Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:25:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to invest.  (Read 25050 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:45:46 AM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?

Today is the day that you will invest and you should hurry because the value of the bitcoins are not stopping to grow. Some people day that it is too late to invest because the bitcoins are way too expenssive but for me as long as it grows there are still a chance that we can have a lot of profits with it.
It is a hype right now and if you really want to be safe and no lose a lot of money then don't join the hype. The price of bitcoin is falling down and it will have a hard correction for the price and that is the worst decision to just jump in right now because the price is not stable and all the pumps are resulted of the hype and being FOMO.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:56:16 AM

Everything depends on what goal you pursue. Short-term or Long-term.
Long-term invest anytime.
Short-term i think on the decline and buy in batches.
Very well explained! Indeed it totally depends on investor that what kind of plans he is having with bitcoin. If one wants some big profit and is having good control over emotions, the best for him for making massive profit with bitcoin is to hold it and for this purpose he can buy biotin any time at any price because bitcoin keeps increasing in value with time whereas for quick profit, buy bitcoin during dumps.
ansh_848

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:01:20 AM

Right now is the best time to investment as we have seen drastic change in btc or eth value, long term investment will always preferable to earn long term profit tho,  thats why invest now and sell after long term.
Makak4R

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:08:28 AM

I think there is no "best time" to start investing, you can do it anytime! You can start investing your funds in the market as long as you know and understand how the market works. I doubt that a person need specific date or a perfect timing in investment, that will lead you in gross income right in the 10 minutes , but it is all up to ourselves. See the moment you feel right - do it. But take responsibility about risks, take actions how you are going to minimize the risks and do the investment.
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:13:29 AM

I think every time can be the best time to invest in Bitcoin and it depends on your belief in bitcoin and the availability of budget as a supporting factor to invest. and we know that current bitcoin price movement still has an opportunity to keep rising and certainly still appropriate if investing in bitcoin at this time.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:25:46 AM

There is better time to invest in Bitcoin than now that we still believe Bitcoin has not the height that we will witness a serious crash or correction for most the correction in rerecent time are not major correction and is what made me to believe that it is the right time to invest in Bitcoin and not to wait for serious correction or crash as the case maybe in the future.

Jamesjy

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 02:56:15 AM

if you want to invest in bitcoin, don't look at the value just invest, don't be fooled by the market swigs, there are only two things to do with bitcoin now that is buying and holding

keep buying no matter what the price it, and hold the rest, if you want to make more bitcoin from the one that you are hold, invest them in some other things like altcoin that have a great potential or mining

actually i never bought a single bitcoin, i like to generate them via mining, it's more anonymous for me, and more profitable, even if it's slower

You're right about bitcoin,but i wanna know about altcoin and mining please!
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:02:17 AM

The price of bitcoin is dropping now and in next 1 or 2 days we may see price going below $9000 and if it does then that would be the best time to invest in bitcoins as it will start bouncing back as we get closer to the end of the year so if you are planning to invest in bitcoins then better to wait for few days as price is likely to go more lower in coming days.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:42:15 AM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?
as for me there is no time to invest its up to you then when you want to. if you still have work and its not contractual then thats the time you can invest, so that your money is still their and it cannot be lost, at least even in a little way you will have your own money to invest.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:01:43 AM

Toughts?

This is the best time to hold and invest bitcoin because l believe on what they say that bitcoin will reach at $50000 value. I'll wait for that time so that l can experience also to have a big amount of money.l can invest my business now in our town for the future of my kids. I have to give them a stable income because l dont know what will happen next,its better to assure the sake of my kids.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:43:46 AM

Investing needs a real timing but you have to be monitoring for a digital coin that you're about to invest your money. Once its market price plunge deep, then it's the best for you to invest.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:54:27 AM

Investing needs a real timing but you have to be monitoring for a digital coin that you're about to invest your money. Once its market price plunge deep, then it's the best for you to invest.
I agree to that. Investing when the price is on the dumping stage or if the price is low is the best time to invest because you are considering one of the things like the price because it is cheaper and you can just buy a lot of it and that is the best entry that you can make is when the people are panicking to just exit from that market or coin.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:11:11 AM

It is necessary to catch moments when forks reduce very well bitcoin price, right after fork you need to buy bitcoins because course usually falls for a couple of thousand dollars, then just wait a couple of days, well or week maximum and bitcoin price will be restored and you will can sell bitcoins, or who is more patient just wait for even greater growth.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:33:55 PM

The best time is invest in cryptocurrency is... wait for it... wait... NOW! Obviously!

Why would you wait until next year, or the year after to take advantage of this gold rush? You need to buy crypto NOW, not tomorrow even. You should hurry up because each day BTC value goes up and you can only buy less and less.
This is what many people are not realizing, every day they wait it is another day in which they are not earning money with bitcoin, it is as if they are waiting for the price of bitcoin to go back to just a few hundred dollars and even at that point they are not going to buy since they will afraid bitcoin could go even lower.
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:15:18 AM

I think it is wise enough for an economic principle, but if we look at current rising bitcoin price whether that principle will still be applied while rise of bitcoin prices continues to rise. surely we do not want to be spectators who at all times see and observe graph of bitcoin while we are just waiting for the time of decline that occurs in bitcoin prices.and now a trust is needed to participate in bitcoin investment
Jurski

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:19:34 AM

It's kind of hard to predict when dip is going to happen , that's true.
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:59:55 AM

The best time to invest is when you notice if the price will decrease, don't buy on the top price because it might be the reason losing your money.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:02:19 PM

The price of bitcoin is dropping now and in next 1 or 2 days we may see price going below $9000 and if it does then that would be the best time to invest in bitcoins as it will start bouncing back as we get closer to the end of the year so if you are planning to invest in bitcoins then better to wait for few days as price is likely to go more lower in coming days.

Going dump the price of the bitcoin is the best to invest, But now maybe you should try to invest some altcoins because the altcoins for now was going dump.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Inspector 2211

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:08:11 PM

Price is very high now so surely not the best time to invest especially if you are looking for the short term profits as price can go down in next few days so I will wait for some more time and see where price goes and if it goes below $10k once again then will think to buy some coins and if not then will hold my existing coins and sell when it hits my target price which is $15k.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
BTC-GREEN       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Ecological Community in the Green Planet
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE   |   ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:00:50 PM

the best time to invest in NOW, if you have a extra money, dont hesitate to invest in bitcoin. as of now bitcoin is in his higher price. and there's a lot of product out there that has a capability to be on top.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: