Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:08:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 [455] 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444707 times)
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:28:39 AM

Great news, just a question and if the etherium team in general for the next time will not update anything it means that there will be a transition to another plan? That is, everything depends on them(ethfoun)?
Our main goal is to make transactions fee as low as it possible and maintain terms according to roadmap. We are not wait until they solve this problem for us. But if they roll out their decision in the nearest time, we can migrate to it.

Stay tuned
SONM team

Luckily, as far as I know, the SONM project is blockchain agnostic in its core. So if ever the Ethereum blockchain is insufficient for SONM's needs, they could just move to another.

What would be the next blockchain project which can exceed ETH and host a project like SONM which would have millions of transactions to fuel up the network when it is live? I have this question whenever I see the project slowly progressing towards the launch.
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:33:38 AM

Great news, just a question and if the etherium team in general for the next time will not update anything it means that there will be a transition to another plan? That is, everything depends on them(ethfoun)?
Our main goal is to make transactions fee as low as it possible and maintain terms according to roadmap. We are not wait until they solve this problem for us. But if they roll out their decision in the nearest time, we can migrate to it.

Stay tuned
SONM team

Luckily, as far as I know, the SONM project is blockchain agnostic in its core. So if ever the Ethereum blockchain is insufficient for SONM's needs, they could just move to another.

What would be the next blockchain project which can exceed ETH and host a project like SONM which would have millions of transactions to fuel up the network when it is live? I have this question whenever I see the project slowly progressing towards the launch.

In short time of period this not possible for any project to replace ETH but in future so many preparing to provide more better ecosystem with capacity to handle large numbers of transactions. If dev team could get succeed to resolve this issue of transaction than maybe they will continue on current blockchain.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:35:15 PM

Stay tuned
SONM team

In short time of period this not possible for any project to replace ETH but in future so many preparing to provide more better ecosystem with capacity to handle large numbers of transactions. If dev team could get succeed to resolve this issue of transaction than maybe they will continue on current blockchain.

It possible for them to use the NEM network, but currently they're building a sidechain on the ethereum network.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:45:58 PM

Stay tuned
SONM team

blockchain should be very popular. There must be a lot of projects on the platform that need Sonm. While such a blockchain apart from the etherium, I do not see. Maybe EOS in the future.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:55:54 PM

Stay tuned
SONM team

It possible for them to use the NEM network, but currently they're building a sidechain on the ethereum network.

Yes I am also under the impression taht the NEM network would be their second best choice. Although I really like the sidechain Ethereum idea.

I strongly believe that ETH scaling issues will be resolved eventually. Ethereum developments will complement the SONM network, its a beautiful thought Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
luchins

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:43:56 AM

Hello  DEVs

You can think to host  SONM   on the  POA  NETWORK

this  has already  a mainnet

https://poa.network/

Many project are  going migrating to this scalable Ethereum sidechain in da future

vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:52:00 PM

SONM partners with Dbrain.

SONM has partnered with Dbrain — a company creating a service for neural network training. We are going to provide Dbrain with computational power in this mutually beneficial partnership.

https://blog.sonm.io/sonm-partners-with-dbrain-56b15fcbe48e

We are excited to announce that we will be powering @dbrainio. Their Platform Turns Data Into Real-World #AI Solutions. #SONM was chosen over @awscloud for our rapid scalability and cost-effectiveness.
https://goo.gl/noNLGg

https://twitter.com/sonmdevelopment/status/971020280104738817
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:03:04 PM

SONM has partnered with Dbrain — a company creating a service for neural network training. We are going to provide Dbrain with computational power in this mutually beneficial partnership.

We are excited to announce that we will be powering @dbrainio. Their Platform Turns Data Into Real-World #AI Solutions. #SONM was chosen over @awscloud for our rapid scalability and cost-effectiveness.

Hmmm... I'm becoming biased towards SONM. So much promising stuff out there. What do you think? $10 minimum in two years? I remember NOT buying ETH at 50 cents because of all the negativity emanating from the other parts of this forum. You probably need 100,000 SNM to become a millionaire.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 04:29:55 PM

Hmmm... I'm becoming biased towards SONM. So much promising stuff out there. What do you think? $10 minimum in two years? I remember NOT buying ETH at 50 cents because of all the negativity emanating from the other parts of this forum. You probably need 100,000 SNM to become a millionaire.

It is possible to see prices you never expected to happen but I'm a little bit cautious on recent state of the market. Many are shouting about crypto bubble bursting but capacity of bubble is relatively small as we didn't reach 1 trillion + capitalization.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:11:51 PM

It is possible to see prices you never expected to happen but I'm a little bit cautious on recent state of the market. Many are shouting about crypto bubble bursting but capacity of bubble is relatively small as we didn't reach 1 trillion + capitalization.

Also bear in mind that a bubble burst wouldn't have that much effect on sonm as it's bubble hasn't inflated yet. Let's be rational here, bitcoin currently isn't worth 10K a coin. What purpose does it serve that's worth so much money? What can bitcoin offer that LTC, XEM, XRM, ... and so many cheaper coins can't offer? Sonm however is a token built for transactions on a market that doesn't exist yet. When the network goes live and companies will see the facts and figures (AKA we spend 100K on this network but we save 1 million and hours and hours of time), they're gonna buy sonm coins by the millions. 10$ a coin in 2 years is very plausible.

In short, I think we'll see bitcoin inflate the market a little more, we'll reach 1 trillion, maybe even 1.3 trillion, but sooner or later only the real valuable coins will be part of this market (my list of coins to watch includes sonm, stratis, adbank, datum, verge, monero, ltc, xem, powerledger, pitchapply)

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
NikuSH

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:06:41 PM

Yeah, news is not so pleasant. Today top 1 exchange was hacked and capitalization dump for 100b, so sad. Hope that we will see our 1st trillion this summer.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:58:16 AM

Yeah, news is not so pleasant. Today top 1 exchange was hacked and capitalization dump for 100b, so sad. Hope that we will see our 1st trillion this summer.

This is not the reason for the recent dump, the bitcoins from Mt Gox were dumped over a period of few months and this is the reason for a sudden price drop.More dumps coming soon, get ready to buy SONM below 1000 sat.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:18:37 PM

This is not the reason for the recent dump, the bitcoins from Mt Gox were dumped over a period of few months and this is the reason for a sudden price drop.More dumps coming soon, get ready to buy SONM below 1000 sat.

If price drop to below 1k satoshi than I won't miss this good opportunity to buy more. But after this kind of development it has very low chance there we will get succeed to buy around this level.
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:47:34 AM

Someone mentioned masternodes not so long ago. Can I get a little more detail on that, please?
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:04:58 AM

If price drop to below 1k satoshi than I won't miss this good opportunity to buy more. But after this kind of development it has very low chance there we will get succeed to buy around this level.
Why wait for that 1k, it seems like it's not gonna happen soon, but at today's rate because it's already down.
I have purchase some at 3K and I am still holding until now, I think in time this will explode and we will all be rewarded with our trust and effort to hold.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
AlexSONMsupport

Activity: 283
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:21:59 AM

Someone mentioned masternodes not so long ago. Can I get a little more detail on that, please?

Greetings! Read our recent article about switching to plasma-like Ethereum sidechain. There is also information about masternodes.

Stay tuned,
SONM team
Mr.Coinzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:36:54 AM

I likewise suspected that now following a couple of months the course is somewhat higher. a half year - 9 months after ico and the cost is still nearly nothing. be that as it may, it can just go up now. the time is coming gradually now. Something else, speculators end up fretful and offer every one of their tokens
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:40:21 AM

Greetings! Read our recent article about switching to plasma-like Ethereum sidechain. There is also information about masternodes.

Stay tuned,
SONM team

There is a mention about master nodes in the article, but to implement this feature on our system what hardware specs need to be set up and how many SONM tokens need to be reserved for master node? any detailed document available?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:02:24 AM

sonm is down and now the best time to buy more sonm
its price is now at 0.12$ this is so ;ow price and very near at its ICO price
from the last two year every time in the Q1 of the year prices of every coin low and then they start pump and in Q4 of the year their prices are at the peak
my point of view investment now in sonm coin could be more then 500% in the end of this year
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:14:05 AM

sonm is down and now the best time to buy more sonm
its price is now at 0.12$ this is so ;ow price and very near at its ICO price
from the last two year every time in the Q1 of the year prices of every coin low and then they start pump and in Q4 of the year their prices are at the peak
my point of view investment now in sonm coin could be more then 500% in the end of this year

Agreed with you because mainnet is planned to launch in next few months so that I also think after this great success it will grow rapidly. This investment will be helpful for all people who are looking for a safe way to make entry into this.
Pages: « 1 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 [455] 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: