Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:31:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you deal with loss?  (Read 52255 times)
VegaAISolutions

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 06:43:12 PM

in my opinion, and I'm not sure other people would agree with this, there is no such thing as loss in investment. The thing about investment is you should only ever be investing disposable capital and if it's disposable in the first place then there is no such thing as a loss, it's money that you could afford to write off to begin with and therefore from the moment that you decided to dispose of that income you already took a loss. if the means through which you disposed of it happened to be an investment vehicle and that investment vehicle starts making you money it's a miracle, of course this presents a whole set of issues to itself because then you start seeing your portfolio rise and grow and also take its own losses and you have to start to think about when you walk away and what is enough money for you... this is a set of decisions you have to make on your own and I don't think you should listen to anybody else's advice as to what to do in that situation. go with your gut but until you get to that point always remember that if you're investing money that you had to lose anyway there's no such thing as a loss.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:27:39 PM

Losses is part of trading. we must accept losses and that doesn't to stop us from what we are doing to earn it. i will find another way to bring them back and losses also serves as a lesson for traders to be aware
Apparently, anyone who cannot accept losses in trading is not ready to trade at all. You cannot always win all the time and the reason everyone always say 'learn first' is to reduce the risk of losing all the time and increase your chances of winning at least 95% most of the time. Sometimes, market can just be terrible and if you are so emotional about it, then you will be doing yourself huge harm.
ongels

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:58:05 PM

This is the most risky thing happen when you enter this type investment, Just let it go, move on this will give you an eye opener to make things right in the future. Not all the time you win, Make sure and beware that this type of business cannot guarantee you to make more earnings,
Zagitta

Activity: 302

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:44:17 PM

I deal with loss by crying.  Cry

Seriously, there is nothing you can do about it. When you lose you lose. Suck it up, learn from your mistakes and grow into a better person as a result.

BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:32:32 AM

I deal with loss by trying to cut the losses as soon as possible and then I try and breathe it out and take a break. Come back at it another day with a fresh new perspective.

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:48:25 AM

I'm not deal with it. just accept it. I can do anything to get money back so can't sad forever. Must calm and back to trading.

This is what I was about to say, never lose hope and remain determined no matter how much loss you have suffered. The only way to recover your loss is to invest again and try not to repeat those mistakes which you have done in the past due to which you suffered a loss. Try to learn from your mistakes.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:27:38 AM

I deal with loss by crying.  Cry

Seriously, there is nothing you can do about it. When you lose you lose. Suck it up, learn from your mistakes and grow into a better person as a result.
Exactly, its fine to express how you feel about it but its already happened and learn from it dont dwell in something that cant make any good for you. if you cant accept losses dont try to trade again because its like gambling you cant control the outcome.

PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:47:13 AM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

i don't agree for any loss. fiirst I select some some coin that perfect for long run. i buy this coin when i see it price is low and wait for high rate. if coin price is dump i wait for high rate but don't get any loss.
Good strategy but expect you want to wait for a very long time on some coins, it doesn’t work all the time. Have you ever heard of shit coins? Yes! They are very plenty on the market right now and they are willing to make use of your cash to do some charity for themselves.

Also, don't just blindly buy into any coin, monitor the news and see what is being said about the asset you are holding. I once made that mistake and sure won't repeat itself again. I bought a coin, was very happy I bought at huge dip but then, it kept going down and down and down until I realized from the news it would be delisted on the exchange.

I lost about $650 that day. However, it is not a huge concern as there are always more wins to come and that is always what I tell myself whenever I lose.
Enzo 666

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:06:00 AM

try to make many resources so you can’t loss

divided your money to $ , euro , gold , silver , bitcoin and other altcoin so when one rise other will down i sell who is rise and buy more who is down

all rise and down factor is 30%
buxlover

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:35:20 AM

If there is even single news about the altcoin falling down then I will get my altcoins converted to bitcoin in the first drop only. Then if it falls a way down and the news comes abut there pumping then I will buy them again. This way I would have already made the profit as I sold them high and again bought them low. But this is much important that the coin should go down and must come up again. Otherwise the strategy won't work. I have lost two times this way but secured my investment as I would always sell before coin gets too much dumped.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:36:25 AM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

There are many times that I lose my money because of the trading. If I experiencing that, I always pissed off to myself because I am idiot person. I think the best way to do is to stay calm and do not panic.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:09:38 AM

There are many times that I lose my money because of the trading. If I experiencing that, I always pissed off to myself because I am idiot person. I think the best way to do is to stay calm and do not panic.
While involved onto trading or anything related to bitcoin and digital currencies one should not get panic as the user mentioned. Have patience, even if the price drops down soon it retains the value. So be calm and keep hold to profit rather than selling low just on the panic.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:25:23 AM

You won't have to deal with any loss if you don't make shitty investments like throwing dice in the first place. Investing in shitcoins has a price. Drink a nice glass of cold water and swallow it with your "lose" pill. It will make you smarter next time.

Yeah your right, though you have regret to your loss but take it us encouragement to learn to be careful next time and to be a smarter one in investing, trading, gambling and etc. To have more income and profit..
Just learn to your experience and failures..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:33:34 PM

While involved onto trading or anything related to bitcoin and digital currencies one should not get panic as the user mentioned. Have patience, even if the price drops down soon it retains the value. So be calm and keep hold to profit rather than selling low just on the panic.
The loss is normal thing on the market, you do not need feel sadly or boring when you have some losses. Important, after those losses, what did you receive any experience to improve your trading way in next time?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:29:55 PM

nothing to deal. nothing to do. just accept it and you will feel better. dont try to do anything stupid

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:15:25 PM

The loss is normal thing on the market, you do not need feel sadly or boring when you have some losses. Important, after those losses, what did you receive any experience to improve your trading way in next time?
We should really take those loses normally and its always been part of learning process here on trading world.We should learn on those so that on next time we wont able to commit such thing but in reality we cant avoid to lose money since market is really volatile which means possibilities on losing money would be permanent but we can able to minimize it with our own knowledge and skills.

dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:03:30 PM

We should really take those loses normally and its always been part of learning process here on trading world.We should learn on those so that on next time we wont able to commit such thing but in reality we cant avoid to lose money since market is really volatile which means possibilities on losing money would be permanent but we can able to minimize it with our own knowledge and skills.

Exactly, if you got yourself under any kind of emotions, your further trading will be limited to small profit, and even continue to make losses. The person who taught me trading, also taught me that making is temporary if you learn and implement from it on your next trade.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:44:19 PM

I agree with that, loss may seem normal in trading but it certainly pissed all of us whenever we trade and lose profit. What we can do is to accept what happened and moved on, sometimes there are lessons that we can earn from failing which will help us to grow and understand trading more.

I think it will also be helpful to think that there will be better opportunities coming after losing profit.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
celested

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:09:41 AM

Business alongside the profits that bring us, we face many risks and losses. Even someone completely bankrupt. So when you do business you have to leave a back road. Please reserve money to be able to handle. Do not invest in a single currency. So when the money is not afraid to lose.
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:10:25 AM

Experiencing it, and it is fair in the trade.
we can learn from the loss that we are wrong in determining the strategy. or we are not disciplined using the rules we have set. the cause is emotion because the emotions will make us out of control.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: