Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:57:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:13:38 PM

Is there any beta app that is available for testing after pre-sale ended?
Not yet,  we are all expecting the release of live version of the Bitboost block,  we hope BitBoost would address any bugs discovered during this process as well as to integrate new features in response to suggestions and market needs.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:03:39 AM

hi, just joined your twitter campaign, wish you good luck with the project! Smiley

I think you have much time because i have read that bounty is running until this ico ends. I suggest to you also joined facebook campaign so you will get more BBT token. If you have read white paper you will see the comparison bitboost with other crypto e-commerce and bitboost is the best. You have good choice by joining this campaign  Grin
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:41:29 AM

may i know who is the manager? why is that the spreadsheet is no longer updated.

I check today , i think update tomorrow .
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:43:12 AM

im happy that the pre sale have been successful. but when is the crowdsale start for bitboost? what date of this month?

The main sale will last 30 days, from October 10th to November 9th. I suggest you to buy this token early because BBT will be generated starting at 0,40 USD per token and will end at 0,46 USD per token, using a descending discount, as shown:

Phase One (7 days):   Tuesday, 10 Oct - 0,40 USD per BBT - 13.043% discount

Phase Two (7 days):   Tuesday, 17 Oct - 0,42 USD per BBT - 8.696% discount

Phase Three (7 days):   Tuesday, 24 Oct - 0,44 USD per BBT - 4.348% discount

Phase Four (9 days long):   Tuesday, 31 Oct - 0,46 USD per BBT - no discount

6 more days to go for the crowd sale to start. im exited about this. i know that bitboost did great during the presale.
i know they will do great in their ico too.

thanks. so oct 10 it is. nice!  although the discounts are far away from the pre sale, it still a good discount rate.  do you think they can have a sell out?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:57:01 AM

privacy is a very important thing in this era, this is clear, but I think this is not a reason why this project will go on or not. they have to protect people money in beetwen deposit and transaction. a reasonable amount of privacy is enough to protect private chat and so on.
This problem has already been addressed as The Block provides an escrow system, guaranteed by BitBoost. Buyers send payments to this escrow system. Payments are released to sellers only when goods have arrived as expected. Any disagreements will be handled through arbitration, further reducing risk. BitBoost's escrow system allows sellers to designate any provider they wish to serve as their escrow agent.

I've already read it on the page "features" from bitboost site. my message is more from users that to developers. you should concentrate on protect people money and business, not (just) private chat between buyers and sellers.

I read too something about it in the same page (I've posted a couple of weeks ago on this thread, am I right?). I'm sure developers are focusing themselves on this to guarantee a 100% safe place.

https://www.bitboost.net/features.php

I think this is the page that you're talking about. some features like arbitration will be released yet in the first live version (they are talking about the beta?) some further things after.

Yes, this is the page that I'm talking about. There is something not perfectly clear: they will introduce arbitration in the first live version, in order to protect buyers and sellers I suppose, but the reputation system will be introduced just later...  Huh

I wondering about the same thing. and something more: the provide aliases and private chat in the first version, so the identity of the user is completely unknown. this can make an arbitration very difficult!

I just hope that some information about any users are stored in bitboost database, so if someone try to steal or something else he can be found. I just asking myself why the reputation will be not available from the first version.
If you talk about Bitboost database then you are talking about a centralized network. From what I understand in its core features is that the Block has no centralized authority as it's built on the Ethereum blockchain using smart contracts. Transactions are completed in a trustless manner, with no third party involvement, which means no one has to rely on trust for the system to work. Transactions cannot be censored. Listed items are available at all times, to everyone, with no need for sellers to stay online 24/7, since The Block runs on thousands of computers worldwide. This makes it resistant to the kinds of attacks that force conventional websites offline. Decentralization equals greater privacy, freedom, and stability.

A decentralized database IS a database. The difference is that you store the information in blocks instead of in a server. And our concern are not due to external attacks, but we wonder about how to be sure that sellers, that are TOTALLY ANONYMOUS, can't take money and then disappear sending anything to the buyer...
 Undecided

enigmatical

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:48:55 AM

im happy that the pre sale have been successful. but when is the crowdsale start for bitboost? what date of this month?

The main sale will last 30 days, from October 10th to November 9th. I suggest you to buy this token early because BBT will be generated starting at 0,40 USD per token and will end at 0,46 USD per token, using a descending discount, as shown:

6 more days to go for the crowd sale to start. im exited about this. i know that bitboost did great during the presale.

thanks. so oct 10 it is. nice!  although the discounts are far away from the pre sale, it still a good discount rate.  do you think they can have a sell out?
From the success of the pre-sale and the feedback from its participants who believe this project will be successful, I think it's target would be achieved and accomplished
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:08:34 AM

I like the fact that The Block is able to reduce our fees to 1 USD (in BitBoost tokens) per listing and also doesn’t charge a fee to purchase items. I would prefer this to other online stores
enigmatical

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:09:16 AM

privacy is a very important thing in this era, this is clear, but I think this is not a reason why this project will go on or not. they have to protect people money in beetwen deposit and transaction. a reasonable amount of privacy is enough to protect private chat and so on.
This problem has already been addressed as The Block provides an escrow system, guaranteed by BitBoost. Buyers send payments to this escrow system. Payments are released to sellers only when goods have arrived as expected. Any disagreements will be handled through arbitration, further reducing risk. BitBoost's escrow system allows sellers to designate any provider they wish to serve as their escrow agent.

I've already read it on the page "features" from bitboost site. my message is more from users that to developers. you should concentrate on protect people money and business, not (just) private chat between buyers and sellers.

I read too something about it in the same page (I've posted a couple of weeks ago on this thread, am I right?). I'm sure developers are focusing themselves on this to guarantee a 100% safe place.

I think this is the page that you're talking about. some features like arbitration will be released yet in the first live version (they are talking about the beta?) some further things after.

Yes, this is the page that I'm talking about. There is something not perfectly clear: they will introduce arbitration in the first live version, in order to protect buyers and sellers I suppose, but the reputation system will be introduced just later...  Huh

I wondering about the same thing. and something more: the provide aliases and private chat in the first version, so the identity of the user is completely unknown. this can make an arbitration very difficult!

I just hope that some information about any users are stored in bitboost database, so if someone try to steal or something else he can be found. I just asking myself why the reputation will be not available from the first version.
If you talk about Bitboost database then you are talking about a centralized network. From what I understand in its core features is that the Block has no centralized authority as it's built on the Ethereum blockchain using smart contracts. Transactions are completed in a trustless manner, with no third party involvement, which means no one has to rely on trust for the system to work. Transactions cannot be censored. Listed items are available at all times, to everyone, with no need for sellers to stay online 24/7, since The Block runs on thousands of computers worldwide. This makes it resistant to the kinds of attacks that force conventional websites offline. Decentralization equals greater privacy, freedom, and stability.

A decentralized database IS a database. The difference is that you store the information in blocks instead of in a server. And our concern are not due to external attacks, but we wonder about how to be sure that sellers, that are TOTALLY ANONYMOUS, can't take money and then disappear sending anything to the buyer...
 Undecided
If you understand the function of an escrow,  then this shouldn't be a problem. Here is a simple explanation, in traditional e-commerce stores, Buyer sends money to purchase an item, this money is held in escrow, while seller sends product purchased. Funds would only be released to seller until buyer has affirmed that he has received item and is satisfied. If there is discrepancies in item or goods did not arrive, buyer would open a dispute after resolution, funds would be returned back to buyer.
Now for Bitboost, same principle applies using it's escrow system, payment for the item is held in an escrow contract and will be only released to the seller if both parties indicate that they are satisfied, or if a given period of time has passed without the buyer having opened a
dispute. If a dispute is opened, the designated arbiter will be granted control over the escrowed funds and must determine whether they should be returned to the buyer, transferred to the seller, or to both in some ratio depending on resolution. So with this no seller would run away with your money when you purchase item.  Bitboost went an extra mile to introduce proposed reputation system where every seller and buyer will have a reputation rating derived from their conduct and the quality of their products during and after every transaction. Users with a low or negative reputation score may be filtered out, in order to protect all sellers and buyers from fraud and wasted time. Hope my explanation helps you have a better understanding?
fsonex

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:13:34 AM

I look forward to the start of your project
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:34:14 AM

Yes, this is the page that I'm talking about. There is something not perfectly clear: they will introduce arbitration in the first live version, in order to protect buyers and sellers I suppose, but the reputation system will be introduced just later...  Huh

Undecided
If you understand the function of an escrow,  then this shouldn't be a problem. Here is a simple explanation, in traditional e-commerce stores, Buyer sends money to purchase an item, this money is held in escrow, while seller sends product purchased. Funds would only be released to seller until buyer has affirmed that he has received item and is satisfied. If there is discrepancies in item or goods did not arrive, buyer would open a dispute after resolution, funds would be returned back to buyer.
Now for Bitboost, same principle applies using it's escrow system, payment for the item is held in an escrow contract and will be only released to the seller if both parties indicate that they are satisfied, or if a given period of time has passed without the buyer having opened a
dispute. If a dispute is opened, the designated arbiter will be granted control over the escrowed funds and must determine whether they should be returned to the buyer, transferred to the seller, or to both in some ratio depending on resolution. So with this no seller would run away with your money when you purchase item.  Bitboost went an extra mile to introduce proposed reputation system where every seller and buyer will have a reputation rating derived from their conduct and the quality of their products during and after every transaction. Users with a low or negative reputation score may be filtered out, in order to protect all sellers and buyers from fraud and wasted time. Hope my explanation helps you have a better understanding?
the escrow, I believe, that we know well, many of us use it from years, and serves to protect the seller and the buyer.
 it is a system which is simple and effective
eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:56:39 AM

may i know who is the manager? why is that the spreadsheet is no longer updated.
spreadsheets should be updated every day. All good projects do so, for example Crypto.tickets project, they update it every day and I participate in it. Their ICO starts today.
IS there any manager
wolfgb888

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:06:56 AM

I find it interesting this question of the taxes, these days the newspapers are talking about the taxes that the giants of the digital should pay to the EU.
this is a theme that is warm that it will get very hot in a few time. However, I am inclined to use as a reference in the legislature of Switzerland, which has been able to understand really the extent of the change to the economic system of these technologies
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:46:39 AM

I like the fact that The Block is able to reduce our fees to 1 USD (in BitBoost tokens) per listing and also doesn’t charge a fee to purchase items. I would prefer this to other online stores

That is why bitboost will more interesting than other e-commerce, with fixed fee you needn't doing complex calculate like floating fee for selling your items. For buyer they will enjoy to buy on bitboost because they will not be charge a fee if buy items so it can save money
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:47:51 AM

part with a good bonus, we have the 13% discount and you can increase the pre-salt, which I have done the math and I want to take the other token.
    I believe that it will take a greater share
the bonus of phase 1 is very good for me I believe that I will take advantage of it...
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:23:47 PM

part with a good bonus, we have the 13% discount and you can increase the pre-salt, which I have done the math and I want to take the other token.
the bonus of phase 1 is very good for me I believe that I will take advantage of it...

By buying in phase 1 you can save your money about 13% and also you will get more profit if the price of BBT increased on the exchange. I like this project because for selling items on bitboost only charge the fee $1, and for buyer they will not charged a fee so i think it can make peoples interested on bitboost to buy and sell items
wolfgb888

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:54:54 PM

By buying in phase 1 you can save your money about 13% and also you will get more profit if the price of BBT increased on the exchange. I like this project because for selling items on bitboost only charge the fee $1, and for buyer they will not charged a fee so i think it can make peoples interested on bitboost to buy and sell items
The benefits that we will have to use The Block are many. the fee is low, full security, total autonomy and without censorship,
 use the crypto for payments, and does not depend on a centralized system
enigmatical

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:04:58 PM

The main sale begins October 10th, shouldn't there be a countdown display on the site to stir up and arouse interests among prospective investors, also I guess ShooterXD the bounty manager  should explain to everyone whose participating in bounties, your silence is been too long or better still updates on the spreadsheet would be helpful soonest to quench down the anxiety building up.
shanazihr85

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:54:08 PM

The main sale begins October 10th, shouldn't there be a countdown display on the site to stir up and arouse interests among prospective investors, also I guess ShooterXD the bounty manager  should explain to everyone whose participating in bounties, your silence is been too long or better still updates on the spreadsheet would be helpful soonest to quench down the anxiety building up.
Oh, really? I'm sorry for this but it makes me lose confidence in the project. I believe that they have been very engaged, however, it is true that they would have had to answer.
enigmatical

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:58:55 PM

Oh, really? I'm sorry for this but it makes me lose confidence in the project. I believe that they have been very engaged, however, it is true that they would have had to answer.
No need to loose confidence in this project, I am an ardent follower and believer of this project Bitboost. But I think it's time to set some things straight, and be responsive to the community at at least.  A simple communication will be very effective
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:01:41 PM

The main sale begins October 10th, shouldn't there be a countdown display on the site to stir up and arouse interests among prospective investors, also I guess ShooterXD the bounty manager  should explain to everyone whose participating in bounties, your silence is been too long or better still updates on the spreadsheet would be helpful soonest to quench down the anxiety building up.
No need to loose confidence in this project, I am an ardent follower and believer of this project Bitboost. But I think it's time to set some things straight, and be responsive to the community at at least.  A simple communication will be very effective

I still confidence with this project. Maybe bounty manager still prepare everything for the main sale, after that they will update spreadsheet, but usually the final update when ico ends because if bounty manager not update after ico ends all bounty hunter will complain
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: