Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:35:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444717 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:30:22 AM

Are the founders of SONM all from Russia? Thanks a lot in advance I'm trying to gather some more info on the team's experience and what they have in mind. Greetings

I think so. They're generally from Russia and the team consists of generally russians. I really wonder how they will conduct their development. The price is bad in terms of bitcoin and ethereum. However it looks better when you compare ICO time USDT.

there are worse than SNM which a token turned almost zero but after a year it goes up more than its ICO price. if you hold still and sees the team will eventually deliver, hold it because once it goes to fly, you'd profit exponentially. remember that this project was funded very well and they already released alpha version. the next versions will be much better than the previous.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:08:30 AM

The coin with potential actual use in the future , bonus the alpha version they just released but the price still low . Meanwhiles other shit coins with no development pumped to the moon . Just buy snm now and laugh at the people who sold their tokens at 7 cents later   Cheesy
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:34:44 AM

Are the founders of SONM all from Russia? Thanks a lot in advance I'm trying to gather some more info on the team's experience and what they have in mind. Greetings

I think so. They're generally from Russia and the team consists of generally russians. I really wonder how they will conduct their development. The price is bad in terms of bitcoin and ethereum. However it looks better when you compare ICO time USDT.

there are worse than SNM which a token turned almost zero but after a year it goes up more than its ICO price. if you hold still and sees the team will eventually deliver, hold it because once it goes to fly, you'd profit exponentially. remember that this project was funded very well and they already released alpha version. the next versions will be much better than the previous.

It's a little disappointing that the price did not take off with the alpha release but there's no reason to stop believing in this project, it's all just a matter of time before it pays off and having patience is important.
urikhan

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:59:12 AM

This coin is on top of my list. Waiting patiently to explode.
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:34:35 AM

This coin is on top of my list. Waiting patiently to explode.
The market caps now only 23 mil $ compared to other trashcoins with marketcaps over 60 mils ... this is totally a joke man .  im gonna buy it monthly if still cheap like this. In the long run investment its like a guarenteed 10x  ( 230mil caps is nothing ) , next year ill be a millionaire  Roll Eyes  Grin
BTW i dont want moon comes so soon but if you interested in SONM lets help SONM get listed on BINANCE.
http://a.sonm.io/binance
CanErik

Activity: 756
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:01:39 AM

Voted! Before complaining about exchanges everyone should vote for SNM but in the future exchanges won't matter so much as decentralized trading take over. It is very easy to exchange ERC20 tokens using 0x protocol. It is the future. In a few years you will forget all polo or trex.
i agree dex will rule in future, but for now we can vote and try for binance. i have already voted for sonm. probably won't be added on binance,startis has the highest vote.

Hi;

I belive Stratis will not listed in Binance because almost 70% Stratis votes are fake.

Kind regards
.cryptic.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:39:04 AM

Voted! Before complaining about exchanges everyone should vote for SNM but in the future exchanges won't matter so much as decentralized trading take over. It is very easy to exchange ERC20 tokens using 0x protocol. It is the future. In a few years you will forget all polo or trex.
i agree dex will rule in future, but for now we can vote and try for binance. i have already voted for sonm. probably won't be added on binance,startis has the highest vote.

Hi;

I belive Stratis will not listed in Binance because almost 70% Stratis votes are fake.

Kind regards
Binance would be a nice addition if SONM can win the votes and get listed. With the new exchanges the price will rocket.
sodomark

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:29:40 PM

Hi;

Kind regards
Binance would be a nice addition if SONM can win the votes and get listed. With the new exchanges the price will rocket.

Wow. We're in top 5 on binance voting platform (from 18)

Vote for Sonm if you want a big exchange.
sodomark

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:07:01 PM

Hi;

Kind regards

The deadline is tomorrow. So, vote sonm if you really want binance exchange.
d3nz

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:34:07 PM

Hi;

Kind regards

I expecting that SONM's value would likely to increase more. It is like exposing the project and a lot of investor would invest on it if they found out the roadmap of this altcoin.

As of now, the value itself is dropping but we don't need to worry about that because if this token added more on exchanges it would hit $1 - $5. That's what i see on this projec just like the other altcoin.

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I         LOW LATENCY &          
           HIGH THROUGHPUT         
     SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        

▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT    
   FOR DEPIN        
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:51:10 PM

Where can I vote

jensbonn

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:57:40 PM

Where can I vote
http://a.sonm.io/binance
eP

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 06:29:17 PM

Hi;

Kind regards

I expecting that SONM's value would likely to increase more. It is like exposing the project and a lot of investor would invest on it if they found out the roadmap of this altcoin.

As of now, the value itself is dropping but we don't need to worry about that because if this token added more on exchanges it would hit $1 - $5. That's what i see on this projec just like the other altcoin.

yeah i agree with you
the rate like 1$ ~ 5$ will be easy for SONM to hit after the supercomputer realese, and run with smoothly

▄▄▄▄█▐██▀▀▄███▀▄                 
        ▀███▄███▌█▀▀▐███▌▄█▌████▄▄▄         
     ▄▐██▄▄▀██▀█▐█▐████▀▄█▌▄█████████▄       
   ▄██▄▀▀██▀▄▄▄ ▐▌███▌▄▀▀ ▐▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄     
 ▀▀█████▀▄▄█████▄▐███▐██▄ ▄▀██████▐███▄▀█▄   
 ██▄▄▄▄  ▀▀██████▌██▌█████▐█▄▀▀██▌█████▐▄▀▄ 
▐█▀▀▄▄▄█ ██▄▄▄▀▀▀█   █████▌████▄▀▐███▌▄███▐█
 ▄██▀▀▀ ████████ ▄▄ ▄▀▀▀▀██▐▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▄████ █▌
 ▀███▀ ▄▄▀▀▀██▀▄██▌█▄▀███▄▄▄▐▐██▌█▌  ▐████▌██
  ▐██▐▌████▐▄▄████▐██▄▐████▌█▌██▄█▀█ ▌▀███▀▐█
   ▀▌▀█▐██▌██████▀▐███▌████▐██▐█▐▀██▌██▄▀█▐█▌
        ▀█▐███▀▄▄ ▄▐███▐██▌████▌▀████▐██▀▄█▀
          ▀█▀▄██▌██▄▐██▌██▐███▀ ▀████ ▀▄▀   
            ▀███ ███▌█▀ ▀ ▄▀███▌████▀▐█▀     
                 ▀▀▀       ▀▄▄█▌██▄▀▀       
                               ▀▀
kaasy.ai  ──────
Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain

TWITTER     2-PAGES PAPER     BTC ANN

█ ██       WHITEPAPER       ██ █

FACEBOOK     DISCORD     SUBSCRIBE

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
kgp43

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:35:20 PM

When will the supercomputer be released?
rejosh

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:37:00 PM

Register an account with binance exchange then you can do it

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
Vervesh

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:48:16 PM

Has anyone already made an overview of the ICO? I'm new to that and it's easier for me to read the opinion of professionals.  Smiley
ICOmagazine

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:52:10 PM

Has anyone already made an overview of the ICO? I'm new to that and it's easier for me to read the opinion of professionals.  Smiley

Maybe we are what you are looking for  Smiley

ICOmagazine

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:58:17 PM

Hi;

Kind regards

I monitor votes at least 100 votes for SONM per minute followed by Bitquence as a competitor

clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:07:52 PM

When will the supercomputer be released?

While the devs team is still working on this project if we you read the monthly update than it is very easy to know the current status of the progress still under development I hope very soon we will see big release from them.
RitaDiOro

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:00:07 PM

Hi;

Kind regards

How do you know that these votes are fake? Some proof, anything?

It will be very sad if Bitquesnce will outperform SONM...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: