Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:48:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
qero

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:29:59 AM

I think SONM needs to be stable at 5000+ price level. Then it may increase to 10-20k.
We already had 5-6k, but for a short time. Then BTC rally dumped all to price level before pump.
We need some news from devs to recover 5-6k price. Only after this price we can go higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:37:58 AM

I think SONM needs to be stable at 5000+ price level. Then it may increase to 10-20k.
We already had 5-6k, but for a short time. Then BTC rally dumped all to price level before pump.
We need some news from devs to recover 5-6k price. Only after this price we can go higher.

Price will recover next days. BTC is stopping and Users will get out and invest in SONM if they see a green candle. Buy side is very weak,
only a little push of some BTC and we are getting up.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:11:59 AM

And then suddenly it gets added to Poloniex without anyone suspecting. The price climbs to 10k and then 15k before it drops back to pre-listing price of 3k. This is entirely possible.

SONM on Poloniex, Are you serious? There was never such a news and I checked coinmarketcap and didn't find this.But this is possible only after the launch which is scheduled soon.Price is going back to where it was before being added to Binance thanks to BTC.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
qero

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:24:12 AM

Price will recover next days. BTC is stopping and Users will get out and invest in SONM if they see a green candle. Buy side is very weak,
only a little push of some BTC and we are getting up.
Yes)
We need somebody who will done this push)
I see many stupids sold their sonm on 2000)
DimiZb

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:46:40 AM

And then suddenly it gets added to Poloniex without anyone suspecting. The price climbs to 10k and then 15k before it drops back to pre-listing price of 3k. This is entirely possible.

SONM on Poloniex, Are you serious? There was never such a news and I checked coinmarketcap and didn't find this.But this is possible only after the launch which is scheduled soon.Price is going back to where it was before being added to Binance thanks to BTC.

Sonm is not in poloniex, or bittrex. Sonm is only trading in binance(quite large exchange though) and liqui. They are decent exchanges and can pump Sonm to the moon.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:33:45 AM

Sonm is not in poloniex, or bittrex. Sonm is only trading in binance(quite large exchange though) and liqui. They are decent exchanges and can pump Sonm to the moon.

Binance is really the best exchange right now, with bittrex acting really suspicious recently, but I believe Sonm is trying to get listed there

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
AlexSONMsupport

Activity: 283
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:44:39 AM

Binance is really the best exchange right now, with bittrex acting really suspicious recently, but I believe Sonm is trying to get listed there
We're communicationg with exchanges constantly. The process is not for a one day, week or even month to get listed on some of them. You can always ask exchanges from your side about listing SONM.
MiBambino

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:49:57 AM

We're communicationg with exchanges constantly. The process is not for a one day, week or even month to get listed on some of them. You can always ask exchanges from your side about listing SONM.

Will do, the more exposure Sonm gets, the better

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
hybrid_x

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:56:33 PM

Can someone tell my why I should sell my GNT and buy SONM?

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:12:24 PM

what action is suspicious in bittrex, can you tell me?

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:14:01 PM

Because GNT is far above its ICO value and SONM is slightly below its ICO price? They're similar projects and if they perform in similar ways SONM will be shooting up in the next few months, much more than GNT should. They're also both in alpha, even though SONM started much later. And SONM has a much broader vision than Golem does. Either way, do your own research and make up your own mind or you will get burnt at some point.
AlexSONMsupport

Activity: 283
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:35:21 PM

Hi, you can find comparison here: https://blog.sonm.io/the-definitive-showdown-between-golem-iexec-and-now-it-is-sonm-30daf65870da
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:53:11 PM

Why would you sell your GNT when you can still keep it and wait for its time too.  Bitcoin is rising so we can expect prices of alts are going down. But once bitcoin and eth will be dumped soon, SNM will be one of the token that will moon.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:59:43 PM

Why would you sell your GNT when you can still keep it and wait for its time too.  Bitcoin is rising so we can expect prices of alts are going down. But once bitcoin and eth will be dumped soon, SNM will be one of the token that will moon.
It's called rebalancing. SONM is more likely to rise sharper than Golem will in the near future. After the rise of SONM the initial Golem position can be moved back into GNT to keep a diverse "supercomputer portfolio".
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 02:24:55 PM

It's called rebalancing. SONM is more likely to rise sharper than Golem will in the near future. After the rise of SONM the initial Golem position can be moved back into GNT to keep a diverse "supercomputer portfolio".

I have only Sonm, sold my GNT during summer rally. But now things are getting interesting and I still can't see the bottom for most of the alts. But we are very near.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:28:57 PM

I have only Sonm, sold my GNT during summer rally. But now things are getting interesting and I still can't see the bottom for most of the alts. But we are very near.
Seems to be near indeed. Bitcoin has calmed down a little in the past hours. Could keep going until the fork actually takes place though.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:35:38 PM

Seems to be near indeed. Bitcoin has calmed down a little in the past hours. Could keep going until the fork actually takes place though.

Its yet not calming down. I think it will reach up to $6500 before it will. This is just my observation like how it did in the past though. Another week of rise before its fall again. It will calm down when the price sticks to certain range for days and will drop drastically down to $4000-4200. That's probably the time SNM will also start going up.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
rebel.salesman (OP)

Activity: 396
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 06:51:04 PM

Hey everybody!
We know that you all have loads of questions and queries about SONM, so we have decided to host another Q&A!
Use the unique code Z111 on https://sli.do to post a question and then watch us answer your questions live on 16/10 at 16:00 UTC.

https://youtube.com/sonmplatform

MiBambino

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:55:17 PM

Its yet not calming down. I think it will reach up to $6500 before it will. This is just my observation like how it did in the past though. Another week of rise before its fall again. It will calm down when the price sticks to certain range for days and will drop drastically down to $4000-4200. That's probably the time SNM will also start going up.

I agree, except I believe it will reach resistance at 6K

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 08:21:24 PM

Sonm pls try to get sonm to poloniex,bittrex or bitfinex... kraken 😜👍🏼🍾

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: