Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:34:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168084 times)
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 805
Merit: 338

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:19:01 AM

Cannot wait for the kick-off of the Premier League season.
Do you have prepared any goodies for the new season?
 Grin Grin Grin
(I loved the daily World Cup contests )

Glad you enjoyed it.

Yes, we are considering the best options. We will be focusing a lot of our energies in making the game better and more popular. We'll be announcing the details in due time on our social media channels. Please make sure to follow us there and don't forget to keep an eye on the FootballCoin contests.

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mukhaz

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:33:53 PM

Hello. Are you going to do a recalculation of the 1st round of the championship of Romania? A lot of mistakes in scoring players. Some players who played the entire match and scored a goal or gave an assist pass are counted 0 points. And some players have double points. You always say that you are interested in the quality of the game, and you are so careless about the calculation of points and the distribution of prizes. Do you have any kind of control?
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:03:45 AM

Hello. Are you going to do a recalculation of the 1st round of the championship of Romania? A lot of mistakes in scoring players. Some players who played the entire match and scored a goal or gave an assist pass are counted 0 points. And some players have double points. You always say that you are interested in the quality of the game, and you are so careless about the calculation of points and the distribution of prizes. Do you have any kind of control?

We have very rarely seen any type of error. Our data is received automatically by a well respect company.

Could you tell me specifically where you saw these (what players, game)? I would be glad to look into this. We always try to make sure the results are correctly calculated.

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

mukhaz

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:38:14 AM

We have very rarely seen any type of error. Our data is received automatically by a well respect company.

Could you tell me specifically where you saw these (what players, game)? I would be glad to look into this. We always try to make sure the results are correctly calculated.

I can only list a few errors, because you must identify all other errors yourself. Giedrius Arlauskis (goalkeeper CFR Cluj - missed 1 goal, and you put him 2 goals conceded, because of that minus 3.5 points, Camora (CFR Cluj defender) - played all 90 minutes, gave the scoring pass, you put him 0 points, as if he did not play at all, Paulo Vinícius (defender CFRCluj ) played 90 minutes, scored a goal - you bet him 0 points; Juan Emmanuel Culio (midfielder CFR Cluj) - played 90 minutes, you bet him 0 points; Billel Omrani (forward CFR Cluj) - played 90 minutes, you bet him 0 points; Catalin Straton (goalkeeper ASC Poli Timisoara) - you bet him 60.5 points - you have in his statistics he has 10 saves and 2 penalty shootouts per match - and in fact, according to the official statistics he has 5 saves and 1 penalty kick, thereby you doubled his glasses. And these are not all errors. Check your data with official statistics.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:56:49 AM

I can only list a few errors, because you must identify all other errors yourself. Giedrius Arlauskis (goalkeeper CFR Cluj - missed 1 goal, and you put him 2 goals conceded, because of that minus 3.5 points, Camora (CFR Cluj defender) - played all 90 minutes, gave the scoring pass, you put him 0 points, as if he did not play at all, Paulo Vinícius (defender CFRCluj ) played 90 minutes, scored a goal - you bet him 0 points; Juan Emmanuel Culio (midfielder CFR Cluj) - played 90 minutes, you bet him 0 points; Billel Omrani (forward CFR Cluj) - played 90 minutes, you bet him 0 points; Catalin Straton (goalkeeper ASC Poli Timisoara) - you bet him 60.5 points - you have in his statistics he has 10 saves and 2 penalty shootouts per match - and in fact, according to the official statistics he has 5 saves and 1 penalty kick, thereby you doubled his glasses. And these are not all errors. Check your data with official statistics.

Thank you very much for keeping an eye on this for us. We are looking into all stats for the last tournament right away and will make necessary changes as soon as possible.

We appreciate your feedback!

FootballCoin

cryptoroland

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

We indeed should always optimistic and confident that the team will definitely always do the best job. and I always pray the best wishes for the price of a token could be soaring high, so all participants can enjoy a more satisfying results.
The most important thing is not to mix up the optimism and self-deception)) This game has not been popular yet, even after more than a year, and the World Cup has just ended.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:11:48 AM

What about plastic cards? We wait this. As i know, plastic cards are present in your roadmap. This is important moment, in my opinion. When?
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:29:25 AM

I see this is a ball management game already on the mobile app. The idea is very interesting, but many people still do not know the project. In my opinion, the most important issue of the project now is the measures to attract participants. Do you have any special measures?
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:23:25 AM

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

We have recalculated the results and made sure there are now no errors. We have awarded the prizes to those that were not initially included. Also, we have not made changes to the prizes that were provided initially.

Thanks for keeping an eye on this and mentioning it right away. We would like to offer a bounty for your helpful work of 1000 XFC. Let us please have your game id to add the XFC, either here or through a PM.

Thank you once more! Smiley

FootballCoin

mukhaz

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:01:08 PM

We have recalculated the results and made sure there are now no errors. We have awarded the prizes to those that were not initially included. Also, we have not made changes to the prizes that were provided initially.

Thanks for keeping an eye on this and mentioning it right away. We would like to offer a bounty for your helpful work of 1000 XFC. Let us please have your game id to add the XFC, either here or through a PM.

It's nice to see that you instantly react and correct the shortcomings. It's also nice to receive a reward. My login -mr79
Octa XFC

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:21:17 PM

It's nice to see that you instantly react and correct the shortcomings. It's also nice to receive a reward. My login -mr79

I've been informed that your bounty has been credited to your account.

Thank you again for informing us about the problem.

To address your first concerns, we included 2 new mechanisms for reducing the risk that  this happens again: the first is to improve the chance that the  data used to calculate the contest is received complete and correct and the second one is to check after some time if the data received has not been altered/corrected by the supplier after we calculated the contest.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:33:30 AM

We wanted to offer a quick update. The FootballCoin new season is due to start alongside the season in Europe's biggest competitions. We are only a few days away from the start of competitions like the Premier League (first game is due to be played on August 10th).

In the meantime we are glad to be hosting the Russian and Romanian leagues, which luckily for us football fans have started earlier. As always, we are offering important XFC coin prizes to those who can prove themselves to be the very best managers. Join us at ->https://game.footballcoin.io/signup/!

FootballCoin

dorabuckest

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:09:49 AM

This is a very good idea because most people love football and the world will enjoy it I think it will be a project that will be successful and be great.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
aioc

Activity: 2842
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:04:56 PM

like his project XFCCOIN instead of gambling, so ico This is like game balls of the ordinary rather than betting the ball but using their card

I seldom drop here a line here, because all I seeing are the game version of the site and after a year investors do not know what to do with their coins, if this is now a popular game then why cannot become a popular coin in the market, are they really trying.

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:16:24 PM

like his project XFCCOIN instead of gambling, so ico This is like game balls of the ordinary rather than betting the ball but using their card

I seldom drop here a line here, because all I seeing are the game version of the site and after a year investors do not know what to do with their coins, if this is now a popular game then why cannot become a popular coin in the market, are they really trying.

Thank you for your response. I understand where you are coming from. However, we are working hard to increase the popularity and quality of the game.

FootballCoin

FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:22:44 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 08:33:44 PM by FandangledGizmo

Both of the major fantasy sports companies in the US, Fanduel & DraftKings are racing to offer sports betting after a recent law change...

http://fortune.com/2018/08/01/draftkings-sportsbook-betting/

...FanDuel and DraftKings got to work immediately. Why? Sports gambling will account for a huge chunk of their business.

Annually, illegal sports betting amounts to an approximately $150 billion industry, and DraftKings isn’t waiting until the fall to start taking bets from its users.

Hannigan-Daley said he expects the majority of DraftKings’ existing users to download its sportsbook offering because “75% of our users are already betting on sports in some capacity, according to our research.”

Has XFC considered adding football betting?

You could start with just one high profile match a week to see if there’s any interest.

(The global sports betting market is worth hundreds of billions and >65% of it is bet on soccer)
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:34:58 AM

Both of the major fantasy sports companies in the US, Fanduel & DraftKings are racing to offer sports betting after a recent law change...

...FanDuel and DraftKings got to work immediately. Why? Sports gambling will account for a huge chunk of their business.

Annually, illegal sports betting amounts to an approximately $150 billion industry, and DraftKings isn’t waiting until the fall to start taking bets from its users.

Hannigan-Daley said he expects the majority of DraftKings’ existing users to download its sportsbook offering because “75% of our users are already betting on sports in some capacity, according to our research.”

You could start with just one high profile match a week to see if there’s any interest.

(The global sports betting market is worth hundreds of billions and >65% of it is bet on soccer)

Thanks for the heads up.  ;)However, there are no intentions to make any changes. We are happy with the fact that FootballCoin is a game of skill that requires our users to act like real football managers. We are excited for the upcoming season.

FootballCoin

FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:33:56 PM

Thanks for the heads up.  ;)However, there are no intentions to make any changes. We are happy with the fact that FootballCoin is a game of skill that requires our users to act like real football managers. We are excited for the upcoming season.

Cool, good luck.

I see DAPPs like STX and Augur only have 30-something users per day, so XFC is not doing badly considering not even on CMC. GL for upcoming season.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1198

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:05:20 PM

Thank you for your response. I understand where you are coming from. However, we are working hard to increase the popularity and quality of the game.

I'm still holding I've got from the bounty and that was such a long time what the other members are trying to say is when can we see this coin in the market, like a good exchange, no doubt you have done a lot on your platform, but the popularity of this project will explode once it hit the exchange, which we are all hoping you can accomplish this year.

mukhaz

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:25:46 AM

Perhaps it is worth adding some game schemes to the game: 4-5-1, 5-4-1, 5-2-3 and others.
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: