Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:34:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168084 times)
ethersalvation

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 10:14:30 AM

Don't forget that the season is not over in FootballCoin. You may still earn XFC through the contests organized around the matches in the Chinese Super League and Major League Soccer!  Cool Here is a contest link to the fantasy football closest on the horizon. 

That's cool. when XFC will be quoted on a serious exchange?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:53:54 PM

Don't forget that the season is not over in FootballCoin. You may still earn XFC through the contests organized around the matches in the Chinese Super League and Major League Soccer!  Cool Here is a contest link to the fantasy football closest on the horizon. 

Right now they are on Livecoin and CoinDeal and in my view these both are serious exchanges.
Octa XFC

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:48:48 PM

Right now they are on Livecoin and CoinDeal and in my view these both are serious exchanges.

Thank you for the comment.

We also think that they are reliable and trustworthy exchanges.
Eddyc

Activity: 1001
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:45:09 PM

I have a question for developers!

I did not see you mention Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay, because? Well football here in South America is more than religion, especially in Brazil and Argentina. At the end of the week, many families gather to watch football on TV together with a good barbecue.

Smiley
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 805
Merit: 338

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:53:25 AM

I have a question for developers!

I did not see you mention Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay, because? Well football here in South America is more than religion, especially in Brazil and Argentina. At the end of the week, many families gather to watch football on TV together with a good barbecue.

Smiley

Thanks for the feedback! We're fans of the South American leagues as well. And, we're thankful to our South American friends that are part of the FootballCoin community.

To be honest, we don't have an immediate plan to add more leagues, but we will certainly consider these in case of future expansion.

All the best!  Smiley

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:22:16 AM

Glad that this project is still active and has a very large number of communities. Most of the projects I have attended have stopped working but FooballCoin is a completely different project from other normal projects. I hope that XFC can be seen in a better exchange because your list is just a small exchange. If you want to hear my opinion, then choose Digifinex or ZB exchange because these are 2 medium exchanges for your project.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:01:31 AM

We were happy to have the opportunity to attend and speak at the Blockchain Summit in Bucharest. We had the chance to meet people from various industries, all excited about the potential of blockchain technology.

We also got the chance to present the FootballCoin project to a group of people, some of whom were new to the project, and received good feedback.

Hopefully, this becomes an annual event!

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:03:50 AM

In other news, Youtuber, David Pakman, has recently devoted a video to FootballCoin, explaining the game mechanics and vision behind the project. You can check that out here

FootballCoin

iamaruf

Activity: 1036
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 01:06:19 PM

Hello, i have XFC in footballcoin.io website how to transfer or that into the exchange? it will cost xfc or need btc for t?
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:32:45 PM

Hello, i have XFC in footballcoin.io website how to transfer or that into the exchange? it will cost xfc or need btc for t?
No need of Bitcoin.  Cheesy
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:04:50 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2019, 08:11:47 AM by FootballCoin-XFC

Hello! That's a good question.

Here's a short tutorial on how to transfer XFC from the game to an exchange.

If you want to deposit your XFC into an exchange, the exchange's site should mention if there are any deposit fees. For example Livecoin exchange mentions that there are no deposit fees. Here's a full list from the Livecoin website. They do have a small withdrawal fee, however. This is just an example.

When you want to withdraw XFC from the game, you should receive an e-mail asking you to confirm the transaction. This is done for security purposes.

Your other options are to keep the XFC in the game and make sure it is properly secured or to transfer them to the FootballCoin wallet which you can download at xfccoin.io

It's not complicated to transfer cryptocurrency to an exchange, but if you are new o this and have any questions, it is best to check out a tutorial on how to do it.

FootballCoin

iamaruf

Activity: 1036
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 05:28:37 AM

Thank you for your response.I already moved few xfc to exchanger.Also I am happy that team is working on it.Hope it wi pump more.

Your other options are to keep the XFC in the game and make sure it is properly secured or to transfer them to the FootballCoin wallet which you can download at www.xfccoin.com
would you please check the url. the website you mentioned that link not working.Maybe hosting problem.hope you will check the link and will solve the problem Smiley
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:12:16 AM

Thank you for your response.I already moved few xfc to exchanger.Also I am happy that team is working on it.Hope it wi pump more.

Your other options are to keep the XFC in the game and make sure it is properly secured or to transfer them to the FootballCoin wallet which you can download at www.xfccoin.com
would you please check the url. the website you mentioned that link not working.Maybe hosting problem.hope you will check the link and will solve the problem Smiley

Thanks for mentioning that. Please try to access it at https://www.xfccoin.io/. Thank you!

FootballCoin

Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:43:31 PM

So, you could add other locations. The biggest champion in the world is not European. Either way, the site is organized and enjoyable.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 08:47:22 AM

So, you could add other locations. The biggest champion in the world is not European. Either way, the site is organized and enjoyable.

Thanks for the feedback! It's true that some of the best players in the world are not from Europe. We are prepared to purchase the rights that would allow us to add any other league to the game. But, to do that we need to make sure we have a strong community that is ready to support that league in FootballCoin.

Currently, we have 11 leagues featured in FootballCoin, with the most recent additions being MLS and CSL, both outside Europe. We also include the Champions League and Europa League. And, we had the World Cup games as part of fantasy games last year.

Thanks again for the feedback! All the best!

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:17:12 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2019, 08:06:01 AM by FootballCoin-XFC

Two of Europe's most lively football leagues, Romania's Liga 1 and Russia's Premier League, are set to begin a new season.
FootballCoin is happy to begin a new campaign of hosting matches from the two leagues for its fantasy football contests.

Don't forget to register your teams for Friday's Premier League free event.

Then, on Saturday we reintroduce Romania's Liga 1 to our community with a free contest.

Also, don't forget that FootballCoin is hosting fantasy contests with matches from the MLS (USA) and CSL (China) throughout the summer.

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:59:53 AM

Congratulations to the winners of this weekend's contests. Just as a reminder, remember that the MLS, CSL, Russia Premier League and Romanian Liga 1 have all started and are active in FootballCoin, while the rest of the major competitions are due to start shortly.

Wishing you all the best with your managerial career!

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:03:45 AM

We've been happily impressed with how the new season has started in the leagues supported through FootballCoin. We also want to thank the community for their support!

Quick update: - Don't forget to register for the free Chinese Super League contest, the Romanian Liga 1, our best of the US/Russia/China/Romania combo and the DUP Sunday contest. We've also added a contest specifically for the Voluntari - Poli Iasi match from Liga 1 (Ro). As many of you know, FootballCoin is happy to have partnered with the Poli Iasi football team for this season.

- Also we are getting to ready to launch a number of new features that should make playing the game even more fun and trading player cards easier. We'll have an official statement on that shortly. 

FootballCoin

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 10:02:36 AM

We wanted to share some quick updates which I am sure will make our fantasy community very happy. To answer your  feedback, we have taken the decision that the due time to register for FootballCoin contests will now be with 5 minutes ahead of the start of the first match included in the contest, where as before teams needed to be registered 15 minutes ahead of the start of the first match.  Grin

As always, we encourage you to check the FootballCoin resources, that include stats and news, in assembling your fantasy draft! Don't forget about the upcoming contests representing the Chinese, Russian, Romanian and US leagues, while the majority of the other top football leagues are set to begin shortly.

FootballCoin

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 07:56:35 AM

I just try today to loggin but all of my efforts are going to waste. Cry
Neither my username or my password have a problem so it must be an issue from site's end.

Maybe you should check it out...?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: