Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:13:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OS] nvOC easy-to-use Linux Nvidia Mining  (Read 417965 times)
LuKePicci

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:54:48 PM

Hello,

Anyone using bminer to mine Ethash?
Do you see any differences in hash rate between miner and ethminer?
I tried to run them side by side, but I cannot see any noticeable difference in speed.

What do you think?

@CryptAtomeTrader44  said something about thet in some previous posts.
tntdl

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 04:56:19 PM

Can anyone help me?
Should you invest in a digger at this point?
CryptAtomeTrader44

Activity: 340
Merit: 103

It is easier to break an atom than partialities AE

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:46:15 PM

Can anyone help me?
Should you invest in a digger at this point?

That's a good question.

In the crypto-World, it is common to read and hear (Youtube): invest only what you are willing to lose.

This is especially valid when you want to speculate only on the exchanges that have multiplied since 1 year.

With mining, it's a little different. You will have to buy the equipment, which requires some technicals knowledges, although this last year, RIG mining are sold all mounted and ready to use, I do not recommend. You risk to loose some interest tu mount yourself you own machine. That is an amazing task.
Of course, all this has a financial cost (the hardware cost has dropped a little since the last two months, but the difficulty of the main cryptos has also increased sharply, except for XMR since they forked).

In addition to these parameters to manage, you will have to spend a lot of time maintaining, optimizing and updating your machine. This is not a problem for technicians, engineers and other geeks who spend a lot of time in their spare time.
Finally, although this is not obvious, you will also have to trade (and learn how to do it! What in my case, is far from a panacea because I start from ZERO!). Yes, to trade because it is very obvious that it will be necessary at the right time and not to sell down or buy high (because you will do diversification inevitably).

Conclusion: Only YOU, have the answer to this question. What is cartain is that no one can win more without taking risks. And you will be without stops subject to your emotions during the bearish period as bullish, oscillating between depression and euphoria. All humans traders knows that, and they have to control themselves to be raesonable in their positions.

I repeat: invest only what you are willing to lose. Do not beat speed and precipitation.

And start with a RIG of 2 or 3 GPUs, no more. This way you can get an idea of ​​the time it can take to maintain, monitor and optimize. Then, if you think it's worth it after 3 or 4 months, then make two small RIGs (6 GPU) or a big RIG 12 GPU.

Happy mining  Cool

Translated with google translate
CryptAtomeTrader44

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:51:41 PM

Hello,

I tried to run them side by side, but I cannot see any noticeable difference in speed.

What do you think?

I use Bminer because at the beta2 start, there wasn't been possible to use Claymore for NICE_ETHASH coin checking in WTM_PROFIT SWITCHING. I hadn't seen any hasrate différence between claymore and Bminer.
Precisley, i mine only ETH, or ETC with Bminer. I saw it's possible tu DUAL mine with it, but i don't.
I don't retry to mine on nicehash with claymore.

Is seems to me that Bminer is slightly more stable.
CryptAtomeTrader44

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:55:19 PM

Updated guide: Test/Run nvOC 19-2.1 beta side-by-side with 19-2.0 on previous stable images.
from an edit of the previous original @papampi guide to include the new easy-to-use upgrade commands

Side-bv-side beta testing with this guide is only possible if you can edit gnome-terminal profiles, by either gui settings (via TeamViewer) or dconf.(via ssh)

Step 1:
Code:
git clone https://github.com/papampi/nvOC_by_fullzero_Community_Release.git /home/m1/NVOC/testing
cd /home/m1/NVOC/testing
bash nvOC miners-upgrade
cp 1bash.template 1bash
Edit your new 1bash you find in :
Code:
/home/m1/NVOC/testing/1bash

Step 2:
Create new gnome-terminal profile and start up command:

gnome-terminal menus: Edit > Preferences > Profiles > Clone the existing 'mining' profile and edit the clone.

Rename the cloned mining profile to "testing" or whatever you like.

In 2nd tab from left, "Command" change 2unix path in custom command.

Code:
/home/m1/2unix
to:
Code:
/home/m1/NVOC/testing/2unix

Choose the default "Profile used when launching ..." to the one you made.

Step 3:
It's better to reboot, to start fresh.
After reboot gnome-terminal will start with the new testing profile.

Switch back to 2.0:
To switch back to 19-2.0 stable just change the default "Profile used when launching ..." in gnome-terminal profiles again to 'mining' and you're done.

Update nvOC to latest commit:

Code:
cd /home/m1/NVOC/testing
bash nvOC upgrade

In case you're still on old revisions where that command was not yet available, do instead:
Code:
cd /home/m1/NVOC/testing
git stash && git pull

Update nvOC/miners to latest commit:

Code:
cd /home/m1/NVOC/testing/
bash nvOC miners-upgrade

Always keep a copy of your 1bash (old, new, beta, ....) in a safe place.
Please post your issues and found bugs here in bitcointalk forum or (better to avoid messing with people using the stable 2.0) in GitHub issues.
Always attach a report generated by:
Code:
bash nvOC report

List of all contributions is available on top of each script (dev log)

So, is it possible to folow this guide using git sync when i use 19.2.1 image if i use all the comands in NVOC\minning insteaf of NVOC\testing ?
LuKePicci

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:12:21 PM

Exactly, but take care of what I was mentioning here since the version in the last 2.1 beta is old already:

In case you're still on old revisions where that command was not yet available, do instead:
Code:
cd /home/m1/NVOC/testing
git stash && git pull

So you have to do:
Code:
cd /home/m1/NVOC/mining
git stash && git pull
fk2

Activity: 67
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:57:38 AM

the first time ever I heard about that SSD resize issue. you guys seriously need to consider that there are people like me who dont want to hook up a fucking display to a rig every time they want to install one. now I shall use gparted to do things but rig reboots every time when display is connected wtf guys seriously. this is ultra annoying when I update rigs by remote and now don't have local access whos idea was this?

If it has not resized automatically it is a bug and not an intended behavior. I suggested the gparted way only as a workaround for your specific situation. I would not suggest you to test the beta version without a monitor.

Just to have a clue on what happened to you: was the latest 2.0 w/ auto-expand image working for you or you previously used 1.4+update or 2.0 w/o auto-expand?

I used 2.0 image and got the hint for SSD resize so I just did that. I tried 2.0 before without monitor and had issues so I guess there is a problem with 2.0 image.
WaveFront

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:51:42 PM

Hello,

What do you think?

I use Bminer because at the beta2 start, there wasn't been possible to use Claymore for NICE_ETHASH coin checking in WTM_PROFIT SWITCHING. I hadn't seen any hasrate différence between claymore and Bminer.
Precisley, i mine only ETH, or ETC with Bminer. I saw it's possible tu DUAL mine with it, but i don't.
I don't retry to mine on nicehash with claymore.

Is seems to me that Bminer is slightly more stable.
Hello and thank you for your answer. I was reading in forums that Bminer was way more effective than Claymore and Ethminer, so I thought about giving it a try.
I cannot see any noticeable difference in hash rate (if you factor in the developer fee). Nevertheless, I see that Bminer has an integrated watchdog that catches GPU crashes pretty fast (not all of them), so overall efficiency is slightly better than ethminer.

By the way, is there a way to generate a reported hash rate like with Claymore
tomlev5

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:51:21 PM

I would like to try ethminer + pill on nvOC. Is there an easy way to do this on V0019-2.0 (I have access to the rig on ssh)? Or is it best that I burn V19-2.1beta on a HDD?
Spiralx

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:53:12 PM

I had my rigs on Win 10 for many months without any issues but since the introduction of equihash ASIC's it became necessary to start moving rigs to ETH. One of my rigs consists of 3gb 1060's which don't work in Win10 for ETH so I searched for alternative operating systems.

I have no experience using Linux before but nvoc was a piece of cake to setup. Simple editing of the 1bash to setup overclocks and enabling teamviewer was pretty much all that had to be done. Only thing I didn't like was no option to set a max fan speed before limiting power as I never want fans to run at 100% since they tend to be the most likely component to fail first as well as being noisy. I was able to fix that myself though just by opening the fan script and replacing the line checking if fan speed is at 100 to 80 instead.

Only other complaint is that I can't seem to get the telegram bot to work. I used the video tutorial and made sure the chat id & api is correct but nothing is ever sent to the bot.
LuKePicci

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:16:58 PM

I would like to try ethminer + pill on nvOC. Is there an easy way to do this on V0019-2.0 (I have access to the rig on ssh)? Or is it best that I burn V19-2.1beta on a HDD?

The easiest and safest thing you can do is to follow the guide to update to nvOC 2.1beta from your current image, it is safer than trying to burn the beta image as it is a mixture of old 2.0 stuff and old 2.1beta stuff which you would need to update before using it, even if the eth+pill works fine. Moreover if something do not work in the new beta you can revert to 2.0 in exactly 8 mouse clicks. Your other option is to find in this thread previous instructions to manually patch 2.0 tu support the pill. Can be done but it is neither the easiest nor the quickest way.
LuKePicci

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:27:11 PM

Only thing I didn't like was no option to set a max fan speed before limiting power as I never want fans to run at 100% since they tend to be the most likely component to fail first as well as being noisy.
That option now exists in 2.1beta.

Only other complaint is that I can't seem to get the telegram bot to work. I used the video tutorial and made sure the chat id & api is correct but nothing is ever sent to the bot.
That's strange, Make sure you put the full chat id, including eventual minus sign in front of the chat id number. If your chat id is referring to a group, make sure group messaging is enabled for that bot you created. Try to set message type to "papampi" since I can guarantee at least that one is working.
papampi

Activity: 686
Merit: 140

Linux FOREVER! Resistance is futile!!!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 06:45:06 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 08:47:52 PM by papampi

nvOC V19-2.1 beta Ubuntu-16.04 Nvidia-390 2018.07.07

-Complete new first boot process (Thanks to LukePicci)
-New additions and bug fixes

Extract the zip, flash your SSD/USB with the extracted img file
Open small fat partition.
Edit 1bash.template and save it as 1bash
Edit firstboot.json to enable/disable auto_expand. ("true" or "false")
recompile miners on first boot ("false" for no recompile, "A" for all, The letter/number associated to each recompilable miner depends on the latest nvOC_miner_update.sh script you find in the nvOC_miners repository on GitHub)
Auto recompile may take long time to download and recompile all miners.

On first boot, firstboot gnome-terminal profile will expand partition to full size, after reboot it will add latest nvOC and miners from GitHub repo.
firstboot gnome-terminal will stop and open mining gnome-terminal profile.
May reboot again if xorg.conf needs update.

Download link: nvOC_V19-2.1beta_U16.04_N390_D180707.img.zip
Image size: 9 Gb
Zip size: 3.5 Gb

sha256:
Code:
nvOC_V19-2.1beta_U16.04_N390_D180707.img: 
f1f02c1cd704d3a33c954f64c5b6856f3a75612243b68d66da2fc9acd7bea8a5  

nvOC_V19-2.1beta_U16.04_N390_D180707.img.zip
6334067606176ed90191b3e4980b21102d14a9c8f14ec63508669d1cb27d6e33  

LuKePicci

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:53:18 PM

Two quick notes for preciseness:

You always find the needed 1bash.template file from GitHub, at the link you find in the small fat partition.

Edit firstboot.json to enable/disable auto_expand and recompile miners on first boot. ("true" or "false")
You can set auto_expand to "true" or "false" depending on your choice, while recompile_miners can be either "false" if you do not intend to let any miner be recompiled during first image boot, or a list of miners do you want to recompile, written in the same way as you are used to do with the nvOC_update_miner.sh. For exampt recompile_miners:"7 U" will recompile TPccminer(7) and SUPPRminer(U), recompile_miners:"A" will recompile all(A) miners. The letter/number associated to each recompilable miner depends on the latest nvOC_miner_update.sh script you find in the nvOC_miners repository on GitHub.
papampi

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:48:35 PM

Two quick notes for preciseness:

You always find the needed 1bash.template file from GitHub, at the link you find in the small fat partition.

Edit firstboot.json to enable/disable auto_expand and recompile miners on first boot. ("true" or "false")
You can set auto_expand to "true" or "false" depending on your choice, while recompile_miners can be either "false" if you do not intend to let any miner be recompiled during first image boot, or a list of miners do you want to recompile, written in the same way as you are used to do with the nvOC_update_miner.sh. For exampt recompile_miners:"7 U" will recompile TPccminer(7) and SUPPRminer(U), recompile_miners:"A" will recompile all(A) miners. The letter/number associated to each recompilable miner depends on the latest nvOC_miner_update.sh script you find in the nvOC_miners repository on GitHub.

Thanks for the reminder, edited compile section.

gs777

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:01:47 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 04:15:18 AM by gs777

Is anyone know does it include EWBF v0.3
for equihas 144.5 mining
 Huh
papampi

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 09:46:12 AM

for equihas 144.5 mining
 Huh

Is the new 0.3 version command line arguments are same as before or there are new options?
Can you please post new arguments if its changed, so we can make the changes in 0miner and 1bash if needed.

CryptAtomeTrader44

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:28:15 PM

nvOC V19-2.1 beta Ubuntu-16.04 Nvidia-390 2018.07.07

-Complete new first boot process (Thanks to LukePicci)
-New additions and bug fixes

Extract the zip, flash your SSD/USB with the extracted img file
Open small fat partition.
Edit firstboot.json to enable/disable auto_expand. ("true" or "false")
recompile miners on first boot ("false" for no recompile, "A" for all, The letter/number associated to each recompilable miner depends on the latest nvOC_miner_update.sh script you find in the nvOC_miners repository on GitHub)
Auto recompile may take long time to download and recompile all miners.

On first boot, firstboot gnome-terminal profile will expand partition to full size, after reboot it will add latest nvOC and miners from GitHub repo.
firstboot gnome-terminal will stop and open mining gnome-terminal profile.
May reboot again if xorg.conf needs update.

Download link: nvOC_V19-2.1beta_U16.04_N390_D180707.img.zip
Image size: 9 Gb
Zip size: 3.5 Gb

sha256:
Code:
nvOC_V19-2.1beta_U16.04_N390_D180707.img: 
f1f02c1cd704d3a33c954f64c5b6856f3a75612243b68d66da2fc9acd7bea8a5  

nvOC_V19-2.1beta_U16.04_N390_D180707.img.zip
6334067606176ed90191b3e4980b21102d14a9c8f14ec63508669d1cb27d6e33  

Ok, i'll download it and try it this night on antother HDD USB.
CryptAtomeTrader44

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:54:37 PM

Exactly, enter the nvOC_Miner_Update.sh script choice menu in the readme because I was caught in a loop that asked me to choose at first boot.

I VOLUNTARILY chose to recompile ALL of the software on my machine to check if the mining software update script runs well and does the job properly.

On the other hand, it seems that there are problems to clone and compile some mining software. I copied below extracts from the log displayed in terminal console that is displayed after reboot.

Code:
Sun Jul  8 08:12:36 MST 2018 - nvOC FirstBoot start

+ Looking for the small fat partition
/media/m1/12D3-A869 is a mountpoint

+ Parsing firstboot.json
  ++ selected branch: 'release'
  ++ nvOC will install to: '/home/m1/NVOC/mining'

+ Wait for internet connection to continue nvOC setup
Connection to google.com 443 port [tcp/https] succeeded!

+ Cloning 'release' nvOC branch into /home/m1/NVOC/mining
  ++ Checking if selected branch actually exists...
0a8378ceb49c778f19134af18f421dba7f42ace3 refs/heads/release
  ++ /home/m1/NVOC/mining already exists, cleaning up
Cloning into '/home/m1/NVOC/mining'...
remote: Counting objects: 40, done.       
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (36/36), done.       
remote: Total 40 (delta 7), reused 15 (delta 1), pack-reused 0       
Checking connectivity... done.

+ Updating miners submodule
  ++ No cache found in /home/m1/.miners-cache
Submodule 'miners' (https://github.com/papampi/nvOC_miners.git) registered for path 'miners'
Cloning into 'miners'...
Submodule path 'miners': checked out 'ee963aa25b6b8d4f8299a2d5f13749fc6bdee498'

+ Checking free space
  ++ Available free space in root partition: 178460508 KB

+ Installing miners (recompile: A)
~/NVOC/mining/miners ~
Updating miners for nvOC V0019-2.1
Will check and restart miner if needed

Checking Equihash DSTM zm miner 0.6.1
cat: /home/m1/NVOC/mining/miners/dstm/latest/version: No such file or directory
Extracting DSTM zm miner

Checking Z-Enemy 1.10
cat: /home/m1/NVOC/mining/miners/ZENEMYminer/version: No such file or directory
Extracting z-enemy

Checking xmr-stak 2.4.4
cat: /home/m1/NVOC/mining/miners/xmr-stak/version: No such file or directory
Extracting xmr-stak

Checking Silent Miner 1.1.0
cat: /home/m1/NVOC/mining/miners/SILENTminer/version: No such file or directory
Extracting Silent Miner

Checking Claymore v11.8
cat: /home/m1/NVOC/mining/miners/claymore/latest/version: No such file or directory
Extracting Claymore

Checking SP Mod ccminer-1.8.2
cat: /home/m1/NVOC/mining/miners/SPccminer/version: No such file or directory
Extracting SPccminer

Checking alexis ccminer
cat: /home/m1/NVOC/mining/miners/ASccminer/version: No such file or directory
Extracting ASccminer

Checking Krnlx ccminer
cat: /home/m1/NVOC/mining/miners/KXccminer/version: No such file or directory
Extracting KXccminer

Checking Tpruvot ccminer-2.2.5
cat: /home/m1/NVOC/mining/miners/TPccminer/version: No such file or directory
Extracting Tpruvot

Checking KlausT ccminer 8.20
cat: /home/m1/NVOC/mining/miners/KTccminer/version: No such file or directory
Extracting Klaust ccminer

Checking Vertminer v1.0-stable.2 Release
cat: /home/m1/NVOC/mining/miners/vertminer/version: No such file or directory
Extracting vertminer

Checking nanashi-ccminer-2.2-mod-r2
cat: /home/m1/NVOC/mining/miners/NAccminer/version: No such file or directory
Extracting nanashi ccminer

Checking Ethminer 0.14.0
cat: /home/m1/NVOC/mining/miners/ethminer/latest/version: No such file or directory
Extracting and making changes for Ethminer

Checking KTccminer-cryptonight v2.06
cat: /home/m1/NVOC/mining/miners/KTccminer-cryptonight/version: No such file or directory
Extracting KTccminer-cryptonight

Checking Equihash Bminer 8.0.0
cat: /home/m1/NVOC/mining/miners/bminer/latest/version: No such file or directory
Extracting Bminer

Checking ANXccminer (git@cd6fab68823e247bb84dd1fa0448d5f75ec4917d)
cat: /home/m1/NVOC/mining/miners/ANXccminer/version: No such file or directory
Extracting ANXccminer

Checking MSFT Tpruvot ccminer-2.2.5 (RVN)
cat: /home/m1/NVOC/mining/miners/MSFTccminer/version: No such file or directory
Extracting MSFT Tpruvot ccminer

Checking SUPRminer 1.5
cat: /home/m1/NVOC/mining/miners/SUPRminer/version: No such file or directory
Extracting SUPRminer

Checking cpuminer-opt
cat: /home/m1/NVOC/mining/miners/cpuOPT/version: No such file or directory
Extracting cpuminer

Extracting and checking new miners for nvOC-v0019-2.x finished

Do you want to re-compile your miners (y/N)? 

Checking if bn.h bignum error is fixed for compiling miners or not
bn.h openssl already fixed for compiling miners

Select miners to compile (multiple comma separated values: 1,6,7)
1 - ASccminer
2 - KTccminer
3 - KTccminer-cryptonight
4 - KXccminer
5 - NAccminer
6 - SPccminer
7 - TPccminer
8 - vertminer
9 - ANXccminer
C - cpuminer
R - MSFTccminer (RVN)
U - SUPRminer
X - xmr-stak

ALL
Compiling alexis ccminer

ccminer.cpp:45:26: fatal error: cuda_runtime.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
Makefile:1398: recipe for target 'ccminer-ccminer.o' failed
make[2]: *** [ccminer-ccminer.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
mv -f .deps/ccminer-bench.Tpo .deps/ccminer-bench.Po
api.cpp: In function ‘void gpuhwinfos(int)’:
api.cpp:286:31: warning: format ‘%lu’ expects argument of type ‘long unsigned int’, but argument 8 has type ‘uint32_t {aka unsigned int}’ [-Wformat=]
   cgpu->gpu_sn, cgpu->gpu_desc);
                               ^
api.cpp:286:31: warning: format ‘%lu’ expects argument of type ‘long unsigned int’, but argument 8 has type ‘uint32_t {aka unsigned int}’ [-Wformat=]
mv -f .deps/ccminer-pools.Tpo .deps/ccminer-pools.Po
mv -f .deps/ccminer-api.Tpo .deps/ccminer-api.Po
mv -f .deps/ccminer-util.Tpo .deps/ccminer-util.Po
mv -f .deps/ccminer-bignum.Tpo .deps/ccminer-bignum.Po
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/m1/NVOC/mining/miners/ASccminer/src'
Makefile:1558: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/m1/NVOC/mining/miners/ASccminer/src'
Makefile:545: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2
cp: cannot stat '/home/m1/NVOC/mining/miners/ASccminer/src/ccminer': No such file or directory
Finished compiling alexis ccminer

Compiling Vertminer
 This could take a while ...
Submodule 'vertminer/src' (https://github.com/vertcoin-project/vertminer-nvidia) registered for path 'src'
Cloning into 'vertminer/src'...
fatal: reference is not a tree: 48b170a5828256600ca71e66d4c114af4e114236
Unable to checkout '48b170a5828256600ca71e66d4c114af4e114236' in submodule path 'src'
Update from shallow clone failed, reinit and fetching old commits...
From https://github.com/vertcoin-project/vertminer-nvidia
 * [new tag]         v1.0-beta.1 -> v1.0-beta.1
 * [new tag]         v1.0-beta.6 -> v1.0-beta.6
 * [new tag]         v1.0-beta.7 -> v1.0-beta.7
 * [new tag]         v1.0-stable.0 -> v1.0-stable.0
 * [new tag]         v1.0-stable.1 -> v1.0-stable.1
fatal: reference is not a tree: 48b170a5828256600ca71e66d4c114af4e114236
Unable to checkout '48b170a5828256600ca71e66d4c114af4e114236' in submodule path 'src'
bash: /home/m1/NVOC/mining/miners/vertminer/src/autogen.sh: No such file or directory
bash: /home/m1/NVOC/mining/miners/vertminer/src/configure: No such file or directory
bash: /home/m1/NVOC/mining/miners/vertminer/src/build.sh: No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat '/home/m1/NVOC/mining/miners/vertminer/src/vertminer': No such file or directory

/home/m1/NVOC/mining/miners/ANXccminer/src/build.sh: line 11: ./autogen.sh: Permission denied
done
/home/m1/NVOC/mining/miners/ANXccminer/src/build.sh: line 14: ./configure.sh: Permission denied
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
cp: cannot stat '/home/m1/NVOC/mining/miners/ANXccminer/src/ccminer': No such file or directory

Finished compiling anorganix ccminer

Would it be possible to have the compilation results in a log file specifically for this recompilation of mining software?

Is there a functional check or operational check of all mining software after automated recompilation?

The recompilations of all the software took about 1h15 on my machine, but it is also necessary to know that some recompliations have aborted and that the software is not operational.
On wet finger, I think it should warn the user that the recompilation of all minning software will take about 90 to 120 minutes

When the recompilations are completed, it starts again in a loop by dragging the choice by interaction with the user.
If I close and restart the console, then it resumes the synchonization of the papampi gihub nvOC_Miners repository.

Same thing if I restart the system.

Translated from French with Google translation
gs777

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:08:46 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 04:14:10 AM by gs777

for equihas 144.5 mining
 Huh

Is the new 0.3 version command line arguments are same as before or there are new options?
Can you please post new arguments if its changed, so we can make the changes in 0miner and 1bash if needed.

Hi Papampi!

Unfortunately I don't know much about EWBF v0.3 myself
but that's what I found in the 'EWBF's Cuda Equihash Miner' tread

Code:
miner --algo 144_5 --server us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com --port 20595 --pass x --user me.myrig --pers BgoldPoW

and

Code:
+-------------------------------------------------+
|         EWBF's Eqihash CUDA miner. v0.3         |
+-------------------------------------------------+
20:15:04 INFO: Current pool: btg.suprnova.cc:8866
20:15:04 INFO: Selected pools: 1
20:15:04 INFO: Algorithm: 144_5 "BgoldPoW"
20:15:04 INFO: Devices: User defined.
20:15:04 INFO: Temperature limit: 90
20:15:04 INFO: Api: Disabled
---------------------------------------------------

hope it will be helpful
Pages: « 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 »
  Print  

Jump to: