Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:25:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VirtualPub.io - Run your own pub/bar, serve drinks, earn bitcoin!  (Read 53157 times)
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:48:30 AM

Recently, i noticed that some drinks in storehouse are not being selled. Anyone know why?
This issue are happening frequently for me

i have no problem about it, everything is working fine. this is one of the most profitable and funny game Smiley

thanks mex for this game type faucet
Thank you, but it wasn't me who made it. I just took over and fixed a few things
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:37:51 PM

Recently, i noticed that some drinks in storehouse are not being selled. Anyone know why?

i have no problem about it, everything is working fine. this is one of the most profitable and funny game Smiley

It really is a good game, and give a nice profit, that's why i'm trying to figure out how to solve this ; )

Thank you, but it wasn't me who made it. I just took over and fixed a few things
Hi mexicantarget,  you already heard about this bug? Started happen some days ago
However, this is a fair game, thank you.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:44:12 PM

@Guzztsar,

hi, I have not heard of that bug before, because I don't read bitcointalk threads much, but I do read all the emails everyone sends through support system.
In emails, there's like 2 people who've reported this issue since I got the site from tomos, and that's months ago.
I thought it's a user error, or misunderstanding of the site
shameonscams

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:10:08 PM

Hello, mexicantarget,

can you please remove the google recaptcha from the withdraw procedure?

In the last weeks, google recaptcha has been working very badly, giving errors most of the time.

The problem is that when we get an recaptcha error on withdraw, we have to wait a full day to try again. And then, the next day we probably get an error again, making it very very difficult to withdraw.

Thank you.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:22:49 PM

Hello, mexicantarget,

In the last weeks, google recaptcha has been working very badly, giving errors most of the time.

The problem is that when we get an recaptcha error on withdraw, we have to wait a full day to try again. And then, the next day we probably get an error again, making it very very difficult to withdraw.

Thank you.
I wasn't aware of this specific issue (I was, actually, kind of).
Google reCaptcha isn't having issues, it's users who're solving way too many captchas.
Google is making our life harder, because it thinks we're bots/botting/abusing their shi**y captcha.

Now, regarding the feature on the site. On withdraw, iirc, I put mellow ads link and the captcha is coming from their website.

I've seen many faucet owners who're more informed than I am on this topic mentioning that making a new google account and/or clearing cookies will solve the issue.
Haven't did this, but it seems logical from my POV that it might fix it.

Please try this, and if it doesn't work, I'll take care of ti Smiley

EDIT: I've removed the part of the code which updates the time even with an error. There wont be any more issues, I hope.
Have fun
kruG

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:59:46 AM

the biggest problem with the game is google recapcha

Even to register with this forum i had to solve 9 of the darn things all in all taking about 8 minutes. Each one you solve you get no way of knowing if you got it right or wrong.
The ones that change the picture i find most frustrating your looking for a car the size of a pin head in a 25mm picture. as you click you have no way of knowing if it right or wrong and the pictures take 5 or 6 seconds each one to change. then I regularly get a connection error message as if it my connection thats at fault

I had that problem on Firefox. I solved it this way
Options > Privacy > Remove individual cookies. On the search bar i typed google and removed all, i'm certain only some belong to the captchas but i'm not wasting my time trying to sort them out.
shameonscams

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:42:28 AM

Hello, mexicantarget,

Thank you.
I wasn't aware of this specific issue (I was, actually, kind of).
Google reCaptcha isn't having issues, it's users who're solving way too many captchas.
Google is making our life harder, because it thinks we're bots/botting/abusing their shi**y captcha.

Now, regarding the feature on the site. On withdraw, iirc, I put mellow ads link and the captcha is coming from their website.

I've seen many faucet owners who're more informed than I am on this topic mentioning that making a new google account and/or clearing cookies will solve the issue.
Haven't did this, but it seems logical from my POV that it might fix it.

Please try this, and if it doesn't work, I'll take care of ti Smiley

EDIT: I've removed the part of the code which updates the time even with an error. There wont be any more issues, I hope.
Have fun

It works fine, now, thanks.
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:03:06 AM

why i can't deposit btc on my account

this is game type faucet, you can only earn satoshis and withdraw them. i dont understand why you need to deposed on this site.

anyway, good luck...
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:18:58 PM

why i can't deposit btc on my account
Because I don't want to run away with your money.
Uncontrolled deposits = non sustainable.
calvinbi

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:40:51 AM

withdrawal error {"status":504,"message":"Connection error"}WITHDRAW FAILED  Cry
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:06:06 PM

withdrawal error {"status":504,"message":"Connection error"}WITHDRAW FAILED  Cry
Try again? I've removed the 24 hour timer after a failed withdrawal.
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:39:39 AM

Hello, I am new
Some questions here
How can I earn science points quickly?
How many days are required to finish the invention?

thank you

no, you cannot earn science points quickly, just from cigarettes, lucky game and bonuses. its quite difficult to earn. and you need approximately 12-13 days if you will hire investor every day to finish invention.

good luck and enjoy...
holynik

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:29:36 PM

If you got a referral to sign up in virtualdub, it can get the message Duplicate IP address detected on your referral link. If you remove the link this is not a problem, virtualbar do not need to pay %%. All the efforts to attract, work is lost. Only 1 question, is it a coincidence or a lot of referrals is bad for business?
typz0

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:36:47 PM

This site turns to scam sooner or later!
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:51:08 PM

There is another 'smart' newbie. There are too many 'smart' newbies on this forum. If you have the balls write with real nickname.
uhro

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:53:58 PM

Where is your logic for this statement???

It is run by one of the most prominent and trusted people in the faucet community, MexicanTarget.

If he were to exit scheme any of his sites his reputation would be ruined.

This statement is pure speculation from someone who obviously doesn't have a clue what he is talking about.

I know I'm a newbie around here, but when your first post is calling one of the biggest people in the faucet community a scammer, you are not only a newbie, but a foolish noob who didn't bother doing any research before calling a highly trusted and used site a scam.

●  CASHBERY COIN - TRANSACTION TOOL OF NEW GENERATION!
  ●  ALREADY ON THE EXCHANGE!
  ●  MAIN TOPIC  ●  GO TO SITE  ●  OUR TELEGRAM  ●  BOUNTY
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:07:40 PM

Yes, I'm about to run away with everyone's money. (Don't tell anyone, though.)

Run away for you lives!
mexicantarget turned into a scammer because some guy with 2 posts said it on bitcointalk.

lenoli, what's your username on FH? You've been helping a lot the newbies in here and I'd like to thank you about that by tipping you
holynik

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:30:34 PM

Again the same problem. The site does not check my referrals. Required removing my ID from the link for registration. A referral program doesn't work anymore.

My referal:
vasy089 (12:26:17 AM):
Duplicate IP address detected

vasy089 (12:26:23 AM): Hello! Use this link for you account registration confirmation: http://virtualpub.io/VirtualPub/index.php?data=dd38a4c21fe8e69902e2cb2a59cff2df4addbc24

We can talk about nonsense, or are there serious people here?
holynik

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:01:29 PM

Sorry!I Changed the bind bitcoin addresses and the link to the website were old. My problem and my fault.
uhro

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:18:49 AM

I noticed we finally have some ads on those bare pages and even a few more on the main page.

Does this mean you are working on the site and we can expect some feature updates as well?  Or maybe a boost in rewards somewhere?

The whole shop and shop point system could use a big overhaul, maybe offer another way to get shop points too and more options in the shop to make us want shop points more Smiley  It's almost a forgotten part of the game for me.  Maybe even do away with shop points entirely and make us spend credits at the shop, that would make it even more interesting to users.
More inventions (although I don't even have them all yet) and science options would be cool too.
The roulette wheel and lucky coins aren't very interesting either, but that's a little harder to "tweak", the shop and science have endless possibilities from the word go.

Anyway, enough of the rambling for now, I know your really busy, but I'm hoping you get a chance to tweak the game play at some point (again, I would be willing to offer insight).

●  CASHBERY COIN - TRANSACTION TOOL OF NEW GENERATION!
  ●  ALREADY ON THE EXCHANGE!
  ●  MAIN TOPIC  ●  GO TO SITE  ●  OUR TELEGRAM  ●  BOUNTY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: