Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:01:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VirtualPub.io - Run your own pub/bar, serve drinks, earn bitcoin!  (Read 53166 times)
tomos81

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:58:19 PM

I need to know which users did chargeback on paypal and still earned, so I reduce their accounts' holdings.

Can you help me with this, tomos81?

i blocked all , except the greedy shit called sastrecoix

please block him, delete all his withdrawals and ban that IP/nick.. I think you dont need this kind of "players"
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:14:48 PM

@tomos, thanks Smiley

So, here's my final thoughts of how this should be done:

1) Reverse all pending withdraws, get them back to balance
2) Halve everything together,
3) Reduce crazy rewards by x3 at least, let users keep their coins and NOT zero any accounts. (Regarding that 3x that might change to up to 5x, after I see the numbers)
4) Removal of all crazy boosts
sastrecoix

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:29:37 PM

I need to know which users did chargeback on paypal and still earned, so I reduce their accounts' holdings.

please block him, delete all his withdrawals and ban that IP/nick.. I think you dont need this kind of "players"

I have no problem if you block me and I don't get any of my withdrawals. Just send me back the money I paid.

Halven everything means boosters are worth a half of whart we paid. I could accept that, but I still have more than than a month of booster paid. If you pretend to keep the money and don,t give nothing in exchange it is directly scam.

So let me have my pending withdrawals (or half of them) and send me back the money of the boosters i can't play or send me all the money back. And block me.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:36:41 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2017, 07:06:05 PM by mexicantarget

So, here's what's gonna happen.

Within 3 hours, game will be back normally. The only changes you'll see are:

• -50% combined your balance + pending withdraw
  • Boosters will be removed, for everyone's safety. Say no to drugs.
  • Daily withdraws of 100k maximum.
  • Minimum withdraw of 50k
  • Pizza booster will remain, but reward will be a bit lower (not much). Too much pizza is bad for our health.
  • Much less popunders/ups

If anyone has a bug or issue with the game, please open a support ticket here: https://faucethub.io/ticket/fgn
sastrecoix

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:38:04 PM

@tomos, thanks Smiley

So, here's my final thoughts of how this should be done:

1) Reverse all pending withdraws, get them back to balance
2) Halve everything together,
3) Reduce crazy rewards by x3 at least, let users keep their coins and NOT zero any accounts. (Regarding that 3x that might change to up to 5x, after I see the numbers)
4) Removal of all crazy boosts

I can tell you myself whem Tomos gives me the money back so you can cancel withdrawals. I don't need both. Tomos looks like want both to keep the money and cancel withdraeals. So nice of him.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:38:26 PM

I have no problem if you block me and I don't get any of my withdrawals. Just send me back the money I paid.

Halven everything means boosters are worth a half of whart we paid. I could accept that, but I still have more than than a month of booster paid. If you pretend to keep the money and don,t give nothing in exchange it is directly scam.

So let me have my pending withdrawals (or half of them) and send me back the money of the boosters i can't play or send me all the money back. And block me.
From what I understand, you earned satoshi through the game while you had those boosters, then you took back the money from his paypal, does that make me a scammer or you?

EDIT: Also, you were banned by him, not me, so I wouldn't change this. It's his decision on this issue. I look forward, not back.
sastrecoix

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:45:02 PM

From what I understand, you earned satoshi through the game while you had those boosters, then you took back the money from his paypal, does that make me a scammer or you?

EDIT: Also, you were banned by him, not me, so I wouldn't change this. It's his decision on this issue. I look forward, not back.

I bought a booster for two months and a week, I enjoyed it barely a month.  So yes, this is scam to me. I haven't got what I paid for.

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:45:40 PM

I bought a booster for two months and a week, I enjoyed it barely a month.  So yes, this is scam to me. I haven't got what I paid for.

You literally paid nothing because you charged him back, what's the logic in what you're saying?

Please stop making a fool out of yourself.
tomos81

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:49:32 PM

I bought a booster for two months and a week, I enjoyed it barely a month.  So yes, this is scam to me. I haven't got what I paid for.

keep your fucking money you selfish shit
and i hope you will buy a lots of condoms and you will not reproduce!

mex pls send me his email / IP / BTC address , in my future projects i dont want to see greedy selfish scammers like this preson.

thanks to idiots like you i needed to do these changes with virtualpub and will need to explain my family that i not spent my missing 1400 eur to bitches
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:50:16 PM

mex pls send me his email / IP / BTC address , in my future projects i dont want to see greedy selfish scammers like this preson.

thanks to idiots like you i needed to do these changes with virtualpub and will need to explain my family that i not spent my missing 1400 eur to bitches
Sorry, can't give private information of users, LOL
tomos81

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:51:53 PM

Sorry, can't give private information of users, LOL

sorrry man Smiley

and no worries i will extract it from database backup  Cool
sastrecoix

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:56:57 PM

Don't mess with me. I asked the chargeback after all your problems, when I realised you I wouldn't get the service I paid for. I have been playing until the last day.

If you say "keep your money" keep your word and accept the chargeback. I have no intention of playing any other game you create, you don't need extra information.

gpedro

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:59:24 PM

• Pizza booster will remain, but reward will be a bit lower (not much). Too much pizza is bad for our health.

If anyone has a bug or issue with the game, please open a support ticket here: https://faucethub.io/ticket/fgn

First of all congratz on your new site...
I can agree with all you said but i hope the daily withdrawas of 100k maximum are just temporary because i was making over 200k sat per day... I know without the booster i will not make that much for sure but still 100k seems less than what is possible to make with the game and that can make people don't play some days of the week and just login to withdraw the money that have been topping up in the game balance... So i agree to you do this limit while you don't finish setting everything up but i hope it is only temporary...

@tomos81 you have done a nice game in here... Glad @mexicantarget bought you this project and i wish the most success to it... Me and my brother have been playing this for long hours and we really like the game! I am even thinking in doing a faucet of this kind for BURST (with a different theme ofc)...

@tomos81 if was me in your shoes i would provably take part of my 1 BTC to pay something like 10%-20% of the withdrawals of persons that bought you the booster and that didn't stop believing in you and in the game, so they will have some profit instead of just ROI or in some cases even being at loss (if they don't have used most part of their booster)... This is what i would do but in the end of the day is your decision to do this, and if you do something like that you would prove everyone that stopped believing in you and in the game that they were completely wrong and that should had waited instead of getting with FUD and making everything worse for everyone! Just my 2 satoshis Grin
tomos81

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:59:37 PM

Don't mess with me. I asked the chargeback after all your problems, when I realised you I wouldn't get the service I paid for. I have been playing until the last day.

If you say "keep your money" keep your word and accept the chargeback. I have no intention of playing any other game you create, you don't need extra information.

you will need to wait for that, i will make it harder to you , at least a little, when you made it very hard for me.
btw i placed you to the ignore list, i don't wish to read your blah
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:05:38 PM

I can agree with all you said but i hope the daily withdrawas of 100k maximum are just temporary because i was making over 200k sat per day... I know without the booster i will not make that much for sure but still 100k seems less than what is possible to make with the game and that can make people don't play some days of the week and just login to withdraw the money that have been topping up in the game balance... So i agree to you do this limit while you don't finish setting everything up but i hope it is only temporary...

Hey there,

unfortunately, 100k will remain forever probably. That's the limit I've got on all my sites. All those sites should be considered as gaming sites, not sites where people profit from.

Active sites where people play games can survive/self sustain. Sites where people just login to withdraw their coins aren't gaming sites, it's something totally different.
I don't see any point in websites where people expect to get paid without any hassle Sad
Julian28010

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:19:00 PM

Hey,

I just wanted to say, that there is a typo on: http://virtualpub.io/VirtualPub/stats.php || On the top left corner it says "Vitrual Pub stats"!

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:19:24 PM

Hey,

I just wanted to say, that there is a typo on: http://virtualpub.io/VirtualPub/stats.php || On the top left corner it says "Vitrual Pub stats"!

Will correct it a bit later, thanks for letting me know
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:19:54 PM

Would you be kind of the explain to us what type of game this is?
I wouldn’t mind supporting a comeback effort, it would show support for the new owner and encourage him to keep going.

I also can’t check the website because it says “go here” and gives the same address and same thing keeps happening so I couldn’t check the game myself so I came here to ask.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:21:49 PM

Would you be kind of the explain to us what type of game this is?
I wouldn’t mind supporting a comeback effort, it would show support for the new owner and encourage him to keep going.

I also can’t check the website because it says “go here” and gives the same address and same thing keeps happening so I couldn’t check the game myself so I came here to ask.
Sure, here's the brief explanation from what I've seen since yesterday:

You buy a bar, you hire a waiter, he gives alcohol to guests, you earn coins Cheesy (There's more of course, but I'd prefer someone who's played the game can answer your question)

Please try this link: http://virtualpub.io/VirtualPub/register.php

I'll rework this system and make it more user friendly in the future.

(Links you might need as well:
http://virtualpub.io/VirtualPub/login.php
http://virtualpub.io/VirtualPub/logout.php )
gpedro

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:23:58 PM

Hey there,

unfortunately, 100k will remain forever probably. That's the limit I've got on all my sites. All those sites should be considered as gaming sites, not sites where people profit from.

Active sites where people play games can survive/self sustain. Sites where people just login to withdraw their coins aren't gaming sites, it's something totally different.
I don't see any point in websites where people expect to get paid without any hassle Sad

I agree with you when you say "Sites where people just login to withdraw their coins aren't gaming sites, it's something totally different." but i am afraid that will happen if they generate more per day than they can withdraw per day, but let's see what happens and if people can in fact generate more than 100k sat per day without boosters xP

Basically what i was saying is:
imagine that people clicking in the site are workers, these days where they just login to withdraw the funds that have been topping up would be like the weekends lol

But let's see how it goes... I'm sure you will come up with a solution when time comes ;P
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: