Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:27:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ■|ANN|▌XVP |▌• VirtacoinPLUS • X11 • POW|POS • Stake Interest 7% •  (Read 148496 times)
chinaemelum

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:02:53 AM

today in my country, we will be having whole day road show publicity for Virtacoinplus XVP and Virtacoinworld.
if you are in Awka come and be part of this great movement. 11:00 am to 7:00 pm is the time

Ok i will be there, let's take VirtacoinPlus to the people

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
balvio

Activity: 1437
Merit: 550

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:49:49 AM

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY XVP IS MOVING SLOW? Be in the next meeting

Attention to all XVP stakeholders. We like to bring to the notice for all XVP community members/stakeholders that there shall be a conference meeting on Tuesday 19th, Time 18GMT, this meeting is tend to hold on https://zoom.us/j/4463735950 by (Click the link to join).
We sincerely urge and encourage all XVP stakeholders and community member to try and be present at this meeting, where we shall be discussing about the cause for the current XVP low price and it remedies. More info to move the coin greatly will be discourse.
If you don't have zoom app ready installed on your device/gadget we encourage you to do that before the given date.

see the post also on reddit lonk bellow:
https://www.reddit.com/r/XVP/comments/70p96o/you_want_to_know_why_xvp_move_slow_be_in_the_next/

Don't forget about today's meeting. What Emeka has in mind? Well, I don't know... he refused to tell me. But it's better this way, because it made me even more curious. How about you?

I will definitely be inthere!

(just click the image when the time comes)

9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:58:14 AM

Attention to all XVP stakeholders. We like to bring to the notice for all XVP community members/stakeholders that there shall be a conference meeting on Tuesday 19th, Time 18GMT, this meeting is tend to hold on https://zoom.us/j/4463735950 by (Click the link to join).
We sincerely urge and encourage all XVP stakeholders and community member to try and be present at this meeting, where we shall be discussing about the cause for the current XVP low price and it remedies. More info to move the coin greatly will be discourse.
If you don't have zoom app ready installed on your device/gadget we encourage you to do that before the given date.

see the post also on reddit link bellow:
https://www.reddit.com/r/XVP/comments/70p96o/you_want_to_know_why_xvp_move_slow_be_in_the_next/

Don't forget about today's meeting. What Emeka has in mind? Well, I don't know... he refused to tell me. But it's better this way, because it made me even more curious. How about you?

I will definitely be in there!

just have some few hours left before the meeting time, please i urge everyone to try and be present at this meeting.
balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:07:03 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 11:28:54 AM by balvio

see the post also on reddit link bellow:

I will definitely be in there!

just have some few hours left before the meeting time, please i urge everyone to try and be present at this meeting.

One more thing - just a detail for meeting participants: immediately after you joined, please turn off the microphone so that only the speaker is heard. Thank you!

EMEKA OKOLI

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:34:11 PM

the meeting is live, connect to the meeting from this link: https://zoom.us/j/4463735950

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
Cadwil

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:37:29 PM

the meeting is live, connect to the meeting from this link: https://zoom.us/j/4463735950
Ok, will join later. Thought it was 7pm NG.
gg1965

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:35:14 PM

I know you guys had some conference about XVP. Would be good if you inform community here too about events like that. It is good to make some additional information flow arund XVP and just to inform community about it Smiley

We have just talked about a subject that I have already brought to everyone's attention: community organization. There is nothing to hide and what we have decided will be public in a few days.

Greatly appreciated Balvio for keeping us up to date!  Grin
ibm1000

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:51:30 PM

what happened in the meeting?HuhHuh
Cadwil

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:23:20 PM

It would have been better to have sacrificed some time and joined the meeting. It was mainly about personal care of your investment and some update on why the price was going down. The latter should not be made public i think.
ibm1000

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:22:26 PM

It would have been better to have sacrificed some time and joined the meeting. It was mainly about personal care of your investment and some update on why the price was going down. The latter should not be made public i think.

Thanks, but it was so hard for me to join. sorry for that
EMEKA OKOLI

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:47:36 PM

Get 3 New Persons each to be a holder of 300 xvp

•   The problem in the promotional activities of xvp  -  The xvp holders are not making efforts in promoting xvp;  they left the promotional work in the hands of few holders and that’s why there is a backslide in the rise of xvp value.
If all holders of xvp could wake up from their sleep and make a perambulating effort in making the xvp coin be known to their people through promotional activities, we all shall see that the sky will be just the starting point of xvp and in no distant time we get to the peak.

•     It’s not by magic nor by miracle that the value of xvp will appreciate but will align to the contributions of all and sundry, whereas all hands should be on deck in lifting a drop of oil in the aspect of promotional activities constituting to advertising xvp and virtacoinworld….. The total quantity of xvp in circulation is 9. Something million and the more users of it increase, the more the value keeps appreciating.
Currently, there are 38 countries that are xvp holders; now if the current xvp holders can carry out an operational activity called “Get 3 New Persons each to be a holder of 300 xvp”, hopefully we will go a long way…..
For instance, if Blessing, John, Balvio, Able Digital etc. gets 3 new persons each and each of them ended up buying at least 300xvp each; the value will definitely move higher… Meaning, they all got people 3, 3 persons each with 300 xvp in total 900xvp each person per say.
Now, what stops the value of xvp not to go up? As our user-base will keep increasing day by day and definitely the value of the coin will escalate.
If you love XVP do this. I love XVP and will keep promoting it.

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
gg1965

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:40:01 PM

Update on the Investment Fund, click this link:  https://www.facebook.com/notes/virtacoinplus-promoting-group/investmentfund-statistics/1781630895201129/
Cadwil

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:11:14 PM

•   The problem in the promotional activities of xvp  -  The xvp holders are not making efforts in promoting xvp;  they left the promotional work in the hands of few holders and that’s why there is a backslide in the rise of xvp value.
If all holders of xvp could wake up from their sleep and make a perambulating effort in making the xvp coin be known to their people through promotional activities, we all shall see that the sky will be just the starting point of xvp and in no distant time we get to the peak.

•     It’s not by magic nor by miracle that the value of xvp will appreciate but will align to the contributions of all and sundry, whereas all hands should be on deck in lifting a drop of oil in the aspect of promotional activities constituting to advertising xvp and virtacoinworld….. The total quantity of xvp in circulation is 9. Something million and the more users of it increase, the more the value keeps appreciating.
Currently, there are 38 countries that are xvp holders; now if the current xvp holders can carry out an operational activity called “Get 3 New Persons each to be a holder of 300 xvp”, hopefully we will go a long way…..
For instance, if Blessing, John, Balvio, Able Digital etc. gets 3 new persons each and each of them ended up buying at least 300xvp each; the value will definitely move higher… Meaning, they all got people 3, 3 persons each with 300 xvp in total 900xvp each person per say.
Now, what stops the value of xvp not to go up? As our user-base will keep increasing day by day and definitely the value of the coin will escalate.

I believe we are capabled of doing more than that. But I will suggest we get done with the vision behind the investment fund first. Then if possible, hold another meeting and deliberate on the laxity in promotion activities, and how to effectively deal with it.
Cadwil

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:15:53 PM

Thanks for the update Gina, but i wish people wont have have to visit facebook to read the update. This might be an excuse for someone else not read the update.
balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:49:22 PM

Thanks for the update Gina, but i wish people wont have have to visit facebook to read the update. This might be an excuse for someone else not read the update.

Click the image below and visit our InvestmentFund Stats. It will be periodically updated, but will be published on Sundays.

For those who don't know what it's referring to, visit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1851562.msg21788706#msg21788706

There is already a post about The InvestmentFund Stats

chinaemelum

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:48:57 AM

good even more than three people let's bring as many as we can to make XVP increase in value
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:41:57 AM

there are no secret for increase value, it need a real trading platform
it's not with the 200$ daily volume of bleutrade than the coin will be known
there are some little legit platform like cryptopia, yobit, c-cex

may be do a dice site with xvp
soulgate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 11:17:28 AM

Hi, we are collecting funds for legit exchange.  I will update OP with websites which already done, we have traffic exchange website, ads network and more.

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Ebele

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:53:18 PM

Interesting!! This strategy will definitely help our coin and make the value go higher.....So let's bring as many as we can through promotional activities
ibm1000

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:11:46 PM

You are completely right. We need a real trading platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: