Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:44:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168084 times)
Octa XFC

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:07:24 AM

They are still working on withdrawal of funds from https://www.footballcoin.io/. IT's been months since I was waiting for them to enable the withdrawal option and they have wallet also now but still am unable to withdraw my funds.
if you wanna sell your xfc, i will buy it at 0.01$ each. Pm me if you are interested.

I'm not selling my coin but if the coin is in footballcoin, there's no way to transfer the coin anywhere,you can add bitcoin funds but you cannot withdraw or transfer your footballcoin you will still wait for the wallet to comes out and that time no one is going to sell peer to peer and will just exchange and the price is very low for it's potential.
i,ve a good method, i put a 3 start player in sell orders with the amount that i would buy it from  you (Duncan, Alfred @150k xfc) then you will bought it. we can use SebastianJu as an escrow.

Smiley
You can even get your card back by placing a purchasing order for a very small amount (0.01 XFC) and he can sell it back to you by matching the order.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 805
Merit: 338

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:19:11 AM

I contacted ANX to ask for comment about any relationship they have with XFC coin. They did not respond. Someone in the telegram claimed to know someone at ANX who claimed to be working with XFC coin. I asked for contact details to verify. He could not provide. Instead he insulted me. This is very likely a scam.

If you have a little brain you can see that their test exchange is on ANX domain name, from URL. (anxconsole.com). How many confirmation do you need?

https://uatdigitaltokens.anxconsole.com/

But you are just a troll and all your comments are FUD.  Somebody published already here on forum the answer from ANX, that they were contracted to develop the new blockchain and exchange, and that exchange is powered by ANX.

That makes sense. I hope the user received the info and, of course, we're glad to further discuss the matter on Telegram.  Smiley

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

CiprianBVB1909

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:24:12 AM

The new site look is looking so amazing! Love it!
This is a prove that the team is still working on the project so the dumbasses should shut their "fingers" on the keyboard.

Good luck, XFC Team <3
juliasomething

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:36:56 AM

So many free contests in the game!! It's time to try to win some more xfc, before the exchange. As I see in the telegram group, many investors are enthusiastic about the updates, and most likely people will not be willing to sell.

As with the latest updates, such as the new website and announcements with the swap, there is only one thing on everyone's mind. At this point, I'm more excited about the further development of XFc, than I am of the Christmas holiday. Santa, we've been good all year. And those who have not been, they are sorry now and have apologized.

Maybe we get a nice Christmas gift if we act nicely.  Grin Wink Wink Wink Wink
BitcoinVSfiat

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:34:34 PM

What's the relation between XFC and minexcoin and Boscoin?

They all made their ICO earlier this year (April-May) and none of them start in exchanges until November. Only Minexcoin is traded at Livecoin now. None of them are stupid tokens, they all have their own blockchain. All 3 projects were very promising. Relation is this. Smiley
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1198

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:40:29 AM

What's the relation between XFC and minexcoin and Boscoin?

They all made their ICO earlier this year (April-May) and none of them start in exchanges until November. Only Minexcoin is traded at Livecoin now. None of them are stupid tokens, they all have their own blockchain. All 3 projects were very promising. Relation is this. Smiley

This is interesting analysis I hope footballcoin will go the same way like all these three coins have gone, this is very understandable they got their money and they are developing the blockchain first time and problems and bugs are expected along the way as they perfected their platform.

gameofthronne

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:39:44 AM

so when can we see the market/exchanges for xfccoin ?
ihatemyjob

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:23:13 AM

https://uatdigitaltokens.anxconsole.com/
is this live or just a test site?

When we can start trading our xfccoin?

Thanks

Octa XFC

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:36:43 AM

We applied to exchanges with the new blockchain parameters and we are waiting for answers as well.
The Digitaltokens exchange and new blockchain has to be delivered to us.
We should have received them latest the 9th of Nov. 2017 so we are asking every day the same question. As soon as we have them we will make an announcement.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:06:08 PM

We applied to exchanges with the new blockchain parameters and we are waiting for answers as well.
We should have received them latest the 9th of Nov. 2017 so we are asking every day the same question. As soon as we have them we will make an announcement.
Im very excited in exchanges site. I hope before end of this year .
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:10:51 PM

Waiting for the good news.
roastedparsnip

Activity: 213

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:36:56 PM

Octa,

These are the kind of clear answers the community has been looking for. Now people can understand why you stated a release date of November.

And we still understand that these things take longer than expected so it's not the end of the world if ANX are taking longer than planned.

It is also hugely positive that other exchanges have been applied for. I think this has been one of the biggest questions on everyone's minds.

But this is the first time we've had any concrete details on what is going on and I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates it. Please continue communicating in this way otherwise people will come to their own conclusions.

Are you able to provide any info on which exchanges have been applied for?

Also, will you be looking to list on Asian exchanges? Asian investors would love a crypto investment with a gaming aspect.
Octa XFC

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:19:39 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 06:06:01 PM by Octa XFC

Octa,

These are the kind of clear answers the community has been looking for. Now people can understand why you stated a release date of November.

And we still understand that these things take longer than expected so it's not the end of the world if ANX are taking longer than planned.

It is also hugely positive that other exchanges have been applied for. I think this has been one of the biggest questions on everyone's minds.

But this is the first time we've had any concrete details on what is going on and I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates it. Please continue communicating in this way otherwise people will come to their own conclusions.

Also, will you be looking to list on Asian exchanges? Asian investors would love a crypto investment with a gaming aspect.

Please understand that we have contracts and nondisclosure agreements.
On the other hand it doesn't help to transfer the pressure on people and companies we are working (and we will also work in the future) with.

When we first announced things we were very confident that things will  be done in due time and we will be able to follow the roadmap.

Everybody should also understand that the project has been created and planed in summer 2016 and we were not able to predict, then, the speed and cost problems that will make counterparty virtually unusable for our project. This only became obvious during our first XFC release.

The result was  that no exchange wanted to list a counterparty token.

On the other hand we realized, during the first coin release, how difficult is, even for people that are used to crypto, to move a coin using transfer fee payment in another coin (moving XFC with BTC transaction fee payment). I am sure you can imagine that this is a deal killer for people that are not used to crypto.
This is one of the reasons we didn't move to ERC20, the other being that Ethereum already have, and it will be more obvious in the future, the same problems with fees and scaling up as the counterparty. The only thing that makes it still run acceptable is that most of the ICO's on ethereum platform are only using it to sell a coin not to develop a real environment. Moving to ethereum would have been a very easy thing and it would only solve the listing of XFC on exchanges. In the long run it would have killed the project.

At that time we were already discussing with ANX International for the witelabel exchange in order to have a backup solution for the traditional exchanges. They were working on the multichain platform so we've done some research and discussed with people from the crypto community and checked the features of the blockchain and realized that multichain is a workable solution that can be implemented with a bunch of advantages for our project. So we started to work on it and I can tell you it was not a walk in the park and we still have to do a lot of work to implement everything on the blockchain but we are in a good and safe place now.
(I have to mention that another huge setback was the very late and bad UI/UX delivered by the designing team/partners so there again we had to make some important changes).

I fully understand the anxiety of the people that bought XFC but I cannot understand the scam accusations and the threats to our lives and especially to our families.

At this point we are ready with the blockchain implementation, with the SPV wallet for XFC (for the assets the SPV wallet will be only ready in the first quarter of 2018), the in-game wallets are ready including the assets part. We are waiting that the blockchain, that is integrated both in the game and in the exchange, is delivered to us, together with the DigitalTokens exchange.
The upgrade of the gaming platform will take a little bit longer but we are confident that everything will be in place before the end of Q1 of 2018. I can tell you the new team is doing a great job and the improvements will take your breath away.
The Android mobile app will also be ready before the end of Q1.

About the exchanges I can tell you that we submitted requests to Yobit, Livecoin and Binance to list our XFC on the new blockchain and for sure we will submit those requests to Bittrex and Poloniex as well but we are waiting for the blockchain to be delivered to us for that.
We will not disclose anything about how the listing on the exchange is working as all exchanges are very reluctant to giving info before the things are actually happening.

If I forgot to touch some points please feel free to ask.
soomro

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:33:14 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 12:51:08 AM by soomro

Octa,

On the other hand it doesn't help to transfer the pressure on people and companies we are working (and we will also work in the future) with.

When we first announced things we were very confident that things will  be done in due time and we will be able to follow the roadmap.

Everybody should also understand that the project has been created and planed in summer 2016 and we were not able to predict, then, the speed and cost problems that will make counterparty virtually unusable for our project. This only became obvious during our first XFC release.

On the other hand we realized, during the first coin release, how difficult is, even for people that are used to crypto, to move a coin using transfer fee payment in another coin (moving XFC with BTC transaction fee payment). I am sure you can imagine that this is a deal killer for people that are not used to crypto.
This is one of the reasons we didn't move to ERC20, the other being that Ethereum already have, and it will be more obvious in the future, the same problems with fees and scaling up as the counterparty. The only thing that makes it still run acceptable is that most of the ICO's on ethereum platform are only using it to sell a coin not to develop a real environment. Moving to ethereum would have been a very easy thing and it would only solve the listing of XFC on exchanges. In the long run it would have killed the project.

At that time we were already discussing with ANX International for the witelabel exchange in order to have a backup solution for the traditional exchanges. They were working on the multichain platform so we've done some research and discussed with people from the crypto community and checked the features of the blockchain and realized that multichain is a workable solution that can be implemented with a bunch of advantages for our project. So we started to work on it and I can tell you it was not a walk in the park and we still have to do a lot of work to implement everything on the blockchain but we are in a good and safe place now.
(I have to mention that another huge setback was the very late and bad UI/UX delivered by the designing team/partners so there again we had to make some important changes).

I fully understand the anxiety of the people that bought XFC but I cannot understand the scam accusations and the threats to our lives and especially to our families.

At this point we are ready with the blockchain implementation, with the SPV wallet for XFC (for the assets the SPV wallet will be only ready in the first quarter of 2018), the in-game wallets are ready including the assets part. We are waiting that the blockchain, that is integrated both in the game and in the exchange, is delivered to us, together with the DigitalTokens exchange.
The upgrade of the gaming platform will take a little bit longer but we are confident that everything will be in place before the end of Q1 of 2018. I can tell you the new team is doing a great job and the improvements will take your breath away.

About the exchanges I can tell you that we submitted requests to Yobit, Livecoin and Binance to list our XFC on the new blockchain and for sure we will submit those requests to Bittrex and Poloniex as well but we are waiting for the blockchain to be delivered to us for that.
We will not disclose anything about how the listing on the exchange is working as all exchanges are very reluctant to giving info before the things are actually happening.

Excellent approach...i think all major issues are answered.. you people are doing good job and hope very soon cheers will be everywhere.. great
roastedparsnip

Activity: 213

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:05:49 AM

Octa,

Thanks again for the detailed answer.

You've given us more information in the last two posts than the last two months and this is all we have been asking for.

The threats were wrong and rejected by the majority of this community and I'm glad that issue has been resolved.

As for the scam accusations, I think you have to understand the difference in your own point of view and the point of view of an investor.

You know everything that's been happening with the project since the inception. You were there for the post-ICO discussions on which way to go after realising that counterparty wouldn't work for FootballCoin. You know the people at ANX and probably communicate with them several times a week with a detailed understanding of what they will deliver. You know about communication with exchanges, tech advisors and everything else so it's easy for you to have confidence in the product.

Compare that to an investor who, until today, had no clear details of how or when this project would ever be launched. That investor would have put money into this project 7 months ago with nothing to show for it yet other than delays, lack of clarity and unfulfilled promises. People can handle an anonymous team with an anonymous company but it means that you're given a lot less room for failure.

Having said that, you did the right thing in not revealing details which might have led to people harassing and abusing the ANX team and I think you've been very gracious in the face of the threats you've received.

You've made a big difference to investor relations today and I hope you continue to communicate with us in the same way and back that up by delivering the best technology possible for this project so FootballCoin can realise the potential which brought us all here in the first place.

the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 01:12:33 AM

As an investor to the ICO when the tokens will be unlocked and do you plan it finally to trade on some exchanges, as so far all the tokens are locked so can not even move it.
xlcus
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:44:01 AM

Octa,

Very clear. I am confident that our long-time waiting is worthy.
xlcus
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:51:22 AM

As an investor to the ICO when the tokens will be unlocked and do you plan it finally to trade on some exchanges, as so far all the tokens are locked so can not even move it.

I suggest you should read the post by Octa XFC. You will then understand the present situation.
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:42:23 AM

Octa,

Great update! Covers the what and why of so much. Thanks. Good luck.

Kakkles

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:55:16 AM

Wow, this is pretty awesome! I'm a fantasy football fan and love the idea!
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: