Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:36:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: @RogerVer lets make a deal. At least 60k, my BTU for your BTC.  (Read 64837 times)
Thatstinks

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 11:41:54 PM

Not sure why Roger hasn't commented further but then again maybe its part of the plan...

Imagine he follows through now after 20 pages of people calling him a fake, imagine how stupid it makes everyone look.

It also jacks up the belief in BTU and crushes BTC further.

Be careful what y'all are wishing for it may just come true!

On a side note if he sudden bought BTUCOIN.com and started an exchange it would push this whole faith in his new coin thing over the edge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCLuke

Activity: 526
Merit: 508

My other Avatar is also Scrooge McDuck

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 12:10:56 AM

On a side note if he sudden bought BTUCOIN.com and started an exchange it would push this whole faith in his new coin thing over the edge.

He's not going to buy BTUCoin because he wants BTU to be something it can never be: Bitcoin.

He already owns bitcoin.com. No point buying a new one when in his little world he beleives he has a chance of turning BTUcoins into Bitcoins.

Luke Parker
Bank Abolitionist
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 12:38:43 AM

Loaded wtf. He already responded. Did you not see it? Page two of this thread. There you go. He's ready to deal. I can escrow in person if you need someone that doesn't understand either side Wink hahahahaha.

This sounds like a great deal for both of us.  I look forward to ironing out the exact details and terms.  I'm super busy for the next 48 hours,  but would love to connect after that.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:02:05 AM

Not sure why Roger hasn't commented further but then again maybe its part of the plan...

Imagine he follows through now after 20 pages of people calling him a fake, imagine how stupid it makes everyone look.

They don't care if they look stupid. They give a ton of btc to mark Karpeles, Trendon Shavers, Ryan Kennedy (aka Alex Green), Steve Chen, Danny Brewster, Josh Garza, Chris Vleisides, Tradefortress, and on and on but they don't think they look stupid. They just blame someone other than themselves and march on. Common sense would tell you that cloud mining is a scam but they buy into it every time. I've even asked some of them, if someone had a machine that printed money why would they rent it to you instead of printing money for themselves? That doesn't work, they just march on. How do you make money with Bitcoin? Come up with the most illogical fucking scam story imaginable, sell it as a business on this forum and rake in the money. Look more stupid? I don't see how that's possible.

traincarswreck

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:14:19 AM

He's not going to buy BTUCoin because he wants BTU to be something it can never be: Bitcoin.

This.  Its an irrational means to an irrational ends, synonymous with communism and keynesianism.  Trying to take control of a system intrinsically locked in a decentralized equilibrium.
Thatstinks

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:18:10 AM

So let me understand more clear, he has stated he has pushed Bitcoin Unlimited in order to then turn around IF successful in the venture and rebrand it Bitcoin?

This makes little sense, just because you fork and even if you surpass why in the world do you get to steal the name (singular)?
traincarswreck

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:19:29 AM

So let me understand more clear, he has stated he has pushed Bitcoin Unlimited in order to then turn around IF successful in the venture and rebrand it Bitcoin?

This makes little sense, just because you fork and even if you surpass why in the world do you get to steal the name (singular)?
It doesn't make ANY sense!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kai Proctor

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

01100100 01100001 01110011 01101000

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:35:13 AM

Many here are dauntless... with other people money. Looks like the crowd around a fight.
notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 02:35:54 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2017, 03:09:17 AM by notthematrix

I don't think he can buy that domain!!! Smiley
https://domainnamesales.com/domain/btucoin.com?landerid=www58d9d16b267f02.48942473
because BTUCOIN.COM is taken by a domain trader!
Wanting some REAL bitcoins for it...
And that are not rogers coins Smiley

Because he does not HAVE ANYTHING!
its so simple , if you are challenged , you respond , if he is challenged by someone controlling  40.000 btc.
and he DOES NOT respond , but said he will....

this response is now 5 days ago while he said 48 hours max...
So that's when you know someone is a fake.

The beauty with bitcoin is that you can sign ownership , but he did not do that while he said he would....
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/60ozkh/rogerver_lets_make_a_deal_1_for_1_trade_at_least/
If he does not respond its all clear for me he iS F**KING JOKE!
he is challenged in a western movie way Smiley
Its not about terms.
If Roger was for real he would have signed wallet ownership like loaded did.
its like a dower.
first you show you are for real then you negotiate the terms.
by signing ownership over this 40.000 btc wallet loaded showed he is for real
Roger never signed anything.
So he lost all credit , and what he says is not worth anything.
he did not put his money were his mouth is.

Let him crash bitcoin! , let him fork , but my bet is that he does not own anything anymore and nobody knows that...
It could be very well loaded who does own 40.000 BTC at least did some research.
For me roger ver is a JOKE. by now everybody should see that by now! Smiley

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:35:06 AM

Maybe someone should also propose and provide odds if Roger Ver accepts the trade or not. I think Roger will not accept the trade, he knows he can lose a lot of value if he does. But if he accepts then you have to think that he knows something about BTC going down. The Chinese miners killing it perhaps?
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:48:01 AM

This is amazing, there is nobody else that i know of that is willing to trade 60k BTU for BTC, let alone to have that sort of amount. I wish that we could hear a response from Roger Ver soon, to demonstrate his true stance and belief in Bitcoin Unlimited.

However, it is probably not a good decision for him to make to accept this offer, because if he wanted to buy, he could buy bitcoin unlimited futures on various exchanges for way cheaper than 1:1.
traincarswreck

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:51:46 AM

Maybe someone should also propose and provide odds if Roger Ver accepts the trade or not. I think Roger will not accept the trade, he knows he can lose a lot of value if he does. But if he accepts then you have to think that he knows something about BTC going down. The Chinese miners killing it perhaps?
None of you understand what is going on.  There is no way for Ver to accept such a bet.  And the exchanges ARE the bookeepers, and they can't legitimately set this bet up without a fork.  And so NO ONE is going to seriously take the position that Ver is going to put his fortune on the line for this.

No such market can exist because there is no place to throw ones money away betting on Ver and no one would throw their money in such a black hole anyways.

It's all bluff.

Keep in mind, I am the best poker player in the world: https://thewealthofchips.wordpress.com/
notthematrix
Legendary

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:06:59 AM

None of you understand what is going on.  There is no way for Ver to accept such a bet.  And the exchanges ARE the bookeepers, and they can't legitimately set this bet up without a fork.  And so NO ONE is going to seriously take the position that Ver is going to put his fortune on the line for this.

No such market can exist because there is no place to throw ones money away betting on Ver and no one would throw their money in such a black hole anyways.

It's all bluff.

Keep in mind, I am the best poker player in the world: https://thewealthofchips.wordpress.com/

Ver was  threatening a split long time ago in 2016 he said.

"2. “I’m currently exploring options including starting my own mining pool, hiring a competing full-time dev team, or even hard forking Bitcoin to stay in line with Satoshi’s original vision of P2P cash.”

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/roger-ver-block-size/

this article is written 2016
he wanted to keep this threat over the market.
Loaded did the right thing here , he challenged Ver.
What we know now is that BU client is full of bugs.
so his development team are incapable , he switched from open source to closed source because
of the dramatic code.
What will not stop btc-u node software from being hacked.
Most hacked software IS closed source.
Open source is also a code showoff (who writes  to most clean code)
The best programmers work for core , why andreas antonopeles explained here...
https://twitter.com/aantonop/status/845637648198750208
Its all very simple to deduct for a IT guy roger is a complete fake.
and about gov wanting to control btc yes they want , but gov are dependent on hackers , the same hackers some gov treated very bad F.E Snowden/Assange.
Also gov wanting more and more control over the innocent is spiking a backslash.
See responses like #vault7 https://twitter.com/wikileaks?lang=en
For these people (cyberpunks)  bitcoin is a freedom tool , and they will use all skills to keep it
that way.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
jay8291

Activity: 812

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:32:16 AM

Loaded wtf. He already responded. Did you not see it? Page two of this thread. There you go. He's ready to deal. I can escrow in person if you need someone that doesn't understand either side Wink hahahahaha.

This sounds like a great deal for both of us.  I look forward to ironing out the exact details and terms.  I'm super busy for the next 48 hours,  but would love to connect after that.

I can reply to this thread too that i have 50k BTC. does that make me owner of those coins. We need a Signed message from Roger Ver that proves that he owns the so called 300k Bitcoins. Just like loaded did.

His reply is as stupid as he is. He is super busy to do a $130 million deal. Poor billionaire..

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

muyuu
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 12:27:43 PM

I don't know if Roger is broke or just stupid. Zero dollars in the bug bounty despite being approached with zero-days?!

Anyway.

At least put a few thousand for the pooled bet? or are you going to hide after bluffing the whole community this badly?

GPG ID: 7294199D - OTC ID: muyuu (470F97EB7294199D)
forum tea fund BTC 1Epv7KHbNjYzqYVhTCgXWYhGSkv7BuKGEU DOGE DF1eTJ2vsxjHpmmbKu9jpqsrg5uyQLWksM CAP F1MzvmmHwP2UhFq82NQT7qDU9NQ8oQbtkQ
Thatstinks

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:52:52 PM

So Roger may or may not even have the BTC he claims to?

Are we sure of that or just assuming?
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:59:19 PM

So Roger may or may not even have the BTC he claims to?

i can't remember reading any personal claims about how many coins he has. there's this 300,000 figure bought back in the day but i don't know if he said that.

he's been investing all over the place and no doubt has pumped alts like crazy so he may not have many bitcoins to hand right now.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 02:35:47 PM

Roger Ver is wasting everyone's time here. Sign the address with all the bitcoins and we will see then if you are not bluffing. Until we don't see the signed address this is not serious.
deeplink

Activity: 728

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 02:48:52 PM

Roger, I found another offer on Reddit for 500 BTC. Just in case you missed it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/61zpay/requesting_roger_to_exchange_500_core_for_500/

Requesting Roger to exchange 500 Core for 500 Unlimited

Since it seems there are some issues with the deal with loaded, why not at least trade 500 btc to start with under the same deal? If we can close it for 500 I'm willing to put more later and I'm sure other people will follow.
I encourage everyone that is willing to take the deal with Roger to post a comment with a signed message and the amount they're willing to exchange.
1F78bRJA23aHbk4pFjLp9wXVMLkzmYVZMy
i am itworks123
IL83d0+r92QxQytRD6uvzUQpjFcttAfmspEEYKulzyKyNn5P/PBAS3Yz0RM6zalS7yqnE1L0CPxuKHHJd35sytE=
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 03:16:22 PM

@RogerVer, if you don't have 300k BTC, I have more realistic offer for you:

I GIVE YOU 1 BTU, YOU GIVE ME 1 BTC.

Hope you can afford such trade. If not,  please ask your Chinese miners to lend you 1 BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: