Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:06:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:22:06 AM

It managed to resist price drop trend in the market during recent Bitcoin pump. The next goal should be $1 price range. I think this is very easy once the beta version is published.

The price is already below the ICO price, anything below that is drop ofcourse, I don't know the price you enter the project but we ICO investors have been waiting long for this to hhappen. I really don't think the team should be worry about the dividend it is a positive thing for project, just see the performance of Taas project

Price is not under ICO it is 40% over ICO Price. I bought a lot during the ICO and I am up. SONM doing really good and we just need to wait for the next news to Hit 0.25USD.

Yes true sonm is approx 40% over ico! If you invest 500 eth now you have 700! 200 eth extra is good profit for now! Love it 😜

I bought it at the ICO. USD value is still below ICO price.
Maybe if you bought earlier in the ICO, you might be above ICO price.
If anyone buy when it list on bittrex that is 2x ICO price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:37:38 AM

It managed to resist price drop trend in the market during recent Bitcoin pump. The next goal should be $1 price range. I think this is very easy once the beta version is published.

The price is already below the ICO price, anything below that is drop ofcourse, I don't know the price you enter the project but we ICO investors have been waiting long for this to hhappen. I really don't think the team should be worry about the dividend it is a positive thing for project, just see the performance of Taas project

Price is not under ICO it is 40% over ICO Price. I bought a lot during the ICO and I am up. SONM doing really good and we just need to wait for the next news to Hit 0.25USD.

Yes true sonm is approx 40% over ico! If you invest 500 eth now you have 700! 200 eth extra is good profit for now! Love it 😜

I bought it at the ICO. USD value is still below ICO price.
Maybe if you bought earlier in the ICO, you might be above ICO price.
If anyone buy when it list on bittrex that is 2x ICO price.
Yes, that is possible and till now it is not known when it is going to hit bittrex.It's a good time to accumulate cheap SONM tokens till the price is below 3000 sat.Anytime the version is out, the price would double and getting added on a top exchange will also be an added advantage for all investors.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:40:46 AM

so when do you think SNM will be added on bittrex?
the last time it was added on binance and the team were about to release the wallet, the price went up to 25 cents. its almost something to crow about but people shorting it are just too many. there has to be something to be done to get them burned.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
AlexSONMsupport

Activity: 283
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:43:01 AM

the last time it was added on binance and the team were about to release the wallet, the price went up to 25 cents. its almost something to crow about but people shorting it are just too many. there has to be something to be done to get them burned.

It's hard to give comments on the terms of appearing on any exchanges. Better ask them.
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:13:47 PM

it seems very difficult to be listed in bittrex  Smiley
AlexSONMsupport

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:25:26 PM

We cannot comment on when different exchanges will add SONM. But more questions regarding SONM from different users to the exchanges will definitely play the role.
zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:28:21 PM

We cannot comment on when different exchanges will add SONM. But more questions regarding SONM from different users to the exchanges will definitely play the role.

That means you talked to Bittrex and they will not add us? Is the dividend System a problem for SONM to get listed in good exchanges?
AlexSONMsupport

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:16:58 PM

That means you talked to Bittrex and they will not add us? Is the dividend System a problem for SONM to get listed in good exchanges?

The Bittrex listing procedure has a lot of steps and is time-taking. But we are moving towards listing on this exchange.
Kenway

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:22:11 PM

The Bittrex listing procedure has a lot of steps and is time-taking. But we are moving towards listing on this exchange.

right ,everyone like SONM be listed Bittrex and polo but it's difficult for new project recently ,it's truth . so i hope official team to do their best on project ,
AlexSONMsupport

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:41:54 PM

right ,everyone like SONM be listed Bittrex and polo but it's difficult for new project recently ,it's truth . so i hope official team to do their best on project ,

Thanks for support
jituroych

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:00:48 PM

waiting for the token to be listed on any exchange and see the wave of pirce up and down.

i am sure that price will be very high after some time.

good project.
AlexSONMsupport

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:04:37 PM

waiting for the token to be listed on any exchange and see the wave of pirce up and down.

i am sure that price will be very high after some time.

good project.

We are already listed. U Can check here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sonm/#markets.
qero

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:19:35 PM

Thanks for support

Hello. When will you release Arch 0.3 version?
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:23:54 PM

I also am quite hopeful that Bittrex will list SONM after all and very encouraging statement from the team representative that work is going on with bittrex to take SONM there for trading and he looks very confident. I will keep waiting for completion of development as well as listing at new exchanges in future.
d3nz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:09:05 PM

We hope for a good news. Having a lot of patience is very hard for us investors, but as long as the developer and support team is making a progress on listing SONM on big exchanges then it would make us happy to support you.

Believing on this kind of project is really the key of success. I would suggest on improving the marketing strategy and spreading the features of this project it could attract more people.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:44:33 PM

We hope for a good news. Having a lot of patience is very hard for us investors, but as long as the developer and support team is making a progress on listing SONM on big exchanges then it would make us happy to support you.

Believing on this kind of project is really the key of success. I would suggest on improving the marketing strategy and spreading the features of this project it could attract more people.

Their marketing is good enough for now, when they have more to show, they'll do more marketing, but for now that would be overkill, we don't want this project to get hyped for no real reason, because that will scare of big investors

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Aqualung89

Activity: 1666
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:54:06 PM

Now that there has been a lot of decline, he already started to see the diplomas. Bittrex penetration seems to me impossible.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:03:32 PM

this project is going very well
bitcoin is value is up now and still increasing
sonm price is still there in $ but in BTC its decreasing
maybe it will comes below 2k sat
if its happen then i will buy more my BTC are ready at binance
and about another exchange i think for the month of October binance is enough
in next two months new exchange should add SNM
overall SNM's team doing great
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:11:40 PM

this project is going very well
bitcoin is value is up now and still increasing
sonm price is still there in $ but in BTC its decreasing
maybe it will comes below 2k sat
if its happen then i will buy more my BTC are ready at binance
and about another exchange i think for the month of October binance is enough
in next two months new exchange should add SNM
overall SNM's team doing great

Maybe people will get chance to buy more under 2k no doubt bitcoin is increasing the pressure on all markets everyone want to buy this. I also have plan to increase my coins when any kind of dip happen there so that I also ready for this moment.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:12:01 PM

Better pick some up while majority is looking to make some quick bucks. SONM if isn't accumulated by investors who are seeking good profit then there will perhaps be more suitable time. Bitcoin will be stable soon and then these market will start working to give money.
Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: