Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:24:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VirtualPub.io - Run your own pub/bar, serve drinks, earn bitcoin!  (Read 53165 times)
imadmirer

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:34:32 AM

Yes, events, big event and tasks help you get more credits and science points.

This is a progressive game, the more you play the farther you reach and the more you gain.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FDR

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:56:27 AM

the minimum withdrawal is 25K satoshi  ~~ around 75K credits in the game.

The problem is that the exchange rate is changing too fast. Will 25,000 credits now become an impossible achievement because your fighting against an ever increasing exchange rate?

The cash out form says you can cash out 50,000 credits so gives the wrong information because of you try to cash out 50,000 credits it now says you have to have a minimum of 25,000 satoshi.

Further, what happens when you need over 100,000 to get to 25,000 satishi? You wont be able to cash out because there will be a conflict. This is just a legacy of when Thomas owned the site.

Given that MexicanTarget owns both VirtualPub and FaucetHub, and that he allows other sites to transfer into FaucetHub really small amounts (50 sen) etc - which is the point of Faucet hub in the first place - I hope he can consider to bring Virtual Pub in line with the service he provides to other people.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:53:09 AM

I've done a change on withdraws page. Please check it out.
Should be clearer now Smiley
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:22:43 PM

Someone asked me if there is a chance that new inventions to be created for the website in the future.
I guess the answer is a no ?
Thank you.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
uhro

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:02:18 PM

the minimum withdrawal is 25K satoshi  ~~ around 75K credits in the game.

The problem is that the exchange rate is changing too fast. Will 25,000 credits now become an impossible achievement because your fighting against an ever increasing exchange rate?

The cash out form says you can cash out 50,000 credits so gives the wrong information because of you try to cash out 50,000 credits it now says you have to have a minimum of 25,000 satoshi.

Further, what happens when you need over 100,000 to get to 25,000 satishi? You wont be able to cash out because there will be a conflict. This is just a legacy of when Thomas owned the site.

Given that MexicanTarget owns both VirtualPub and FaucetHub, and that he allows other sites to transfer into FaucetHub really small amounts (50 sen) etc - which is the point of Faucet hub in the first place - I hope he can consider to bring Virtual Pub in line with the service he provides to other people.

I agree with much of this.

If you are going to have a scaling value of credits ( or even Satoshi rewards in your other games), you need to have the withdraw limit dynamic as well.  Otherwise if the price of btc keeps going up, we will have to earn more on a scale that is dropping to hit the threshold.

But the bigger point here is, why is the limit so high or even necessary when we are transferring credits(Satoshi) from one of YOUR services to another one of YOUR services?

Your changes seem to be pretty heavily in your favor while taking a jabs at your users.

●  CASHBERY COIN - TRANSACTION TOOL OF NEW GENERATION!
  ●  ALREADY ON THE EXCHANGE!
  ●  MAIN TOPIC  ●  GO TO SITE  ●  OUR TELEGRAM  ●  BOUNTY
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:06:12 PM

Someone asked me if there is a chance that new inventions to be created for the website in the future.
I guess the answer is a no ?
Thank you.
This site is my last priority to be honest.
I could add some in the future, after I'm done with all the development I'm working on right now and planning to do.
the minimum withdrawal is 25K satoshi  ~~ around 75K credits in the game.

I agree with much of this.

If you are going to have a scaling value of credits ( or even Satoshi rewards in your other games), you need to have the withdraw limit dynamic as well.  Otherwise if the price of btc keeps going up, we will have to earn more on a scale that is dropping to hit the threshold.

But the bigger point here is, why is the limit so high or even necessary when we are transferring credits(Satoshi) from one of YOUR services to another one of YOUR services?

Your changes seem to be pretty heavily in your favor while taking a jabs at your users.

I'd have to recode the entire site in order to achieve what you're asking.
Also, think for a second where there are withdraw limits.
FDR

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:40:54 AM

[/quote]

Hi Uhro,
The limits are a legacy which come from a previous owner who was struggling to keep up with payments to the players. Payments were being requested faster than his income from the ads etc so the limits came in place as a control mechanism. Had Mex not taken over the game many players would have lost up to two months worth of paying credit.
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:58:27 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2017, 04:26:11 AM by Crystal11

the minimum withdrawal is 25K satoshi  ~~ around 75K credits in the game.

in the day when the harsh credits convertor has been applied there were 2200 members online, after that the number of online members is ~1660 and is stable .
Virtualpub lost 600-700 members in just few days.
Lowering to much the claim rewards permanently for few days of expensive bitcoin rate i think its a common thing among faucet/bitcoin ptcs owners. This is house rules and you can't do nothing about it. But the fascinating part is that people are leaving the faucets when the rewards are lowered to much compared to bitcoin volatility and when faucets needs to shut down, some admins won't blame themselves for a lower reward table (low percentage given to members) but will blame on bitcoin's price. Faucet claimers have to comply to any website updates as long as theyre members.
 I agree that waiting for 50k satoshi to withdraw is to much. With the credits=>satoshi convertor now the spent time on website to save 50k has doubled.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
FDR

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:15:52 AM

I'd have to recode the entire site in order to achieve what you're asking.
Also, think for a second where there are withdraw limits.

I imagine most of the code revolves around the payout page (account.php). There are two points which could be addressed.

Text changes
In the withdrawal section of account.php it says you can withdraw between 50,000 and 100,000 credits. However the withdrawal formula seems to look at the mount converted to bitcoins (it refused a withdrawal of 55,000 because it was less then 25,000 bitcoins). So the text is misleading. It would be better if you said what the maximum and minimum number of bitcoins (not credits) were if that is the true acid test and is simply a matter of adding one extra sentance into that section.

Value change
I image that the code is based around the storage of one or two values. Either there are separate variables for Maximum and Minimum withdrawals or there is only one stored variable and the other is calculated. Because it's legacy code then it's likely that the value is in Credits not Bitcoin. You could set the minimum withdrawal to something like 1000 or 2000 credits which is easily made in a day or two and set the maximum to 500,000 credits which no one will ever let their balance get to. Then leave every thing else the same.

Depending on the code you have you will have to address this soon:

If the input box will not accept more than the maximum credits or less then the minimum credits
and there is a check calculation which verifies the no of converted bitcoin is half the number of credits
then withdrawal will be impossible when the exchange rate gets to less than 0.2500

I understand this site is your lowest priority but you might be heading towards a situation where your hand is forced very soon.
panaeolus

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:44:29 AM

can anyone tell me about science points?and inventions?
thanks
@mexican u   should really fix the captcha man
getting really annoying to make like 4 tries to solve one
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:28:50 PM

can anyone tell me about science points?and inventions?
thanks
@mexican u   should really fix the captcha man
getting really annoying to make like 4 tries to solve one
I'm not even sure what's wrong with the captcha?
What's up?
mnixxo

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:59:31 AM

Hello all,

just one question.

When you are leaving the site and you hire bartender for max minutes what is the best ratio to buy between beer, wine and whiskey?

TY
awesometwosome

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:22:23 AM

@mexicantarget

The registration page is not working? I keep getting the error saying email empty, nickname empty, wrong captcha   even though I put everything right.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:46:00 AM

@mexicantarget

The registration page is not working? I keep getting the error saying email empty, nickname empty, wrong captcha   even though I put everything right.
I'm not sure what's up, but please, could you repeat the registering process through incognito mode and see if it works?
In case this works, please clear your cookies and cache and it should work
FDR

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:18:27 AM

Hello all,

just one question.

When you are leaving the site and you hire bartender for max minutes what is the best ratio to buy between beer, wine and whiskey?

TY

It depend on where you are in the game. Work on these ratios and fine-tune from there.

Beer: one sold every minute for every five seats
Wine: one sold every 6 minutes for every five seat
Whiskey: one sold every 10 minutes for every five seats
Cigars: something like 50% chance of selling a cigar for every whiskey sold

Note that there are conditions on these but I can't remember exactly what it was since the ratios were removed from the help file when the site was upgraded many months ago. You have something like a 2 in 5 chance of selling a whiskey every time a beer is sold. so you won't always sell whiskey or wine to these proportions but you will never sell more than these.
FDR

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:27:22 AM

If the input box will not accept more than the maximum credits or less then the minimum credits
and there is a check calculation which verifies the no of converted bitcoin is half the number of credits
then withdrawal will be impossible when the exchange rate gets to less than 0.2500

OK, So I have managed to confirm this through experiments in the past few days.

The withdrawal form will not let you withdraw over 100,000 credits.
The withdrawal form will convert the payout to satoshi and will not let you withdraw less than 25,000 satoshi (assumed to be calculated half of the minimum balance)

Therefor the premise is true: withdrawal will be impossible when the exchange rate gets to less than 0.2500 since you will need more than 100,000 credits to achieve the minimum withdrawal of 25,000 satoshi.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:29:22 AM

OK, So I have managed to confirm this through experiments in the past few days.

The withdrawal form will not let you withdraw over 100,000 credits.
The withdrawal form will convert the payout to satoshi and will not let you withdraw less than 25,000 satoshi (assumed to be calculated half of the minimum balance)

Therefor the premise is true: withdrawal will be impossible when the exchange rate gets to less than 0.2500 since you will need more than 100,000 credits to achieve the minimum withdrawal of 25,000 satoshi.

The minimum is 50,000 credits, not 50k or 25k sat. At the current rate when you withdraw 50k you get 15215 satoshi, so there are no "legacy codes" or anything preventing less than 25k sat.

If you are interested in the formula so you can calculate it for all situations:
credit_satoshi_price = ((1 / usd_credit_rate) / btc_usd_price) * 100000000

The usd_credit_rate is 120000, and current BTC price is 2678. The usd_credit_rate is a fixed number and just decides the ratio. 100000000 is the number of satoshi's in 1 bitcoin.
With these numbers we get 1 credit = 0.3111774956.

With the BTC price at $1000 then we'd get 1 credit = 0.8333333333.
With the BTC price at $5000 then we'd get 1 credit = 0.1666666667.
And with the BTC price at $20,000 then we'd get 1 credit = 0.04166666667.

As you can see it's almost impossible (with our current times) for the 50k limit to make withdrawing "impossible". For it to become impossible (when you withdraw 50k credits and get 1 or less satoshi) the BTC price would need to be $40,000,000 per bitcoin.
mnixxo

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:57:47 AM

Hello all,

just one question.

TY

It depend on where you are in the game. Work on these ratios and fine-tune from there.

Beer: one sold every minute for every five seats
Wine: one sold every 6 minutes for every five seat
Whiskey: one sold every 10 minutes for every five seats
Cigars: something like 50% chance of selling a cigar for every whiskey sold

Note that there are conditions on these but I can't remember exactly what it was since the ratios were removed from the help file when the site was upgraded many months ago. You have something like a 2 in 5 chance of selling a whiskey every time a beer is sold. so you won't always sell whiskey or wine to these proportions but you will never sell more than these.

Thanks for your info. It helps me a lot.
uhro

Activity: 209

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:57:29 AM

WOW, did task rewards get a kick in the nuts or what?!?!?!

I got 17 credits for a task reward yesterday... that suddenly became not worth doing, it's usually a few hundred at least.

Are you trying to drive people away Mexican?

●  CASHBERY COIN - TRANSACTION TOOL OF NEW GENERATION!
  ●  ALREADY ON THE EXCHANGE!
  ●  MAIN TOPIC  ●  GO TO SITE  ●  OUR TELEGRAM  ●  BOUNTY
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:05:31 PM

WOW, did task rewards get a kick in the nuts or what?!?!?!

I got 17 credits for a task reward yesterday... that suddenly became not worth doing, it's usually a few hundred at least.

Are you trying to drive people away Mexican?
No, I am not, but I invite you push bitcoin price down or fund the wallet, so we can fix the current "driving away of people".
I haven't touched any tasks btw.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: