Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:26:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 [526] 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444659 times)
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:06:14 AM

The interesting part of this roadmap is the business integration where sonm can be bought with bank cards. I don't know how this can be achieved but it would be a great accomplishment. The fiat gateway will really push this coin to new heights, and it s ready in Q4?!

they just have to add SONM to Changelly for example, and put the widget on their website. For sure it's a waste of money because you have to pay more fees but if this means more adoption I'm ok with normies spending more fees because they don't hold any coins Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pydev7

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:47:41 PM

Great roadmap Smiley
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:07:56 AM

It’s Friday, and before the weekend starts, we want to share with you an updated version of SONM roadmap for the upcoming year. In this timeline we outlined our activities in three main areas that we’ll be focusing on — product, business and marketing.

There are a lot of product improvements ahead, with a special attention given to improve user experience both for clients and suppliers. Since June we tested SONM on Livenet successfully but there are so many technological features that we plan to add.

Business and Marketing timelines will be in line with the product focusing on explaining SONM benefits to the global community, working on new services development, support and promotion. Also, we’ll continue our running activities spreading the brand awareness with events, media relations, and dedicated campaigns.

The roadmap will be updated with time. The most relevant version you will always be able to find in our blog or just asking our superfriendly community management team.

Take a look at the new version of the roadmap, and share with us your thoughts and comments in our Telegram group.   

the fact that there was a division in the directions in the road map is a good indicator. the company is becoming larger and begins to work in the areas of development, now we are waiting for the results and new names in the areas.

MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:42:43 AM

It’s Friday, and before the weekend starts, we want to share with you an updated version of SONM roadmap for the upcoming year. In this timeline we outlined our activities in three main areas that we’ll be focusing on — product, business and marketing.

There are a lot of product improvements ahead, with a special attention given to improve user experience both for clients and suppliers. Since June we tested SONM on Livenet successfully but there are so many technological features that we plan to add.

Business and Marketing timelines will be in line with the product focusing on explaining SONM benefits to the global community, working on new services development, support and promotion. Also, we’ll continue our running activities spreading the brand awareness with events, media relations, and dedicated campaigns.

The roadmap will be updated with time. The most relevant version you will always be able to find in our blog or just asking our superfriendly community management team.

Take a look at the new version of the roadmap, and share with us your thoughts and comments in our Telegram group.   

the fact that there was a division in the directions in the road map is a good indicator. the company is becoming larger and begins to work in the areas of development, now we are waiting for the results and new names in the areas.

very impressed by this updated roadmap. Hopefully they can stick to it as good as possible, yet update it along the way to show god dynamics. The important thing they need to focus on now is getting more suppliers, period

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:06:19 AM

You're so right, but not only suppliers, also more people need to use that computing supply- Ny the way can someone ELI5 me on ARM cpu architecture, I don't really get what it is about Grin

Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:37:55 AM

This roadmap is showing how excited next year is going to be for everyone here. The way things are divided separately to explain in effective way this shows the approach of SONM team towards resolution for any thing. These long term goals for those who want to have bigger piece of the pie but price will start to climb very soon for midterm profit seekers.
Oldman53

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:02:39 PM

very impressed by this updated roadmap. Hopefully they can stick to it as good as possible, yet update it along the way to show god dynamics. The important thing they need to focus on now is getting more suppliers, period

Team are fair with their timeframes. Currently I am not worried about future of this project and just holding my bag, should be bright and promising here.
Danimore

Activity: 294
Merit: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 12:51:15 PM

I think we will get some new updates from mainly platform of SONM on Q3 , Q4 , 2018 as written on roadmap and if this fact is done well , we can see the price rising up to 5000 sats or more . I believe that this fact is happening because there were some big amounts of SNM tokens bought this week.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:59:56 AM

I think we will get some new updates from mainly platform of SONM on Q3 , Q4 , 2018 as written on roadmap and if this fact is done well , we can see the price rising up to 5000 sats or more . I believe that this fact is happening because there were some big amounts of SNM tokens bought this week.

thats so long time to wait ..
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:18:38 AM

No this is not a long time after achieving their 1st milestone smooth launch of mainnet it became most promising project. They shared latest roadmap which showing they have great direction and in coming days it turn into giant.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:52:43 AM

No this is not a long time after achieving their 1st milestone smooth launch of mainnet it became most promising project. They shared latest roadmap which showing they have great direction and in coming days it turn into giant.

I also think it's not so long, noone can build big projects in short period of time..
Nice roadmap if they keep on time I think I will hold it to the end of 2019 at least
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:52:49 AM

Team are fair with their timeframes. Currently I am not worried about future of this project and just holding my bag, should be bright and promising here.

I’m buying constantly, the majority of my bag was bought at 0.1 so i’m dragging my average price down big time. Hopefully well stay in this market for a few months

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:08:42 AM

Big success don't come in short time of period I like this project because of hard work of the dev they will bring more success in future. I think we have good chance to accumulate while it is pretty cheap.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:17:22 AM

Today's big companies were not built over the night but their success time span ha spread over years. Now we have roadmap for next 16 months so we also can plan accordingly. Best way to deal wait for bull and liquidate one portion of your tokens this will give to capital while tokens will be distributed among fresh investors. Remaining SNM should be held for couple of years to change your life.
Oldman53

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:27:05 AM

does team have an update on masternodes? I know that they were going to be implemented sometime in Aug-Sept but since we're in Aug now
AlexSONMsupport

Activity: 283
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:49:55 AM

does team have an update on masternodes? I know that they were going to be implemented sometime in Aug-Sept but since we're in Aug now

Greetings!
Detailed development plan and future updates can be found in the updated roadmap. For gate masternodes - Q1 2019:  https://sonm.com/blog/introducing-new-roadmap/

Stay tuned
SONM team
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:06:19 PM

Greetings!
Detailed development plan and future updates can be found in the updated roadmap. For gate masternodes - Q1 2019:  https://sonm.com/blog/introducing-new-roadmap/

Stay tuned
SONM team

wow, it's nice to see this update and it's very useful for all investors holding this coin . Now this is a good chance to get more cheap coins for some masternodes in next year and especially some plans will be done in next months so we can see the price up much higher.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:43:59 PM

Greetings!

Stay tuned
SONM team

wow, it's nice to see this update and it's very useful for all investors holding this coin . Now this is a good chance to get more cheap coins for some masternodes in next year and especially some plans will be done in next months so we can see the price up much higher.

Because when masternodes up I don't think that SONM will have this price anymore (not because of masternodes, I don't see SONM cheap like it's now in Q1 2019, call me fool but that's what I think)

findshakil

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:48:53 PM

Just checking order book on Binance, More buying orders than selling orders.
Expecting bullish breakout Grin

pydev7

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:56:13 PM

Just checking order book on Binance, More buying orders than selling orders.
Expecting bullish breakout Grin

https://i.imgur.com/rSZTsML.jpg

Yeah, SONM is the most undervalued coin in crypto space... we will see a breakout very soon Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 [526] 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: