Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 10:42:47 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ■|ANN|▌XVP |▌• VirtacoinPLUS • X11 • POW|POS • Stake Interest 7% •  (Read 90760 times)
pickyguttural

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:09:59 AM

Where is your team located btw?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cyourmoney2

Activity: 103

VirtacoinPlus will change my Lifestyle $$$

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:30:54 AM

Thanks Emnza for your comment on Reditt. I have been useing the online wallet since 2014 and never had a problem with it. All this bickering  is getting us nowhere fast. I have no technical experience but have contributed greatly first with Virtacoin, then VirtacoinPlus in order to see some results. We are now almost back to the same value as in 2014, Why? I would like for someone to properly explain to us non technical members , how we can move forward. I am still willing to put my VirtacoinPlus coins to work to help grow the value of our coin if someone can show me the way. It looks like cryptocurrencies are gaining in enormous value in the next year or so. Why not VirtacoinPlus. There must be a solution to this mess. abledigital those long long long explainations are getting tiresome to read. Lets move on. 

Get an Online VirtacoinPlus Wallet and change your lifestyle forever.
tomsmith26

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:45:58 PM

I'm beginning to love this conversation. I can feel you and your accomplices a little bit desperate, and it seems to me that you have the behavior of a cheater to whom the earth is running under his feet.
Let's explain chronologically:
1. First I told you I didn't believe your craps and I warned you that unless you were honest and admit the 1.5 Million are in your posession, I would do research on the blockchain and you'll pay for my time wasted.
2. As I suspected, you don't have balls to admit your thief, so I took the control of the TIF wallet and I told you the refund will be made in my way
3. I asked you a simple question you never answered https://docs.google.com/document/d/16YW_6tH8kwNKOZx8jhXa5P8Vs3pPUgDh4psA8YGFqvs/edit?usp=sharing
4. I've started the TIF refund which can be seen in this page https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1trUMB4u1y_5V4Url2MUF7oyNg9rROrDFrLYbqG8dSWQ/edit#gid=1704274958. The red color indicates the people who already got their investment back
5. I'm still waiting for 3 refund requests, one of them told me he will ask for his refund later and I also contacted Martin. I gave everybody 3 ways of contacting me to deliver their xvp addresses. As I have canceled my facebook account, there still remaining my personal email.
6. As I said earlier, the refund will be made in my way. Which means your contribution and also Prince VirtaLocal contribution will stay in my pocket until I decide what will do with your funds. If you ask me, right now I am thinking of paying myself for my time wasted.
7. The Chihoke name you've mentioned above, never sent an email to the official TIF email inbox, it was you the one who sent the email and the proof is

... which makes me believe that you sent the funds too.
8. As you may noticed, Emeka and your Great Team, honest people are working with tangible evidence, not with empty words.

I'm still waiting for your answer to my 1st Q, than the 2nd will come up. So let me remind the first question again, just in case you may forgot about it: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16YW_6tH8kwNKOZx8jhXa5P8Vs3pPUgDh4psA8YGFqvs/edit?usp=sharing. I know that making a lot of noise and diverting attention in another direction is a way to excuse and sneak around the main subject, but with me it doesn't work like that. Delivering evidence is difficult, isn't it? I will help you in the future. I like transparency, how is it with you?

What are you talking about XVP funds (1.5mil coins) ? I can not understand why XVP price is too low ? Maybe there was a dishonest thing happening here and this fact made this coin deeply down during the past months. I really feel regretful when I joined this project and holding this coin for long-term period. Maybe I will sell all my coins next days and stop supporting this project .

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
                      ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
                  ██████                          ██████
               █████                                  █████
             █████                                      █████
           ████                                            ████
         ████                                                ████
       ████                                                    ████
      ████                                                      ████
     ████                                                        ████
    ████                                                          ████
   ████            ███████████████     ███████████████             ████
  ████             ▀ █████████████▌   ▄▀ █████████████▌             ████
 ▐███             ▄▄ ▐█████████████  ███ ▐█████████████              ███▌
 ████            ▐██▌ █████████████▌ ███▌ █████████████▌             ████
 ███             ████ ▐█████████████ ▐███ ▐█████████████              ███
▐███            ▐████▌ █████████████▌ ███▌ █████████████▌             ███▌
▐███            ██████ ▐█████████████ ▐███ ▐█████████████             ███▌
▐███           ▐██████▌ █████████████▌ ███▌ █████████████▌            ███▌
▐███           ████████ ▐█████████████ ▐███ ▐█████████████            ███▌
▐███          ▐████████▌ █████████████▌ ███▌ █████████████▌           ███▌
▐███          ██████████ ▐█████████████ ▐███ ▐█████████████           ███▌
▐███         ▐██████████▌ █████████████▌ ███▌ █████████████▌          ███▌
▐███         ████████████ ▐█████████████ ▐███ ▐█████████████          ███▌
 ███        ▐████████████  █████████████▌ ███  █████████████▌         ███
 ████       █████████████  ▐█████████████ ▐██▌ ▐█████████████        ████
 ▐███      ▐█████████████   █████████████▌ ██   █████████████▌       ███▌
  ████     █████████████▌   ▐█████████████      ▐█████████████      ████
   ████    █████████████     █████████████▌      █████████████▌    ████
    ████                                                          ████
     ████                                                        ████
      ████                                                      ████
       ████                                                   █████
         ████                                                ████
           ████                                            ████
             █████                                      █████
               █████                                  █████
                  ██████                          ██████
                      ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
                          ▀▀███████████████████▀▀

Monaize
|

|

Cadwil

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:58:23 PM

I'm beginning to love this conversation. I can feel you and your accomplices a little bit desperate, and it seems to me that you have the behavior of a cheater to whom the earth is running under his feet.
Let's explain chronologically:
1. First I told you I didn't believe your craps and I warned you that unless you were honest and admit the 1.5 Million are in your posession, I would do research on the blockchain and you'll pay for my time wasted.
2. As I suspected, you don't have balls to admit your thief, so I took the control of the TIF wallet and I told you the refund will be made in my way
3. I asked you a simple question you never answered https://docs.google.com/document/d/16YW_6tH8kwNKOZx8jhXa5P8Vs3pPUgDh4psA8YGFqvs/edit?usp=sharing
4. I've started the TIF refund which can be seen in this page https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1trUMB4u1y_5V4Url2MUF7oyNg9rROrDFrLYbqG8dSWQ/edit#gid=1704274958. The red color indicates the people who already got their investment back
5. I'm still waiting for 3 refund requests, one of them told me he will ask for his refund later and I also contacted Martin. I gave everybody 3 ways of contacting me to deliver their xvp addresses. As I have canceled my facebook account, there still remaining my personal email.
6. As I said earlier, the refund will be made in my way. Which means your contribution and also Prince VirtaLocal contribution will stay in my pocket until I decide what will do with your funds. If you ask me, right now I am thinking of paying myself for my time wasted.
7. The Chihoke name you've mentioned above, never sent an email to the official TIF email inbox, it was you the one who sent the email and the proof is

... which makes me believe that you sent the funds too.
8. As you may noticed, Emeka and your Great Team, honest people are working with tangible evidence, not with empty words.

I'm still waiting for your answer to my 1st Q, than the 2nd will come up. So let me remind the first question again, just in case you may forgot about it: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16YW_6tH8kwNKOZx8jhXa5P8Vs3pPUgDh4psA8YGFqvs/edit?usp=sharing. I know that making a lot of noise and diverting attention in another direction is a way to excuse and sneak around the main subject, but with me it doesn't work like that. Delivering evidence is difficult, isn't it? I will help you in the future. I like transparency, how is it with you?

What are you talking about XVP funds (1.5mil coins) ? I can not understand why XVP price is too low ? Maybe there was a dishonest thing happening here and this fact made this coin deeply down during the past months. I really feel regretful when I joined this project and holding this coin for long-term period. Maybe I will sell all my coins next days and stop supporting this project .
Yes something went horribly wrong. But it's not worth losing everything just yet. I will advice you to keep your coins and play the wait and see card. But of course the choice is yours. Not sure if you have attended any of the meetings organized by the group in zoom before.
rizzle

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:06:12 PM

A rising price would solve all problems.
getlike

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 09:18:21 PM

Cadwil

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:30:04 AM

A rising price would solve all problems.
Absolutely. If people are still selling low, I no longer believe it's the 2 million, 1.5 or both. A dumper who really intended to dump, would not do it at such a low price. Dumping scheme are using done when value rises to a profitable level. I really do not see why Emeka will deliberately dump such huge amounts of coins at such a low value. It looks foolish because it is not a smart move. Non of us who really want to do that will do it at 50,100 or even 700 satoshi. Only a person who does not believe in the project or its potential, will do that. I think if the community can really understand what Abledigital has tried to explain, they will realize it was not a deliberate move. I still do not believe he took the burnt coins. But panic can definitely cause him to dump his hidden coins. Anyone selling low is either quitting, or because they bought it low. Things can get better again. But as long as the community remain upset and keeps accusing and fighting, we will take the next 2 to 5 years to start moving again. 10 million XVP is still still a low volume considering the mining and staking rewards, and the potential of getting more people involved. Anyone who believes Balvio's theory that everything is over should rethink and help solve things out. But to all who just can't get over it, the choice is yours.
Cadwil

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:50:27 AM

Do you still want the community to donate to this project?
donarito

Activity: 509

fast forward we go

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:22:26 AM

what a drama is going on here Cheesy are you guys listing coins to topia or you will just continue making more drama? Cheesy
getlike

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 08:17:09 AM

Do you still want the community to donate to this project?

No, i just want that someone listed it to cryptopia. Because no one ever donated for it even when it could be listed for only 200 000 DOT, now it is 2 500 000

Cadwil

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:17:50 AM

what a drama is going on here Cheesy are you guys listing coins to topia or you will just continue making more drama? Cheesy
I really don't like dramas.
ju34400

Activity: 359

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:27:16 AM

cryptopia is too expensive
like i have already say, make a xvp dice site, it affordable,it makes profit and brings peoples

Cadwil

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:22:08 PM

cryptopia is too expensive
like i have already say, make a xvp dice site, it affordable,it makes profit and brings peoples
I really like your idea.
santoso1003

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:43:11 PM

so how bout this coin in the future with all "things" going on here
right now price keep going down, wonder should i keep mining and invest in this coin... Sad
EMEKA OKOLI

Activity: 254

Able Digital

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 01:50:58 PM

The problem we are having in this community and our XVP coin is the mindset of our community.

Rejonalism, is the second part of our problems.

Check all the coins that have website for exchange in coinmarketcap, many of the coins that have website are  making it, all of them are trading higher volume, but XVP virtacoinplus community, we can't come together and think how we can change the life of people that invested in this coin with one mine and vision.

I have try all my best to help this community and even though some of you that have the problem of Rejonalism may not see it, but one great vision I was able to achieve was setting the mining pool to low 2.5 and by every 525,000 new block we get it adjusted down by 100,000  XVP, it mains next will about 2.3xvp  par reword.

This is a great coin if we have one central vision.

We can choose who will be our official team coordinator.

I will Suggest, we put names of the people here, and this people should give us their vision for the coin and we will look into the visions and chose who will be the coordinator.

I will suggest,  this names, prince Virtalocal,  NISSIAN,  getlink,  john more.   Willans will be supporting  and I will support anyone else

WE ARE TAKING CRYPTO-CURRENCY TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
rizzle

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:34:39 PM

So after all those meetings and giant paragraphs of information we're basically back to the beginning.  I would think at this point doing almost anything with the coin is better than the current situation. 

Someone needs to make some decisions.  Too much talking. 

If the volume continues downward and we lose bleutrade then this coin is finished.  That would be a shame because despite the poor showing, it seems like a lot of effort was put into something.
balvio

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:44:46 PM

The problem we are having in this community and our XVP coin is the mindset of our community.
Rejonalism, is the second part of our problems.
Check all the coins that have website for exchange in coinmarketcap, many of the coins that have website are  making it, all of them are trading higher volume, but XVP virtacoinplus community, we can't come together and think how we can change the life of people that invested in this coin with one mine and vision.
I have try all my best to help this community and even though some of you that have the problem of Rejonalism may not see it, but one great vision I was able to achieve was setting the mining pool to low 2.5 and by every 525,000 new block we get it adjusted down by 100,000  XVP, it mains next will about 2.3xvp  par reword.
This is a great coin if we have one central vision.
We can choose who will be our official team coordinator.
I will Suggest, we put names of the people here, and this people should give us their vision for the coin and we will look into the visions and chose who will be the coordinator.
I will suggest,  this names, prince Virtalocal,  NISSIAN,  getlink,  john more.   Willans will be supporting  and I will support anyone else

Who do you think will follow an illiterate cheater like you? Maybe your stupid Team. Your vision stinks like shit! LOL

First of all, you didn't answer my 1st question https://docs.google.com/document/d/16YW_6tH8kwNKOZx8jhXa5P8Vs3pPUgDh4psA8YGFqvs/edit?usp=sharing. After that, a few more will follow.

Second, you have to return the 1.5 Million coins (supposed to be burnt) to the people where they belong to.

After that, maybe people will forgive you and they get back to work.
balvio

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:46:36 PM

Where is your team located btw?

The Cheater's Nest is located in Abuja, Nigeria.
balvio

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:03:12 PM

It's simple as 1-2-3. See the two wallets below? They both belong to a single person, Emeka Okoli.

(just go to this link https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xvp/wallet.dws?1.htm and hit "History")

(just go to this link https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xvp/wallet.dws?41.htm and hit "History")

On October, 18, he holds 4.5 Million coins, which means 50% of the premined that were used to swap vta. He started dumping on Bleutrade and Nova in that day, sustaining some stupid ideas to fool the people. He thinks about himself he's clever, but he's just an ordinary scammer, who never graduated from any school (I was part of a few meetings, so I know what I'm saying). He is paying some Nigerians to support him in this approach. Pumps and dumps will follow. That's it for short. Shit people... shit coin. Simple as 1-2-3 !!

(P.S.  I forgot to warn you that tons of shit will be thrown on me, for I have explored the blockchain, made all this public and have broken their plan)  Cheesy
balvio

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:52:34 PM

Let's move on with Livecoin. The part of neighborhood already invested some BTC. Let us continue this group effort.

The group effort will follow only if and when the 1.5 Million coins held by Emeka Okoli will be administered by a number of honest people. He disqualified himself.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.