Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 09:32:33 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ■|ANN|▌XVP |▌• VirtacoinPLUS • X11 • POW|POS • Stake Interest 7% •  (Read 91207 times)
gcoffie7

Activity: 588

virtacoin

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:50:51 AM

Still waiting for a providential person to list XVP on a big exchange? You can wait for years and that person will not appear!
I'm not cynical here, I just want you to realize that a single person will never do that, and our only alternative is TIF. I am particularly interested in the big holders who have not yet decided to participate in our common effort.
To "support" my cynicism, I've decided to post here a response that someone received from the HitBTC Exchange. Of course, I personally will never agree such huge costs, but these are the conditions of a big exchange:

Please find below our listing proposal and let me know if you have any further questions about it.

Basic Listing
  6 months listing -----  6 BTC /per market*
12 months listing ----- 10 BTC /per market*

Price includes:
·     Listing on Хитер  against one selected currency – BTC/ETH/USDT
·     Re-tweet of your listing announcement
·     Publication on our Knowledge Base page with a short description and a link to your website

Additional promo options:
·     More currency pair options – 3 BTC per each new pair
·     Blog post + Tweet  – 2,5  BTC
.     Token Contract Audit
·     Professional trading consulting (provided by trusted partner)

Listing Promo Package: 3 pairs x 12 months listing + Blog Post = 15 BTC

*Prices valid until October 22, 2017

*Terms:
1) Payments are accepted in BTC or ETH
2) Please ask for current price in ETH
3) We require that you embed the HitBTC logo that links to our site or our Price Widget on your project’s main page
4) We encourage you to take part in our affiliate program in order to receive a share of your community’s trades via HitBTC

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Viktoria

Hey, big XVP Holder! Do you expect someone to bear such costs? Keep waiting... and sleep tight!

Thanks balvio but can  you educate us about this ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gcoffie7

virtacoin

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:53:32 AM

XVP, community I understand that because of the price of xvp that is down now, that many of you don’t like to make a comment any more in the forums, if you don’t, please this will affect our coin been listed in more bigger exchange as many of the bigger exchanges do as for all our forums and will visit them one after the other.
We need to be active if you love this Great coin.
Make sure you make your comments or your new post about the progress of our coin, any good info that will help us is welcome. Keep visiting virtacoinworld.com, list your products and services, this is only what the exchanges see that will enable them list XVP in their platforms.
We have contacted many, ME, GINA, PRINCE, NISSAN, WILLIANS AND BALIVO , the only what we need from all the community is just to be busy with your new post or comment to help move xvp to the people.
Some of the exchange can list XVP without any pay but we must be active in all forums.

Thanks

We are here now i hope we all understand this we need to comments on issues in all forums cheers.
smithk

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 10:12:21 AM

XVP, community I understand that because of the price of xvp that is down now, that many of you don’t like to make a comment any more in the forums, if you don’t, please this will affect our coin been listed in more bigger exchange as many of the bigger exchanges do as for all our forums and will visit them one after the other.
Make sure you make your comments or your new post about the progress of our coin, any good info that will help us is welcome. Keep visiting virtacoinworld.com, list your products and services, this is only what the exchanges see that will enable them list XVP in their platforms.
We have contacted many, ME, GINA, PRINCE, NISSAN, WILLIANS AND BALIVO , the only what we need from all the community is just to be busy with your new post or comment to help move xvp to the people.
Some of the exchange can list XVP without any pay but we must be active in all forums.

Thanks

Thanks team for the good work. Even as we await responses from the various exchanges contacted so far, we still need to be actively engaged.
Investment fund still need more contribution.
I have been sharing www.radioxvp.com and believe you me it draws attention.
We can share this together with www.virtacoinworld to make xvp gain more exposure
Ebele

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:15:29 AM

Thanks

Ofcourse You are right! XVP D WAY FORWARD!!
Liammullen

Activity: 42

universal waves token DEV

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:20:36 AM

Is there a pow mining pool

amarian12

Activity: 595

https://www.e-pool.net https://www.nlexch.com

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 11:22:26 AM

Is there a pow mining pool

miner -o stratum+tcp://p2pool.e-pool.net:5896 -u YourWalletAddress -p password

https://www.e-pool.net - Start mining multiple coins today! No registration required.
https://www.nlexch.com - The Opensource Cryptocurrency Exchange
balvio

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:53:28 PM

New video: "XVPWorld Platform - 'Services Market Place' Portal"

(courtesy of member @uj_forlife) Enjoy! Wink

kotha72

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:58:45 PM

Btc on a rat race and can't believe 1 btc now $5740 !!!! but we are still less than a satoshi for how long?
gcoffie7

virtacoin

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:51:37 PM

Btc on a rat race and can't believe 1 btc now $5740 !!!! but we are still less than a satoshi for how long?

I believe we will over come the current price of xvp ,there is hope in Yah virtacoinplus will rock the world of crypto .
Cadwil

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:59:21 PM

Bitcoin story increases my confidence on VirtacoinPlus.
9jaflick

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:08:45 AM

Still waiting for a providential person to list XVP on a big exchange? You can wait for years and that person will not appear!
I'm not cynical here, I just want you to realize that a single person will never do that, and our only alternative is TIF. I am particularly interested in the big holders who have not yet decided to participate in our common effort.
To "support" my cynicism, I've decided to post here a response that someone received from the HitBTC Exchange. Of course, I personally will never agree such huge costs, but these are the conditions of a big exchange:

Please find below our listing proposal and let me know if you have any further questions about it.

Basic Listing
  6 months listing -----  6 BTC /per market*
12 months listing ----- 10 BTC /per market*

Price includes:
·     Listing on Хитер  against one selected currency – BTC/ETH/USDT
·     Re-tweet of your listing announcement
·     Publication on our Knowledge Base page with a short description and a link to your website

Additional promo options:
·     More currency pair options – 3 BTC per each new pair
·     Blog post + Tweet  – 2,5  BTC
.     Token Contract Audit
·     Professional trading consulting (provided by trusted partner)

Listing Promo Package: 3 pairs x 12 months listing + Blog Post = 15 BTC

*Prices valid until October 22, 2017

*Terms:
1) Payments are accepted in BTC or ETH
2) Please ask for current price in ETH
3) We require that you embed the HitBTC logo that links to our site or our Price Widget on your project’s main page
4) We encourage you to take part in our affiliate program in order to receive a share of your community’s trades via HitBTC

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Viktoria

Hey, big XVP Holder! Do you expect someone to bear such costs? Keep waiting... and sleep tight!
if there is one thing i dont understand about this exchange is why they will demand a fee so high as 10BTC which $56,000 at current BTC market price from altcoins before they can get listed on their platform!
12 months listing ----- 10 BTC /per market* *meaning after the month of listen has elapse you have to pay another 10BTC again for you coin remain on there platform* does this make any sense at all, is run am exchange another means of extracting money from people/altcoin developers?
I think i know exactly to do

▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
 ▄▄███████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███████▄▄
██████▀▀ ▄▄████████▄▄ ▀▀██████
████▌ ▄████████████████▄ ▐████
████▌ ████████▀▀▀███████ ▐████
████▌ ██████▌▄███▄██████ ▐████
████▌ ██████▌▀█▄▄ ██████ ▐████
████▌ ████████▄▄▄███████ ▐████
████▌ ▀████████████████▀ ▐████
██████▄▄ ▀▀████████▀▀ ▄▄██████
 ▀▀███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████▀▀
     ▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
         ▀▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
████▌ ▄███████▀   ▐████▄ ▐████
████▌ ████████  ▄███████ ▐████
████▌ ██████      ██████ ▐████
████▌ ████████  ████████ ▐████
████▌ ████████  ████████ ▐████
████▌ ▀███████▄▄███████▀ ▐████
     ▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
         ▀▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
             ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
████▌ ▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄ ▐████
████▌ ██ ▀█████▀     ▀██ ▐████
████▌ ██▌   ▀▀▀      ███ ▐████
████▌ ███▄           ███ ▐████
████▌ ████▀         ████ ▐████
████▌ ▀████▄     ▄▄████▀ ▐████
██████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀ ▄▄██████
     ▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
         ▀▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
             ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
████▌ ▄████████████████▄ ▐████
████▌ ██████████▀▀  ▐███ ▐████
████▌ ██████▀▀  ▄   ████ ▐████
████▌ ███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████ ▐████
████▌ ████▄▄█▀     █████ ▐████
████▌ ▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀ ▐████
     ▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
         ▀▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
balvio

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:15:20 AM

if there is one thing i dont understand about this exchange is why they will demand a fee so high as 10BTC which $56,000 at current BTC market price from altcoins before they can get listed on their platform!
12 months listing ----- 10 BTC /per market* *meaning after the month of listen has elapse you have to pay another 10BTC again for you coin remain on there platform* does this make any sense at all, is run am exchange another means of extracting money from people/altcoin developers?

Things are pretty much like this: When a big exchange accepts an altcoin, they guarantee you a tremendous increase in the value of that altcoin, based on their reputation and the fact that the biggest investors are there on their platform. Which implies that you, as a developer, will get huge profits from that listing. That's why the high fee.
Cadwil

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:18:43 AM

Things are pretty much like this: When a big exchange accepts an altcoin, they guarantee you a tremendous increase in the value of that coin, based on their reputation and the fact that the biggest investors are there on their platform. Which implies that you, as a developer, will get huge profits from that listing. That's why the high fee.
Something to ponder over I think. The advantages are huge, but so does the cost. How to strike a balance is something to really ponder over.
getlike

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 12:45:24 PM

I was just thinking, what if we all tried together to MINE some Monero (XMR) coins just using our internet browsers and computer CPU power?
Here is a miner added to my website: https://virtacoins.net/miner.php
If You would like to give a hand, just visit https://virtacoins.net/miner.php , Click Start Now and keep Your browser open.

*Just to try. Never got paid Yet. Minimal payout 0.5 XMR

soulgate

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 03:40:59 PM

I was just thinking, what if we all tried together to MINE some Monero (XMR) coins just using our internet browsers and computer CPU power?
If You would like to give a hand, just visit https://virtacoins.net/miner.php , Click Start Now and keep Your browser open.

Okey. I'm going to the gym, leaving my PC for 3 hours.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

balvio

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:59:18 PM

Go to virtacoinworld platform, place your services and get paid for your job:

The Freelance services market place is a platform where Companies and individual can post any services that they offer, this platform offers the showcasing of numerous services that you can render and get paid for the job done.
balvio

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:05:31 PM

Go to virtacoinworld platform and place your digital and downloadable products for sale all over the world:

The Digital Market Place is a platform where individuals and corporate organizations can advertise their digital and downloadable products on the site for sale all over the world. The media can use this as a medium to pass information to the people by posting a downloadable product for sale to a large audience.

However, many of the top marketplaces aren’t all that friendly for people trying to sell digital goods. That’s why we put together this marketplaces that fit the bill. The best part is marketplaces provide all the processing and delivery for you, with automated links or download libraries for direct customer access.

You can post articles, like Magazines, E-Books, Music, Videos, Software’s, Games, Photography and Art work.
balvio

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:08:38 PM

Go to virtacoinworld platform and advertise your products for sale all over the world:

The E-commerce Market Place is a platform where corporate organizations and individuals can advertise and showcase their products on the site for sale all over the world. You can own your shop and display your products for sale on this platform and state the currency you wish to accept for the products.
balvio

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:13:02 PM

Visit virtacoinplus XVP Local Market Exchange page, where you can Exchange, meet with agents who sell Virtacoinplus in your local currency. Search for sellers online, place order and chat with the seller.

Procedure for buying Virtacoinplus in the Local Market Exchange part:

Search for sellers in your choosing currency, you will see sellers who have put up their XVP for sell, you can choose from any of the sellers that his price is OK by you.
  Check the sellers review page.
  Read the sellers Terms of Trade before placing your buy order, chat with the seller.
  You can then enter the purchase amount, ensure you send a message to the seller and establish chat before making payment to the seller’s account.
  Once you have transfer the fund to the sellers account, make sure you Mark payment completed.

Please Note: ensure you make your payment within the time frame giving by the seller by marking payment completed automatically secure the XVP you are buying by locking it, it will Escrow with us, the seller cannot have access to the fund any more, the only option remaining for the seller is to confirm your payment and release your XVP to you.

If the seller refuses to release your XVP to you, you have the option to put it on dispute by submitting an evidence of payment, and then the Team will look into it.
silverhazepd

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:15:25 PM

Okey. I'm going to the gym, leaving my PC for 3 hours.

https://i.imgur.com/g6M5sqG.png

i am in as well Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.