Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:39:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Cryptopia Exchange Safe and Legit?  (Read 49756 times)
ultraminer

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:46:59 PM

SCAM ALERT! DO NOT USE CRYPTOPIA UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! THEY ARE A SCAM EXCHANGE!
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:30:07 PM

SCAM ALERT! DO NOT USE CRYPTOPIA UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! THEY ARE A SCAM EXCHANGE!
Why not?
So far i didn't have any issues with them.
Always withdraw my money without problem and that is only thing i need from exchange.
Can you please be more specific?
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:38:46 PM

Cryptopia for me is safe and good. They stand as a quality exchanger despite popularity is still less than exchangers who are in US like bittrex or poloniex.
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:17:56 PM

Really convincing....lol

Especially the part that is in RED
I'm not sure what you see but this is what other see:

The only scammer is you and the other Signatum coin scam sock puppets and cheerleaders.

Sadly you had your coin removed from Cryptopia because the wallet caused problems.

I doubt any sane exchange will list that scam coin after the DEATH THREATS that were made.

Extensively explained here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1669443.msg22075617#msg22075617

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:25:30 PM

the last trade I made still work without having any issue, so I think its still safe just needed to try the service with small amount before proceeding
that's how I check any  exchange that I use I try depositing and withdrawing if I see no problem then that the best time to use it with much larger
volume,.
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:19:34 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 07:33:51 AM by xtraelv

how many user accounts do you have in here cocksucker xtraelv (from bulgaria, but your timezone tells me that you are located in the UK Cheesy)? Are you paid by cryptopia? why are you not using the LEGENDARY/TROLL accounts cryptodevil, Lauda? are the user accounts gmaxwell or Carlton also yours? Isn't one enough? Probably not, i guess you are trying to build up a new reputation to gain trust again to trick people, right? you shall not be trusted boy:

ridiculous, see! everyone should see his posting history: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=897509;sa=showPosts

HAHAHAHA ARE YOU FOR REAL ?

1) I have one account on bitcointalk. Any moderator can verify that.
To make it really clear - I do not have any Alts.

2) Cocksucker ? no thanks - I prefer women

3) Timezone is incorrect. Try again. You are not even close. Hint - it is an English speaking country. You may find that I occasionally leave out whole sentences, words or transpose letters but that is because I am dyslexic.

4) I'm not paid by Cryptopia. I do not work for Cryptopia. I have accounts on numerous exchanges but prefer Cryptopia.

5) I don't know Cryptodevil personally. Some simple homework would have shown that me and Cryptodevil have not always been
on good terms but we have made peace. I doubt he is from Bulgaria either - his English and grammar indicate he is probably also from native English speaking country. (BTW that rubbish you posted about him on the other thread - all nonsense - just because the username is used on another site doesn't make it the same person - It just makes you look stupid )

OH LOOK - were online at the same time ! Must be the same person ! Please tell me your other ridiculous conspiracy theories.

6) I don't know Lauda other than that he/she is a scambuster.

7) I don't know who the other accounts you are referring to are.

8 ) I don't have to have any other accounts to build reputation. Your feeble attempt to negative trust me doesn't show to to anyone
other than yourself and any idiot that you have on your trust network. But since you have been so kind to leave feedback I've returned the favour. The image that you posted is only one that you can see because you have removed default trust from your list. EVERYONE ELSE won't even see your rating cause you have no trust ranking on here whatsoever.

9) It just shows that you do no research and just troll, post hype and try to flame anyone that disagrees with your hype. I posted a link where the "the doctor" admits scamming people.  You've got excuses for lie, untruth and misrepresentation. The FACT is that the Signatum DEVS lie and have continued to do so. It is not a good basis for a reputation. It may be too late to save you from your own stupidity but hopefully it saves others from the scam.  

Before now I have refrained from posting negative feedback on you because you hadn't given me enough proof that you were an intentional scammer - but that shit just got personal.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:36:16 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 06:04:39 AM by xtraelv

If you use the chat you can be certain some moderator ego will take it as a personal insult and ban you.

This is true - if you insult a moderator or break the rules they will ban you. If you insult one of the
administrators they will flame you and use some colourful language and then ban you.

If you are breaking the rules or being rude to them and getting banned it is not funny for you.

But if you are in the trollbox or Discord at the same time and witness the exchange then it often can be hilarious and entertaining.
After all - it is a "troll box" and rule breaking trolls get ridiculed.

The admins also often give away free crypto on the trollbox and there is a bot that gives way free crypto too.

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:31:11 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 08:34:41 PM by xtraelv

still wonder about the low volume and why not enough people trade there?

I don't see what the problem is here.

sa_ddam213 who is one of the owners of the site agreed with what Mr Floppy said about Cryptopia being a privilege not a right.

If you walk into a bar and cause trouble you get removed (sometimes forcibly) . Same with a forum or website. Break the rules and you're gone.

ti460 - You are a wallet developer and moderator for Signatum - I've seen you be far more arrogant and rude on this forum.

how many user accounts do you have in here cocksucker xtraelv

I'm still waiting for an apology and retraction for the BS that you posted about me.

jbelisle - is one of the wallet developers, moderator and developers of Signatum - I don't know what alt he uses on here.
I'm not even going to bother reposting some of the BS he has told on discord.

Cryptovore - (Core Signatum Developer) I don't know all the accountS he uses on here because he prefers to use sockpuppets.

Why doesn't he just use the one he already has that I know about ? Why does he have to use sockpuppets ? Sounds real legit !

You have a clear grudge against Cryptopia for which I don't even have to post screenshots because they only need to look at all the posts you have made about them on bitcointalk. I understand that you have some genuine issues with Cryptopia because they delisted your coin.
There were issues with your wallet which appear to have been caused by the wallet itself. It did take a very long time to resolve because it took such a long time to sync with the network.

In the meantime Cryptopia support staff were bombarded with angry emails and threats - which was instigated in part by "the Doctor".

Signatum community members started a deliberate campaign against Cryptopia which included false screenshots and misinformation - which was instigated by "the Doctor". That has backfired big time because it has publicly exposed lies, deceit and scams that has occurred within the Signatum community.

Cryptopia also has a community and most of those have been in Crypto for quite some time. Like myself they dislike Cryptopia unfairly being bashed.

yonghongtang

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:30:01 PM

Hi. I have been browsing coinmarketcap and see some good looking coins that are listed on Cryptopia. But, are they safe to use? I am in the United States and wonder if they follow all of the regulations and rules? Just wondering if anyone in the USA has any experience bitcoin trading on this exchanger? Thanks Smiley
I used it for many months , worked fine for me . I am in China. Think about Mtgox and mintpal , every exchange has the same risk when you use.
FreelaBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

https://freelabit.network

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 06:40:04 PM

Been using Cryptopia for months and so far no issues, trading on several altcoins.

FREELABIT FBF|NO ICO|Up to 15% on Blockchain Deposits|CryptoNight|MEET THE FREELANCING REVOLUTION!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2344886
https://freelabit.network
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:22:48 PM

For me Cryptopia is safe. I have an account there for more than 1 year. Have never experienced any obstacles until now and in my opinion, Cryptopia have a high quality support team.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
msukairi

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:13:53 PM

I used it for more than 2 months and until now I didn't face any problem.

It feels safe and legit, and their support team is very good.
shenjing85

Activity: 364

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:10:37 PM

cryptopia is good exchange and safe exchange in there
iam ussualy selling new altcoin in there if only accepted coin in cryptopia, good service deposit and withdraw is fast

but cryptoipa not major altcoin exchange, if compare poloniex, kraken or bittrex, still under, volume transaction is not big

Yes, I also use it and it is safe and legit for me, I think it is a good exchange for altcoins.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

europesss

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:43:37 PM

Hi. I have been browsing coinmarketcap and see some good looking coins that are listed on Cryptopia. But, are they safe to use? I am in the United States and wonder if they follow all of the regulations and rules? Just wondering if anyone in the USA has any experience bitcoin trading on this exchanger? Thanks Smiley
There isn't any proof to show Cryptopia is not safe.But I suggest you not put you main money here, most of your money should be in you local wallet.
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:35:54 PM

Yes. Cryptopia is safe and legit because my friends are using it and its the first one they recommend when i ask them about the best exchanger exist in the web. Its legit because i already exchange an altcoin to bitcoin in cryptopia but im not sure if its 100% safe, so just be aware of the things that may cause you to become a victim.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
ybsok

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:47:25 AM

You'd better follow the local laws of the United States to avoid getting into trouble
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:56:44 AM

Yes. Cryptopia is safe and legit because my friends are using it and its the first one they recommend when i ask them about the best exchanger exist in the web. Its legit because i already exchange an altcoin to bitcoin in cryptopia but im not sure if its 100% safe, so just be aware of the things that may cause you to become a victim.
Yes it is legit, I'm one of the users of this site and since I started in this exchange I witnesses that this are true and not scammed. I enjoyed using this sites because almost all of the altcoins are including here, moreover this exchange sites are friendly users and easy to understand.
Mariya03

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:55:29 AM

I think Yes, Cryptopia is safe and legit. Why ? Because my friend already use cryptopia in exchanging altcoin to bitcoin. There are lot of users of cryptopia that I know. But of course, always be careful and be aware of your environment because even though it's safe there will be one who will try to victimize you.

Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:38:51 PM

Cryptopia is altcoin exchange based in New Zealand. And I never get any barriers when doing depo or wd from it. I agree, stating that Cryptopia is safe and legit. Even now they are applying withdrawal limits. Which means they protect the existence of site as well as its members.

chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:16:47 PM

Yes it is legit, I'm one of the users of this site and since I started in this exchange I witnesses that this are true and not scammed. I enjoyed using this sites because almost all of the altcoins are including here, moreover this exchange sites are friendly users and easy to understand.
Agree it is one of the trusted exchanged in crypto currency world, I also users of this exchange and it is true that this sites was easy to understand. But I stopped to trade on the past few days because almost all coins and altcoins are fall down the price, so I decided to hold it for the meaning. Since all crypto are started to raised up their price I wait the right time before sell it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: