Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:32:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
sonulrk

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:23:11 AM

@MinexCoin.Org
1 Please check 2FA at test.minexbank.com, when we enable 2FA, authenticator get the QR code but generated OTP is not working. But when we type KEY to authenticator then generated OTP is working. There is some problem in QR code or something else.

2 Even after enable the 2FA authenticator. It should show Disable instead of enable to disable the 2FA.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:27:42 AM

Still waiting for the minex to be on the exchange, but I have so far seen no such news, so, when I can see the MNX token is on a great exchange like bittrex ..

Dev mentioned many times for the last few days (if you read the thread like a good boy) that token will be listed on exchanges after testnet ends, anticipated to be ready by the end of the month. Keep Calm and Keep Parking

THANks for the reply, so we will wait until end of July.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
SaitamaX

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:31:02 AM

I want to report a bug with MineXcoin,
Suppose you have more than 5 test coins. For example 5.00728000 MNX

When you try to create a daily parking, it says amount must be greater than zero.
Check below screenshots

Regards
SaitamaX
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 07:38:10 AM

Ah, and I have a remark:
Is it normal my year parking has been cancelled yesterday (I don't remember the hour exactly) ? It had already like 8/9 days.
When it happened? We had this bug previously but it works well now.

sent me 45 coin
XMhi14WWJJ64z4goS9nBvYyu6hMpZKo9So

Hello!

Please, ask about test coins here:

https://t.me/minexbank

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 07:51:40 AM

Ah, and I have a remark:
Is it normal my year parking has been cancelled yesterday (I don't remember the hour exactly) ? It had already like 8/9 days.

Hello!

Thank you for your feedback.
No, it's a bug.
In case, if you didn't complete it yourself, the parking lot should automatically close in next year.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 07:52:01 AM

When you try to create a daily parking, it says amount must be greater than zero.
Check below screenshots

Regards
SaitamaX

Hello, could you try to do parking with 5 MNX not with 5.00728000 MNX?

Site || Blog || Bounty
sonulrk

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:19:45 AM

Check below screenshots

Regards
SaitamaX

There must be a space after or before your amount like "5.04 " instead of "5.04". Please delete it and it will definitely parked.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 08:22:47 AM

Still waiting for the minex to be on the exchange, but I have so far seen no such news, so, when I can see the MNX token is on a great exchange like bittrex ..

Hello!

We are planing to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex).

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 08:39:45 AM

Ah, and I have a remark:
When it happened? We had this bug previously but it works well now.

Yesterday like I said. Perhaps a missclick but I don't think, do you have logs to see canceled parking ? I will set new year parking tomorrow to test.
How much do you get for the bank test, I hope the test is over and we can trade the minex coin, and hope this coin can be listed in bittrex
I just saw this thread turned out they have a bounty for the test bank

Hello!
Now the test is still going on and until it ends the coin can't go to the exchange.
We hope test will finished at the end of the July.

Site || Blog || Bounty
bikers online

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:41:33 AM

Hello!

We are planing to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex).
This is good news for everyone especially for investors and bouty hunter
Thanks for the dev update
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:56:29 AM

Hello!

Hopefully no more time delays so not many people are bored because it waits too long and I hope the price will be higher than ICO price.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 09:06:06 AM

Hello!

Hopefully no more time delays so not many people are bored because it waits too long and I hope the price will be higher than ICO price.
Hello!
The price will be like in second round of ICO.

Site || Blog || Bounty
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:14:58 AM

At the beginning of the campaign I feel phsimistic of the project. It looks like going to be the centralistic currency, In fact the project runs well, Congratulation for your projects. We are waiting for the next roadmap so we realy earn the benefit of the minexcoin ecosystem.
SaitamaX

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:32:48 AM

Check below screenshots

Regards
SaitamaX

It worked with 5 but not with 5.0072800
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 09:38:11 AM

hy dev sorry i asking again , If not wrong testnet has been running almost 2 weeks, so minex will release on 7 or 14 july? I got a chat on the official facebook minex, and he estimates yes ,thank you

I hope yes, or dev was lying us
so very soon exchange and end of beta
Hello.
We have identified several bugs that require time to eliminate them, we think that it is better to release the product later but quality.
We are working on this and the testing process is underway.

Site || Blog || Bounty
Trnsmssn

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:39:53 AM

Where can I see instructions on from which wallet can I deposit and participate ?
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:20:21 AM

Hello!

Hello!
The price will be like in second round of ICO.

OK dev. Thanks for your information.

======= good luck ! ========
MINECOIN

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

robbieburns

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:42:20 AM

Hi,

I'm just writing this to describe a bug in the wallet as currently released (operating on testnet).

Since the Windows Xcoin wallet has no idea about coins that have been "parked" in Minex, it is possible to use the coins in the wallet (some or all of which may have already been parked) to make a deposit to MinexBank.   The coins then show up in MinexBank and can all be parked (even if some of them may have already been parked).

DISCLAIMER:  WHILE THE CONTENTS OF THIS POST SHOW HOW TO POTENTIALLY "CHEAT" THE MINEXBANK PARKING SYSTEM IT IS NOT MY INTENTION TO SHOW HOW TO CHEAT THE SYSTEM RATHER THE PURPOSE IS TO SHOW A LOOPHOLE THAT NEEDS TO BE CLOSED.

In other words there is no communication between the Windows Wallet/full node and the "bank" in terms of which coins have been parked.

Here is the process, step by step:

(1) Send all your MinexCoin to the address attached to MinexBank (after setting up as described in blog https://blog.minecoin.org/how-to-register-in-minexbank-8f371bf6e5b)

(2) "Park" all your coins

(3) Return to your windows wallet, and "send" all of your coins to yourself (the address used to set up MinexBank account).

(4)  The coins from your windows wallet show up in MinexBank, ready to be parked (even though they're already parked).

(5)  Park the "new" coins [again!]

(6) Go back to the Windows wallet and repeat the process again... 2, 3, 4, however many times.

I would like to see this bug fixed,  I have tried to report this on Telegram but I'm getting responses from the support indicating that this shouldn't be happening.   I agree that it shouldn't be happening, but unfortunately it is!

Until the wallet/node knows that the coins have been parked they will always be available for sending.  Somehow this needs to be addressed.

Thanks, hope you can help with this.

Rob
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:02:50 AM

Hi,

I'm just writing this to describe a bug in the wallet as currently released (operating on testnet).

Since the Windows Xcoin wallet has no idea about coins that have been "parked" in Minex, it is possible to use the coins in the wallet (some or all of which may have already been parked) to make a deposit to MinexBank.   The coins then show up in MinexBank and can all be parked (even if some of them may have already been parked).

DISCLAIMER:  WHILE THE CONTENTS OF THIS POST SHOW HOW TO POTENTIALLY "CHEAT" THE MINEXBANK PARKING SYSTEM IT IS NOT MY INTENTION TO SHOW HOW TO CHEAT THE SYSTEM RATHER THE PURPOSE IS TO SHOW A LOOPHOLE THAT NEEDS TO BE CLOSED.

In other words there is no communication between the Windows Wallet/full node and the "bank" in terms of which coins have been parked.

Here is the process, step by step:

(1) Send all your MinexCoin to the address attached to MinexBank (after setting up as described in blog https://blog.minecoin.org/how-to-register-in-minexbank-8f371bf6e5b)

(2) "Park" all your coins

(3) Return to your windows wallet, and "send" all of your coins to yourself (the address used to set up MinexBank account).

(4)  The coins from your windows wallet show up in MinexBank, ready to be parked (even though they're already parked).

(5)  Park the "new" coins [again!]

(6) Go back to the Windows wallet and repeat the process again... 2, 3, 4, however many times.

I would like to see this bug fixed,  I have tried to report this on Telegram but I'm getting responses from the support indicating that this shouldn't be happening.   I agree that it shouldn't be happening, but unfortunately it is!

Until the wallet/node knows that the coins have been parked they will always be available for sending.  Somehow this needs to be addressed.

Thanks, hope you can help with this.

Rob

Intresting note, but i think wallet really shouldn't need to know about parking status (a non offical wallet could overcome and do cheat) , but its miners's task not to validate any transaction that contains park coins, and if this is technically not passible, then other solution is to cancel any parking contract by bank if owner transfers them.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 11:42:21 AM

Dear Minexcoin community!
Xcoin it is a test coin and a network. It is intended only for the test. After testing, the network will not be supported, and therefore it follows that the coin will not have value. We intend to exchange only the percent earned during the test on MNX at the rate of 1\1.
Thank you for participation.

Please minexcoin.org elaborate. It is very confusing.

Let suppose, I have 5 coins.

Case 1:
I have parked 0.5 coins 10 times for 1 day. Total Interest (@0.73%) = 0.0365 which is 0.73% of 5
And Individually (@0.73 * 10) = 7.3%

Case 2:
I have parked 5 coins 1 times for 1 day. Total Interest (@0.73%) = 0.0365 which is 0.73% of 5
And Individually (@0.73 * 1) = 0.73%

There is more confusion if
Case 3:
I have parked 1 coin 1 times for 10 days.
I have parked 2 coin 1 times for 5 days.
I have parked 2 coin 1 times for 15 days.

There are many ways we can parked our coins. On the end date of testing, how will the gained MNX calculated?
Hello.
It will be calculated automatically by our system.
After the end of testing, we will pay you percent from parking in real coins MNX but not more than 50 coins, which we have accrued to you.

Site || Blog || Bounty
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: