Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:34:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 [538] 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:53:15 AM

I was looking at the images form those 4 data centers and was imagining at the possibilities once their equipment will connect to SONM permanently in few months. I am not miner but understand little bit and reading the last post on update also help you understand how and what is being done in mining related areas as well. SONM will be future's giant services provider and buying SNM today means investing in your future.

I believe i missed this, where is the news about 4 datacenters joining the network? If its truly happening, 2019 will be off to a great start

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:55:58 AM

I was looking at the images form those 4 data centers and was imagining at the possibilities once their equipment will connect to SONM permanently in few months. I am not miner but understand little bit and reading the last post on update also help you understand how and what is being done in mining related areas as well. SONM will be future's giant services provider and buying SNM today means investing in your future.

I believe i missed this, where is the news about 4 datacenters joining the network? If its truly happening, 2019 will be off to a great start
Honestly, IMO we will have a hard time to bounce back this year because there is no signs of bullish trend yet.
With good development together with bullish trend, I believe that is a good timing to see great start for the price increment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rebel.salesman (OP)

Activity: 396
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 02:12:25 PM

Hi, followers! We open call for Q&A questions this Monday, to give a good kick-start to the week! Use sli.do  with the event code #SONM to submit your questions, and join us on Thursday, October 18 for a live session, run by host Andy Saks and CTO Igor Lebedev.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:11:21 PM

Honestly, IMO we will have a hard time to bounce back this year because there is no signs of bullish trend yet.
With good development together with bullish trend, I believe that is a good timing to see great start for the price increment.

I'd rather see an increase of sonm's fog computing demand instead of some pump and dump, price will move accordingly upwards but not in a silly way where investors get scared

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:00:51 PM

SONM is one of the projects I like the most. It is clear to everyone the team works hard and they even managed to deliver before deadlines which in crypto is a feat itself. Another thing I like is the community, barely do we see any fudders because there is nothing to fud about. Everyone is just patiently waiting for the next release of SONM. Keep up the good work Grin
Buying SONM now is good because the token has gradually fallen to its current extremely low prices.
It's hard to determine and say where are bottoms, but it seems that SONM has been almost at its bottom.  Grin
So, in a word, you have made good decision.

What's more, it seems Bitcoin is breaking out of the bear trend as we speak. This means speculators will come back to trade altcoins in Binance, expect rallies from now on.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:29:39 PM

Here is the proof.

Just look at the 1 day snm chart from 13-30 september. You will see a large spikes in volume .
"Unusually large volume often foreshadows a major change in price trend."
So literally it was a "buy signal". I hope I'm not wrong....
MiBambino

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:15:11 PM

Here is the proof.

Just look at the 1 day snm chart from 13-30 september. You will see a large spikes in volume .

thats amazing, so the product is already there, now we need the customers. hopefully the referral program (which i intend to participate in heavily) will draw in a lot of clients

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:36:22 PM

Here is the proof.

thats amazing, so the product is already there, now we need the customers. hopefully the referral program (which i intend to participate in heavily) will draw in a lot of clients
yes the product is ready but some developments are in still process and with the passage of time they will implement too
any news about the main net launch and sonm will have their own blockchain. because on eth blockchain confirmation will slow when network gets load of transaction and there are alot of dapps now developed and developing on eth network.
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:47:33 PM

Here is the proof.

yes the product is ready but some developments are in still process and with the passage of time they will implement too
any news about the main net launch and sonm will have their own blockchain. because on eth blockchain confirmation will slow when network gets load of transaction and there are alot of dapps now developed and developing on eth network.
If you didn't know, sonm ALREADY operating on it's own blockchain for a long time. Communication with ethereum network performed through gateway smart contracts afaik(no need for token swap). It's a temporary solution to a really complicated problem and it works like a charm.
https://blockchain-monitor.sonm.com/
rebel.salesman (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 05:47:42 AM

Igor is all smiles at Cloud Expo Asia in Singapore after delivering first two keynotes Smiley Very well received speeches, audience curious and eager to learn.

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:46:41 AM

I am sure almost everyone of us missed today's giant technology companies but we are witnessing SONM building in front of us mega structure for future's cloud services. We are part of it and contributing in our ways by supporting and keep spreading the word. There is no mystery and everything is clear clear sun light and we ca watch future for SONM clearly based on the work.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
secondbtc

Activity: 180
Merit: 12

SecondBTC - Trade and Earn

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 08:43:37 AM

We invite your amazing product to list in our
 exchange at secondbtc.com

Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:33:10 AM

I set it up sonm for fun on a Mac book Pro i7 8 core. Had to dual boot with Ubuntu to get it working. It earns around 0.0016 usd per hour. The way I see it, I’m only  14,269.4 years until lambo  Cool
Xkaliber

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:57:58 AM

I am sure almost everyone of us missed today's giant technology companies but we are witnessing SONM building in front of us mega structure for future's cloud services. We are part of it and contributing in our ways by supporting and keep spreading the word. There is no mystery and everything is clear clear sun light and we ca watch future for SONM clearly based on the work.
I appreciate them following the Cloud Expo in Singapore,
hopefully with SONM there, their company is increasingly famous by the public
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:01:37 AM

We invite your amazing product to list in our
 exchange at secondbtc.com

You should have to take this decision to make list of the promising project who successfully launched their mainnet and with working product they are in good position. SONM is one of the best project where community is deeply involve in it.
MiBambino

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:44:57 AM

I appreciate them following the Cloud Expo in Singapore,
hopefully with SONM there, their company is increasingly famous by the public

Theyre still facing a lot of challenges, but if they can build what they want to build, we are all going to be very lucky

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
maximumcoin

Activity: 487
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:50:06 PM

SONM is one of the best project where community is deeply involve in it.
SONM is a good project, which has big potential for future significant succesful developments.
However, I don't think that investors who invested into this one within early months this year have felt happy with their decisions.
Mainly due to dramatic falls of SONM (and lots of altcoins/ tokens) during recent months.

rebel.salesman (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 02:52:15 PM

New All Time High reached at SONM: 131 ongoing deals at the same moment! A remarkable increase +33.67% since last week.

zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:03:35 PM

in the current bear market 33% is a good thing. but we should wait for the reverse trend and then we can talk prices.
pydev7

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:35:33 PM

Great news Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 [538] 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: