Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:10:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
piepu75

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:51:09 PM

Yesterday I've made a request for my bounty coin

How much time does it takes before I can see the coin in my wallet??

thanks  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoPedro

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 03:51:20 PM

Hello MinexCoin Community!

We cannot launch at exchange until we are absolutely sure that all coins are fully distributed among the ICO investors, Bounty participants and testers.

We must ensure that each participant of ICO, Bounty or testing received their coins. Whilst being interested in launching to the exchange as much as you are, we also cannot tolerate any kind of discrimination of even one single participant of Bounty or ICO campaigns. This is because after we launch in the exchange, participants who have already received their coins will find themselves in a much more advantageous situation than those whose applications have not been processed for various reasons.

There is an option for over-the-counter exchange and private offers under Marketplace topic in Bitcointalk or any other forums for those who have received their coins here. You can try these in case you do not have will or opportunity to wait until the exchange launch.

So does this mean we HAVE to withdraw our Bounty/ICO coins from your web portal? I was just planning on leaving them on the portal until we hit the exchanges, and then moving them to the exchange directly (even though it may take a while as it will still have to be approved manually). Not too worried about being 'disadvantaged' by doing so.

-CryptoPete- ||  Musiconomi A New Music Economy That Works For Everyone || DISCUSSION
hypnos2k

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:53:38 PM

Requested my bounty coin but I see: Order # opened

when I will receive my coin???

piepu75

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:56:15 PM

We cannot launch at exchange until we are absolutely sure that all coins are fully distributed among the ICO investors, Bounty participants and testers.

We must ensure that each participant of ICO, Bounty or testing received their coins. Whilst being interested in launching to the exchange as much as you are, we also cannot tolerate any kind of discrimination of even one single participant of Bounty or ICO campaigns. This is because after we launch in the exchange, participants who have already received their coins will find themselves in a much more advantageous situation than those whose applications have not been processed for various reasons.

There is an option for over-the-counter exchange and private offers under Marketplace topic in Bitcointalk or any other forums for those who have received their coins here. You can try these in case you do not have will or opportunity to wait until the exchange launch.

So does this mean we HAVE to withdraw our Bounty/ICO coins from your web portal? I was just planning on leaving them on the portal until we hit the exchanges, and then moving them to the exchange directly (even though it may take a while as it will still have to be approved manually). Not too worried about being 'disadvantaged' by doing so.

The transfer of coin from the portal it takes a while, so in my point of view the best choice is to request the transfer and have the total control of your coin... so you can immediately send those to an exchange and not lost the right moment
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 03:57:53 PM

to risk if sell MNX without market, if used  Marketplace topic in Bitcointalk need escrow  but to risk for sell buy if we dont know when will listed on market

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
hypnos2k

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:59:07 PM

Hello, MinexCoin Community!

Our respected participant Racquemis got the pool for mining Minexcoin up and running!
Now mining becomes easier and faster.

Note that the pool is for CPU only.

We are happy to introduce this innovation to all of you, since it also shows that the interest to Minexcoin increases constantly.

Pools up:
Asia: Asia.minexpool.nl
EU: eu.minexpool.nl

EU pool has been tested with select number community members yesterday (Aug 14, 2017)

Payments work: http://minexexplorer.com/?r=explorer/address&hash=XJKN8T9rcTQh9rrFFTkyvL6t72HYHC5Pg6

How many coin I can mine with my Intel Core i7 2,66 GHz - 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 Huh

MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 04:06:05 PM

No. We are talking about already created by users applications for the withdrawal of coins for downloaded wallets. We are not going to wait until all participants download their wallets and create applications.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 04:51:54 PM

Hello, MinexCoin Community!

Our respected participant Racquemis got the pool for mining Minexcoin up and running!
Now mining becomes easier and faster.

Note that the pool is for CPU only.

We are happy to introduce this innovation to all of you, since it also shows that the interest to Minexcoin increases constantly.

Pools up:
Asia: Asia.minexpool.nl
EU: eu.minexpool.nl

EU pool has been tested with select number community members yesterday (Aug 14, 2017)

Payments work:http://minexexplorer.com/?r=explorer/address&hash=XJKN8T9rcTQh9rrFFTkyvL6t72HYHC5Pg6

Great!
I started pool mining.

BTW, are my coins still?
Order number: # 1001

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:22:19 PM

Then, when my payment will be processed: Order # 977 A week has passed and nothing to receive. Sad
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:27:42 PM

No. We are talking about already created by users applications for the withdrawal of coins for downloaded wallets. We are not going to wait until all participants download their wallets and create applications.

I think nothing will happen if the exchange market is launched soon ...
Too often delay can cause this project to fall.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
dongajow

Activity: 289

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:47:15 PM

excusme sir
please process my withdraw minexcoin on the account bounty
order #1359
thank you
henly

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:53:32 PM

Why someone mining and i see on stat they receive coin
and someone not?
cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 06:08:08 PM

and someone not?
do you have accepted shares on the pool?
You can check it on the link: http://eu.minexpool.nl/workers/YourAddressStartsWithX

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
SateRebus

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:13:58 PM

so after this minex coin switch algo to equihash, nothing special about this project anymore, just a clone shitcoin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
     ██████     ██████████████
    ██    █▄▄   ██████████████
    ██▄███▐██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀█     ████
    █ █  █ █ █ ▄▀▀▀  █    █▀▀▀
    █ █  █ █▌█ █  ▄▄ █    █▀▀▀
 ▀▄▄█ ▀▄▄▀ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄ █▄▄▄

█ ▄▀ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▀▄ █▀▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▀▄ █   █
██   █ █▌█ █ ▄▄▄ █ █ █ █ █▀▄▀█
█ ▀▄ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄▀ ▀▄▄▄▀ █   █

JUNGLE KINGDOM

NFT GAMEFI WITH THE THEME OF PIXEL ANIMAL LAND
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀██▄
    ██▄▄▄██████████████▄▄▄██
   ██████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████
 ████████    ██████    ████████
████████      ████      ████████
█████████    ██████    █████████
████████████████████████████████
██████▄▀▀██████████████▀▀▄██████
 ▀██████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄██████▀
   ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
       ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

henly

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:27:35 PM

do you have accepted shares on the pool?
You can check it on the link: http://eu.minexpool.nl/workers/YourAddressStartsWithX

Yes but, after some time it became 0, than again growin and again 0

while writing i started to receive some coin
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:42:37 PM

The project's team and process is so slow that even Internet Explorer runs faster than them. It's turning into a knotty problem day by day. I haven't read a positive comment about this project recently.
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:44:15 PM

and someone not?
because you need to wait a little bit after starting mining to get first shares.
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:46:34 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 08:02:08 PM by TeMHuK

The project's team and process is so slow that even Internet Explorer runs faster than them. It's turning into a knotty problem day by day. I haven't read a positive comment about this project recently.
better when project slowly going forvard then get quick shit coin. MNX team thinking more about quality, than speed.
Irlasos

Activity: 504
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:02:34 PM

my miner didn't run, it says "need x86 or x64", what it's mean? is this miner only for 64 bit?

Apparently it's currently reserved for 64bits windows versions.

so after this minex coin switch algo to equihash, nothing special about this project anymore, just a clone shitcoin

Yes, it's sad for Mars algo, but there is still the stability target, it's not nothing.

Also, I have a question: can we create as many MinexBank accounts as we want ? For multiple adresses for example.
Tbone123

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:34:38 PM

Ok I think I'm mining... is the only way to tell by my CPU usage?

Internet of People - USA North Chapter Leader
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: