Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 08:33:52 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ■|ANN|▌XVP |▌• VirtacoinPLUS • X11 • POW|POS • Stake Interest 7% •  (Read 91191 times)
Cadwil

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:49:50 PM

you should open a twitter, a telegram and do an airdrop
it works for shitty token scam so for a real coin it could be benefit
An airdrop is an idea under consideration. But a strategy on which to facilitate that is under deliberation. A lot changes are on the way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
balvio

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:41:05 PM

Emeka Okoli retained 2 Million XVP coins after the swap for his own personal good. Using the 2 Million coins in an airdrop, at a 100 XVP reward, would have attracted 20,000 new members all over the world. Would you expect him to use his brain?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  What brain? C'mon! He is dumping those coins on exchanges.

NIGERIANS = INDIANS = SHIT PEOPLE !!
MisterPresident

Activity: 43

come together like a fist

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:49:23 PM

Comrades, I would like to know who created and manages this miracle project http://www.ads.virtacoin.plus/

CHESS, IFLT, ELE, WAVES
balvio

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:53:06 PM

Comrades, I would like to know who created and manages this miracle project http://www.ads.virtacoin.plus/

One of the few smart members in this community.
MisterPresident

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:55:00 PM

Emeka Okoli retained 2 Million XVP coins after the swap for his own personal good. Using the 2 Million coins in an airdrop, at a 100 XVP reward, would have attracted 20,000 new members all over the world. Would you expect him to use his brain?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  What brain? C'mon! He is dumping those coins on exchanges.

According to my calculations, he already misled to sell these 2 Million XVP on exchanges. These 2 Million XVP are already in other reliable hands )))))

CHESS, IFLT, ELE, WAVES
balvio

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:56:22 PM

According to my calculations, he already misled to sell these 2 Million XVP on exchanges. These 2 Million XVP are already in other reliable hands )))))

It's just an opinion... comrade!  Wink
MisterPresident

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:58:36 PM

One of the few smart members in this community.

I know this, but I do not know specifically who will turn to what will be discussed

CHESS, IFLT, ELE, WAVES
MisterPresident

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:03:05 PM

It's just an opinion...

I would not say so ... Personally, I myself saw when he threw more than 700000 - 800000 XVP on the Novaexchange during one week

CHESS, IFLT, ELE, WAVES
MisterPresident

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:06:37 PM

It's just an opinion...

I would not say so ... Personally, I myself saw when he threw more than 700000 - 800000 XVP on the Novaexchange during one week

so, it is unlikely that he had a lot of these XVP ... at least he can not be so globally influenced by the XVP

CHESS, IFLT, ELE, WAVES
balvio

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:10:28 PM

Emeka Okoli retained 2 Million XVP coins after the swap for his own personal good. Using the 2 Million coins in an airdrop, at a 100 XVP reward, would have attracted 20,000 new members all over the world. Would you expect him to use his brain?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  What brain? C'mon! He is dumping those coins on exchanges.
It's just an opinion... comrade! Wink

No kidding! What else have you seen before? Do you know how many coins totally detained? Have you seen any evidence? I've seen so many cheats in my life, one more does not matter anymore...
MisterPresident

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:14:53 PM

Emeka Okoli retained 2 Million XVP coins after the swap for his own personal good. Using the 2 Million coins in an airdrop, at a 100 XVP reward, would have attracted 20,000 new members all over the world. Would you expect him to use his brain?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  What brain? C'mon! He is dumping those coins on exchanges.

No kidding! What else have you seen before? Do you know how many coins totally detained? Have you seen any evidence? I've seen so many cheats in my life, one more does not matter anymore...

What kind of proof do you mean? Personally, I myself could buy 300k XVP when he dumped

CHESS, IFLT, ELE, WAVES
balvio

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:21:49 PM

What kind of proof do you mean? Personally, I myself could buy 300k XVP when he dumped

Lots of people dumped, not just him. You know... managing the destiny of a coin is not for anyone... it takes a bit of a thought. But it looks like you're new here and you don't know much... Keeping hoping, the destiny of this coin is in good hands  Cheesy
MisterPresident

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:27:22 PM

Lots of people dumped, not just him. You know... managing the destiny of a coin is not for anyone... it takes a bit of a thought. But it looks like you're new here and you don't know much...

I tell you that it was him.
Before the dump began, how many people had 200000-300000 XVP on the account?
A dump was one and the same person and at one time the emission consisted of not less than 150000-200000 XVP ...
I tell you that for a whole week I watched the XVP on Novaexchange

CHESS, IFLT, ELE, WAVES
balvio

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:31:59 PM

Lots of people dumped, not just him. You know... managing the destiny of a coin is not for anyone... it takes a bit of a thought. But it looks like you're new here and you don't know much...
A dump was one and the same person and at one time the emission consisted of not less than 150000-200000 XVP ...

I will never try to change a person's mind. Continue to live in your fictional world, I prefer the real world. Good luck!
MisterPresident

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:46:45 PM

I will never try to change a person's mind. Continue to live in your fictional world, I prefer the real world. Good luck!

You are not at all clad and capricious. I give you important information seriously and you throw strange words and run away. I'm not playing cats with you.

CHESS, IFLT, ELE, WAVES
balvio

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:48:44 PM

Lots of people dumped, not just him. You know... managing the destiny of a coin is not for anyone... it takes a bit of a thought. But it looks like you're new here and you don't know much... Keeping hoping, the destiny of this coin is in good hands  Cheesy
I really don't know what you're looking trying to achieve Balvio. But you are making yourself smart self look dumber than the people you keep referring to as dumb. Keep your calculations to yourself because they only make sense to yourself. Because you probably dumped does mean others did the same.

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah, blah... Go fuck yourself and take the wise Emeka Okoli with you  Cheesy
balvio

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:49:41 PM

You are not at all clad and capricious. I give you important information seriously and you throw strange words and run away. I'm not playing cats with you.

Oh, how generous! Thank you very much!  Wink
balvio

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:54:48 PM

The only person in Balvio's head is one person who supported XVP more than anyone else including Balvio himself. This same person Balvio accused of being an illiterate explain in simple English his reasons for keeping the 2 million coins not as justification, but admittance that he did kept the coins for a reason he felt was good for XVP continous development. Check the address holding the two million coins and its history, you'll realize that only about 1 million was dumped. Everything was explained but the smart guy just won't let it go.

If you're stupid, it doesn't mean everyone is the same. The money runs, it doesn't stand in one wallet. But I don't think it makes sense to spare my time with you again.
poon-TANG

Activity: 148

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:58:45 PM

pow pow!
MisterPresident

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:07:06 PM

Guys I'm one thing I do not understand why you litter this platform on the negative? This is ruining the project.
I own the XVP and I consider myself a member of this project and this project and I read that you have no right to say something bad about my project here.
Stupid people who shas sell their XVP for 100-200 satosh. You just did not get to know this project. I do not even sell my own XVP for $ 2.
Among the 1300 cryptocurrency besides bitcoin, there is not a single project that would be able to extend this perspective to the XVP. The XVP has one problem and we will solve this problem together in a friendly and dense way.

CHESS, IFLT, ELE, WAVES
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.