Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:02:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168084 times)
JackLeFou

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:35:54 PM

Hi all, I'm new here but I've invested in the XFC ICO and followed this thread since then. I need to ask a question: How can I transfer my XFC from the game to my wallet? Is it possible or the withdraw is disabled for everyone?
Thanks in advance, great project and nice devs team, hope XFC will be huge!!!  Grin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Octa XFC

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:41:44 PM

Hi all, I'm new here but I've invested in the XFC ICO and followed this thread since then. I need to ask a question: How can I transfer my XFC from the game to my wallet? Is it possible or the withdraw is disabled for everyone?
Thanks in advance, great project and nice devs team, hope XFC will be huge!!!  Grin

It is disabled for everybody.
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:29:34 PM

I am still waiting for the XFC ecosystem since I know this project has been over for half a year and when will XFC have the opportunity to develop cryptocurrency as I am a small investor who has been waiting for a very long time
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:00:56 PM

something XFC devs can be jealous about

http://beta.footycash.com/roadmap/

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/footy-cash/

SAD SAD SAD Sad Sad Sad

please correct me why I should be more positive with XFC Sad(( I will cry:(

I had a real, legitimate fear that this would happen. When you take 8 months (and counting) to actually, truly monetize a coin, and likely another 2-3 months to get it on exchanges, coupled with a pretty high supply but outrageous pricing of platform assets (look at the price of Messi in the context of BTC at the original ICO rate), which will either result in an immediate devaluing of XFCCoin at the onset to make the game affordable or force them to reprice assets and screw the people who already bought them for more, in addition to focusing on trying to set up your own platform rather than letting the exchanges do the work for you, then you wind up with this situation.

Could XFC still be very successful? Yes. Competition is not a bad thing, but competition does force you to either do things right or fall behind. The fact that we haven't even heard of an identified exchange yet still continues to be troubling. My fear has always been that the XFC team wants to keep all of the trading volume on their own exchange, but that won't make this a real tradeable asset, merely an arcade token due to lack of market liquidity. It's very similar to a MOBA game getting you to use real currency to buy the ingame currency in order to unlock heroes or some such, but not having their 'game currency' really be worth anything since the only place you can buy/sell it is a low volume exchange. This would have been fine if this was marketed as such from the get-go, but they seem headed in this direction and that renders the market and cryptocurrency aspect of this project somewhat worthless. Yes, yes, I know. They say they will also list it on other exchanges, but why is it taking so long to find some? It clearly is not a priority.

It's a real shame because the XFC team has created a remarkable project and a remarkable game that looks top notch and professional, but the "market" aspect of their project from the pricing of game assets to their strategy of monetization and pricing should be studied as one of the worst examples ever of how to handle an ICO.

This is some great analysis and you make some good points. Hopefully though everything will work out and our patience will pay off, when everything is finally launched.
noobest

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:32:56 AM

It's a real shame because the XFC team has created a remarkable project and a remarkable game that looks top notch and professional, but the "market" aspect of their project from the pricing of game assets to their strategy of monetization and pricing should be studied as one of the worst examples ever of how to handle an ICO.
This part is absolutely correct. I just checked out Footycash after reading the earlier post and in terms of gameplay and experience, it is nowhere even close to FootballCoin. It is just an extremely simple and straightforward fantasy game.
juliasomething

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:10:02 AM

This part is absolutely correct. I just checked out Footycash after reading the earlier post and in terms of gameplay and experience, it is nowhere even close to FootballCoin. It is just an extremely simple and straightforward fantasy game.

I will not even bother to check that out. most projects in crypto are copies of other projects and sadly, we will mostly hear about the lousy and scammy ones more than the ones which actually have something more behind.
Things cannot move in any other way at the moment, and actually, I am glad there is such a responsible team behind this project, who is investing so much time and energy into the game itself and support, as much as they can. Probably they are still trying to figure out some things. Nevertheless, I think they are doing great work.

Cryptocurrencies go up and down, depending on the day, on the emotional traders, on gossip and this is spread on social media by people involved in it, leading the general opinion of one coin in heaven or hell, and even this is a subject of change.
Now, take a moment and realize that we are those people leading the image of XFCCOIN and then maybe, just maybe we stop talking about others and start promoting ourselves.

PS. Won 2 competitions in a row!! To be a winner 2 days in a row is a mass achievement, and I would like to brag about it. Thank you!  Grin
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:12:33 AM

something XFC devs can be jealous about

http://beta.footycash.com/roadmap/

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/footy-cash/

SAD SAD SAD Sad Sad Sad

please correct me why I should be more positive with XFC Sad(( I will cry:(

Looks like clone of xfc. Check the roadmap same style with footballcoin.
But you right team should be more quick and should prepare new chain ready asap
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 805
Merit: 338

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:14:42 AM

I will not even bother to check that out. most projects in crypto are copies of other projects and sadly, we will mostly hear about the lousy and scammy ones more than the ones which actually have something more behind.
Things cannot move in any other way at the moment, and actually, I am glad there is such a responsible team behind this project, who is investing so much time and energy into the game itself and support, as much as they can. Probably they are still trying to figure out some things. Nevertheless, I think they are doing great work.

Cryptocurrencies go up and down, depending on the day, on the emotional traders, on gossip and this is spread on social media by people involved in it, leading the general opinion of one coin in heaven or hell, and even this is a subject of change.
Now, take a moment and realize that we are those people leading the image of XFCCOIN and then maybe, just maybe we stop talking about others and start promoting ourselves.

PS. Won 2 competitions in a row!! To be a winner 2 days in a row is a mass achievement, and I would like to brag about it. Thank you!  Grin

Congratulations on winning!

You are right. The price of cryptocoins varies a great deal from day to day. What we can control is to ensure that we build a project that has the potential to be beneficial to its users for a long time. Work is being done on the game and site every day. We're also trying to create a microeconomy based on the game.

Thanks once more for your patience and support!

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:58:22 PM

Congratulations on winning!

You are right. The price of cryptocoins varies a great deal from day to day. What we can control is to ensure that we build a project that has the potential to be beneficial to its users for a long time. Work is being done on the game and site every day. We're also trying to create a microeconomy based on the game.

Thanks once more for your patience and support!

I believe in that with all your dev team's efforts our patience and waiting are all worth them.
Patient is necessary in a crypto-world.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:43:34 PM

I'm in XFC project (as supporter and investor) from the start and as i believed in it then, i still believe in it now.
The team is working steady everyday to make their project solid and stable,for all. Both them and us.

Having patience in crypto world and especially when you want to launch a whole new independently ecosystem, is a must.
That include all of us. Devs,supporters,investors,players etc. I'm sure that XFC team is also eager to see this "ready to launch".
So until then,let's play some ball and congrats to the winners! Grin

P.s. Having a "competitor" is not a bad thing. For me it can be used as a good helper to see any differences,mistakes,flaws etc between us. Cool

Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:34:13 PM

I'm in XFC project (as supporter and investor) from the start and as i believed in it then, i still believe in it now.
The team is working steady everyday to make their project solid and stable,for all. Both them and us.

Having patience in crypto world and especially when you want to launch a whole new independently ecosystem, is a must.
That include all of us. Devs,supporters,investors,players etc. I'm sure that XFC team is also eager to see this "ready to launch".
So until then,let's play some ball and congrats to the winners! Grin

P.s. Having a "competitor" is not a bad thing. For me it can be used as a good helper to see any differences,mistakes,flaws etc between us. Cool

I agree with you, we must more patient here until we'll see good news from dev team. Although i also agree with exchange we can do better. Lets give more time for them to do something. I just hope we'll get surprise before end of this month.

Abbie Hoffman

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:12:10 AM

Newer to the project. Anxious to be able to buy some coins off the market. Gonna start trying to win some coins in the meantime.
arielman

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:28:16 AM

Hello everyone!!
I have a feeling that there is not much until the exchange is launched.
I will begin to prepare and I will soon move all the xfc coin from the counterparty into the wallet of the game.
I can not wait for the moment!!
ihatemyjob

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:05:33 AM

Has the exchange launched yet?

Can we now exchange our counterparty tokens for the new coins yet?
Is there any instructions on how to do that?

Thanks

Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:46:13 AM

No, not yet.

No, not yet.

No, not yet.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
Octa XFC

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:16:25 AM

No, not yet.

Instructions available for some time already.

https://www.footballcoin.io/blog/transfer-xfccoin-counterparty-footballcoin-blockchain/

In the game account the swap will be automatically done when the new blockchain will be integrated.
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:19:02 AM

But new unique blockchain is not ready yet. He must have asked about that swap.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
Octa XFC

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:56:41 PM

But new unique blockchain is not ready yet. He must have asked about that swap.

Actually the blockchain is ready for some time but it is useless for users without the exchange working properly. That is why we didn't allow the withdraw.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 805
Merit: 338

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:57:49 PM

Thanks

The exchange is not yet available. However, you can move the coins from Counterparty to the game. You can check the instructions on the site. Please let us know if you any questions.

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1198

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:20:27 PM

Thanks

The exchange is not yet available. However, you can move the coins from Counterparty to the game. You can check the instructions on the site. Please let us know if you any questions.

I prefer to wait for the exchange to launch before moving my wallet I have a complete trust in your coming exchange then the counter wallet, one of the counter wallet I've used is always down, I think it's safer to move when everything is working properly.

Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: