Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:20:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: @RogerVer lets make a deal. At least 60k, my BTU for your BTC.  (Read 64841 times)
notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:37:06 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/60ozkh/rogerver_lets_make_a_deal_1_for_1_trade_at_least/

bitcoin-cli signmessage 19Mz2o9RDABT74SA9njZqMtJXKEzj2qUoH '@RogerVer lets make a deal, 1 for 1 trade. At least 60k, possibly up to 130k, my BTU for your BTC.'
H9ed6z5RgdThRxXXqePmtJbaK1pGvoy6e+aiwUPD6pkrJ6d6TBchOu5OQLEbgq/15YRjcOUC+kMrGVfszUXV5Wc=

This game is very serious and is not funny and it will cause some panic later on when ver losses on his bet. If in case ver loses then we can expect a 40k to 60k bitcoins will be dumped on the market and a sudden decrease in bitcoins value will happen. But if he will win the bet then a major increase in bitcoins value will be expected.

Why would OP make this bet (in order to help his bitcoin investment) and then turn around and dump to tank the price.  That would be retarded.

And sice loaded and JIHAN do NOT respond.....
tey dont put money were there mouth is!
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/60ozkh/rogerver_lets_make_a_deal_1_for_1_trade_at_least/
Trols can try to rtroll this a 100.0000.0000 times but ,,, they cant come up with 40.000 BTC in the bitcoin system!
Thats the buetyt of this bet.....
Roger needs to stand for his story to be real...
A common way rich people do this.... to proof you chicken....
its very simple PUT YOUR MONEY WERE YOUR MOUTH IS Smiley
if not stop babbleing Smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuW66xlUW9A
As trace mayer explains here ... so 49 HOURS and NO RESPONSE Smiley
looks good to me BTCU is a JOKE
A SINGED TRANBSACTION ON CHAIN FROM VER IS WHET WE WANT Smiley
and this is going to stick forever on him if he does not responed with a singed transaction form his side + twitter message!

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:44:37 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2017, 01:34:07 PM by andyatcrux

lol which tard would trade 1:1 BTC for BTU.
No one, not even Ver

Looks like he is doubling down on it, so yeah I think he may actually do it.  Not mentioned in the video, but in the replies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtDTNA85rm4

I can make this nice image 2 this means notting... I want to see a signed btc transaction!
Roger & Jihan set you money were your mouth is!!!!

You are either a troll or are severely media illiterate. I linked the video. Go to Youtube and SEE the comments for yourself. That is Roger Ver's Youtube account, as is his account here.

This now "old" news has already been posted on blogs, reddit and now Cointelegraph. It is possible, I guess, that his Youtube account and Bitcointalk account were hacked and that he has not done anything about it despite the news being plastered all over the place. It is HIGHLY unlikely though.

Also, why the fuck would he provide you with a signed transaction? You aren't involved in the deal. Are you his Daddy? Do your own damn research if it concerns you. And for fuck sake use your spell-check.  
notthematrix
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:50:24 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2017, 01:11:24 PM by notthematrix

lol which tard would trade 1:1 BTC for BTU.
No one, not even Ver

Looks like he is doubling down on it, so yeah I think he may actually do it.  Not mentioned in the video, but in the replies.

I can make this nice image 2 this means notting... I want to see a signed btc transaction!
Roger & Jihan set you money were your mouth is!!!!

You are either a troll or are severely media illiterate. I linked the video. Go the Youtube and SEE the comments for yourself. That is Roger Ver's Youtube account, as is his account here.

This now "old" news has already been posted on blogs, reddit and now Cointelegraph. It is possible, I guess, that his Youtube account and Bitcointalk account were hacked and that he has not done anything about it despite the news being plastered all over the place. It is HIGHLY unlikely though.

Also, why the fuck would he provide you with a signed transaction? You aren't involved in the deal. Are you his Daddy? Do your own damn research if it concerns you. And for fuck sake use your spell-check.  

I CAN PHOTOSHOP TOO!!!!
I want a direct link + singed transaction!
Not link to https://i.imgur.com/dFXT1Qn.png

And sice Roger and JIHAN do NOT respond.....
tey dont put money were there mouth is!
Trols can try to rtroll this a 100.0000.0000 times but ,,, they cant come up with 40.000 BTC in the bitcoin system!
Thats the beauty of this bet.....
Roger needs to stand for his story to be real...
A common way rich people do this.... to proof you chicken....
its very simple PUT YOUR MONEY WERE YOUR MOUTH IS Smiley
if not stop babbleing Smiley
As trace mayer explains here ... so 49 HOURS and NO RESPONSE :)y
looks good to me BTCU is a JOKE
A SINGED TRANSACTION ON CHAIN FROM VER IS WHET WE WANT Smiley
and this is going to stick forever on him if he does not responed with a singed transaction form his side + twitter message!
So roger can only proof by DOING IT.... signing for it in the blockchain on a address that contains the number of BTC Smiley

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
chek2fire
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1142

Intergalactic Conciliator

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:03:31 PM

This sounds like a great deal for both of us.  I look forward to ironing out the exact details and terms.  I'm super busy for the next 48 hours,  but would love to connect after that.

is waste of time anyone to speak or negotiate with this clone troll. Bitcoin Unlimited is Official DEAD and he know about this.Stick his fork to Ver's ass and move on Tongue

http://www.bitcoin-gr.org
4411 804B 0181 F444 ADBD 01D4 0664 00E4 37E7 228E
jay8291

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:03:47 PM

Roger Ver hasnt replied yet. Maybe or definitely, he is Bluffing. Just wants to create Panic by saying that he will dump his 300k BTC on market. but market is too strong.

If he is true & truly believes in SHITCOIN UNLIMITED, he should accept this deal.

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

chek2fire
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1142

Intergalactic Conciliator

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:32:41 PM

Roger Ver hasnt replied yet. Maybe or definitely, he is Bluffing. Just wants to create Panic by saying that he will dump his 300k BTC on market. but market is too strong.

If he is true & truly believes in SHITCOIN UNLIMITED, he should accept this deal.

\

it will be a celebration day when this clone dump his bitcoin and get lost forever from bitcoin. No one need this joker to be around.

http://www.bitcoin-gr.org
4411 804B 0181 F444 ADBD 01D4 0664 00E4 37E7 228E
notthematrix
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:36:47 PM

Trimmed comments:

Quote from: andyatcrux link=topic=1836672.msg18303201#msg18303201 date=1490273077

[/quote

I CAN PHOTOSHOP TOO!!!!
I want a direct link + singed transaction!
Not link to https://i.imgur.com/dFXT1Qn.png

Okay, troll confirmed. You cannot be this stupid. Not Photoshop, it is a screenshot. OF THE COMMENTS in the COMMENT SECTION of the YOUTUBE VIDEO. You can go and look at it yourself. Like right now.

I actually agree that a signed message would be the best confirmation, so you are just trolling me for no reason at all. I made the previous post simply to provide a little more confirmation even if not absolute.

If you are here to be "anti-BU" by being a child, then please fuck off.

WERE IS THE DIRECT LINK TO THIS IMIGUR PICTURE ? Smiley
https://i.imgur.com/dFXT1Qn.png (https://i.imgur.com/dFXT1Qn.png
CAN YOU PROVIODE ME A DIRECT LINK? Smiley
to a signed transaction and to the source of this picture?Huh?
until you do I see you as a troll , and roger and his BU as a JOKE Smiley
Its very simple , I need a signed transaction with an address with 300.0000 btc ,:)
or at least an adres with 40.000 btc... my request is very simple....

but as I said before Roger does not put his money were his mouth is.... Smiley

So were is the link!?

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
notthematrix
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:42:10 PM

So trolls its very simple.....
Give me a DIRECT link to rogers statement....+ singed blockchain transaction NO image ,, no notthing....
I can wait al day , but every hour his losing credit Smiley
No photoshop image!!! Smiley its oh so simple.... but they just cant do it! Smiley

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:42:42 PM

notthematrix, the link to the video was in every post you have quoted of mine so far.

See the comments. 4th comment down.

Are you a bought account? It seems like not long ago that you could write and read.
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:44:16 PM

crazy stuff here. huge $
chohav

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:54:05 PM

OMG, that's really huge amount of BTC, don't believe Roger is going to do anything. Anyway no one in the community needs him.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6122

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:02:46 PM

I honestly doubt that Roger ver will do this, this could literally screw him up. I read somewhere that his net worth is estimated of 50million dollar (2015) and amount of this transaction is almost that. Why would anyone take such a risk just to proof that he is right?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jay8291

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:03:35 PM

notthematrix, the link to the video was in every post you have quoted of mine so far.

Are you a bought account? It seems like not long ago that you could write and read.

Comment doesnt prove anything. Proof does, like Loaded posted a signed Message proving his stash. Roger hasnt done anything like that yet.

Even i can comment here that i have 300k bitcoins, who would believe ?

what we need is a signed message from Roger's account or atleast another statement regarding the deal. Bcoz last time he replied he was SUPER BUSY to do a $130 Million Deal.

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:05:07 PM

From my perspective at least, this is not a bet, it's a business transaction. My motivations are 90% profit and 10% because I do not foresee BU as it exists today succeeding with the lack of code review and still unsolved EC divergence. Nothing prevents a miner from switching to the Core chain and orphaning the entire BU chain if it becomes profitable to do so.

As for big vs small, I supported 2MB last year when there was no working implementation of LN. Today SegWit + LN appears to be ready to go. I believe that the BU miners are not looking at the bigger picture. On chain fees can continue to rise even while a large number of transactions move to LN. There is no issue paying a $10 fee to open a reusable channel, while the same fee for a single transaction is extreme. SW already offers 2MB, the only difference seems to be where the signatures are stored.

Let me ask you a question just to satisfy my own curiosity and discover the reason for your recent "business transaction" proposition to Ver. You are "loaded". I assume you live in a beautiful home with all the modern appointments. Surely you must have fine automobiles at your disposal and take worldwide vacations with the same frequency that other people change their underwear. In essence, you want for nothing. Your stake in the "business transaction" you're proposing is worth upwards of $60 million. With that kind of money, why would you not simply cash out, retire, and enjoy everything the world has to offer? Instead, you leverage your millions to prove a point? I don't get it.

i'm guessing you don't know many high wealth individuals, because i am yet to meet one that has as you put it, 'cashed out', 'retired'. tis not how they think and in essence the driving force to their high wealth.

(just noticed epiphy above explained it well also)

Nah, that's total crap. These are bitcoin wealthy people not Bill Gates. Most of the people that ended up with great wealth in the bitcoin community including Ver got lucky. That's more about being incredibly lucky than being a "highly driven entrepreneur". Anyone could have bought bitcoin for pennies in 2009-2010 and ended up wealthy. Hell, even I bought and mined btc below $2 and sat on them for a tidy profit. I just didn't invest $100,000 or have a massive mining farm. If you bought btc at a penny each and invested ONLY $100k you'd be sitting on 10 million btc right now. That's a combination of pure luck and good strategy. The Roger Ver's of the community may have only wanted to double $100k and sell at two cents. So btc hit four cents, they sold enough to get their investment back and sat on millions of bitcoin. Lucky, yes very, but it doesn't make them Bill Gates. Hell, even that ugly fucker Bill Gates cashed out to party the rest of his life away with his hot wife.

There are dumbasses all over this forum that bought VIP memberships for 50 btc that, I'm sure, look back and kick themselves because that's a $50-$60k membership to some obscure little forum. That has to be the most expensive forum membership in the history of online forums. I'm sure those VIP members didn't really believe btc could be valued at over a grand each in just 7 years. I hope btc climbs to $5,000 soon. That means Goat spent $250,000 to look cool to a forum full of total strangers. LOL

notthematrix
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:10:30 PM

Oke found the message 24h later now.....
But still NO SIGNED COMMITMENT Smiley
ver can post anything , does not mean he does it , I see no commitment in form of a SIGNED transaction message

so everybody can check for them self on the bitcoin command line!! Smiley
As explained here!

So I come back tomorow to see any progress!!! , to me it looks like Roger is a JOKE
like BU is a JOKE! Smiley

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:19:50 PM

Roger could say this:

"The thing is, BU is a more valuable system than Bitcoin, so I will only exchange 1 BTU for 0.5  2 BTC. i.e sell me 65,000 BTU for 130,000 BTC

What's wrong Loaded, can't put your money where your mouth is?"

First Learn Maths & then come here to troll..

It's a good thing only my rhetoric depended on this particular math example. Cheesy Corrected, just for you jay

Vires in numeris
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:26:36 PM

Roger can only lose money with this bet. BUgcoin has no support from the community, and the small amount of nodes that it has are fake and centralized in the hands of few:

All BU nodes are fake as we can see from the graphs and odd behavior (notice how nodes crash due bugs and instantly everything gets patched when there is a patch out), they all come from the same VPS providers, all fake VMs from Roger Ver except a couple idiots that run it too:

https://bitnodes.21.co/nodes/?q=/https://btcpop.co%20-%20Free%20People%20-%20Free%20Market%20-%20Free%20Money%20-%20BitcoinUnlimited:1.0.1.1/

And even then it's still far from any support. People are not stupid, they don't gamble with their money on dodgy software.
Core still holds solid 80%+ nodes because people will not trust BUcoin buggy software. Miners are irrelevant and getting bribed to go against the majority. Miners are the security guards of bitcoin, not the engineers. They are paid to do their work, they are too stupid to take protocol-level decisions, and they certainly cannot fork against an huge majority of nodes. They will not fork and if they fork BUcoin gets dumped fast and bad miners get rendered useless via PoW change.

So the outcome is clear. Core wins under 100% of scenarios, BU has 0% survival rate. Facts speak, talk is cheap. If miners are suicidal enough to fork, again, they will be rendered out of the network since they would be de-facto attackers. Merchants will support Core because they will not gamble their business with software that is prone to attacks and loss of funds of their customers. Those that are stupid enough to not support Core will meet bankruptcy soon.
numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:31:46 PM

Desastrous picture, like an altcoin pump melting down. The way this fights out feels wrong. When looking at some alts like XMR, there is the concept of variable blocksizes working since years, and very smoothely.

cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:34:12 PM

Desastrous picture, like an altcoin pump melting down. The way this fights out feels wrong. When looking at some alts like XMR, there is the concept of variable blocksizes working since years, and very smoothely.

XMR has never meet anywhere near the transaction volumes of BTC. Same goes for all those alts trying to save the day from the comfortable position of being irrelevant. Let's see what happens when they do. XMR node count already rather low, afaik XMR nodes are even heavier to run than bitcoin. I wonder how much the XMR blockchain would weight in the case of it getting BTC-level transaction volume?

Not a XMR hater, just pointing out facts. I think the coin got good tech, but I don't see how it solves the scaling problem at all.
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:47:06 PM

Not a XMR hater, just pointing out facts. I think the coin got good tech, but I don't see how it solves the scaling problem at all.

And the fact is, blocksize increases solve the capacity problem, at the exact same scale. Blocksize increases do not change the scale at all.

Big blockers really don't like this fact, which is why they have never dared refute it.

Vires in numeris
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: