Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:37:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:03:09 PM

hello mr. dev man, can you tell us, what EXCHANGE SITE can we expect MNX? Cryptopia? Yobit? Liqui, Poloniex, Bittrex? Please tell us. I am a Minex investor by the way.

To be listed on one of the reputable Exchanges is among of the first Minexcoin priorities. It is reflected in their white paper.  There is an inside that Bittrex was chosen to be focused on and I am sure sooner or later , arguably at the end of this month,  MNX will be over there.  

My personal confidence in the Minexcoin  success     is growing. The project is very innovative. Nevertheless, the  transparency might be better.  For instance, instead of everyday promise on bounty/ICO withdrawal, arguably they might  publish the live list of the processed orders renewed at least once a day.

Personally me (#185)  received all coins and is  parking them at the Minexbank that BTW is a great concept.

Finally, cool down guys. You will get you bounties.

Hello!

Thank you for your positive feedback and your advice.
We are always open both to constructive criticism and to words of gratitude.
You are right, each participants will get MNX to MNXCore, but transfer for Bounty participants is manual and takes some time.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:08:33 PM

Actually I was not able to take part in the ICO but now I want to buy some MNX but I think there is no news about when it will be on exchanges.What is the expected price of the MNX?

Hello!

Actual price ICO you can see here: https://minexcoin.com/?r=site/ico
You can buy MNX when we will be launched on exchange, it will be very soon.
We are planing to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex).

What is VERY SOON?

I'm interested too to know in which size of time your are speaking: days, weeks, months?
i think it is in days. anyway it is not the best time to be listed. now is btc pump. most of altcoins is in red zone.
Barbosa56

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:11:32 PM

I'm so bored....

They do not talk if they contacted ... they do not say if bittrex will really accept .. what step of the process are we in .. Could you update us? The only thing you do is say it will be soon .. when this coin is launched in exchange, I bet the price will be lower than that of ICO and I will lose a good part of the investment ...
Devs contacted markets long time ago. i think this delay may be caused by Bittrex listing rules. Bitterex is not like Nova or Yobit.
So where is the update about? I only see "VERY SOON" ... In this topic was what I read most in the DEV response

>>>  https://twitter.com/Counter5612 <<<
16cLdfK6WB6SUx5SgeArtpndxK7ZsiP9fq
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:20:23 PM

I want to sell my coins, if anyone is interested please PM.
very soon mnx will be listed on Bittrex. just wait and you will get much more than now.

Hello!

Yes, you are right.
We are planing to be listed on YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex too.
When it will be, we definetly announce here and in our official channel.

How can you not know when you will be on an exchange? You do not have any date when this can be possible? In 2017 or 2018? Which month..

Hello!

It will be soon, please have a patience.
Now we can't tell you exact dates, but when we will be launched on exchange we announce this news.
We are working for do all as soon as possible.

You could see this post by minexcoin dev.

It was not a problem to lie during the ico to convince investors and giving a date for the exchanges Roll Eyes

June 06, 2017, 06:44:11 PM

Reply with quote  #1653
Quote from: Ris88 on June 06, 2017, 05:30:23 PM
Quote from: drawingthesun on June 06, 2017, 05:11:18 PM
What will the ticker be? And when will the coin be launched?
To my knowledge they will launch their coins on the 15th of June according to the statement on their blog ..

Ticker MNC or MNX. It depend which one will confirmed. We try to launch on exchanges on 15th, June  
TeMHuK

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:20:46 PM

I'm so bored....

They do not talk if they contacted ... they do not say if bittrex will really accept .. what step of the process are we in .. Could you update us? The only thing you do is say it will be soon .. when this coin is launched in exchange, I bet the price will be lower than that of ICO and I will lose a good part of the investment ...
Devs contacted markets long time ago. i think this delay may be caused by Bittrex listing rules. Bitterex is not like Nova or Yobit.
So where is the update about? I only see "VERY SOON" ... In this topic was what I read most in the DEV response
it is a little bit hard for me to explain that for you(english is not my mother language). but i will try. Bittrex is a big market and it have some rules for coin listing. Devs are doing all to be listed there. but looks like Bittrex whant more. I think MNX can be listed on Yobit at any time, but do you want to get dump like it was with polybius? plus bounty is not payd for everyone, think about that people(i got my bounty 3-4 days ago)
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 03:29:48 PM

@TeMHUK
I really appreciate your help, to answer many questions here. But I want to ask:
Are you, Dev?
Team Minexcoin?
If yes, you must announce it here, so that everyone in here can ask directly to you
If not, be careful to answer so you do not give wrong information.

Do not give speculative answers
TeMHuK

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:43:04 PM

@TeMHUK
I really appreciate your help, to answer many questions here. But I want to ask:
Are you, Dev?
Team Minexcoin?
If yes, you must announce it here, so that everyone in here can ask directly to you

Hi, i expected that question long time ago Smiley No, i'm not Dev and i'm not in MNX team. i'm investor who is interested in that coin. i'm here since 45% bonus for ICO. i know marketing and i have an experience in trading about 2-3 years. I can see what team do and what for. I'm tryng to answer for comon questions to help comunity and to reduce work for mnx team. my profit for that will be in my gain after listing(not instant profit after listing if you understand what i'm talking about)  
TeMHuK

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:53:02 PM

if you have some questions  Huh you can ask me. i can explain you a lot about this coin, exept GPU mining,pools and listing dates.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 03:59:06 PM

@TeMHUK
Are you, Dev?
Team Minexcoin?

Hi, i expected that question long time ago Smiley No, i'm not Dev and i'm not in MNX team. i'm investor who is interested in that coin. i'm here since 45% bonus for ICO. i know marketing and i have an experience in trading about 2-3 years. I can see what team do and what for. I'm tryng to answer for comon questions to help comunity and to reduce work for mnx team. my profit for that will be in my gain after listing(not instant profit after listing if you understand what i'm talking about)  

I understand your point. But, repeated silly answers do not help at all.
If we do not have valid information. Would not it be better to keep quiet, right?

Thanks for your explanation, I really appreciate it Smiley
TeMHuK

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:22:23 PM

@TeMHUK
Are you, Dev?
Team Minexcoin?

If we do not have valid information. Would not it be better to keep quiet, right?

i disagree with that. to be quiet when people need help is not My choise. many people whant see this coin on market, but they don't understand why it is not listed. my help is necesary to prevent panic if Devs are bisy. specialy on weekends.
TeMHuK

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:56:23 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 05:13:40 PM by TeMHuK

How long does it take for exchanger? In the end of August will be ready or not? You have great interest but if you not listing them on exchanger you will lost the interest too
it's depends of markets now. i answered for that question few posts ago.
sonulrk

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:27:53 PM

very soon mnx will be listed on Bittrex. just wait and you will get much more than now.

Hello!

Yes, you are right.

How can you not know when you will be on an exchange? You do not have any date when this can be possible? In 2017 or 2018? Which month..

Hello!

Now we can't tell you exact dates, but when we will be launched on exchange we announce this news.

It was not a problem to lie during the ico to convince investors and giving a date for the exchanges Roll Eyes

Reply with quote  #1653
To my knowledge they will launch their coins on the 15th of June according to the statement on their blog ..

Ticker MNC or MNX. It depend which one will confirmed. We try to launch on exchanges on 15th, June  
  <<===

Bravo!
Great digging!!!
Now, Does the Minexcoin team AND the lawyers want to say something?
TeMHuK

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:38:35 PM

Hello!

Yes, you are right.

Hello!

Reply with quote  #1653

<<===

Bravo!
Great digging!!!
Now, Does the Minexcoin team AND the lawyers want to say something?
I'm not the lawyer but i will try to answer. but ask yourself. Do you think Devs don't whant to see their coin at markets? Do Devs doing so much job just because they want to steal your money? I think Devs tried to list coin on that dates, but for some kind reasons it was imposible to do at that moment. and Devs keep support this coin. they are paying out bounty at the moment. please, just think why Devs doing that.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:41:53 PM

@TeMHUK
Are you, Dev?
Team Minexcoin?

i disagree with that. to be quiet when people need help is not My choise. many people whant see this coin on market, but they don't understand why it is not listed. my help is necesary to prevent panic if Devs are bisy. specialy on weekends.

I understand the frustration but if its not distributed yet there will be no trades that will happen which means there is no need for exchange listing yet.  Don't get too excited to dump wht you have since its not listed yet. You'd be disappointed to know if the team decides to distribute the coins next year. How would you like that?
maknyos

Activity: 610
Merit: 250

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:42:28 PM

how many rate 1 token / BTC?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Florina1990

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:47:53 PM

Can i mine this coin? I didn't read all pages
TeMHuK

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:57:19 PM

information about bounty.

Order #634 XNLd2zogWKkEeHCaekrCYqVhDQHhzQMVv6 completed
TeMHuK

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:00:42 PM

@TeMHUK
Are you, Dev?
Team Minexcoin?

I understand the frustration but if its not distributed yet there will be no trades that will happen which means there is no need for exchange listing yet.  Don't get too excited to dump wht you have since its not listed yet. You'd be disappointed to know if the team decides to distribute the coins next year. How would you like that?
easy. i will give you simple answer. I like hamsters  Grin Grin Grin
TeMHuK

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:14:23 PM

bounty order #643 done. you can help to people who waiting in queue if you will post your complited orders.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3207

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 06:37:32 PM

Why my antivirus always delete minex-qt.exe file, they found Trojan on this file?
I am checked on Virustotal: https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/0c956789c1015a35f5412305e035bb4c000b39b02492b290db6c54a3df382fa6/detection seems everything okay. Is it trusted file?

also, Is it too late to take the reward from test minexbank coin?
thanks

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: