Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:07:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who would be in favor of implementing zerocoin tech?  (hardfork required)
yes, as soon as possible - 10 (83.3%)
yes, but later down the road - 2 (16.7%)
absolutely not - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Wyvern: what happened and why, a message from the original dev  (Read 47100 times)
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:57:35 AM

I bought back in, couldnt resist. Smiley Missed you guys. Hows the website coming guys?

Edit: Any news on the zerocoin implimentation?

Yes !! Good welcome back ! The price will skyrocket again and you know it ! I am still not sure why it is called a gaming coin though but let's see what happens after it settles down after the pow phase. Good times !!
Bambalam

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:08:45 AM

I bought back in, couldnt resist. Smiley Missed you guys. Hows the website coming guys?

Edit: Any news on the zerocoin implimentation?

Yes !! Good welcome back ! The price will skyrocket again and you know it ! I am still not sure why it is called a gaming coin though but let's see what happens after it settles down after the pow phase. Good times !!

Haha yep, the devs behind this coin are solid people- all it takes it patience to see a nice payout. My dream for this coin would be to see it adopted as the first alternative currency to purchase games on Steam. Would also be cool to see G2A integration (They already accept bitcoin, would not be too hard!).

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬Mysterium Network▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
Decentralized   VPN   powered   by   Blockchain
JOIN THE ICO ▬▬▬ JOIN THE DISCUSSION
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:37:40 AM

Guys I think me and bunch of people has got a small problem with this coin... We can't add it on our Blockfolio app.
I asked blockfolio support about that and they said:
Unfortunately, we don't support POSWallet or Novaexchange yet.  Re: WYV, we don't support CoinExchange, either.
They support Poloniex, Bittrex, Cryptopia, C-cex.
If there is an option to add this coin to one of these exchanges, I think that some people will be happy that they can track wyv holdings price Smiley

As I understand YoBit and Bittrex are both in different stages of an add proposal for Wyvern.  I think we'll see YoBit first, and I'm pretty sure blockfolio supports Yo.

Yeah man, sorry i forgot about Yobit support. Anyway, thanks for info Smiley
Nukeless (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:32:22 AM

Just sent yobit a support ticket so we can find out what is going on.  I'll let you guys know what they say.
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:11:52 AM

Difference between this coin and posw?
wojteks102

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:47:27 AM

Difference between this coin and posw?

1. Algorithm
2. Max POW coin supply
3. Stake rate
4. I guess that bussiness plan
5. WYV is intent a gamer coin, POSW isn't

infamous.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:43:57 AM

Just sent yobit a support ticket so we can find out what is going on.  I'll let you guys know what they say.

straight to bittrex!
wojteks102

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:15:01 PM

:O Why there is so many people selling WYV? Huh
Bambalam

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:27:05 PM

Just sent yobit a support ticket so we can find out what is going on.  I'll let you guys know what they say.

straight to bittrex!

We need a bit more volume to hit bittrex which will come when the devs start updating on website progress etc. Every economy is driven by news, without it there is no growth. Wait for the news (Which will come!) and watch the price and volume skyrocket. Smiley

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬Mysterium Network▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
Decentralized   VPN   powered   by   Blockchain
JOIN THE ICO ▬▬▬ JOIN THE DISCUSSION
Neon~

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:11:21 PM

the nomp pool dif of .1 seemed to work great for my miners.
I've set the starting diff as 0.01 with a difficulty retarget in 60 secs. So var diff should correct the miner diff based on the hash power. NeonPool is also using a customized nomp to support workers for a single address so that multi rig miners can connect with different workers and track them separately under the same address. Pool front end is also customized to show pending balance, paid amounts, blocks mined, pending confirmations etc.. Please checkout the pool and share your comments.

http://neonpool.sytes.net
I am restarting the pool once to tweak some values as part of performance improvement. You will see a brief disconnect from pool and the miners should connect back automatically. All of your shares submitted till now are safe in the database.

Edit: Restart complete. Miners Welcome!
Wyvern miners, pool looking for miners to find the first block.  

Stratum host: stratum+tcp://neonpool.sytes.net
Stratum port: 5001
Pool fee: (1%, pool pays miner payout transaction fee)

Nukeless (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:26:22 AM

Yobit update:  They replied to my ticket and told me to submit the addcoin form, acting as though I hadn't done so already...  I submitted it again, but I'm not sure what the deal is over there...
Nukeless (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:28:00 AM

Just sent yobit a support ticket so we can find out what is going on.  I'll let you guys know what they say.

straight to bittrex!

We need a bit more volume to hit bittrex which will come when the devs start updating on website progress etc. Every economy is driven by news, without it there is no growth. Wait for the news (Which will come!) and watch the price and volume skyrocket. Smiley

Things will be a bit slower until we have a good site presentation.  We share detailed progress privately with investors, but will wait for a more comprehensive progress update before we put it on the forums.  Artwork, site, and new wallet are all tied together in one way or another so you guys will get a rather large info drop in the near future.
Neon~

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:08:36 PM

the nomp pool dif of .1 seemed to work great for my miners.
I've set the starting diff as 0.01 with a difficulty retarget in 60 secs. So var diff should correct the miner diff based on the hash power. NeonPool is also using a customized nomp to support workers for a single address so that multi rig miners can connect with different workers and track them separately under the same address. Pool front end is also customized to show pending balance, paid amounts, blocks mined, pending confirmations etc.. Please checkout the pool and share your comments.

http://neonpool.sytes.net
I am restarting the pool once to tweak some values as part of performance improvement. You will see a brief disconnect from pool and the miners should connect back automatically. All of your shares submitted till now are safe in the database.

Edit: Restart complete. Miners Welcome!
Wyvern miners, pool looking for miners to find the first block.  

Stratum host: stratum+tcp://neonpool.sytes.net
Stratum port: 5001
Pool fee: (1%, pool pays miner payout transaction fee)

Pool started finding blocks from yesterday and completed related payouts. Happy mining!
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:08:15 PM

Wow, substantial price drop today.  Given the ultra low volume though I suppose it doesn't take much.

Looking forward to another exchange listing wyv soon. 
infamous.

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:16:25 PM

Wow, substantial price drop today.  Given the ultra low volume though I suppose it doesn't take much.

and she's back up! this is such a genuine project, deserves a whole lot bigger marketcap,  buckle up!
Nukeless (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 09:08:24 PM

and she's back up! this is such a genuine project, deserves a whole lot bigger marketcap,  buckle up!
BTC is like a roller coaster right now.  Altcoin volatility is a byproduct of that.
einherjar

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:24:24 PM

Yobit update:  They replied to my ticket and told me to submit the addcoin form, acting as though I hadn't done so already...  I submitted it again, but I'm not sure what the deal is over there...

Ditch Yobit completely imho, they are one of the worst exchanges possible.
Better try Cryptopia or Novaexchange i think they are of the most reputable small exchanges, then Bitrex.
goodminer

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:16:30 PM

Price is down, no activity, so this is another one dead project??  Huh
wojteks102

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:28:12 AM

Price is down, no activity, so this is another one dead project??  Huh

LOL man this project is very early (2 months) u wanted sweet news every day?
For sure devs don't want to just pump and dump this coin and make another shitcoin.
Devs have to work in parallel on WYV and WYVCORP(which tokes sold like fresh rolls).
Nethash is not falling under 10GH/s, the average is about 15-18GH/s , it's big I remember when there was 25WYV/block and Nethash 14Gh/s was only for like 15 minutes.
IMO the problem of WYV is that this coin was very very profitable for miners, now is a bit profitable than average coins that's why there is big sellouts of this coin.
goodminer

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:27:39 AM

Yes I know it, this seems like good project, but need more activity and exchanges if dev wants to success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: