Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:10:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza  (Read 144255 times)
xukca

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2021, 07:45:54 AM

ANNOUNCEMENTS/COMMENTS/THOUGHTS/REVIEW

I have tried to convince the Electra foundation to stay open for now and all ECA funds are still there ready for anyone from the ECA community to control if they apply as board members. Any user interested in applying to the foundation is welcome to and will have to travel to the Netherlands to complete the process. I will aim to keep it open until around August but how long it stays open also depends on the mercy of the former board members.

As I have written many times before, Electra is a decentralized project. This has benefits but also consequences. The “Electra project” Github page was owned by members of the current XEP/former ECA team. I found out today that the page including all source code, wallets, and whitepaper have been deleted. Luckily, I anticipated this risk and migrated/backed-up all of this to the former original Electra Github page a few weeks ago. The OP in this thread contains all updated links for the wallets, source code and whitepaper. CMC links will be updated in the coming days. I have also been forced to hastily create a new website as the old one also belongs to a former team member who has decided to delete all content on the website (I was warned about that beforehand at least). The new Electra website is humble but does the job and is safer than a conventional website: electracore.weebly.com

I condemn these hostile moves by the XEP team (even though there ARE also certain people in the XEP team I consider decent and have no issues who are always welcome back in ECA). The pages were deleted without informing me and had I not backed these up, ECA would have been dead and everyone’s holdings doomed. This is one of the lowest acts I have seen in the cryptocurrency sector. They need to remember that a lot of people who got the XEP airdrop also still own ECA and attempts to sabotage ECA hurts both XEP (their own community) and ECA holders. The XEP team has again demonstrated publically that they use the word “community” for marketing only and not in actuality. They are willing to damage and destroy the holdings of multiple communities and users for negative feelings they harbor for one person. That Github page was maintenance free so to take the effort to log in there and delete it is not a cost-saving act but a malicious one. I have never in my life seen people delete source code to sabotage all holders of a specific coin. As said in the previous paragraph, I luckily backed it up and released it in the OP.

I have looked at the XEP block explorer and block 1 and have strong opinions on the distribution method and invite everyone to look at it also and do their own due diligence. If you want to invest in/HODL a coin where certain/all team members have a track record of abandoning projects/investors, losing users’ funds, lying,  blackmail, deleting source code, wallets and critical users’ comments, then XEP is a good choice. XEP was 100% pre-mined and has more pre-mine and total supply than ECA ever had. All pre-mine is again controlled by one person who is also currently deciding who gets an airdrop and who doesn’t. I believe everyone who applied will get the airdrop but there is also a risk certain team members will get a lot more XEP than their original ECA holdings because it will be easy to mask. It depends on how the person in charge of the 27,000,000,000 XEP distributes it. I suggest all to watch that number closely as it is an intimidating amount. After the 27,000,000,000, there is also an additional 3 billion pre-mine that is held by one person and it is already fully mined. On the XEP rich list it says it will come in 2022, 2023 etc. but it is already out and ready to use. After the airdrop is distributed, assuming the unclaimed amount is burned accurately, I estimate their pre-mine will account for approximately 25%+ of the total supply. This whole ECA/XEP drama began over 200,000,000 ECA and the “ethical” solution the team has offered is 3,000,000,000 pre-mined XEP + a 27 billion pre-mine that can be airdropped/distributed manually however THEY want. Congratulations to everyone who will get the airdrop, you will make money wherever the price goes because you had no entry cost.  I won’t go as far as speculating on my predicted price but I would rather bet on a horse race than buy XEP at the IEO price.

Hello, E01! Thank you for not disappearing and thank you for this announcement! I will be really grateful if you can keep the project running! I've been HODL-ing since december 2017 and i will keep doing it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinboy8

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 08:00:44 AM

Dear E01,

My eca's are stuck on my mobile wallet and I cannot send them to all desktop or exchange.

Could you please help solving this problem
Making the mobile wallets work again.

Thanks in advance!

Hello E01, can you reply on this question.
Cause my eca are gone now.. Stuck somewhere.
Just4E01

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 08:11:02 AM

Hello, E01! Thank you for not disappearing and thank you for this announcement! I will be really grateful if you can keep the project running! I've been HODL-ing since december 2017 and i will keep doing it.

There is no need to pretend to be a user lol. Come on E01, you lost your chances so deal with it!
xukca

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2021, 08:24:58 AM

There is no need to pretend to be a user lol. Come on E01, you lost your chances so deal with it!

Hahahahah, i am actually a user Cheesy You made me laugh. Anyway i bought most of my ECA at 30 sat Sad 
YoupiCoin

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 08:39:27 AM

Hahahahah, i am actually a user Cheesy You made me laugh. Anyway i bought most of my ECA at 30 sat Sad 

Just think about the fact that you bought them from E01, as he might have been selling his ECA all along the 3 years, to finally dump the premine, instead of supporting the foundation. E01 is really thankful to you.
Hope you applied for the Airdrop.
loweyboy

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 08:57:49 AM

E01 will just drag this out like he did with his promise to send the remainder of the premine to the Foundation, which never happened! All the time dumping ECA to buy back lower as he always has done, well congratulations you got your wish, you can buy as much as you like, now that it's worth next to nothing, I hope you are happy with your last 4 years efforts.
Anyone hoping that this habitual liar will resurrect ECA project is going to be sorely disappointed.
Prove me wrong!
YoupiCoin

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 10:27:02 AM

ANNOUNCEMENTS/COMMENTS/THOUGHTS/REVIEW
Thank you for title. Announcements from XEP team sounds much more professional.  Cheesy

I have tried to convince the Electra foundation to stay open for now and all ECA funds are still there ready for anyone from the ECA community to control if they apply as board members. Any user interested in applying to the foundation is welcome to and will have to travel to the Netherlands to complete the process. I will aim to keep it open until around August but how long it stays open also depends on the mercy of the former board members.
I am really wondering who you tried to convince, and how ?

As I have written many times before, Electra is a decentralized project. This has benefits but also consequences. The “Electra project” Github page was owned by members of the current XEP/former ECA team. I found out today that the page including all source code, wallets, and whitepaper have been deleted. Luckily, I anticipated this risk and migrated/backed-up all of this to the former original Electra Github page a few weeks ago. The OP in this thread contains all updated links for the wallets, source code and whitepaper. CMC links will be updated in the coming days. I have also been forced to hastily create a new website as the old one also belongs to a former team member who has decided to delete all content on the website (I was warned about that beforehand at least). The new Electra website is humble but does the job and is safer than a conventional website: electracore.weebly.com
You anticipated nothing. You have been warned enough in advance. You took the right action to backup the data.

I condemn these hostile moves by the XEP team (even though there ARE also certain people in the XEP team I consider decent and have no issues who are always welcome back in ECA). The pages were deleted without informing me and had I not backed these up, ECA would have been dead and everyone’s holdings doomed. This is one of the lowest acts I have seen in the cryptocurrency sector. They need to remember that a lot of people who got the XEP airdrop also still own ECA and attempts to sabotage ECA hurts both XEP (their own community) and ECA holders. The XEP team has again demonstrated publically that they use the word “community” for marketing only and not in actuality. They are willing to damage and destroy the holdings of multiple communities and users for negative feelings they harbor for one person. That Github page was maintenance free so to take the effort to log in there and delete it is not a cost-saving act but a malicious one. I have never in my life seen people delete source code to sabotage all holders of a specific coin. As said in the previous paragraph, I luckily backed it up and released it in the OP.
ECA would have been dead and everyone’s holdings doomed => Even if you say ECA is not dead, ECA's holding are worthless. Fortunately, XEP Airdrop is the right alternative, and permit to do not take into consideration anymore the holdings of ECA. (anyway, if by any matter, ECA recovers, it will be a chance for ECA holders who also took advantage of XEP.)
This is one of the lowest acts I have seen in the cryptocurrency sector. => you dumped premine, come on !!!! you dumped ECA since 3 years. WoW!
You have the source code, juste create another github page, upload it, and stop crying.

I have looked at the XEP block explorer and block 1 and have strong opinions on the distribution method and invite everyone to look at it also and do their own due diligence. If you want to invest in/HODL a coin where certain/all team members have a track record of abandoning projects/investors, losing users’ funds, lying,  blackmail, deleting source code, wallets and critical users’ comments, then XEP is a good choice. XEP was 100% pre-mined and has more pre-mine and total supply than ECA ever had.
Laughing Out Loud (LOL)  Grin
I think point of view isn't the same: XEP project is not abandoned, but continues. ECA seems to be abandoned (by its founder anyway...)
Where is the problem with XEP is 100% premined, as it will have maybe the best distribution a crypto ever had ?

All pre-mine is again controlled by one person who is also currently deciding who gets an airdrop and who doesn’t.
Again, do you really one person controls the premine ? I am 99.99% the premine is multisig. Hope XEP team will announce it (or I might have missed it). XEP learned a lot with you, they will not reproduce the same mistakes.

I believe everyone who applied will get the airdrop but there is also a risk certain team members will get a lot more XEP than their original ECA holdings because it will be easy to mask. It depends on how the person in charge of the 27,000,000,000 XEP distributes it. I suggest all to watch that number closely as it is an intimidating amount.
That is true. I do not know why you keep saying "one person". There are more that 1 person performing the checks regarding the airdrop. And I personaly believe in them. (unlike in you).

After the 27,000,000,000, there is also an additional 3 billion pre-mine that is held by one person and it is already fully mined.
False. multi-sig. Not held by one person! LOL.

On the XEP rich list it says it will come in 2022, 2023 etc. but it is already out and ready to use. After the airdrop is distributed, assuming the unclaimed amount is burned accurately, I estimate their pre-mine will account for approximately 25%+ of the total supply.
Again LOL. There is already an estimate of the new distribution, and you are far from that ratio. I am just wondering how you estimating your numbers, without concrete information. Nevertheless, just wait beginning of Feb to have the final numbers.

This whole ECA/XEP drama began over 200,000,000 ECA and the “ethical” solution the team has offered is 3,000,000,000 pre-mined XEP + a 27 billion pre-mine that can be airdropped/distributed manually however THEY want. Congratulations to everyone who will get the airdrop, you will make money wherever the price goes because you had no entry cost.  I won’t go as far as speculating on my predicted price but I would rather bet on a horse race than buy XEP at the IEO price.
The 100M XEP 5 sat has been eat.
ECA is now traded 0.04 sat on hitBTC.
Moreover, there is something far more annoying that the 200M drama you are mentioning... your ethical behavior.
Kriptonec

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2021, 12:01:38 PM

Good afternoon! in the Electra wallet, it is written that "5 Days are behind" in the Scan Block, that is, the network has closed, how can I turn it on or resume?)
GoodHabit

Activity: 165
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 12:32:36 PM

Good afternoon! in the Electra wallet, it is written that "5 Days are behind" in the Scan Block, that is, the network has closed, how can I turn it on or resume?)

You still have this problem? because 5 days behind only means that your wallet is not fully synced.. So you do have actual connections? If you don't, you might try the "addnode" xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx "add" comand, using addresses from the explorer...
GoodHabit

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 05:16:36 PM

Return error

Error: Please enter the wallet passphrase with walletpassphrase first. (code -13)

Glad to see that your problem was solved, although I would never have suggested that you need to unlock your wallet before importing your private key, because that seemed to obvious...

The rather more interesting question is "How did you get your private key" from Ellipal

(I'm actually only asking out of technical curiosity, because I have neither coins on Ellipal nor on a Electra-mobile App - but may be a solution could be of interest to people who have their coins stuck on Mobile Electra wallets, unless / until they come (eventually) online once again....)

I know that Coinomi offers a link to a tool that allows to extract private keys, if you only know the Mnemonic... Tried this with the Mnemonic from my (empty) Android Electra wallet. Now, the tools supports many coins, but not explicitly Electra... So I looked if from Adress-Format / Private Key Format another coin would come very close...  Indeed, the result for EINSTEINIUM looked like an Electra address (both address format AND Private-Key-Format). But - unfortunately - I couldn't find my ECA-Address from the mobile wallet on that list... - although I could import that private key in to the Electra-wallet, and it was accepted as belonging to the same Address as on the list, so the format (including formula for private-Key/Address generation) seems to be identic between ECA and Einsteinium...

So, the question, how to extract a private key from Ellipal - just for fun, I donwloaded the Ellipal app as well, insertet the same Mnemonic, selected ECA as Coin, and received an address (but, unfortunaltely, again not the same as on my Mobile-Electra wallet). And, of course, I couldn't find any information in the Ellipal App OR on the Ellipal webpage how to get the private-key for that address...

So, the question, how did you get your correct Electra-private key out of Ellipal might really be of interest to several Electra-Holders with coins on their mobile wallet...
DK1122

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 08:59:05 PM

Return error

Error: Please enter the wallet passphrase with walletpassphrase first. (code -13)

Glad to see that your problem was solved, although I would never have suggested that you need to unlock your wallet before importing your private key, because that seemed to obvious...

The rather more interesting question is "How did you get your private key" from Ellipal

(I'm actually only asking out of technical curiosity, because I have neither coins on Ellipal nor on a Electra-mobile App - but may be a solution could be of interest to people who have their coins stuck on Mobile Electra wallets, unless / until they come (eventually) online once again....)

I know that Coinomi offers a link to a tool that allows to extract private keys, if you only know the Mnemonic... Tried this with the Mnemonic from my (empty) Android Electra wallet. Now, the tools supports many coins, but not explicitly Electra... So I looked if from Adress-Format / Private Key Format another coin would come very close...  Indeed, the result for EINSTEINIUM looked like an Electra address (both address format AND Private-Key-Format). But - unfortunately - I couldn't find my ECA-Address from the mobile wallet on that list... - although I could import that private key in to the Electra-wallet, and it was accepted as belonging to the same Address as on the list, so the format (including formula for private-Key/Address generation) seems to be identic between ECA and Einsteinium...

So, the question, how to extract a private key from Ellipal - just for fun, I donwloaded the Ellipal app as well, insertet the same Mnemonic, selected ECA as Coin, and received an address (but, unfortunaltely, again not the same as on my Mobile-Electra wallet). And, of course, I couldn't find any information in the Ellipal App OR on the Ellipal webpage how to get the private-key for that address...

So, the question, how did you get your correct Electra-private key out of Ellipal might really be of interest to several Electra-Holders with coins on their mobile wallet...

Hello
I write in this post (I think) how extract Private Key from Ellipal.
I have this problem I solve with Ellipal team on email (max 20 hours to respond on email).

Well
Open Ellipal app on the phone.
Go to my account.
Add account.
Use Mnemonic words.
Rename "Old account" with "Old account new".
In "Old account" color of screen was blue. In new account color of screen is orange.
Go to Profile.
Go to Manage account.
Go to new wallet.
And there you have Private Key, Keystore, Key.
I hope to help.
If it is necesary I write here my corespondence with Ellipal team.

Enjoy
GoodHabit

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 11:50:17 AM

Exporting private Keys from Ellipal works o.k - but unfortunately not from Electra-Mobile-wallet

I've been a bit to lazy to look true all options on the Ellipal-App, but with the Instructions in the post just above, extracting a private Key-from an Electra-Address on Ellipal, and importing it into the Electra-Core-wallet, works just fine...

(As most informations about using Mnemonic codes stipulate, that Mnemonics of the same length should work on all Devices using Mnemonic codes - so that you just could use any other app that supports your specific coin and restore your wallet using the Mnemonic - and Ellipal states this expressively on its web-page- I was hopeful that the Ellipal App might provide a solution for the users of the Electra-Mobile wallets, as the Ellipal app allows you to export your private Keys (create a paper-wallet), while the Electra-App doesn't - (or I have been unable to find out how, and as their is no support).)

But, unfortunately, using the same Mnemonic on the Electra-App and the Ellipal App doesn't produce the same address, so you CAN'T restore the coins on your Electra-Mobile-wallet on the Ellipal-App..

How can this be? The only explanation is that the Electra-App uses a non-standart procedure to generate addresses from the Mnemonic. If this is really the case, launching an App that doesn't allow to extract private keys was always a bad idea... - and in that case, ending server support on a rather short notice is even worse....
DK1122

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 12:47:41 PM
Merited by GoodHabit (1)

Exporting private Keys from Ellipal works o.k - but unfortunately not from Electra-Mobile-wallet

I've been a bit to lazy to look true all options on the Ellipal-App, but with the Instructions in the post just above, extracting a private Key-from an Electra-Address on Ellipal, and importing it into the Electra-Core-wallet, works just fine...

(As most informations about using Mnemonic codes stipulate, that Mnemonics of the same length should work on all Devices using Mnemonic codes - so that you just could use any other app that supports your specific coin and restore your wallet using the Mnemonic - and Ellipal states this expressively on its web-page- I was hopeful that the Ellipal App might provide a solution for the users of the Electra-Mobile wallets, as the Ellipal app allows you to export your private Keys (create a paper-wallet), while the Electra-App doesn't - (or I have been unable to find out how, and as their is no support).)

But, unfortunately, using the same Mnemonic on the Electra-App and the Ellipal App doesn't produce the same address, so you CAN'T restore the coins on your Electra-Mobile-wallet on the Ellipal-App..

How can this be? The only explanation is that the Electra-App uses a non-standart procedure to generate addresses from the Mnemonic. If this is really the case, launching an App that doesn't allow to extract private keys was always a bad idea... - and in that case, ending server support on a rather short notice is even worse....

Hello

Yes, I wrote about Ellipal. It is somehow normal that it is not the same private key that corresponds from Ellipal to the one from the Electra application (mobile wallet). There are two different applications though. I hope the post is ok and helps you. It took me a while to do this and now I'm done. I hope to help others.
GoodHabit

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 02:32:46 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2021, 07:19:14 PM by GoodHabit

Yes, I wrote about Ellipal. It is somehow normal that it is not the same private key that corresponds from Ellipal to the one from the Electra application (mobile wallet). There are two different applications though. I hope the post is ok and helps you. It took me a while to do this and now I'm done. I hope to help others.

Well, it's actually not normal... because all information about using Mnemonics always states that whatever the app - all mnemonics of a certain length (and with the same base language) should always produce the same root key, and from there, derrive the same privatekeys and wallet.addresses... (Ellipal explicitly states that it can be restored on any other device using the standard format for mnemonics...)

I'm not actually looking for help for myself, because I never held ECA on mobile Electra wallet or Ellipal... - I was just wondering / trying to help, because I did read a lot about people frustrated by the fact that the mobile Electra wallet isn't supported anymore, and therefore looking for a solution....

But Thank you anyhow...

flowjob

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 08:38:42 PM

Just wanted to say that ECA is available in AtomicDEX https://atomicdex.io, both mobile and desktop version, so you have a wallet with an integrated atomic swap DEX.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AN ECOSYSTEM FOR NATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
Kriptonec

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2021, 05:57:51 AM

You still have this problem? because 5 days behind only means that your wallet is not fully synced.. So you do have actual connections? If you don't, you might try the "addnode" xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx "add" comand, using addresses from the explorer...

I still don't understand what I need to add and where exactly? Could you explain in more detail what needs to be done?)
DK1122

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 08:39:18 AM

Hello guys
Today is 28.01.2021

I post here now
Now ECA is 0.000019 USD
Now XEP is 0.0018 USD

In december 2021 - ECA will be 0.04 USD
In december 2021 - XEP will be 0.0014 USD

I think that.
Will see if I wrong.
GoodHabit

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 04:53:41 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2021, 06:55:31 PM by GoodHabit

I still don't understand what I need to add and where exactly? Could you explain in more detail what needs to be done?)

If your wallet (I assume you use ElectraCore 2.1.3) doesn't sync, because it says it has no connections....

you can look for active connections using the explorer...

https://eca.ccore.online/connections

this will show you a list with the ip addresses of the last seen nodes  in the format xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5817 (you can ignore the 5817 part...)

Now - in the wallet -->got to ->Tools-->Debugconsole  - a command line opens

type addnode xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx add (where xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx stands for one of the addresses of the above list..)
repeat (with other addresses)
usually it should be sufficient to add 5 to 10 nodes, then the wallet should find connections and start to sync...

To avoid having this problem in the future, you should keep the wallet running a few hours after it started to connect, to get as many good connections stored as possible (the wallet will save the connections it could establish in a file called peers.dat) - This should allow it to find connections the next time you take it online...

But to avoid this problem in the future, you should sync your wallet at least one a week, better more frequent, because some of the nodes might go offline in the meantime...
enomu

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 02:47:38 AM

EC01 I have electra wallet version 1.3.0.0 and its not connecting to sync.  How can I send my ECA to an exchange with this wallet?  Or how can I access my coins to send them to an exchange?

Please advise!
budi22

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 07:12:42 AM

EC01 I have electra wallet version 1.3.0.0 and its not connecting to sync.  How can I send my ECA to an exchange with this wallet?  Or how can I access my coins to send them to an exchange?

Please advise!

your wallet its outdated, you need this.
https://github.com/electracoin-ECA/electra-core/releases
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: