Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:20:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you deal with loss?  (Read 52255 times)
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:08:11 PM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

Dealing with loss is like being stumbled on a rocky road. Once, you have fallen, the only choice that you should only have is to stand up. Stand up and be more careful next time. Most of all is learn from the mistakes you have made. Quitting is not an option here, because an opportunity like this doesn't come everytime, so we should seize the moment.
win and loss is a part of game if you are a good trader than you should accept both cases with happiness. i want to suggest you about loss whenever you faced a loss then you need to find out that where you have done mistake and than clear this mistake for the next so that you never repeat this mistake so by following this you will become an expert and also a success trader.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
omaraha

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:45:33 PM

This discussion topic is very cool
And useful
But the inevitable loss
There is also a profit
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:04:45 PM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

it is a difficult decision and a big mistake can not predict the market well, if it happens to me maybe I will keep holding and wait for the price back up because I do not want to lose much, meanwhile I will try to collect again and trading on other coins
nerverd99

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:18:02 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 06:58:08 AM by nerverd99

One of the things we must learn in trading is our attitude in accepting defeat. Although this theory seems easy, but still the loss is something that is difficult to accept by both beginner traders and experts.

Now think about it. Losing in a sport game or in game without any material loss is sometimes difficult to accept, especially when we lose in a game where there is money lost in it.

We have to train the mental and self-discipline to be one of the most important thing in trading.We must remember the concept of "maximize your profits and minimize your losses". Of course this is not an easy thing to do but it is also not impossible as long as we are disciplined and know that trading is a business that has risks like business in general. Trading is not a "holy grail" or a quick way to be a billionaire.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:10:09 PM

Dealing with loss isn't too hard to do. When today you had a big mistake or you miss the time of selling and you consider that as a loss, you just need to cool down. Just go away or avoid checking the price of bitcoin or any alt coin that you hold so that you can be good when you are ready to come back. It may be hard in the beginning but when you accepted the loss, every time you will have it that will be an easy thing for you and you just have to recover.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:31:51 PM

Dealing with loss isn't too hard to do. When today you had a big mistake or you miss the time of selling and you consider that as a loss, you just need to cool down. Just go away or avoid checking the price of bitcoin or any alt coin that you hold so that you can be good when you are ready to come back. It may be hard in the beginning but when you accepted the loss, every time you will have it that will be an easy thing for you and you just have to recover.
Some are dealing it and taling it as this was a lesson learned for them that they dont want to experience again. Dealing with all your loss are the thing that you can be a good trader in the near future and tjis was shows as you have experienced a lot.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:32:52 AM

well if i experience it i do is wait for him a while hope his price will go up a bit, then sell it even if not get profit at least we get our money back although not entirely, to calm myself usually i play some games
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:58:12 AM

well if i experience it i do is wait for him a while hope his price will go up a bit, then sell it even if not get profit at least we get our money back although not entirely, to calm myself usually i play some games
There are always a chance to get back your loses and even  aim to be profitable, it's normal to lose in trading since we do not see the future.
Keep your attitude positive so you will learn from your mistakes, when you keep making mistakes and you always learn from it, that would make you a better person because you'll mature and you will not gonna make wrong decisions most of the time again.

This is a long term game, you need to focus on the future so you will not easily give up, don't be affected so much with your emotion as that would become your big weakness.

snackman

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 07:50:45 AM

In my view, I will sell all my coin if it falls down in 2 weeks. I wont waste my time with shit coins

MOTHIT

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:59:56 AM

Life teach you lot of thing when you are in loss only when you have success lot of people will appreciate and behind you the same thing is opposite when you are in loss that time I keep calm and wait for my time to come back again. Before I was panic my self in loss and take the decision wrongly. Now I correct my self and take decision to hold or sell according to the market sentiment and its working with me.

scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:03:57 AM

Loss is thing that noone want to happen in your career but you have to face it somedays. So the best thing to do when you're dealing with loss is stop chasing it. SOme guys made the lost become huge because they're keeping chasing it till they don't have anything left.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:49:53 AM

it is not hard but complicated , sometimes you have to accept your loses .

and sometimes you have to chase that loses when you think there is a possibility you can make it happen based on your analysis. so it depends on the situation , when you confident enough with the data you have , then why not to take a break? as there is an opportunity to get back your profit.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
JollySkipper

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:39:36 AM

If you invested in a good alt, you are not in a lost, you just need to way until the alt come back again. Nothing is going always up, it make correction, so if you buy something at all time high price you have to wait until it hits its price again.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slate_main

Activity: 105
Merit: 11

BYTZ

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:43:02 AM

Newtons law and all that... Sometimes you can hold the most shittiest of shitcoins in the hope, and sometime reality that they will climb or even go back 'up' from where they were all. Get a feeling for the markets and good coins, don't just randomly buy crap or you deserve to lose out.
Nariza

Activity: 246

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:37:11 PM

In terms of investment, The first thing comes into our mind are profit and loss. Investing is not easy. If you invest, you should be ready it's either earn or lose.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:13:18 AM

it is a difficult decision and a big mistake can not predict the market well, if it happens to me maybe I will keep holding and wait for the price back up because I do not want to lose much, meanwhile I will try to collect again and trading on other coins
Exactly, If you want to recover from your loss, then the only possible way is to invest into bitcoin again. If you will lose your heart and will stop trying in the world of bitcoin, then there is no way that you’ll be able to get what all you actually lost. You have to be brave and you need to make some good plan keeping all the things in your mind. Moreover, you also need to learn from your past mistakes as well.
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:17:21 AM

Exactly, If you want to recover from your loss, then the only possible way is to invest into bitcoin again. If you will lose your heart and will stop trying in the world of bitcoin, then there is no way that you’ll be able to get what all you actually lost. You have to be brave and you need to make some good plan keeping all the things in your mind. Moreover, you also need to learn from your past mistakes as well.
yes cause if you are taking your loss and you have nothing to do this can may you become a looser cause you have nothing to do even though even you have that loss you can have the chance to recover it dont just stick for what you have loss for think that you can have some way to get it back.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:05:04 PM

In dealing with loss, it is imperative to not be emotional about it, since bad decisions usually comes from being to emotional. It is also important to always think of the next step that will be maid in order for one to avoid making the same mistake. Also, looking at the bright side of everything that has happened will also help.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:52:00 PM

Just get over it! Another way to avoid loss is to set a stop loss and this way you wouldn't have to worry too much. Thats what I do Smiley
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:06:40 PM

If you invested in a good alt, you are not in a lost, you just need to way until the alt come back again. Nothing is going always up, it make correction, so if you buy something at all time high price you have to wait until it hits its price again.
As far as I know, holder Bitcoin earned more profits than holder altcoins. The price of Bitcoin pumped and made the Bitcoin rates of altcoins dumped below the old price. Although some altcoin could increased to new all time highest price in USD rates, but I checked the profits of Bitcoin holders are better than altcoin holders.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: