Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:47:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you deal with loss?  (Read 52264 times)
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:10:09 AM

in my opinion, even though we are currently trading at dump prices, we will not sell them at that time, because I think some time that price will rise again, with prices higher than the previous price, if you do not want to lose your investment you better wait some time again, because I know the price will be higher again. so you will not be able to lose your money.
Hugh_the_Wizard

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:14:20 AM

If you think that loss is failure and tragedy - well, so be it for you.
You can't win if you never lose.
So, I think, the best way is to keep playing - sooner or later you'kk master the tricks of the trade. It's better to see others lose, of course, but sometimes you've got to bite the dust to keep going on.
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 09:14:25 AM

I have an interesting personal experience for this. I was doing trading in altcoins and gained several BTC initially that too very quickly. Then the leverage trading on Bitmex came to my notice, I started small and the profits were huge. Then i did stupid mistake and put 80% of my Bitcoin in bitmex and made a strong X100 leverage bet. And guess what I lost it all in one go. 😂😂

I learned my lesson, and now I am careful and not greedy, the cryptocurrencies environment gives too good of a room to recover losses. Be patient, invest in good coins, and sleep peacefully waiting for a pump.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
ICOcosmos

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:47:52 AM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

FML state of mind back in the days, lost all hope etc. Learned from that and delegated risk accordingly. You dont really lose big if you dont FOMO buy the tops.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:36:01 AM

I have an interesting personal experience for this. I was doing trading in altcoins and gained several BTC initially that too very quickly. Then the leverage trading on Bitmex came to my notice, I started small and the profits were huge. Then i did stupid mistake and put 80% of my Bitcoin in bitmex and made a strong X100 leverage bet. And guess what I lost it all in one go. 😂😂

I learned my lesson, and now I am careful and not greedy, the cryptocurrencies environment gives too good of a room to recover losses. Be patient, invest in good coins, and sleep peacefully waiting for a pump.
ouch such a bad lost for you mate,because of eagrness to win bigger and easir you have loss everything.you made trading like a gambling and suddenly then all your earnings become to nothing.thats the problem every traders has.the temptation and self control

Luckily i didnt exprince such but hoping will never be.and about the topic maybe if i have huge loss i will take it as a learn from experience and wont let happen again
ramzhies

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:33:48 PM

simply closing my port.. but blackfolio keeps on reminding me about my losses lol
infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:32:15 PM

Trading is like a game, someday you win and someday you lose. And the best way to deal with losing is by learning your mistake that led you to lose your money. Once you learn your mistake then you can go ahead and continue with your trading.
And the most common thing that happen we must gonna be sure for everything that we wanted to be for example the way on how you may able to learn here by your experience so this is where you may able to deal with loss.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:16:28 PM

Trading is like a game, someday you win and someday you lose. And the best way to deal with losing is by learning your mistake that led you to lose your money. Once you learn your mistake then you can go ahead and continue with your trading.
And the most common thing that happen we must gonna be sure for everything that we wanted to be for example the way on how you may able to learn here by your experience so this is where you may able to deal with loss.

You don't have to deal with it to be honest, you just have to accept it and think of how you could make more profits rather that getting depressed on what just happened on your profits, because if you are going to be a negative thinker after a failure, then you are not going to be a successful person, unless if you are going to let that failure be your teacher to be a better one and to avoid making the same mistake again.
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:25:13 PM

So in trading how do you deal with loss? For example you've invested in an alt and now it has fallen quite hard and you're on the brink of losing all your bitcoin you invested in it.
How do you actually deal with it? Do you wait and keep on waiting in hope that it will bounce back up and return your investment or you sell and get whatever left of your investment?

Do not participate in any altcoin trading when the market is going up too fast. Altcoin should only be bought when the market goes strong. Here is a tip to help you avoid loss money.

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:53:37 PM

Its only those who are newbies who haven't lost anything when trading with bitcoins. Once you lose money you shouldn't get desperate and try to recoup the money that you have lost back, it will lead to you losing even more money in the process. Step back a while before you do anything else again.
MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:13:43 PM

Oh, I'm  in this trap few days ago.
Bought EMC2, this alt fallen hard.
I prefer wait.. I will wait 1 month, 2,3.. 6 months and return my losses Smiley
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:36:58 PM

I deal with loss like a an investigator. I want to know every thought and action that lead me to a loss! I want to know the kind of emotion that triggered my decision. I want to know every little detail of what contributed to such loss.
Janine012

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:23:07 PM

If in case , market crash and i think i have invested on coins which i think is best to hold for long, i will wait till its recover from the price i have bought it. But i have a taken a ride for some shit coins in the market, you might for awhile having a certain stop loss and wait for whales market to pump it hard and bad. Those shit coins survived and last long only their are certain whales who moves it and you not knowing, taken a bull ride and had been left behind on its hard dump. But you can take it this way, sell it at loss and after some time investing on real good coins, little by little you can recover your loss better than waiting for the market to recover.Been there and done that so for me sell it at loss and recover it in time.
FantechG5

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:30:05 PM

No one likes to lose and its not easy to cope with losses. But the first is do not to invest or trade more then you can afford to lose. There is not always easy because the feeling can overflow you anytimea and can make you think now is the time. Learn to control emotions is very needed to stand in trading.
lenarichi

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:10:55 PM

The loss of investment is not a reason for self-flagellation. Yes, it's sad. Nevertheless, take a step back and realize that no one is perfect. Even the best and most famous investors, including Warren Buffett, lost on some deals then and now. Above the nose and believe that you will be lucky next time   Kiss Kiss

Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:18:24 PM

Oh, I'm  in this trap few days ago.
Bought EMC2, this alt fallen hard.
I prefer wait.. I will wait 1 month, 2,3.. 6 months and return my losses Smiley
or if you did not put all you funds you can take a loss and move on better coins and make up for that loss.
and take this lesson in your mind so you wont buy pump and dump coins anymore
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:45:32 PM

simply closing my port.. but blackfolio keeps on reminding me about my losses lol
Everyone has his own way of dealing up with the things especially at the time when things are going against your favor. The best thing which you need to do at such kind of situations is to remain in your senses. Do not any kind of foolish decision which can further result in more loss or anything like that. Simply learn from your past mistakes and try to work in better way so that you can get back what all you lost.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:15:32 AM

I will wait until the price goes back up, because all the coins are experiencing a phase of price reduction and will go back up in some time later. There is also a rise in a matter of days and even months. and as long as I hold the coin, I look for information relating to the coin, to determine whether the coins I have purchased are scame or not. That's how I face problems if the altcoin I buy is experiencing a price reduction.
There comes number of occasions when you face certain kind of situation in which you suffer loss. There is nothing to be worried about that and all these thing are actually helping you out in learning something good. The best practice which you can use in order to deal with loss is to learn from your past mistakes which resulted in loss. This will help you in having a fair idea of what to do next.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:24:51 AM

To deal with loss will not be easy on anyone no matter how experience you might be. Preparation for loss however is the best strategy any investor can employ. Loss in unavoidable when you trade, you just need to take it in stride some times.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
tayyabdar

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:29:25 AM

Before entering crypto currency you should have balls to tackle loss and should show holding power.
Holding power is the KEY to success in Crypto currency,
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: