Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:54:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VirtualPub.io - Run your own pub/bar, serve drinks, earn bitcoin!  (Read 53164 times)
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:11:12 PM

Ok, seriously, I'm really sorry about this shit.

You guys have 24 hours to withdraw your credits, before I re-apply those settings again.

Didn't mean to do this, but simply halve future payouts.

Tomorrow, 20:00 UK time, all your credits will be worth 50% less than they're now.
I'm putting this message on virtualpub as well, so as many users possibly see it and do this.
After tomorrow night 20h , it will be too late for you do do anything.

Apologies once more, this wasn't my intention.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:11:33 PM

if the bitcoin drops to $2500 i'm curious to see if this halving and ref comision percent will be reverted  Grin

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:13:05 PM

if the bitcoin drops to $2500 i'm curious to see if this halving and ref comision percent will be reverted  Grin
It will, but not to the same numbers.
Crystal11

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:14:54 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 07:46:45 PM by Crystal11

That's good, thanks for reply  Smiley

Edit :

Regarding referral commission, which will be 2.5% from 10%, because previous owner charged lifetime buying of referrals 10k credits, which is 2k sat on current price while you get 2k sats per 1 withdraw of your referral.
Not fair to judge by this, 99% of the direct refs purchased are inactive (from people's reviews), this feature is a trap to be honest. I know the website since it was launched . I didn't exploited (used) deposit (by paypal) feature and i've warned tomos to not add paypal because it won't end up very well .
And i didnt purchased refs, maybe only one at the 2016 Christmas, i don't remember, but i earned my 99% of the refs from advertising , by spending time and money.

only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
uhro

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:37:14 PM

You guys have 24 hours to withdraw your credits, before I re-apply those settings again.

Tomorrow, 20:00 UK time, all your credits will be worth 50% less than they're now.
I'm putting this message on virtualpub as well, so as many users possibly see it and do this.

24hrs isn't long enough
How many of your users that want to withdraw at the old rate have over 100k?  Probably a lot.
Retroactively halving users earnings is a brutal low punch and even giving 24hrs, your community has the right to turn on you for just this fact alone.  I for one can't get my credits out in 2 withdraws, let alone 1.

Instead of being sorry, why don't you get your community involved rather than hitting them with a massive retroactive nerf, give us a heads up and get some of this backlash out of the way before you just do it.  Logging into something like this just brutal.

●  CASHBERY COIN - TRANSACTION TOOL OF NEW GENERATION!
  ●  ALREADY ON THE EXCHANGE!
  ●  MAIN TOPIC  ●  GO TO SITE  ●  OUR TELEGRAM  ●  BOUNTY
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:46:15 PM

Edit :

Regarding referral commission, which will be 2.5% from 10%, because previous owner charged lifetime buying of referrals 10k credits, which is 2k sat on current price while you get 2k sats per 1 withdraw of your referral.
Not fair to judge by this, 99% of the direct refs purchased are inactive (from people's reviews), this feature is a trap to be honest. I know the website since it was launched .
And i didnt purchased refs, maybe only one i don't remember, but i earned my 99% of the refs from advertising , by spending time and money.
I'll actually disagree with you.
https://faucethub.io/balance/1NVgywnVAxbjmuxS6w4Ecwbr1bfYgYCiqa

Check the payouts. User was paying 2k satoshi per referral who brings him 2k satoshi every 20k sat withdrawal.

24hrs isn't long enough
How many of your users that want to withdraw at the old rate have over 100k?  Probably a lot.
Retroactively halving users earnings is a brutal low punch and even giving 24hrs, your community has the right to turn on you for just this fact alone.  I for one can't get my credits out in 2 withdraws, let alone 1.

Instead of being sorry, why don't you get your community involved rather than hitting them with a massive retroactive nerf, give us a heads up and get some of this backlash out of the way before you just do it.  Logging into something like this just brutal.
Be happy because I'm giving a chance. Bitcoin price wont wait for those users decide to log in VP.
24 hours are more than enough if someone really cares about his own ass/coins/interest.
Why should I give more time to users if bitcoin price wont give me more time?

Please stop arguing. I can simply allow everyone withdraw at this rate and close this shit site.

EDIT: I've doubled max withdraw amount and making it 48 hours, instead of 24 hours.
uhro

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:52:02 PM

Edit :

Not fair to judge by this, 99% of the direct refs purchased are inactive (from people's reviews), this feature is a trap to be honest. I know the website since it was launched .
And i didnt purchased refs, maybe only one i don't remember, but i earned my 99% of the refs from advertising , by spending time and money.

Check the payouts. User was paying 2k satoshi per referral who brings him 2k satoshi every 20k sat withdrawal.

24hrs isn't long enough
How many of your users that want to withdraw at the old rate have over 100k?  Probably a lot.
Retroactively halving users earnings is a brutal low punch and even giving 24hrs, your community has the right to turn on you for just this fact alone.  I for one can't get my credits out in 2 withdraws, let alone 1.

Instead of being sorry, why don't you get your community involved rather than hitting them with a massive retroactive nerf, give us a heads up and get some of this backlash out of the way before you just do it.  Logging into something like this just brutal.
Be happy because I'm giving a chance. Bitcoin price wont wait for those users decide to log in VP.
24 hours are more than enough if someone really cares.
Why should I give more time to users.

Please stop arguing. I can simply allow everyone withdraw at this rate and close this shit site.

This sounds like it's probably the best idea, you clearly don't have time to make the site worthwhile and the nerfs will probably drive away enough people to make it a ghost town like BlockFaucet.

mnixxo

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:58:02 PM

i really hope you won't close virtual pub. thanks for these 24 hours to withdrew. i will continue playing also with lowered rate. i love this game.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:09:59 PM

I've removed the 24 hour limit to a hourly limit of 800k satoshi amount. API amount, not individual user amount.
If it fails this hour, try again in an hour.
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:14:23 PM

Thanks for your understanding.  Im not goint to withdraw but I think it's OK decreasing values after warning and explaining. We believe that Mexicantarget not  doing anything with sudden opinions.  We know him as most believed faucet owner and hope we will continue knowing him like this

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
javolk

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:16:01 PM

Mexicantarget please a help, try to withdraw my credits and pressing WITHDRAW gave me error on the page and now I have to wait 1 day to try again, could you help me withdraw it today ?? My nick is javolk in the game
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:19:03 PM

Mexicantarget please a help, try to withdraw my credits and pressing WITHDRAW gave me error on the page and now I have to wait 1 day to try again, could you help me withdraw it today ?? My nick is javolk in the game
It should be 1 hour now, not 24 hours. It's the withdraw limit I have setup on my faucethub API faucet owner account

Thanks for your understanding.  Im not goint to withdraw but I think it's OK decreasing values after warning and explaining. We believe that Mexicantarget not  doing anything with sudden opinions.  We know him as most believed faucet owner and hope we will continue knowing him like this
You actually better withdraw, because the value of your credits in 48 hours will be smaller by 50%
Crystal11

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:20:08 PM

Wow , wish i had those stats  Cheesy . You can check my account for Cristal to see that i don't withdraw so much , I withdraw last month 46k satoshi, about $2 . By halving and ref comision cuttings those $2 will turn into $1 monthly Undecided . Refs commision is about 2000-5000 satoshi monthly (2 refs withdraws usually per month).
Halving is killing the small/loyal players...maybe 3 types of classification of the accounts could be made by "last month/week withdraw rate" to get somehow a different conversion rate even if this sounds complicated,impossible and discriminating.
You know what i mean, increase the taxes for the richest ones, dont hit the poor players too  Grin

uhro

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:23:10 PM

I've removed the 24 hour limit to a hourly limit of 800k satoshi amount. API amount, not individual user amount.
If it fails this hour, try again in an hour.

Can't withdraw, the withdraw button has a timer on it.

javolk

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:33:39 AM

It should be 1 hour now, not 24 hours. It's the withdraw limit I have setup on my faucethub API faucet owner account

I still have the same problem
http://s2.subirimagenes.com/privadas/previo/thump_2418357wait.jpg

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:40:34 AM

Give me username so I can manually remove the restriction from your account.
javolk

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:58:02 AM

http://s2.subirimagenes.com/privadas/previo/thump_2418357wait.jpg

Is javolk 
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:02:05 AM

Is javolk 
Please refresh and try again
javolk

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:10:26 AM

Is javolk 
[/quote]Please refresh and try again
[/quote]

Yes, now if I could, thanks for your attention and help
uhro

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:03:52 AM

can you do mine as well, I have the same problem, my username is wiitigo
Thanks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: