Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:11:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure  (Read 222300 times)
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:51:37 PM

For fucks sake.

Edit: Now we know why some investors did not recive their coins. They were stolen.

Investors will receives coins anyway. I won't be hard to redo the distribution thought a new asset.
The issue is mostly for all the traders on DEX and other exchanges.
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:55:53 PM

For fucks sake.

Edit: Now we know why some investors did not recive their coins. They were stolen.

the dev team look stupid. Angry

Even can't make a successful token distribution for two months.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:54:47 PM

For fucks sake.

Investors will receives coins anyway. I won't be hard to redo the distribution thought a new asset.
The issue is mostly for all the traders on DEX and other exchanges.

That sucks for those who bought off the Waves DEX and the other exchange, thief been slowly offloading most prob.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:56:59 PM

Encrypted irony  Shocked
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:08:26 PM

Encrypted irony  Shocked

I got a better one: DecryptoTel  Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:15:09 PM

the blog post is to short. they have to tell us what really happened. if they won't the trust of the users they have to be honest and open.
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:23:04 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 03:35:16 PM by DRPD

these amateurs should give us the coins back in the same currency we have invested .....
badest investment we ever made. and i smell a total loss  Angry
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:45:18 PM

Important Update

We’re looking into a some suspicious transactions on the ETT token. Please do not transact or trade our token while we investigate. We have suspended our blockswap while we gather further information.

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/an-important-update-1e97f5268a0a

hi there , ive got some selling orders in the wallet , do i have to cancel my orders ?

If you're talking about Waves client, then go to DEX and simply click the cross by your list of open orders.
You might need to consider of cancelling your selling orders for ETT token at the moment since they've been struggling to fix the issue. You can do this by doing what above said.
Regarding about the exchanges for this ETT, you can only use DEX for it since not much exchange has been handling dual contract such as Waves, and Ethereum. Bittrex has been considering to be the first one to handle these kind of token.

nope cant still cancel it ....

Error!
Order could not be canceled!
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:48:22 PM

these amateurs should give us the coins back in the same currency we have invested .....

They will never give our coins back.

I would gladly swap my ETT back.

This is my first ever ICO, 4.2 BTC down the shitter.

I feel sorry for the guy/guys that put 1M waves in after ICO ended, bet they are spewing now.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:57:22 PM

They will never give our coins back.

I would gladly swap my ETT back.

This is my first ever ICO, 4.2 BTC down the shitter.

I feel sorry for the guy/guys that put 1M waves in after ICO ended, bet they are spewing now.

give them more time, why you in hurry ?? if this gonna be a scam THAT would damage the image of wavesplatform ......

btw i did get my coins ...
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:02:48 PM

till now we all received worthless coins. or let's say we received nothing.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:07:43 PM

the blog post is to short. they have to tell us what really happened. if they won't the trust of the users they have to be honest and open.
I agree , they have to make things clear especially to those who invested in the ICO ,for all we know the distribution process of token to the investors are still in the process so 15-20% as they said that almost 80> were already distributed .It is a big percentage . Lets wait for the further clear informations that they will announced .There will be no problem if they can resolve this in another way.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:19:16 PM

I agree , they have to make things clear especially to those who invested in the ICO ,for all we know the distribution process of token to the investors are still in the process so 15-20% as they said that almost 80> were already distributed .It is a big percentage . Lets wait for the further clear informations that they will announced .There will be no problem if they can resolve this in another way.
Fair enough, let's wait and see, but it don't look good.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

EncryptoTel_Community

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:37:14 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 05:28:23 PM by EncryptoTel_Community

Dear investors.

Since crowdfunding our company, EncryptoTel has experienced a number of challenges and problems. We can assure you that we are only getting stronger as a result of this, and this in no way reflects the status of the company and especially the completion of our software products in the future.

Yesterday, late in the evening Moscow time, our BlockSwap service was attacked and ultimately hacked. The amount of losses is a staggering 38.5 million ETT tokens from the Ethereum chain and a further 3.8 million ETT Waves tokens.

Read more: https://medium.com/@encryptotel/fd541726fb47

To address a couple of questions here:

1. This happened yesterday morning, it is not the reason investor distribution has been taking so long. It is a separate issue.
2. All trading has been halted since the moment this was discovered.
3. ETH based (ERC20) tokens will be redistributed, the current ones will be invalidated.
4. The smart contract address will change, and will be published immediately when completed.
5. Waves based (CAT) tokens will NOT be redistributed.
6. Waves based (CAT) tokens will CONTINUE TO EXIST! IT'S STILL DUAL-CHAIN!!!
7. ETT Waves (CAT) version token holders who lost tokens/funds as a result of this will be reimbursed from ETT team funds.

needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:38:41 PM

Fair enough, let's wait and see, but it don't look good.

Guys. Obviously this double-blockchain thing is yet flawed and Incent team sucks. Stop forcing this and just use one chain. I think waves would be fine.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:52:01 PM

b]Dear investors.

Since crowdfunding our company, EncryptoTel has experienced a number of challenges and problems. We can assure you that we are only getting stronger as a result of this, and this in no way reflects the status of the company and especially the completion of our software products in the future.

Yesterday, late in the evening Moscow time, our BlockSwap service was attacked and ultimately hacked. The amount of losses is a staggering 38.5 million ETT tokens from the Ethereum chain and a further 3.8 million ETT Waves tokens.

1. This happened yesterday morning, it is not the reason investor distribution has been taking so long. It is a separate issue.
3. ETH based (ERC20) tokens will be redistributed, the current ones will be invalidated.
4. The smart contract address will change, and will be published immediately when completed.
6. ETT Waves (CAT) version token holders who lost tokens/funds as a result of this will be reimbursed from ETT team funds.[/b]

bla, bla, bla, just give us back our money.
thinking about a lawsuit against your company .... our lawyer is bored anyway

@needmoney you are 100% right, ett and incent team don't has the know how to do this.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:53:33 PM

The biggest thing that unclear for me since the announcement of the project is dual blockchain. Ok it's​ looks cool to adopt dual blockchain for one coin, but if it's not provide by any platform or exchanges yet, it's​ useless.
Why imposing yourself for something you can't assure that will be find?
The simplest thing to make it easier is choose the right one, Ethereum or waves.

Koloulinger

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:12:53 PM

Dear investors.

6. ETT Waves (CAT) version token holders who lost tokens/funds as a result of this will be reimbursed from ETT team funds.

yesteday you write, distribution is ready 80%
and today you write hack 38 million coin, with total suply 77 million this mean hack 50% iam not understand about that

and what is solution problem, can create new token, and old token is not function again or what, because is hacker sell 38 million coin, you can lost much money

and you can choose only one not double platform is still always problem, waves token or etherum token, i think investor understand about youre solution is fast, fast distribution and fast added to exchanger

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
EncryptoTel_Community

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:29:50 PM

Edited to clarify.

Dear investors.

7. ETT Waves (CAT) version token holders who lost tokens/funds as a result of this will be reimbursed from ETT team funds.
sandman53

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 05:41:10 PM

Dear investors.

Thanks for the update.
I'm glad I sent my tokens to WAVES.
Keep up the the good work.
This is a good project holding my tokens.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: