Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:38:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 [498] 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:30:11 PM

its crazy how low this coin is going given they're coming out with two mainnets in a matter of weeks (end of june and end of august). Sure, it may take some time to fix some flaws on the network and to gain attention, but any value under 1$ is seriously insane

Agreed but with bitcoin getting smashed right now, people are clearing some alts and moving to tether or similar coins I think

tether will be their downfall, its a ticking timebomb, extremely prone to being discontinued in a matter of days, no real legal bounds to the dollar, and literally illegal afaik
Nobody cares about that. In times like these, tether is the most favorite shitcoin.

Agreed...USDT is the hot favourite in times of highs and lows but there are new alternatives like TUSD which too seems to be legit in a better way than USDT.

It shows the stupidity of most people. I’m sure you could find coins that are relatively stable, or you could keep buying the dips and stop focussing too much on the current price. I think well hit 10$ in 3 years so i dont care that its at 0.12 now
Fear... Fear plays a key role on the equal footing with stupidity. Even good guys make mistakes under the influence of fear without realizing it.

The less you prepare the more afraid you are. I know where this project is going, i know the market and the competition. All of this makes me not afraid so i’m buying every step of the way

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:37:58 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 05:05:23 AM by mirny

its crazy how low this coin is going given they're coming out with two mainnets in a matter of weeks (end of june and end of august). Sure, it may take some time to fix some flaws on the network and to gain attention, but any value under 1$ is seriously insane

Agreed but with bitcoin getting smashed right now, people are clearing some alts and moving to tether or similar coins I think

tether will be their downfall, its a ticking timebomb, extremely prone to being discontinued in a matter of days, no real legal bounds to the dollar, and literally illegal afaik
Nobody cares about that. In times like these, tether is the most favorite shitcoin.

Agreed...USDT is the hot favourite in times of highs and lows but there are new alternatives like TUSD which too seems to be legit in a better way than USDT.

Sooner this tethershit dies, the better for whole industry.

This is my signature...
mirny
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:49:27 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 05:04:33 AM by mirny

I think this should be here Smiley

"I think attracting supliers will absolutely not going to be problem at all.
Just when I'm reading bitcointalk, mainly mining section, there are always still the same questions and duplicit threads about:
what coin to mine, what is most profitable to mine, where to get most reward, and so on.
Other thing what I've seen is, quite lot of new projects are popping up, which are trying to to attract miners to renting their resources.
And, what are people speaking in that threads?
When it will be availabe? I want it now. Speed up your developement please. I have 100gpus, ihave 200gpu, ihave big farm too, i want to test, i can give rosources too...
So you don't even need to make any marketing for this, just one thread on btctalk.
You will mention you'll get better rewards, than most all whattomine sites are offering.
Other than that I'm rewarded for ram, traffic, bla bla, bla. And sonm will get tons of supliers.
Yes, some of them will be confused at first (No windows???) But they will learn how to use platform in speed of light.
Just my two sats."

This is my signature...
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:10:37 AM

A little tired of watching the price not going, I hope this bearish trend will end soon so our token will definitely see some light.
Bought during the pump and now my portfolio is getting lower, not complaining here, just hoping bitcoin will rise again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
theaxemurder

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:43:23 AM

Its just a matter of time the cryptospace will mention SONM. Livenet soon. Cant wait.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:47:34 AM

A little tired of watching the price not going, I hope this bearish trend will end soon so our token will definitely see some light.
Bought during the pump and now my portfolio is getting lower, not complaining here, just hoping bitcoin will rise again.

Allright, I will show you something, hope this calm you down a bit  Smiley

So let me do a math a bit. At the moment there is 280223.7453 GH/s of total hashrate on Ethereum network.
You can check here: https://etherscan.io/chart/hashrate So lets count 280000 GH/s.
Not sure if it was stated in some of the Q&A, or I read it in this (Telegram)channel https://t.me/sonm_eng ,
but what was said was, SONM have contracted, or agreed contracts (by word) from suppliers from Consensus conference for 10% of total ETH hashrate. So it's 28000GH/s. Let's take 30MH/s per card. I know, there is lot of different cards, models, etc,
but on average, we can count with those 30MH/s. So 28000GH/s divided by 30MH/s per card, it's 933 333 cards.
These cards are producing for about 900000$ revenue daily at these days rates.

This is the sum what bot will be buying daily on exchanges. It's 140BTC, or 1900 ETH buying support daily.

And here is one quite important thing, lot, or maybe most people don't know, that all revenues for
mining coins, tokens, used traffic, rented HDD's, used CPU's, RAM will be immediately traded for SNM tokens.
e.g all ETH, ETC, ZCASH, HUSH, XVG, VTC, whatever will be sold on exchanges, and for all of that sum will be bought SNM tokens.
That's how is this platform built, and how it works, and what people don't realize.

Sure some people will be taking profits immediately, but not all of them,
those with the brain on the right place will not sell immediately when they'll see price is ramping up constantly.
So now everyone can go to the exchange and can do his math, what will going to happen.
With this bigger volume coming constantly, guess what will happen then. You'll get an attention again.
It's like when you throw a stone to the calm water, waves will start moving all around the lake.
What will happen after that? Fomo kicks in.

As I'm going back to hashrate. This is just ETH network, not counting any other networks.
Then you have shitload of other algos and networks. And this is just mining.
And again, I'm not going to count other resources which you can utilize, that's another source of revenues.
And I'm not going to even say, how Masternodes will worth because of all of this.
And I can continue to ad anfinitum...

Very well said! I think they should do a bounty campaign to really focus on the community, cause like you said this forum is filled with miners looking for a more profitable option

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:35:09 PM

Sooner this tethershit dies, the better for whole industry.
they both bad. one day they will die or you can say bitcoin will kill them
and look at the price of sonm too much down and still in green >>  Cheesy
it is not the fault of sonm. bleeding every where in the whole crypto market
when the down trend will over? but it is a very good time to invest in crypto
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:44:19 PM

{...}

Very well said! I think they should do a bounty campaign to really focus on the community, cause like you said this forum is filled with miners looking for a more profitable option
Yeah a bounty campaign would be nice way to promote sonm as well reward it's loyal community members.

Its just a matter of time the cryptospace will mention SONM. Livenet soon. Cant wait.
I heard sonm is going live on june 30(15 days left)? first golem got live on mainnet and look at it's price now, it's sonm's turn to go live and for it's price to go up up and up!
mirny
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:26:01 PM

{...}

Yeah a bounty campaign would be nice way to promote sonm as well reward it's loyal community members.

I heard sonm is going live on june 30(15 days left)? first golem got live on mainnet and look at it's price now, it's sonm's turn to go live and for it's price to go up up and up!

Yes, Crypto-IaaS is going on mainnet on June 30.
There will be lots of fun!

This is my signature...
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:32:53 PM

{...}

Expecting so because many holders have been waiting from many days for the development to go live and the time has come to go live but if the market continuous like this it is impossible to increase the price of SONM.
mirny
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:27:06 PM

{...}

Expecting so because many holders have been waiting from many days for the development to go live and the time has come to go live but if the market continuous like this it is impossible to increase the price of SONM.

Hay man, did you even read this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1845114.msg40075191#msg40075191

You really don't see what is going to happen?

This is my signature...
pydev7

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:57:25 PM

Just bought more on the dip, big thanks to panic people Smiley
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:01:50 PM

Just bought more on the dip, big thanks to panic people Smiley

That's it great shot in bloody season we have to do this if we want to make big profit from this project. I also believe these dumpers will again when train will leave this station and than FOMO buy will happen there.
frerejaak

Activity: 182

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:20:00 PM

{...}

Is golem really live or is it a beta? I read somewhere that their brass network hasnt gone live yet

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
mirny
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:36:40 PM

{...}

Is golem really live or is it a beta? I read somewhere that their brass network hasnt gone live yet

If I can tell you truth, I'm not watching that project much.
As I know their only use case is rendering with Blender on cpu.
And I quickly looked at their website, and there is only stated, that Brass is still in Beta.
In their thread is also also written still in beta.

This is my signature...
Rededebul

Activity: 126

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:47:19 PM

{...}

And I quickly looked at their website, and there is only stated, that Brass is still in Beta.

Can i ask you where did you get that signature, and does this mean Sonm is planning a bounty campaign, perhaps to promote the launch of their upcoming mainnets? Their main target public right now is miners, and a ton of them frequent this forum so i think it could be a very profitable marketing tactic

mirny
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:43:07 PM

{...}

Can i ask you where did you get that signature, and does this mean Sonm is planning a bounty campaign, perhaps to promote the launch of their upcoming mainnets? Their main target public right now is miners, and a ton of them frequent this forum so i think it could be a very profitable marketing tactic

Hehe,
I don't think they planning any bounty campaign, at least I have no knowledge about that.
I just reused their old signature from their ICO campaign, just removed outdated stuff, and updated website  Cheesy
I'm wearing that signature just like that  Roll Eyes

This is my signature...
ortim

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:39:09 AM

Golem has put the latest beta version of their testnet onto the livenet. I used to follow Golem development and i do follow IExec, DBC and others to see what they are up to, but honestly, at this moment there is no other project even similar to SONM. Most people won't get this.

If SONM livenet will work as it is supposed to do, this will have a big impact in crypto world. And possibly outside crypto as well.
frerejaak

Activity: 182

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:10:58 AM

Golem has put the latest beta version of their testnet onto the livenet. I used to follow Golem development and i do follow IExec, DBC and others to see what they are up to, but honestly, at this moment there is no other project even similar to SONM. Most people won't get this.

If SONM livenet will work as it is supposed to do, this will have a big impact in crypto world. And possibly outside crypto as well.

The crypto mining world will get affected first, after August other businesses will use the network for all kinds of computing power

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:46:29 PM

Let's support SONM on another exchange listing! Simply vote for it!

I didn't hear about this exchange before this it looking they have plan to launch this platform in Q3 but why we need to submit vote on this under development exchange?

SONM doesn't need to be list on more exchange, it's already on the biggest exchange right now which is Binance, what the team needs to do is keep working and releasing more update. The price is -50% since Consensus.

Sonm goes live on June 30th.  I suspect the price and volume will increase dramatically leading up to the 30th.

Yeah this kind of news would have made the price up if we were in a bull market but now this is so bearish everyone is expecting to see bitcoin at sub 3k

Pages: « 1 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 [498] 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: