Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:38:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency is the fastest?  (Read 15767 times)
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:35:59 AM

Yes, bitcoin transaction many times and everything is going very slowly there. With the improvement of its blockchain can all change as well as for the transaction, it is not suitable. Yes, such Litecoin, Dogecoin, and even Ethereum can be said faster and work very well. Once I made a transfer of the zilliqa coin and it very quickly reached what I did not expect at the beginning. And the blockchain network commission has a huge role the higher the faster the transaction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:52:22 AM

As Bitcoin becomes slower each day in transaction confirmation time, other alternatives could prove to become useful for everyday transactions. Cryptocurrencies like Litecoin, Dogecoin, and even Ethereum have faster transaction confirmation time allowing you to send and receive coins at a hassle-free way.

Thus, among the wide variety of altcoins, many have block times which are near instantaneous. Based on these facts, which cryptocurrencies do you consider the fastest?

I would appreciate if you would list it or them here.  Smiley
Cryptocurrency is a very good medium. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Power ledger are great for investments. These are the fastest currencies.

It would be easier if you provided TPS and confirmation times.
Cryptocurrency are very capable of making us rich became so quickly. because of the trading and investing in Cryptocurrency became a Center for generating profits much faster. so being so good and profits thrive. making Cryptocurrency a very capable for reliable future.

Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 04:59:36 AM

When you are talking about the fastest I'd go with litebtc anyday ,followed by dogecoin ,3seconds of lightening speed lbtc got it but dogecoin wins in transaction fee area

Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:12:33 AM

As Bitcoin becomes slower each day in transaction confirmation time, other alternatives could prove to become useful for everyday transactions. Cryptocurrencies like Litecoin, Dogecoin, and even Ethereum have faster transaction confirmation time allowing you to send and receive coins at a hassle-free way.

Thus, among the wide variety of altcoins, many have block times which are near instantaneous. Based on these facts, which cryptocurrencies do you consider the fastest?

You have correctly listed, such as Litecoin, Dogecoin definitely faster than bitcoin, about Ethereum we can say that it is necessary, but it has decent competitors, which in their parameters are much better, but they have not yet caught up with Ethereum.

christofyler

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:12:27 PM

There are lots of coin that are very fast....... I do make use of ''STEEM'', it has a 2 second block time not only that it also has zero transaction fees. Have also tried ''Dogecoin'' once it really fast it been the faster have ever use.
simak84

Activity: 616
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:51:15 AM

I don’t know what about other coins, but Etherium as I work with causes only good emotions. Always transactions pass as quickly and clearly.
Therefore, in terms of speed, it is for me number 1.
Sincerely yours.
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:57:19 AM

Those famous are the only we can see just like you mention but I think in future there will be new to rise and surpass those famous projects now.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:22:13 AM

I don't know for sure which one is the fastest but I have NEXTY coin and it's so fastest, it happened at an instant and i was really wowed by the instant transfer from my wallet to the exchange where i was trading the code.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:44:38 AM

some people talk about Blockchain 4.0 and Quarkchain. there is something in it, because this coin is constantly growing even during this flat period.
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:17:35 PM

I have heard about the fabulous speed of Dash, but personally I have not tested how fast transactions go there, and I have little trust in any aggregators.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:55:01 PM

You have correctly listed, such as Litecoin, Dogecoin definitely faster than bitcoin, about Ethereum we can say that it is necessary, but it has decent competitors, which in their parameters are much better, but they have not yet caught up with Ethereum.

The coins I've mentioned previously, are among the fastest cryptocurrencies in existence. However, that could change, as the network load increases according to the number of users on the same. As far as I know, only 2 consensus algorithms seem to be the most scalable which are DPoS and DAG. Cryptocurrencies which make use of said algorithms can provide near-instant transactions and low costs. Some are even fee-less like EOS, NANO, and IOTA. This means that the future belongs to the next-generation of cryptocurrencies which are the fastest possible for worldwide transactions.

As such, the list of cryptocurrencies which are the fastest ones, is growing every day. Such list includes: EOS, IOTA, NANO, Constellation, IOST, Zilliqa, Ark, Bitshares, Lisk, Ripple, Stellar, DASH (Instant transactions), and even ByteBall. However, there could be more than that as new cryptocurrencies explore different technologies and features along the way. Therefore, I believe that those are the fastest cryptocurrencies in the meantime. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:00:12 AM

I would appreciate if you would list it or them here.  Smiley

Dash has InstantSend, which is about 2 seconds and gives you 4 confirmations on a transaction.
It also has that transaction locked to prevent double-spending.

The cryptocurrencies have their difference in the transaction speed. Maybe as you said Dash has a fast speed, it is because there is a lot of miners who supports dash, through that, the confirmation is also fast enough to enable the transaction.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:18:40 AM

about cryptocurency is fastes transaction and confirmation
i think is the best dogecoin , and dogecoin is very low fee sending too, so is enjoy use dogecoin
Agree, actually I rarely do bitcoin transactions because of the long confirmation problem and the high cost fee, for transactions I rely on doge because confirmation is very fast just a few minutes, and the fee per transaction is very cheap only a few doge, I recommend doge for you
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:03:33 AM

I am always convert my bitcoin to ethereum and i think ethereum is good coin with faster confirmation. I am using ethereum because never try another coin and so far, i am very satisfy using ethereum for transfer

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
swartzias

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:45:03 PM

There are several projects that are trying to reach the maximum possible speed. This is Seele and Ethereum. Who will succeed faster, remains a question.
Don Pavilion

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:09:12 PM

I do not have exact information, but I can say that in my opinion the fastest coin is bitcoin cash. I've heard a lot about it, read a lot. So I have such opinion

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:11:35 PM

It's all so subjective. Many networks say that they have the fastest transactions, but because of the weak load, they can not prove it.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:27:23 PM

As far as I know VISA allows up to 1500 transactions per second, XRP allows up to 1000, BCH around 3500. But I heard about Traxion project, this coin is not on the market yet, but they have tested their blockchain and it allows up to 100.000 TPS.
Don Pavilion

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:35:07 PM

As far as I know VISA allows up to 1500 transactions per second, XRP allows up to 1000, BCH around 3500. But I heard about Traxion project, this coin is not on the market yet, but they have tested their blockchain and it allows up to 100.000 TPS.
Well, VISA is not a cryptocurrency, BUT a company of plastic cards. Soon Ethereum will compete in terms of transaction speed. New platform coming soon

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
chabapok

Activity: 122

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

That is the one of the important question in blockchain space. Too many people try to develope fastest blockchain. But always they can test that without too much load. I know last 9 10 months all of the blockchain icos trying to reach the biggest tps speed. But i think that is not the most important thing in blockchain. I am not sure now but i searched mastercards or visas speed. We dont need to reach 1m tps for now. It can be good but  most important things is realworld usecases.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: