Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:51:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168084 times)
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:28:31 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2019, 11:13:31 AM by cryptic4000

I'm keeping a lot of these coins to join the game provided by this project and it's really great. The best thing to do now is to list XFC on larger exchanges so that everyone can know the value of this coin. Hopefully in the future you will provide more bounty campaigns so people can promote this project more because I have participated in this project 2 years ago and still keep XFC

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:48:31 PM

I'm keeping a lot of these coins to join the game provided by this project and it's really great. The best thing to do now is to list XFC on larger exchanges so that everyone can know the value of this coin. Hopefully in the future you will provide more bounty campaigns so people can promote this project more because I have participated in this project 2 years ago and still keep XFC

Maybe it's time to start trading them a bit in order to gain more... Wink
I'm sure that the team will do whatever is needed to keep XFC in good standards.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 805
Merit: 338

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:17:00 AM

We thank you for your support and for being part of the FootballCoin community. We are still working on improving the game and everything connected with it. In fact, we are gearing are already gearing up for the next season and continue to search for the best opportunities of how to better promote FootballCoin.  Smiley

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:01:33 PM

Here is a short update about what to expect in the immediate future.  Smiley

We're heading into the final games of the season for some of the most important football leagues. Don't forget to register your drafts for the public and private contests that start today!

As a heads up, we will also be including the Champions League and Europa League finals among our public contests. How's that for English dominance of the beautiful game!  Wink

The MLS and Chinese Super League will then bound to accompany us through the summer months. Make sure to keep an eye out for the transfer dealings on our market page.

As always we are working to improve the game. We are likely to have a host of exciting new additions to the platform and the website that should be ready by the start of the next season.

More information about the game and about the XFC coin can be found on our website and social media channels (facebook, twitter, instagram).

Have a good weekend ahead!  Grin

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:44:40 AM

Indeed was a very exciting week with big twists and turns. The English PL has proven to be the best and most competitive league across the world.
Congrats to all champions of all the leagues, as well as our game! Let's see how the summer will go, idk a single thing from Chinese league... Tongue

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:20:39 AM

Indeed was a very exciting week with big twists and turns. The English PL has proven to be the best and most competitive league across the world.
Congrats to all champions of all the leagues, as well as our game! Let's see how the summer will go, idk a single thing from Chinese league... Tongue

This was truly one of the best seasons in Premier League history. Congratulations to all of the participants in our fantasy football contests. Some of their results throughout the season were truly impressive.

There's still some drama left to unfold, with the final week of the Bundesliga and, of course, the finals of the Champions League and Europa League.

The Chinese Super League remains to be discovered by the majority of our managers. I do think that one of the biggest "selling points" has to be the fact that big stars like Oscar, Paulinho, Marouane Fellaini, Hulk, Yannick Carrasco. Should be an exciting season!  Grin

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:41:10 AM

What a weekend this has been! Most of the trophies have already been handed out, the best of our fantasy managers have been rewarded. But, there is still football to be played in Italy, Turkey and France. And, the American and Chinese leagues will be ongoing throughout the summer months.

For anyone looking to recap on the last season on England, we have chosen the FootballCoin Premier League Team of the Year and we have added an article detailing all the squad members' performances throughout the season.

For those that want to get their drafts in shape for next season, don't forget to check out our game football market where FootballCoin managers trade and sell their player/stadium cards.

FootballCoin

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:09:39 PM

As i predicted and it was expected, my teams didn't make it and earn some (last?) XFC. Sad
As i see there is a few contests until the whole leagues come to their end. We will see any competitions from XFC team due the Coppa America? Tongue

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:45:33 AM

As i predicted and it was expected, my teams didn't make it and earn some (last?) XFC. Sad
As i see there is a few contests until the whole leagues come to their end. We will see any competitions from XFC team due the Coppa America? Tongue

Sorry to hear about your drafts. There's always next time. And, don't worry! Because we didn't want to put a stop to the fantasy football contests during the summer, we have added Major League Soccer and the Chinese Super League. There are many football stars active in those leagues (Rooney, Ibrahimovic, Hulk, Oscar etc.)

As for South American football, we don't have a plan for that right now, but depending on the demand from the community, we will consider other avenues.

Thanks for your support!  Grin

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:41:27 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2019, 01:04:48 PM by FootballCoin-XFC

Don't forget to enter your drafts for today's football fantasy contests. It's the last of competition in the Turkish Super Ligue and in France's Ligue 1 and it's guaranteed to end on a high note. We have some of the information you need about these fantasy football contests in our news section.

FootballCoin

MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:23:42 PM

Don't forget to enter your drafts for today's football fantasy contests. It's the last of competition in the Turkish Super Ligue and in France's Ligue 1 and it's guaranteed to end on a high note. We have some of the information you need about these fantasy football contests in our news section.
It's great that this project is still active because I've been involved in their bonus campaign in 2017 and earn a lot of XFC. Most other projects do not have much activity on this forum but XFCOIN is a completely different project. Hopefully with the XFC number that I have earned I can participate in the proposed project programs and will continue to earn lots of XFC keep in the long term. Again hope this project will get more attention in the future

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:29:34 AM

It's great that this project is still active because I've been involved in their bonus campaign in 2017 and earn a lot of XFC. Most other projects do not have much activity on this forum but XFCOIN is a completely different project. Hopefully with the XFC number that I have earned I can participate in the proposed project programs and will continue to earn lots of XFC keep in the long term. Again hope this project will get more attention in the future

Thanks for your continued support. Yes, we are looking to improve and expand.

We've also made it so that you can you mays use the XFC coins in a number of ways. You can use them inside the game to improve your squad by getting some good players. You can also join private contests or buy a stadium and organize your own larger contests.

Apart from that, it functions like any major cryptocurrency. You can, for example, trade XFC on exchanges like Coindeal, Livecoin or Exrates.

And, we are looking for innovative ways in which to take the game for the upcoming season. Stay tuned for that!  Smiley

FootballCoin

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:45:05 AM

You can use them inside the game to improve your squad by getting some good players. You can also join private contests or buy a stadium and organize your own larger contests.

Apart from that, it functions like any major cryptocurrency. You can, for example, trade XFC on exchanges like Coindeal, Livecoin or Exrates.

Just do both! Start joining contests to earn as much as you can and put some of your XFC in some exchanger (if not all) and trade them. Cool

And, we are looking for innovative ways in which to take the game for the upcoming season. Stay tuned for that!  Smiley

The potentials of the game is huge, so i'm possitive that we will see something new for the upcoming season... Tongue

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ethersalvation

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:47:17 AM

Project is getting good attention. Important is that devs would keep the community active and that the game will be active and no a static game...
condoras
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:47:58 PM

Project is getting good attention. Important is that devs would keep the community active and that the game will be active and no a static game...

If you check the first page/post of XFC thread, you will notice that it's been more than 2 years an active project.
Of course the more you get (involvement, exposure, active members/community etc), the better... Wink

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:15:44 AM

You can use them inside the game to improve your squad by getting some good players. You can also join private contests or buy a stadium and organize your own larger contests.

Just do both! Start joining contests to earn as much as you can and put some of your XFC in some exchanger (if not all) and trade them. Cool

The potentials of the game is huge, so i'm possitive that we will see something new for the upcoming season... Tongue

Thank you! This is exactly what we are trying to do. It is one of the reasons why we have chosen to include the MLS and Chinese Super League in FootballCoin, so that we are not forced to take a break during the summer months. This, and of course, the fact that these are becoming two of the most popular leagues in the world.

Besides that, feel free to check out our social media channels and the news page on our website. We update those daily!

Thanks again for your support!

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:16:54 AM

Hello, fantasy football fans!

I'm sure everyone's excited about the all-Brit Europa League fantasy football final. Don't forget that we have organised a free contest with XFC coin prizes at stake. I don't have to tell you that players like Aubameyang, Lacazette, or Alonso are free to choose and can make great choices for your draft.
 Cool

The current European season is drawing to a close. But, we will be able to enjoy the MLS and CSL competitions. Also, we are working to bring additional improvements to the game for next season.
All the best!

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:01:17 AM

Hello! FootballCoin contests are making a return this Saturday with matches from Major League Soccer and the Chinese Super League. In the meantime, feel free to check the blog and stats sections for more fantasy football related info. All the best!

FootballCoin

miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:00:43 AM

Hello! FootballCoin contests are making a return this Saturday with matches from Major League Soccer and the Chinese Super League. In the meantime, feel free to check the blog and stats sections for more fantasy football related info. All the best!

I see the progress, especially find XFC on CMC recently. Good job, though the price is damned low.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:53:39 AM

Don't forget that the season is not over in FootballCoin. You may still earn XFC through the contests organized around the matches in the Chinese Super League and Major League Soccer!  Cool Here is a contest link to the fantasy football closest on the horizon. 

FootballCoin

Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: