Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:26:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444717 times)
wsmolive

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:21:13 AM

why the SNM so difficult to list on bitterx.  Almost every  ICO  TOKEN  on bitterx.  whatever  good or bad .

I think it is a easy thing for the SNM team to list SNM on bitterx.  But why didn't they do it???     Have any explains to contributors?Huh

gpools

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:38:05 AM

i don't know why snm not list on bittrex but liqui for not legit
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:29:35 AM

why the SNM so difficult to list on bitterx.  Almost every  ICO  TOKEN  on bitterx.  whatever  good or bad .

I think it is a easy thing for the SNM team to list SNM on bitterx.  But why didn't they do it???     Have any explains to contributors?Huh

That's impossible to add SNM to list exchanger bittrex, Following system of SNM is based dividen. That's mean will never be added!
.cryptic.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:54:32 AM

I am now believing I choose wisely when I decided to continue buying this coin, I now have a bag 5X bigger than my ico buy-in.
With bounty added, I have a buy-in price of ~2,200 Sat's...

That puts me very very close at being at profit!!

Are you the man who bought at 2200? Wow
Is there any inside information that makes you buy? or by just instinct?
I just wonder. Cheesy

No, I bought at ico, received a bounty, and bought a whole ton from 3K down to 1.5K.
Overall, I paid 2.2K for each. So anything over that puts me into profits  Grin

Maybe someone knows something?? Bittrex???
I say we start a reverse fud campaign and get this coin pumped up real nice!

Not sure if Bittrex listing is the reason but I can definitely see at least mini pump in the works, best idea would be to wait until September because that's when new release comes out.
I would give it some time for the devs to come up with a working product in September.Its not reasonable to expect the prise to rise X times soon after the ICO>
dz4505

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:55:03 AM

That's impossible to add SNM to list exchanger bittrex, Following system of SNM is based dividen. That's mean will never be added!
Well it better be possible.  The founder literally said in one of the video and made it seem like he could already be listed on the Exchange, but told them to hold off on listing them until the token mess gets sorted out.  He mentioned Bittrex explicitly in the video.
Unread

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:22:18 AM

Well it better be possible.  The founder literally said in one of the video and made it seem like he could already be listed on the Exchange, but told them to hold off on listing them until the token mess gets sorted out.  He mentioned Bittrex explicitly in the video.

Perhaps this is always the question why SNM is not added to bittrex and I found the answer
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

Note that we cannot list currencies where its primary purpose is to support illegal gambling, illegal drug sales, or any other activity that is illegal in our jurisdiction.  We also cannot list currencies that would be construed as a security such as digital currencies that promise/market profits or represent shares of a company.  At our discretion, we may require an additional compliance fee for listing.  These happen in the extraordinary cases where your coin's use case is extremely complex and requires significant research by our staff to determine suitability

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
dz4505

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:26:03 AM

Perhaps this is always the question why SNM is not added to bittrex and I found the answer
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

Note that we cannot list currencies where its primary purpose is to support illegal gambling, illegal drug sales, or any other activity that is illegal in our jurisdiction.  We also cannot list currencies that would be construed as a security such as digital currencies that promise/market profits or represent shares of a company.  At our discretion, we may require an additional compliance fee for listing.  These happen in the extraordinary cases where your coin's use case is extremely complex and requires significant research by our staff to determine suitability
This is the video that address that. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTcIUmRCC4c

In that video he also made it seem that they asked Bittrex to hold off listing them.  So unless he is lying (again), it should be listed in Bittrex.
Unread

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:40:52 AM

This is the video that address that. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTcIUmRCC4c

In that video he also made it seem that they asked Bittrex to hold off listing them.  So unless he is lying (again), it should be listed in Bittrex.

Yes you may be right if the SONM team can complete the requirements requested by bittrex I'm sure there are still other ways to get listed in bittrex Or maybe another option looking for a big exchanger besides bittrex.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████

bluedude

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:50:51 AM

Yes you may be right if the SONM team can complete the requirements requested by bittrex I'm sure there are still other ways to get listed in bittrex Or maybe another option looking for a big exchanger besides bittrex.

May be they are waiting for the release in September, before asking bittrex to list the coin.
That way, it increases the value of the coin.
Unread

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:02:56 AM

May be they are waiting for the release in September, before asking bittrex to list the coin.

Yes of course that's all investors' expectations. No matter waiting until a few months the important thing is the team keeps working and we keep getting information about it.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████

PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:13:00 AM

Yes of course that's all investors' expectations. No matter waiting until a few months the important thing is the team keeps working and we keep getting information about it.
That's should be, Investor've enough trust for this project(Including myself) which one there's proven token have been sold just a few days.
Hope the team can always provide new information about the developments that occur.

nottrz

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:52:39 AM

Note that we cannot list currencies where its primary purpose is to support illegal gambling, illegal drug sales, or any other activity that is illegal in our jurisdiction.  We also cannot list currencies that would be construed as a security such as digital currencies that promise/market profits or represent shares of a company.  At our discretion, we may require an additional compliance fee for listing.  These happen in the extraordinary cases where your coin's use case is extremely complex and requires significant research by our staff to determine suitability

ANS pays dividends and is on bittrex. Waves, for leasing, also does. And I think many others (LBRY, DigixDAO,...). I think it just takes some time to see one coin added.

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:56:40 AM

because the team is dissolve
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:57:40 AM

Sonm will be at more good exchanges like Bittrex in future. I think the team has drawn clear lines for short term and that is just intensive development as they have raised the team to 8 developers now. Future is looking good but first they need to show something achieved in their portfolio before the next rise in value too.
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:09:42 AM

cannt open ,sir ,have you already add snm to your exchange now

Your question is still confusing what you cant open can you explain about your issue. If you are asking about exchange list where it trading at the moment than it have more than 4 exchanges like Liqui, Hitbtc, Tidex and Yobit.
Densitymax

Activity: 437

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:45:19 AM

SONM is a project that holds the first place as the most unsuccessful ICO. At such rates, Russian projects may lose investor confidence.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:51:59 AM

SONM is a project that holds the first place as the most unsuccessful ICO. At such rates, Russian projects may lose investor confidence.

That is just matter of time if you are following the team activities on Github so it's very easy to track them how active they are. I'm pretty sure soon beta version will be launched than we will see price will be skyrocket and it will gain trust again.
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:09:07 AM

That is just matter of time if you are following the team activities on Github so it's very easy to track them how active they are. I'm pretty sure soon beta version will be launched than we will see price will be skyrocket and it will gain trust again.

So do they have any specific date when the launch of beta is going to happen?

And why do we need to wait for getting it listed on bittrex when there is cheap SONM available to gather now, may be once on bittrex this situation will not be much favorable.
xyj790204

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:23:22 AM

its impossible to speculate long term but if you believe the project has potential then hold and let it grow.
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:42:51 AM

ahah I think you didn't took Atshare ICO ^^  less than last year it dropped far below ICO price even with a very good market and now look where it is.. i think we need to wait and see
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: