Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:22:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:34:48 PM

Is there any other news about the new exchange? I am very bored if still in liqui, the price will only be cheap and always just, there is no big exchange that can be a price regulator.
Now we spend time to regulate other questions such as compliance review. You should now that we are not the only supercomputer project on the market. Exchanges got shaken and they are worried about their reputation today. Now to get listed on BITTREX for example takes longer
Hi Alex. So you already sent a request for bittrex?
hello. in the last month no one added on bittrex except bcc. i can't give you other information which related with exchanges
Evasive answer Smiley You cant discuss it because of nda? Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlexSONMsupport

Activity: 283
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:49:32 PM

Is there any other news about the new exchange? I am very bored if still in liqui, the price will only be cheap and always just, there is no big exchange that can be a price regulator.
Now we spend time to regulate other questions such as compliance review. You should now that we are not the only supercomputer project on the market. Exchanges got shaken and they are worried about their reputation today. Now to get listed on BITTREX for example takes longer
hello. in the last month no one added on bittrex except bcc. i can't give you other information which connected with exchanges

You mean by current of August not by July. In July some coins added into Bittrex like OMG, CIVIC, FUN and many but this month only BCC added for trading. What is status of your conversation with them to make this coin list there?
Bittrex had more questions to us because we have so called "divident model". As we cleared out that we have no divident model and we just used the word "dividents" to describe our project simply. Now we spend time to regulate other questions such as compliance review. You guys should now that we are not the only supercomputer project on the market. Exchanges got shaken and they are worried about their reputation today. Now to get listed on BITTREX takes longer
dolores12

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:02:28 PM

YOU FUCKING LIE

MANY ICO'S THAT STARTED AFTER SONM ARE IN BITTREX LIKE CIVIC SNT ETC  
"Bittrex had more questions to us because we have so called "divident model"" LOL  they just have infos that you are a scam ...!!!

"Exchanges got shaken and they are worried about their reputation today" exchanges have worries about their REP like always  that is why they will not add a scam like sonm

YOU RUSSIAN SCAMMER STOP YOUR BS

YOUR FUCKING CEO IS A STUPID KID THAT CAN'T TALK OR TYPE ENGLISH ....LOL ALL PERSONS RELATED TO SONM PROJECT ARE FUCKING BASTARDS THAT LIE TO POOR INVESTORS  

INVESTORS I AM TELLING YOU, YOUR MONEY ARE GONE IF YOU DON'T ACT NOW THIS PROJECT IS A SCAM 10000%

THERE WILL BE ......
Northa

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:15:29 PM

hello. in the last month no one added on bittrex except bcc. i can't give you other information which connected with exchanges

You mean by current of August not by July. In July some coins added into Bittrex like OMG, CIVIC, FUN and many but this month only BCC added for trading. What is status of your conversation with them to make this coin list there?
Bittrex had more questions to us because we have so called "divident model". As we cleared out that we have no divident model and we just used the word "dividents" to describe our project simply. Now we spend time to regulate other questions such as compliance review. You guys should now that we are not the only supercomputer project on the market. Exchanges got shaken and they are worried about their reputation today. Now to get listed on BITTREX takes longer
Thanks for clarifying. Will waiting Smiley
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:18:30 PM

fud=buy

don't know why support even bother to answer these impatient stupid guys for the umpteenth time about why the price isn't doing what they'd hoped

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
Northa

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:21:05 PM

YOUR FUCKING CEO IS A STUPID KID THAT CAN'T TALK OR TYPE ENGLISH ....LOL ALL PERSONS RELATED TO SONM PROJECT ARE FUCKING BASTARDS THAT LIE TO POOR INVESTORS  
INVESTORS I AM TELLING YOU, YOUR MONEY ARE GONE IF YOU DON'T ACT NOW THIS PROJECT IS A SCAM 10000%
Thanks for your concern. Everyone in this thread understands the risks involved in this ico. Smiley
algreen

Activity: 403

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:40:09 PM

I think that with some some Sonm roadmap movements we will see tokens on Bittrex. I will hold Sonm tokens untill the supercomputer platform release, it will be more profitable way.
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:24:44 AM

I think that with some some Sonm roadmap movements we will see tokens on Bittrex. I will hold Sonm tokens untill the supercomputer platform release, it will be more profitable way.

Maybe we should wait a few more months if for the new year is not added to the exchange they promised for me this project is dead and I will sell the coins, I will give you a few more months of confidence, Maybe it can also be a strategy for us to get bored and sell cheap and then to the moon, but I do not know ... I'm going to give a few more months of margin
puvanb

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:21:46 AM

With Bittrex or no Bitrex, i am supporting this project. This is one of those long project that takes time to complete. However people are impatient with exchanges. It is understandable since they are losing value or they could trade them and you know try to make more profit or accumulate more in the open market. Liqui is really a bad exchange with pumper & dumpers actively making other investors to follow what they want. Still too many newbie out there. I can only say Liqui does not represent the real value of SONM. Hope the SONM team would look into other exchangers as well and not just bittrex. An update on those work will be appreciated by some of the members here.
.cryptic.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:30:01 AM

With Bittrex or no Bitrex, i am supporting this project. This is one of those long project that takes time to complete. However people are impatient with exchanges. It is understandable since they are losing value or they could trade them and you know try to make more profit or accumulate more in the open market. Liqui is really a bad exchange with pumper & dumpers actively making other investors to follow what they want. Still too many newbie out there. I can only say Liqui does not represent the real value of SONM. Hope the SONM team would look into other exchangers as well and not just bittrex. An update on those work will be appreciated by some of the members here.
There is no pint in getting listed on other exchanges without delivering any new releases. If we could coincide feature releases with exchange listing, it would be a good boost for SONM
R.R. Toulkens

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:41:32 AM

YOU FUCKING LIE

"Bittrex had more questions to us because we have so called "divident model"" LOL  they just have infos that you are a scam ...!!!

"Exchanges got shaken and they are worried about their reputation today" exchanges have worries about their REP like always  that is why they will not add a scam like sonm

This ICO brought shame to the Russians, they are connected with scams because of this. These clowns are obviously lying for months now, they stole the ico investors and gave 4x more tokens to pre-ico insiders.

So bittrex cannot list sonm yet? I know why, it is because their contract is not even verified yet, that's why!! Go check by yourself in etherscan!! Many icos of crap tokens which happened AFTER sonm are already listed in bittrex and/or poloniex. While DNT is discussing openly with its community about being listed in bittrex, these clowns here keep saying they cannot comment, strange isn't it?

Their project is pathetic. Wanna put your microwave to be a part of a supercomputer? HAHAHA

How can they code artificial intelligence, create a supercomputer, and what else... Ah, beat amazon in market share (LMAO!!!!), if they cannot do simple math and give bonus correctly??? Russia created sputnik, but also these clowns, gotta keep things even I guess, they can train monkeys to fly a spaceship these days.

Wake up, this was a major hyped piece of junk project, who screwed over even previous team mates, who LEFT the project, including the true CEO Voronkov. All the updates are ridiculous pictures of idiots holding their chin, and do nothing for the price of the token.

Sonm was taken by Alexey AntoNovaDick narcissistic scammer and that ceo idiot who posts pictures of himself like a fool. Check the post of the previous member of the team denouncing it, check the screenshots of conversations in that thread, and the evaluation of the CEO coding skills, just check:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1895293.0

Chronobank is behind it, and Lisk, PnD coin, this tells you everything, Vitalik never even mentioned this shit. Take your lessons and move on because this is definitely stillborn, the only hope is that in russia the russian investors take care of them with a hammer.

And don't be idiot saying fud is because people wanna buy cheap, this is the same cheap-not-moving price in a single exchange for how long now? How is any fud needed to buy this crap cheap?
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:10:52 AM

blablabla, fcking FUD like always, ppl just wait few months and it will become like Antshares, they just want your cheap tokens
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:46:19 AM

blablabla, fcking FUD like always, ppl just wait few months and it will become like Antshares, they just want your cheap tokens

I bought good amount of tokens during the ICO phase, I wish the price recover a bit atleast coz my portfolio value took quite a hit because of SONM.
rebel.salesman (OP)

Activity: 396
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 06:18:40 AM

YOU FUCKING LIE

"Bittrex had more questions to us because we have so called "divident model"" LOL  they just have infos that you are a scam ...!!!

"Exchanges got shaken and they are worried about their reputation today" exchanges have worries about their REP like always  that is why they will not add a scam like sonm

Okay, first of all, let's all calm down, there's no need to throw tantrums here.

Now, why on Earth would you think that we're either skammers or Russian? Our team is multicultural and polylingual, we've got Russians, Ukrainians, Americans, Czech, Thai guys etc. Calling us just Russians and not the 'Super-Multicultiral-Team' is kinda insulting for the others. Please don't do that.
And please, don't critique our CEO' English. It's not polite

P.S there can't be more than 100%. 'thought you should know that.

This ICO brought shame to the Russians, they are connected with scams because of this. These clowns are obviously lying for months now, they stole the ico investors and gave 4x more tokens to pre-ico insiders.

So bittrex cannot list sonm yet? I know why, it is because their contract is not even verified yet, that's why! Go check by yourself in etherscan!! Many icos of crap tokens which happened AFTER sonm are already listed in bittrex and/or poloniex. While DNT is discussing openly with its community about being listed in bittrex, these clowns here keep saying they cannot comment, strange isn't it?

Their project is pathetic. Wanna put your microwave to be a part of a supercomputer? HAHAHA

How can they code artificial intelligence, create a supercomputer, and what else... Ah, beat amazon in market share (LMAO!!!!), if they cannot do simple math and give bonus correctly??? Russia created sputnik, but also these clowns, gotta keep things even I guess, they can train monkeys to fly a spaceship these days.

Wake up, this was a major hyped piece of junk project, who screwed over even previous team mates, who LEFT the project, including the true CEO Voronkov. All the updates are ridiculous pictures of idiots holding their chin, and do nothing for the price of the token.

Sonm was taken by Alexey AntoNovaDick narcissistic scammer and that ceo idiot who posts pictures of himself like a fool. Check the post of the previous member of the team denouncing it, check the screenshots of conversations in that thread, and the evaluation of the CEO coding skills, just check:

Chronobank is behind it, and Lisk, PnD coin, this tells you everything, Vitalik never even mentioned this shit. Take your lessons and move on because this is definitely stillborn, the only hope is that in russia the russian investors take care of them with a hammer.

And don't be idiot saying fud is because people wanna buy cheap, this is the same cheap-not-moving price in a single exchange for how long now? How is any fud needed to buy this crap cheap?

Our contract IS verified, you can read all about it at Github, if it's not too much trouble. We do hope it isn't.

As for skammers: your issue here is that you think you were supposed to receive a 15% bonus, but got only 10%?
OK, let's see: according to the bonus system, first 10% of investors would receive 15%, the others would get 10%, right?
Let's imagine that we've got two investors who were among the first ones to enlist, one of them would use etherium (that, may I remind you, has much faster transactions) and the other would use Bitcoin (that has slower transactions).
So now I wonder which one were you and  whose bad it is to use tokens with slower transactions and not get in time for those 15%..

If you publicly show the TX ID of your transaction at ICO, we will publicly tell you how much you were supposed to receive and why.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 07:15:46 AM

YOU FUCKING LIE

Okay, first of all, let's all calm down, there's no need to throw tantrums here.

Now, why on Earth would you think that we're either skammers or Russian? Our team is multicultural and polylingual, we've got Russians, Ukrainians, Americans, Czech, Thai guys etc. Calling us just Russians and not the 'Super-Multicultiral-Team' is kinda insulting for the others. Please don't do that.

So bittrex cannot list sonm yet? I know why, it is because their contract is not even verified yet, that's why! Go check by yourself in etherscan!! Many icos of crap tokens which happened AFTER sonm are already listed in bittrex and/or poloniex. While DNT is discussing openly with its community about being listed in bittrex, these clowns here keep saying they cannot comment, strange isn't it?

Our contract IS verified, you can read all about it at Github, if it's not too much trouble. We do hope it isn't.

As for skammers: your issue here is that you think you were supposed to receive a 15% bonus, but got only 10%?
OK, let's see: according to the bonus system, first 10% of investors would receive 15%, the others would get 10%, right?
Let's imagine that we've got two investors who were among the first ones to enlist, one of them would use etherium (that, may I remind you, has much faster transactions) and the other would use Bitcoin (that has slower transactions).
So now I wonder which one were you and  whose bad it is to use tokens with slower transactions and not get in time for those 15%..

If you publicly show the TX ID of your transaction at ICO, we will publicly tell you how much you were supposed to receive and why.

SNM isn't verified actually. if you have to check the ethplorer you can seethere is no equivalent value on their page. take a look at this https://ethplorer.io/address/0x983f6d60db79ea8ca4eb9968c6aff8cfa04b3c63#pageSize=100

most of the legit tokens already have its value. etherscan can prove it.

now compare it with DENT which is becoming more legit https://ethplorer.io/address/0x3597bfd533a99c9aa083587b074434e61eb0a258#pageSize=100

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
boazsalosa

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:20:23 AM

YOU FUCKING LIE

So now I wonder which one were you and  whose bad it is to use tokens with slower transactions and not get in time for those 15%..

SNM isn't verified actually. if you have to check the ethplorer you can seethere is no equivalent value on their page. take a look at this https://ethplorer.io/address/0x983f6d60db79ea8ca4eb9968c6aff8cfa04b3c63#pageSize=100

It's been too long I'm stuck in a terrible price, buying with 5k satoshi its make me hurt to see price till now.
Do you believe the price will get back on the right track?

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:22:17 AM

when this shit will back up to ICO price ?
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:07:22 AM

YOU FUCKING LIE

So now I wonder which one were you and  whose bad it is to use tokens with slower transactions and not get in time for those 15%..

now compare it with DENT which is becoming more legit https://ethplorer.io/address/0x3597bfd533a99c9aa083587b074434e61eb0a258#pageSize=100

It is verified on etherscan

https://etherscan.io/token/0x983f6d60db79ea8ca4eb9968c6aff8cfa04b3c63#balances

May be on ethplorer it is yet to be shown up with the price part.So whats the next part that is pending to get it listed on a good liquidity exchange? SONM team?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 10:40:33 AM

Things with Sonm scam accusations are going bad. Firstly, I thought that it is just FUD but now I should rethink again. I'm not saying that it is a scam but it has a lot of problems. People were patient so far but patience isn't perpetual. I don't think that SNM tokens will be listed on Bittrex any time soon because of problems around the project and its dividend system. I don't think that price will go up significantly as well. But Sonm story could be similar to Waves. Many were accusing Waves and its CEO about scam. After sometime price skyrocketed. The same could happen with SNM. However, I think that their project idea is very hardly achievable. Centralized computational services will continue to dominate market. There is no problem with centralized computational power as it is much better to buy from established entities. Blockchain can't provide any advantages as it is not mature technology and any serious company will buy it from experimental startups. The only way to sell product is to friends. Have in mind that, folks.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

Activity: 303

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:48:43 AM

i still keep my SNM from the signature campaign .
hope the team don't give up and keep moving
i sure that will be a greate project . just need some time
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: