Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:50:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 06:46:55 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 07:06:07 AM by MineCoin.org

Give the MineX team -1 trust, they promise a lot but we even do not have any date, when they give us a date or when it is available on any exchange I will remove my -1 trust on their account.

Hello!

Decrease trust is given for incorrect behavior and profanity on the forum.
We talked about the fact that the listing on exchange will be some time after the release of the MinexBank.
And warned about delay and didn't give falce promises.
All that we told about - has a result in the present.
you really believe that? minecon will be traded on exchange? everyone has a token sale. for that you must take precautions.
Smiley
Really hoping that we will see MNX listed on an exchange soon. I am worried if it will ever happen. Promises, promises, but it has been taking ages....

Hello!

You can read our blog and make sure of this.
Please, here:
https://blog.minecoin.org/@minecoinorg
We are sure that soon we will be launched on exchange.

So, we must ensure that each participant of ICO, Bounty or testing received their coins. Whilst being interested in launching to the exchange as much as you are, we also cannot tolerate any kind of discrimination of even one single participant of Bounty or ICO campaigns. This is because after we launch in the exchange, participants who have already received their coins will find themselves in a much more advantageous situation than those whose applications have not been processed for various reasons.

There is an option for over-the-counter exchange and private offers under Marketplace topic in Bitcointalk or any other forums for those who have received their coins here. You can try these in case you do not have will or opportunity to wait until the exchange launch.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 06:56:40 AM

Hello!

Why you can't install MNXCore?
Please, tell me, i can help you.
Details about "How to install" here :
https://blog.minecoin.org/mnxcore-is-ready-to-use-4f1b15cf7baf
You can safe your MNX in bounty account and don't worry about this.
Your account is fully protected and you won't lose your coins.

OK, thanks for answer. It's not that it's hard to install but my PC is very old and I suspect it has some malware/virus in it. I plan to get a new PC. I don't want to install a wallet to this one so I keep my Minexcoins in bounty panel.

Ok, it's smart decision;)

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 07:14:39 AM

Yesterday I've made a request for my bounty coin

How much time does it takes before I can see the coin in my wallet??

thanks  Smiley

when I will receive my coin???

Hello!

Confirmation of applications for the withdrawal of coins from the bounty panel will be manual, so coins will not appear on your MNXcore balance immediately.

Please, write number of your order.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 07:24:29 AM

Great!
I started pool mining.

BTW, are my coins still?
Order number: # 1001

Hello!

All orders are processed in the order of the queue.
Confirmation of applications for the withdrawal of coins from the bounty panel will be manual, so coins will not appear on your MNXcore balance immediately.
Please, waiting, you necessarily will get your coins, but a little bit later.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 07:39:16 AM

Hi guys, it's been a while since I have checked this project. I have some bounty MNX at this moment. How can we 'trade' that to BTC? Or isn't that possible in the near future?

Hello LostWords!

We will be out to the Exchange in several weeks after the MinexBank release which took place on Aug 9, 2017.

We cannot launch at exchange until we are absolutely sure that all coins are fully distributed among the ICO investors, Bounty participants and testers.

We must ensure that each participant of ICO, Bounty or testing received their coins. Whilst being interested in launching to the exchange as much as you are, we also cannot tolerate any kind of discrimination of even one single participant of Bounty or ICO campaigns. This is because after we launch in the exchange, participants who have already received their coins will find themselves in a much more advantageous situation than those whose applications have not been processed for various reasons.

There is an option for over-the-counter exchange and private offers under Marketplace topic in Bitcointalk or any other forums for those who have received their coins here. You can try these in case you do not have will or opportunity to wait until the exchange launch.

Site || Blog || Bounty
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:47:54 AM

Hi guys, it's been a while since I have checked this project. I have some bounty MNX at this moment. How can we 'trade' that to BTC? Or isn't that possible in the near future?

Hello LostWords!

We will be out to the Exchange in several weeks after the MinexBank release which took place on Aug 9, 2017.

We cannot launch at exchange until we are absolutely sure that all coins are fully distributed among the ICO investors, Bounty participants and testers.

We must ensure that each participant of ICO, Bounty or testing received their coins. Whilst being interested in launching to the exchange as much as you are, we also cannot tolerate any kind of discrimination of even one single participant of Bounty or ICO campaigns. This is because after we launch in the exchange, participants who have already received their coins will find themselves in a much more advantageous situation than those whose applications have not been processed for various reasons.

If you do not make the distribution as soon as possible, I'm sure this coin will not be on the exchange, you are not deliberately distributing this coin as soon as possible, so XCOIN is not on the exchange, no need to quit with the old-fashioned reason, the people in this forum are smarter than you
SoulSlayerPT

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:48:49 AM

Distribute!  Grin
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 07:53:56 AM

They said it going to be available to trade on exchanges by August 9th.

That date has come and gone.

I think they can not produce on this due date as it is August 10th now.

Now I start to worry they do not have an exchange so to trade these on.

As I think everyone else who has waited for over 2 months on these promises are trying to keep calm about now.

Hello supercops!

We will be out to Exchange several weeks after the MinexBank release, which took place on Aug 09, 2017.

Site || Blog || Bounty
ayu07

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:57:44 AM

Hello LostWords!

If you do not make the distribution as soon as possible, I'm sure this coin will not be on the exchange, you are not deliberately distributing this coin as soon as possible, so XCOIN is not on the exchange, no need to quit with the old-fashioned reason, the people in this forum are smarter than you
now ,
The number of orders that have been sent.??
I also want to ask where can see tutorial how to restore the address of the wallet that has been in the backup .
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 07:58:12 AM

Hello, MinexCoin Community!

Our respected participant Racquemis got the pool for mining Minexcoin up and running!
Now mining becomes easier and faster.

Note that the pool is for CPU only.

We are happy to introduce this innovation to all of you, since it also shows that the interest to Minexcoin increases constantly.

Pools up:
Asia: Asia.minexpool.nl
EU: eu.minexpool.nl

EU pool has been tested with select number community members yesterday (Aug 14, 2017)

Payments work: http://minexexplorer.com/?r=explorer/address&hash=XJKN8T9rcTQh9rrFFTkyvL6t72HYHC5Pg6

I have downloaded the miner and when I try to start it I get this error: "the program can't start because MSVCR120.dll is missing from your computer. TRy reinstalling the program to fix the problem"
What could be wrong?

MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:02:54 AM

The project's team and process is so slow that even Internet Explorer runs faster than them. It's turning into a knotty problem day by day. I haven't read a positive comment about this project recently.

Hello!

You are not quite right.
How you can judge about process speed, if you didn't take part in the development process?
It is difficult to compare if you didn't see how the Minexteam works from the inside.
Now is 16th of August and by now we already have a few updates in our blog.
Only for half a last month was the release of Minexbank(9th of August) and appeared possibility to withdraw MNX for ICO and Bounty participants.
Our update you can see it here, please:
https://blog.minecoin.org/@minecoinorg

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:04:56 AM

my miner didn't run, it says "need x86 or x64", what it's mean? is this miner only for 64 bit?

Apparently it's currently reserved for 64bits windows versions.

so after this minex coin switch algo to equihash, nothing special about this project anymore, just a clone shitcoin

Yes, it's sad for Mars algo, but there is still the stability target, it's not nothing.

Also, I have a question: can we create as many MinexBank accounts as we want ? For multiple adresses for example.

Hello!

You can create only one MinexBank account for your PC and as many addresses as you want in your wallet, but only one address will be linked to your MinexBank account.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:14:42 AM

Still waiting for an update regarding the estimated date for adding it on exchanges

Hello JoePhoenix,

We will launch at exchange in several week after the MinexBank release, which took place on Aug 9, 2017.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:16:31 AM

Still waiting for an update regarding the estimated date for adding it on exchanges

I think they cannot provide that exact date. I'm sure bittrex will not list it for sure in near future, there are lots of huge projects that wait to be listed there.

Cryptopia or Liqui at maximum IMO is realistic.

Hello *MrPiP*!

We are planing to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex) in several weeks after the MinexBank release, which took place on Aug 9, 2017.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:19:36 AM

Please check My Order 4491

I withdraw MNX from ICO account to my MNXcore address. But over 1 day, dont have anything appear on my MNXcore.

BR,

Hello Tmosh!
We are sorry for the delay.

All bounty orders are being checked and processed manually to avoid any mistakes. You will receive the coins as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:20:58 AM

When mnx is traded on the exchange

Hello chibimanau!

We will be out to the exchange in several weeks after the MinexBank release, which took place on Aug 9, 2017.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:21:16 AM

If you are trying to use a different equihash mining program, it won't work.  I don't know the technical reasons behind this but you must use the miner that is located on the pool for download under "Getting Started".

With that said, good job Racquemis1!  It's nice to see this coin progressing with help from the community.  For those of you just worried about the exchange at this point and looking to dump, no one is going to take pity on you.   You don't even intended to support the coin and just looking to dump.  You are not even concerned if everyone has recieved their coins yet, via ICO or bounty's so it would be fair to everyone.  Just very greedy and only worried about yourself and its really just sad.  I'd would rather wait till everyone has recieved everything (in a timely order).  They stated there might be delays, and have been upfront and honest with us and it's also better for the coin to have a slow smooth start than a fast rocky one.

Good luck team and please keep us updated!

Thank you for your support and understanding of our project.  

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:23:39 AM

I already withdraw my MNX in ICO and bounties. but still an open order. hope it will confirmed soon, as i'm excited to park my coins.

Hello elegant_joylin link!

Please be advised that the status "Opened" means that the application was submitted successfully, but there are errors in the balance sheet.

Please check details at https://blog.minecoin.org/withdraw-mnx-from-the-ico-account-to-mnxcore-9014bc3a3b6b

Thank you for your understanding

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:27:13 AM

hi, I need a mining pool for gpu any 1 out there with gpu miner details

Hello hurr1cane!

Recently  pool on CPU has been up. Please see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1847292.msg20893939#msg20893939

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:27:55 AM

hi, I need a mining pool for gpu any 1 out there with gpu miner details

I dont think GPU mining still available.. everyone doing CPU mining.. do check their telegram thread for quick response
I think that a pool can solve all problems, a gpu miner isn't necessary at the moment. Lavawave si right, in telegram group you can ask and have a quick response, but if anyone have GPU miner, no one will share with you..

Hello LavaWave!

Recently pool on CPU has been up. Please see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1847292.msg20893939#msg20893939

Site || Blog || Bounty
Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: