Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:37:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure  (Read 222301 times)
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:33:44 PM

and the have to build this buy wall not only on waves exchange thing. i want my BTC back.
yes me too

badest idea this year: investing in this ico (pure s**t)
The happiest day will be the day i can get at least a part of my investment back.

i guess it is just a dream and the money is lost .....
You're a trader, not an investor.
Yeah, you can wait a bit time to dump and get a part of ur money back, because you don't care the progress of this project.
Goodluk for u with other ico Smiley
Every investor will always dump at some times. Just that traders don't wait as long as an investor. If a project has a  prospect it will always get investors to hold for long time

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:09:14 PM

They have yet been fixing all their issues for weeks already. ENCRYPTOTEL dev doesn't have much skills to solve and developed things quick as possible. Pure guts in making ICO has made them rich all in expense to waves platform ans sasha is one hell of an accomplice to this mess.
nominee

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:05:57 PM

As far as I know, the project faced lots of problems and difficulties including tokens hacks, so as contributors you need to give them a chance to provide you benefits in terms of development of the project.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:38:39 PM

and the have to build this buy wall not only on waves exchange thing. i want my BTC back.
yes me too

badest idea this year: investing in this ico (pure s**t)
The happiest day will be the day i can get at least a part of my investment back.

i guess it is just a dream and the money is lost .....
You're a trader, not an investor.
Yeah, you can wait a bit time to dump and get a part of ur money back, because you don't care the progress of this project.
Goodluk for u with other ico Smiley

bahh i'm in crpyto since 2013 and had a lot of good icos. in fact i never had a loss so far. i still hold some coins from 2013.
i'm very loyal and patient if i believe in a project.

i don't care about this s**t project anymore and i don't wanna support amatuers like the ett gang.
just want to sell and get out even with a loss

good luck for you dude!

I still suggest you selling them OTC. As I knew some ppl already sold them in this way.

why are they mad ?? it still on development the team is active!!! why fudding ?

What do you mean about the development? Adex just take some hours to deliver the coin to the investors without problem even MGO take less than a week, But this shit takes a lot of time just to deliver shit ETT assets.
The dev was a lack of experience.

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:32:12 AM

As far as I know, the project faced lots of problems and difficulties including tokens hacks, so as contributors you need to give them a chance to provide you benefits in terms of development of the project.
Yeah and they assured it ett dev is now moving and its on tge process of the distribution to the investors left before the problem happens .After the whole distribution they can go to the awaited projects .The problems that encryptotel faced only proves ett is a good project continuing after that situations.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 06:17:17 AM

be patient for this project, i think dev can give something news for update , and participant can heard for news ,
market trade is running on tidex , and have two smart contract on waves platform and eth.
Olyntn79

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:54:15 AM

be patient for this project, i think dev can give something news for update , and participant can heard for news ,
market trade is running on tidex , and have two smart contract on waves platform and eth.

We made them rich including sasha, and they did nothing, to secure our investment, or gaining some benefits, from this disaster. If news about technology is true then, they are really amateur devs. And waiting for MobileGo team to develop working dual tokens on blockchain is a noob move.
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:02:02 AM

We made them rich including sasha, and they did nothing, to secure our investment, or gaining some benefits, from this disaster. If news about technology is true then, they are really amateur devs. And waiting for MobileGo team to develop working dual tokens on blockchain is a noob move.

thats what i say all the time complete amateurs and liars.

after violating the ico rules (ignoring the cap) they told us they will set up a buywall with the extra million. so poeple like me not happy with the decision to ignore the cap can sell and everybody would be happy.

pure lie so far!  no buywall for my shit ett tokens on eth chain and i guess there will never be one and IF (and thats a big IF) i guess the buywall will be for half ico price or something like that.

They could immediately and simply silence me and others with setting up the promised buywall -> we can get rid of this and move on.

as long as we don't see the buywall i call the ett gang liars, scamers (amatuers anyway lol).
Olyntn79

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 11:17:55 AM

We needed this information before ICO, I would never invested my money. Knowing about devs level of knowledge now… And all this ICO looks rushed only to get our money and be first, before crypviser. At the best they are amateurs and liars, but at worst deliberate scam
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 12:01:58 PM

I want to know what is exactly happening here because I purchased some TOKENS in this ICO and have them in my wallet but there is no value for them on coinmarketcap so am wondering is there not an exchange for it at present to be able to trade it? I am a little confused right now.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:43:46 PM

after violating the ico rules (ignoring the cap) they told us they will set up a buywall with the extra million. so poeple like me not happy with the decision to ignore the cap can sell and everybody would be happy.

pure lie so far!  no buywall for my shit ett tokens on eth chain and i guess there will never be one and IF (and thats a big IF) i guess the buywall will be for half ico price or something like that.

They could immediately and simply silence me and others with setting up the promised buywall -> we can get rid of this and move on.

as long as we don't see the buywall i call the ett gang liars, scamers (amatuers anyway lol).

I too would like to dump onto this buy wall, the amount they promiced was for the 1M waves they collected after they hit thier agreed target.

Rememer devs no buy wall then you are just putting that final nail in the coffin for this project.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

BlackMike

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:56:19 PM

Just came across these serious accusations:

"An open-minded report about how EncryptoTel ICO development team and escrows scammed their investors"

https://medium.com/@john.seagul1979/an-open-minded-report-about-how-encryptotel-ico-development-team-and-escrows-scammed-their-36cd0d3f9b24

That steemit account was created this morning, had 0 followers, and half their post was promoting crypviser. Any repost of it anywhere is just giving him free advertising, as he has 0 reach without help. Just like the new accounts created on this thread.

It is very important for you to answer on every fact mentioned in that post. It doesn't fucking matters when the account was created or who's this post promoting. I can see a summary of a failed promises. You need to admit if you failed and make new roadmap with fixed dates and start working REALLY HARD to DELIVER what you've promised.

That's my opinion of a very worried investor.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
DRPD
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:08:37 PM

I too would like to dump onto this buy wall, the amount they promiced was for the 1M waves they collected after they hit thier agreed target.

Rememer devs no buy wall then you are just putting that final nail in the coffin for this project.

i guess many would dump.....

Since we do not see the promised buywall we must assume that they do not believe in their own project. can't see anyother reason to break another promise.
Think about it!
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:15:46 PM

Guess what ? just prepare more bitcoins to buy from dumpers that is only good thing what someone can do. It would be nothing else but opportunity for many to buy more. There last update cleared many things and they have solved that hack issues as hacker returned all the stolen tokens. It is fault of Incent who to make commission from ghosting launched buggy and incomplete platform which is called blockswap technology.
DRPD
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:23:46 PM

Guess what ? just prepare more bitcoins to buy from dumpers that is only good thing what someone can do. It would be nothing else but opportunity for many to buy more. There last update cleared many things and they have solved that hack issues as hacker returned all the stolen tokens. It is fault of Incent who to make commission from ghosting launched buggy and incomplete platform which is called blockswap technology.

guess what?
please contact me i will sell you 331916 ett on eth chain for 15.6btc (0.000047 each)!
zenophobia

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:26:06 PM

You serious? Lost much money in this shit, and no bounty distribution.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:31:14 PM

The project was very lucky to raise that much money during the ICO, but the developer let the uphoria get into their head and forget that after ICO what next is hard work. They have successfully messed up the project by them selves and investors interest have waned
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:33:08 PM

You serious? Lost much money in this shit, and no bounty distribution.

lol your funny, wrong thread m8 , for bounty you have to be here :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1861465.0
Sasukeevil

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:37:15 PM

Just go outside, smell the flowers and breathe some fresh air. There is nothing better than getting outside in nature if you feel suicidal.
Olyntn79

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:39:47 PM

Stop talking nonsense no serious people will invest in this sh** project tokens anymore. Certainly not after this post - https://medium.com/@john.seagul1979/an-open-minded-report-about-how-encryptotel-ico-development-team-and-escrows-scammed-their-36cd0d3f9b24
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: