Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:27:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:34:24 AM

Very nice. Now we have a mining pool. Even though it is only for CPU but it is a start. I can see that there is a lot of people mining. I am going to try mining in the pool as well. Great job guys!

Thanks for your being with us and support of our project;)

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sonulrk

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:34:45 AM

my miner didn't run, it says "need x86 or x64", what it's mean? is this miner only for 64 bit?

Apparently it's currently reserved for 64bits windows versions.

so after this minex coin switch algo to equihash, nothing special about this project anymore, just a clone shitcoin

Yes, it's sad for Mars algo, but there is still the stability target, it's not nothing.

Also, I have a question: can we create as many MinexBank accounts as we want ? For multiple adresses for example.

Hello!

You can create only one MinexBank account for your PC and as many addresses as you want in your wallet, but only one address will be linked to your MinexBank account.

What I can understand from your "this" post is that whoever is posting from this account have problem to communicate in English. Please appoint a person to handle this account who is well versed in English. There are many posts which caused confusion only due to language problem.

Irlasos just asked:

Also, I have a question: can we create as many MinexBank accounts as we want ? For multiple adresses for example.

In my opinion, answer is clear "yes". You can create multiple MinexBank account for multiple addresses.

If the above answer is not correct then please give "Clear" reason or logic.

What you have posted is simply confusing.

Hope you understand my view.

Regards

Lalit
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:41:53 AM

Very good development of minexcoin
Already has Pool asia and europe but me as investor menuggu when minexcoin this release in market
I myself have been getting coins minex and sekarnag menuggu exchange information

Thank you for your positive feedback!
Beeing with us.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:47:55 AM

When will this coin be in any exchange?

Hello!

We are working on this and soon exchange will be available!
So, we must ensure that each participant of ICO, Bounty or testing received their coins. Whilst being interested in launching to the exchange as much as you are, we also cannot tolerate any kind of discrimination of even one single participant of Bounty or ICO campaigns. This is because after we launch in the exchange, participants who have already received their coins will find themselves in a much more advantageous situation than those whose applications have not been processed for various reasons.

There is an option for over-the-counter exchange and private offers under Marketplace topic in Bitcointalk or any other forums for those who have received their coins here. You can try these in case you do not have will or opportunity to wait until the exchange launch.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:50:10 AM

Hi

I made a withdrawal of my MXN from ICO campaign and I got the coins instant.
I tried to do the same thing (to withdraw the coins from bounty campaign) but I get this message:  "Order is opened. Please wait until order will be processed." - Order #1460
Also I see even we are on 11.08.2017 MNX is not listed on any exchanger yet?  
This is a huge delay...

I agree with you, and they use the manual in this distribution, and make many people wait for the queue in large numbers, maybe this is the only project that confuses and fails to apply the distrubusi ICO and baounty, and plus have to wait longer wait for the exchange for us Started trading ...

Hello aisyah88!

Manual distribution is provided to avoid mistakes and also to prevent tries to cheat on the system (which we faced a couple of times). These would have affect to all community which is the last thing we want here. So please allow us some time for reviews.
We do understand your concerns though and apology for the delays.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:52:09 AM

hi, I need a mining pool for gpu any 1 out there with gpu miner details

I dont think GPU mining still available.. everyone doing CPU mining.. do check their telegram thread for quick response
I think that a pool can solve all problems, a gpu miner isn't necessary at the moment. Lavawave si right, in telegram group you can ask and have a quick response, but if anyone have GPU miner, no one will share with you..

Yes, a pool is necessary at this stage, the difficulty is so high that it takes up to a week to get a block :-(

Does anybody know anyone that could create it? The biggest problem is that it is a custom  algorithm :-(

Cheers
 MC

Hello maxocoin!

We have pool on CPU up and running since yesterday.

Please check our recent post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1847292.msg20893939#msg20893939

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:53:42 AM

I requested withdrawal from my bounty coin portal written open order # 16 hundred something , how long will it go to my wallet ?

Hello!

Please, check your PM.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:57:31 AM

now ,
The number of orders that have been sent.??
I also want to ask where can see tutorial how to restore the address of the wallet that has been in the backup .

Hello!

You need to do backup so that you can always restore your wallet.
Save a file "wallet.dat" and when you will download a new wallet you need to paste this file in folder with the new wallet.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 09:06:15 AM

I have a question for the developers.

How does the Wallet handle the minexbank parking???

I have some coins parked on minexbank, but not all them.

If I now try to send some coins somewhere else, I don't have any control about from witch address on my wallet those coins are taken.

Will the wallet prevent to be taken from the "minexbank" address? 
If not, what happens to my parked money if the get sent out?

Cheers
 MC

Hello maxocoin!

You can do parking with all coins from your wallet under the address labeled "MyMinexBank" or only a part of them. Note that if you do parking and then want to use the same coins for some other purpose, your parking will be canceled automatically and you would not receive any percent from the parking. You can also do parking for, let's say, 50 coins out of 100 from the address linked to your bank account and use the rest 50 coins for any other purpose.

You can always see what address are the coins are at in your wallet. The address linked to your bank account is labeled MyMinexBank and is clearly seen. All other addresses can be labeled differently so you can always see which address is used.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 09:30:23 AM

I have a question for the developers.

How does the Wallet handle the minexbank parking???

I have some coins parked on minexbank, but not all them.

If I now try to send some coins somewhere else, I don't have any control about from witch address on my wallet those coins are taken.

Will the wallet prevent to be taken from the "minexbank" address? 
If not, what happens to my parked money if the get sent out?

Cheers
 MC

Hello!

Your main addrs tied to your MinexBank.
When you registering in MinexBank you should create main adds in MNXCore (at first) and call this adds label "MyMinexBank"
The amount on the main wallet should exceed the sum of all parked coins, so if you send part of coins to another adds and amount of your main adds will be less than the sum of all parked coins, then your last parking will be automatically canceled.

Yep, I understand that, if I send more than the "un-parked" coins that I have, the park is cancelled (partially or totally?)

BUT the Wallet doesn't know what coins are parked, isn't it?
If I received 20 coins in the "Minexbank" address and another 20 in my "ICO Address"  and I park 15 coins.

When I send 7 coins somewhere else,  the walled could take those coins  from the "Minexbank" address without problems, canceling me the parking even when I have 20 in the other address.

MC

PS:Added an issue in Github

Hello maxocoin!

In answer to your question: parking will be canceled completely even if you take some coins from it, not the whole amount. To avoid such situations we would offer to do parking of some smaller amounts of coins instead of parking large sum, i.e. 5 parkings 10 coins each rather than 50 coins at one parking. It will give you flexibility.

Bank doesn't see any coins you have at any other addresses except the one linked to it at registration process, so if you have 7 spare coins at the "MyMinexBank" address and need from more coins for your transaction and you wish to avoid parking cancellation, you should transfer the missing coins to the MyMinexBank account first.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 09:37:29 AM

Do we have any position on exchange? Will Bittrex be the first? Or do we have any other? How: Cryptopia, Nova ...

Hello!

We are planing to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex), but we don't have plans about Cryptopia and Nova.
Which exchange will be the first - can't tell you.
And of course, we will announce in our official channels when exactly it will be.

Have you at least already been answered by the exchanges?

Hello Barbosa56!

We cannot launch at exchange until we are absolutely sure that all coins are fully distributed among the ICO investors, Bounty participants and testers.

We must ensure that each participant of ICO, Bounty or testing received their coins. Whilst being interested in launching to the exchange as much as you are, we also cannot tolerate any kind of discrimination of even one single participant of Bounty or ICO campaigns. This is because after we launch in the exchange, participants who have already received their coins will find themselves in a much more advantageous situation than those whose applications have not been processed for various reasons.

There is an option for over-the-counter exchange and private offers under Marketplace topic in Bitcointalk or any other forums for those who have received their coins here. You can try these in case you do not have will or opportunity to wait until the exchange launch.

Site || Blog || Bounty
Irlasos

Activity: 504
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:40:39 AM

my miner didn't run, it says "need x86 or x64", what it's mean? is this miner only for 64 bit?

Apparently it's currently reserved for 64bits windows versions.

so after this minex coin switch algo to equihash, nothing special about this project anymore, just a clone shitcoin

Yes, it's sad for Mars algo, but there is still the stability target, it's not nothing.

Hello!

You can create only one MinexBank account for your PC and as many addresses as you want in your wallet, but only one address will be linked to your MinexBank account.

What I can understand from your "this" post is that whoever is posting from this account have problem to communicate in English. Please appoint a person to handle this account who is well versed in English. There are many posts which caused confusion only due to language problem.

Irlasos just asked:

In my opinion, answer is clear "yes". You can create multiple MinexBank account for multiple addresses.

If the above answer is not correct then please give "Clear" reason or logic.

What you have posted is simply confusing.

Hope you understand my view.

Regards

Lalit

Thank you, that was effectively the answer. I hope minexcoin can confirm this statement ?
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 10:02:32 AM

This is not serious... How long will I wait for my coin to come in from bounty? Are you processing bounties with an abacus?

I share the same opinion with you, this is a joke, you have a team so why you don't processing all bounties in one day. I think you're stalling to gain some time (it means another delay if it is true).  Angry

I have been waiting for my bounty since the 9th august.

I agree with your opinion to withdraw must queue and wait long enough,project a joke and make me laugh see this incident
this useless minex platform is better you throw in the bin or uninstall bullshit and do not promise all community on bla..bla..bla we will release in bittrex

Hello!
It is difficult to compare if you didn't see how the Minexteam works from the inside.
Now is 16th of August and by now we already have a few updates in our blog.
Only for half a last month was the release of Minexbank(9th of August) and appeared possibility to withdraw MNX for ICO and Bounty participants.
Our update you can see it here, please:
https://blog.minecoin.org/@minecoinorg

We must ensure that each participant of ICO, Bounty or testing received their coins. Whilst being interested in launching to the exchange as much as you are, we also cannot tolerate any kind of discrimination of even one single participant of Bounty or ICO campaigns. This is because after we launch in the exchange, participants who have already received their coins will find themselves in a much more advantageous situation than those whose applications have not been processed for various reasons.

Site || Blog || Bounty
robbieburns

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:22:11 AM

Hi guys, it's been a while since I have checked this project. I have some bounty MNX at this moment. How can we 'trade' that to BTC? Or isn't that possible in the near future?

Hello LostWords!

We will be out to the Exchange in several weeks after the MinexBank release which took place on Aug 9, 2017.

We cannot launch at exchange until we are absolutely sure that all coins are fully distributed among the ICO investors, Bounty participants and testers.

How do we get the coins we earned during the testing?  I have submitted my testing address via Telegram (but how does that work to get the coins into my actual mnx address?)
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:33:41 AM

Hi guys, it's been a while since I have checked this project. I have some bounty MNX at this moment. How can we 'trade' that to BTC? Or isn't that possible in the near future?

Hello LostWords!

We will be out to the Exchange in several weeks after the MinexBank release which took place on Aug 9, 2017.

How do we get the coins we earned during the testing?  I have submitted my testing address via Telegram (but how does that work to get the coins into my actual mnx address?)
you will get text message from bot in Telegram.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 10:43:16 AM

I hope it gets added in Bittrex or Poloniex and not in those small time exchanges.

Waiting, waiting, waiting....

Hello JoePhoenix!

We are planing to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex).

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 10:46:05 AM

My antivirus program is telling me that minex qt wallet is not safe  Huh What should I do now? Maybe to download from some other source? Help please.

Hello tuvok007!
Please do not worry, all programs at official MinexCoin site are safe for your computer. Antivirus programs assume it could harm your system because it is a mining program inside the wallet.

Site || Blog || Bounty
robbieburns

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:49:44 AM

Hello LostWords!

How do we get the coins we earned during the testing?  I have submitted my testing address via Telegram (but how does that work to get the coins into my actual mnx address?)

you will get text message from bot in Telegram.

I did get a text message but no details "You've been verified as a unique tester of Minexbank. Thanks for participating!"   thats it.  

How does that work for getting the coins from testing?
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 10:54:11 AM

Hi, dev, I've received my bounty coins - thanks! Now I have a problem: I registered my wallet at the Minexbank, but I can't see the coins from my wallet in the bank - balance is still zero? What should I do? Thanks in advance
Analogous situation

Hello MishaSER!

Please check your PM.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 10:57:04 AM

is parking in main net possible? if yes, please release a OSX wallet as soon as possible.

Hello vlom!

Yes MinexBank has been released on Aug 9, 2017, so you can park your coins at any time now.

Mac OS wallet is available for download at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6RgVwaRHPRyYWpKUll5RFhaNjg (will be uploaded to official site soon)

Site || Blog || Bounty
Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: