Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 03:05:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444714 times)
d3nz

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:04:57 AM

I will say it is best time to pick some cheap SONM up at bargaining rates. It is true Bitcoin just shook up little bit but Bitcoin and all the cryptocoins as whole especially legit projects like SONM are to stay here . These are chances for new whales and investors to come and join the parties.

This news about on taking down chinese bitcoin exchanges would not heavily affect the value and it would rise more. And maybe that's the reason some of altcoins value is droppig down but this is our opportunity to buy while it is cheap.

It would be a history buying some cheap altcoins and this could make us gain much times profit if the value would pump up maybe before it ends this year or next year.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:14:25 PM

I will say it is best time to pick some cheap SONM up at bargaining rates. It is true Bitcoin just shook up little bit but Bitcoin and all the cryptocoins as whole especially legit projects like SONM are to stay here . These are chances for new whales and investors to come and join the parties.

This news about on taking down chinese bitcoin exchanges would not heavily affect the value and it would rise more. And maybe that's the reason some of altcoins value is droppig down but this is our opportunity to buy while it is cheap.

It would be a history buying some cheap altcoins and this could make us gain much times profit if the value would pump up maybe before it ends this year or next year.
yes exactly you are right bitcoin exchanges are not effected by the chinese ban and ragulation notice
its only effect on traders who just lost hopes and willing to sell
but its temporary only and when they realize then too late for rebuy
i think we have chance to buy more coin and coin like sonm its gold
sonm could give us very good and huge profit
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:48:21 PM

I've been wondering for a while, isn't binance a chinese exchange? If yes why they are safe from chinese government while the other chinese exchange got notice. I just hope sonm get listed in exchange other than liqui without problem.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 08:03:42 PM

yes exactly you are right bitcoin exchanges are not effected by the chinese ban and ragulation notice
its only effect on traders who just lost hopes and willing to sell
but its temporary only and when they realize then too late for rebuy
i think we have chance to buy more coin and coin like sonm its gold
sonm could give us very good and huge profit

SONM is a platform for fog computing so the Chinese or the US SEC cannot classify this as a security. That's why maybe Binance considered listing SONM at their exchange.

xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:57:13 PM

Does anyone know when will SONM be listed on BINANCE Huh?

eP

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 10:18:18 PM

I've been wondering for a while, isn't binance a chinese exchange? If yes why they are safe from chinese government while the other chinese exchange got notice. I just hope sonm get listed in exchange other than liqui without problem.

if you look at their latest update here https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001567991
the update said that binance from september 6 already stopped services for chinese people and it will still continue the service for international

▄▄▄▄█▐██▀▀▄███▀▄                 
        ▀███▄███▌█▀▀▐███▌▄█▌████▄▄▄         
     ▄▐██▄▄▀██▀█▐█▐████▀▄█▌▄█████████▄       
   ▄██▄▀▀██▀▄▄▄ ▐▌███▌▄▀▀ ▐▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄     
 ▀▀█████▀▄▄█████▄▐███▐██▄ ▄▀██████▐███▄▀█▄   
 ██▄▄▄▄  ▀▀██████▌██▌█████▐█▄▀▀██▌█████▐▄▀▄ 
▐█▀▀▄▄▄█ ██▄▄▄▀▀▀█   █████▌████▄▀▐███▌▄███▐█
 ▄██▀▀▀ ████████ ▄▄ ▄▀▀▀▀██▐▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▄████ █▌
 ▀███▀ ▄▄▀▀▀██▀▄██▌█▄▀███▄▄▄▐▐██▌█▌  ▐████▌██
  ▐██▐▌████▐▄▄████▐██▄▐████▌█▌██▄█▀█ ▌▀███▀▐█
   ▀▌▀█▐██▌██████▀▐███▌████▐██▐█▐▀██▌██▄▀█▐█▌
        ▀█▐███▀▄▄ ▄▐███▐██▌████▌▀████▐██▀▄█▀
          ▀█▀▄██▌██▄▐██▌██▐███▀ ▀████ ▀▄▀   
            ▀███ ███▌█▀ ▀ ▄▀███▌████▀▐█▀     
                 ▀▀▀       ▀▄▄█▌██▄▀▀       
                               ▀▀
kaasy.ai  ──────
Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain

TWITTER     2-PAGES PAPER     BTC ANN

█ ██       WHITEPAPER       ██ █

FACEBOOK     DISCORD     SUBSCRIBE

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
Giardina

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:35:54 PM

btc crash start on so wrong time for sonm. Party was just started and btc crash start directly. Looks like alts not going to be rise before btc getting stabilize.

That is very true. SONM just started to gain momentum and mainstream interest. And boom! Fucking speculators fuck Bitcoin's price, so we will have to deal with the crash too.
he started a good move now keep the momentum and throw newsworthy and important to do the work to withdraw the product

hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:13:02 AM

I also want to know the date that SONM will be listed on the binance, I think binance is a promising exchanges that will be the biggest one, and since most Chinese exchanges will be closed, the investors will go to this exchange.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:23:05 AM

I also want to know the date that SONM will be listed on the binance, I think binance is a promising exchanges that will be the biggest one, and since most Chinese exchanges will be closed, the investors will go to this exchange.

Binance is not a big exchange volume is only around 8 BTC but I mean the more exchanges SOMN has the better.
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:05:14 AM

Binance is not a big exchange volume is only around 8 BTC but I mean the more exchanges SOMN has the better.
Volume for exchange binance's $24,439,111 / 6,789 BTC. Info credited by : https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/binance/
Now, SONM waiting list for added to markets,(Currently Voting Priode).
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:24:33 AM

Volume for exchange binance's $24,439,111 / 6,789 BTC. Info credited by : https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/binance/
Now, SONM waiting list for added to markets,(Currently Voting Priode).

Thank you for your information about the time of adding to the binance, I have bought some cheapter SONM on liqui and wait to to sell them on binance to make a short profit.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████