Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:27:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
dz4505

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:31:31 AM

Things with Sonm scam accusations are going bad. Firstly, I thought that it is just FUD but now I should rethink again. I'm not saying that it is a scam but it has a lot of problems. People were patient so far but patience isn't perpetual. I don't think that SNM tokens will be listed on Bittrex any time soon because of problems around the project and its dividend system. I don't think that price will go up significantly as well. But Sonm story could be similar to Waves. Many were accusing Waves and its CEO about scam. After sometime price skyrocketed. The same could happen with SNM. However, I think that their project idea is very hardly achievable. Centralized computational services will continue to dominate market. There is no problem with centralized computational power as it is much better to buy from established entities. Blockchain can't provide any advantages as it is not mature technology and any serious company will buy it from experimental startups. The only way to sell product is to friends. Have in mind that, folks.

Every day I see questions about the exchanges and the exchange rate. Our dev team want to focus on development. Sonm developers themselves own a lot of coins. How can they not be interested in the success of the product?

I agree that exchanges aren't the priority as development is. I like such approach of a serious company:

Exchanges: We have decided to delay exchange talks and focus on the development for the first few months. We are running a company, not a pump and dump campaign. If that’s what you were looking for, then you have come to the wrong project. We are playing the long-term, not the short-term game. A business is not built in a few months. A full-scale marketing strategy is planned out with proper content scheduling, and that will be released when the time is right. We are aware of the low-volume so in order to address that concern, we are reviewing processes to assist the liquidity on the exchanges, and further updates in this regard will be communicated in due course.

You like their approach of lying at every corner of the way from preico getting less than ico ppl to promising exchanges to now suddenly change their focus.

Expect changes to their roadmap.  Not in a good way.

Hi there! According to our business overview, the exchanges aren't  planned until this winter. You should read it sometime https://sonm.io/Sonm-BusinessOverview.pdf

According to your Founder Bittrex soon.  Do you need me to post the picture yet again?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doken

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

Spanish Translator

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:05:02 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 05:22:27 AM by Doken

Hello, @rebel.salesman I like SONM and his technology but I send you yesterday another PM with my Ether Address, because after more than 1 month waiting I'm NOT received bounty of my Spanish ANN SONM translation and community management.

Doken - Spanish - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1923257.0

Translation and community management campaign participants list and their stakes:
https://goo.gl/DiRHjL
Updated 07.18.2017

Please send my bounty to my Ether Address. Thanks.
puvanb

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:23:42 AM

Things with Sonm scam accusations are going bad. Firstly, I thought that it is just FUD but now I should rethink again. I'm not saying that it is a scam but it has a lot of problems. People were patient so far but patience isn't perpetual. I don't think that SNM tokens will be listed on Bittrex any time soon because of problems around the project and its dividend system. I don't think that price will go up significantly as well. But Sonm story could be similar to Waves. Many were accusing Waves and its CEO about scam. After sometime price skyrocketed. The same could happen with SNM. However, I think that their project idea is very hardly achievable. Centralized computational services will continue to dominate market. There is no problem with centralized computational power as it is much better to buy from established entities. Blockchain can't provide any advantages as it is not mature technology and any serious company will buy it from experimental startups. The only way to sell product is to friends. Have in mind that, folks.

Every day I see questions about the exchanges and the exchange rate. Our dev team want to focus on development. Sonm developers themselves own a lot of coins. How can they not be interested in the success of the product?

I agree that exchanges aren't the priority as development is. I like such approach of a serious company:

Exchanges: We have decided to delay exchange talks and focus on the development for the first few months. We are running a company, not a pump and dump campaign. If that’s what you were looking for, then you have come to the wrong project. We are playing the long-term, not the short-term game. A business is not built in a few months. A full-scale marketing strategy is planned out with proper content scheduling, and that will be released when the time is right. We are aware of the low-volume so in order to address that concern, we are reviewing processes to assist the liquidity on the exchanges, and further updates in this regard will be communicated in due course.

You like their approach of lying at every corner of the way from preico getting less than ico ppl to promising exchanges to now suddenly change their focus.

Hi there! According to our business overview, the exchanges aren't  planned until this winter. You should read it sometime https://sonm.io/Sonm-BusinessOverview.pdf

According to your Founder Bittrex soon.  Do you need me to post the picture yet again?

He said soon, not tomorrow. Can you read your own post again.
dolores12

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:33:16 AM

SONM Alpha 0.2.1.1 Update

We've received complaints from some members of the community, about the problems with SONM Alpha launch.
So we decided to release patch with some features from the future version to fix the problem.
The patch includes:
• CLI Patch
• Configuration file for CLI
• Configuration files patch for the hub and miner
• Added a text description of the launched task

GitHub: https://github.com/sonm-io/core/releases/tag/v0.2.1.1

Nice to see this new update for alpha version some bugs has been fixed with this patch. I believe soon SONM will be into leading position so it's time to buy more while devs team is still on hard job to make this more reliable so it has great future ahead.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE CEO IS THE LEAD DEV ALSO?? AND HE CAN'T EVEN TYPE IN ENGLISH ?  Grin Grin

THEY ARE IN LEADING POSITION ...ON THE BIGGEST CRYPTO SCAM'S  Cheesy Cheesy

Do you know that you can type without caps lock? But your FUD looks better with it, right?

FUD??? go to telegram and try to talk to the ceo-lead dev , HE CAN'T TYPE OR TALK IN ENGLISH ....HE USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE ...THIS IS NOT A FUCKING JOKE ....!!!

AND YOU GUY'S THINK THAT HE WILL MAKE THE "SUPER COMPUTER" LOL

CRYPTO INVESTORS ARE SO FUCKING STUPID SOMETIMES  Grin Grin

Hi, some members of our team really enjoy grammar nazism, but coming from those who themselves don't make mistakes.
And it's 'he useS,' 'you guys', etc. Go learn some grammar and you will be doing great some day. We all believe in you, my friend.

sorry but i am not your friend mr scammer!!

THERE WILL BE ......
AlexSONMsupport

Activity: 283
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:41:17 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 11:41:33 AM by AlexSONMsupport

According to your Founder Bittrex soon.  Do you need me to post the picture yet again?

Greetings!

Bittrex didn't add any coins except for BitcoinCash last month.

Stay tuned,
SONM Community
weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:22:24 AM

So Bittrex will come for sure next time?If yes than I am going now All in with 23 Btc in Sonm

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:33:11 AM

So Bittrex will come for sure next time?If yes than I am going now All in with 23 Btc in Sonm

We should expect like this because in their slack channel they have told more than one times that the list of tokens/coins request in very long but they are working with limited sources and now they are expanding capabilities to handle more load and traffic. SONM is very solid project so it can be among those whenever that will happen. No one can give you surety at this point about any token to be honest.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:27:44 PM

All these complains about price are because people were expecting immediate profit after the launch of token. There is a reason why Supercomputer related ICO raised huge money. That is one of these projects was in pumping condition and people thought they will see similar results. Large majority isn't interested in tech but few times of return on their investments.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
louloukos

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:58:11 PM

All these complains about price are because people were expecting immediate profit after the launch of token. There is a reason why Supercomputer related ICO raised huge money. That is one of these projects was in pumping condition and people thought they will see similar results. Large majority isn't interested in tech but few times of return on their investments.

amen to this

these tokens should the project deliver will worth so much

imagine companies not needing to have server rooms and by simply keeping the tokens to have the required cpu and network power

definately thats not worh 7cents per token

should the team deliver token will skyrocket

janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:13:41 PM

They didn't say if SONM will be listed on bittrex fo sure. They need to passed some of compliance rules from bittrex first which isn't easy to happens
Lunavan

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:36:26 PM

projeck simple good  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:41:47 PM

You have all the reason, people have gotten used to getting money fast and easy with the icos, they do not give a shit the kind of project that is just want fast money and with this project they have been wrong, sincerely I am glad for the investors that They want quick money no matter what the fuck the project
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:44:43 PM

They didn't say if SONM will be listed on bittrex fo sure. They need to passed some of compliance rules from bittrex first which isn't easy to happens

If they said to be added to bittrex watch the video, what happens that we will have to give time for it to happen, theoretically they should add it when they do not know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTcIUmRCC4c&t=13s
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:16:28 PM

You have all the reason, people have gotten used to getting money fast and easy with the icos, they do not give a shit the kind of project that is just want fast money and with this project they have been wrong, sincerely I am glad for the investors that They want quick money no matter what the fuck the project
Yes, it's true what you've said, sometimes I see a lot of programs when token introduction in ico, and I do not know the continuation of their program.  Smiley

Vladmir_Support

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:14:53 PM

Yes, it's true what you've said, sometimes I see a lot of programs when token introduction in ico, and I do not know the continuation of their program.  Smiley
You can read about at https://sonm.io/Sonm1.pdf

Stay tuned,
SONM Community
iGoodw1n

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:34:50 PM

Just watch video. Really great project. I can't wait to see what programmers can achieve with decentralized supercomputers like SONM. Bright future.

XCNP

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:44:25 PM

Development is being done though we don't have access to everything except whatever we can see on github and that is what is pushed towards it. It is in their own interest to deliver because that is only way to make SONM token valuable. We should keep walking along side as we have reached this far.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:49:44 PM

Just watch video. Really great project. I can't wait to see what programmers can achieve with decentralized supercomputers like SONM. Bright future.

Which video are you talking about?

Development is being done though we don't have access to everything except whatever we can see on github and that is what is pushed towards it. It is in their own interest to deliver because that is only way to make SONM token valuable. We should keep walking along side as we have reached this far.

Development takes time and we do know that. People are just eager to see its price go up after the ICO for profit. And hope again to another ICO with the BTC earned from SNM.
Sentti

Activity: 203

BITG & CHX & FTX Community

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:05:25 PM

The Market Cap of Golem is $270M. The Market Cap of SONM is $24M.

Some day, market cap of SONM can beat the market cap of Golem. I think it is possible.
Just let the dev team do their job.

CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:12:45 PM

People running this project are very serious else they could easily manipulate market by false updates. Once they will have something presentable which can be sold in market as hot news market surely respond positively and we all will be making money.
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: