Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:03:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell  (Read 72351 times)
g83

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 05:31:49 PM

In my opinion, it depends on the flow of product in the market, you can hold the product if the products was going up but if you think that your product was going down maybe the best option is to sell it immediately, to recover the capital you invest.
For me we need to hold our bitcoin for this time and do not sell it price of bitcoin is going to increase time to time and i think in the next couple of year we can get big income in our investment.

There are some people who can't afford to hold their Bitcoin for years and trust me it's not easy to sell at the peak points. It's better to do short term trading. Sell when you know that you are having a decent profit and buy when it gets dumped.
Bitcoins will always have the fluctuations, which is why there are more traders here in the Bitcoin universe. So keep yourself cool and learn the basics of trading, that will definitely help you.

Its better to sell them when price is allowing you to make profits instead of holding them as we can buy it again when price dumps so we should not miss the opportunity of making profits when price is higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:37:15 PM

We should make a group to pump coins. I think this a good idea for big profit. I dont think anyone else have used the idea. if you guyz think its right then just pm me.
Thanks
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:59:38 PM

We should make a group to pump coins. I think this a good idea for big profit. I dont think anyone else have used the idea. if you guyz think its right then just pm me.
Thanks
What a piece of work you are, the whole altcoin industry is a large group of pump and dump inner circles with several different teams and each working on a few coins at any given time, they are very well organized and with full bank accounts in case if they were short on some fake/ false orders.

Only the ones with big balls (risk takers) are the winners, when I first registered in this forum I got involved with hash ocean (stupid scammers) back then price was $450 with 20% up and down swings, I advised a rich man to buy and hold and he did but I stayed with the cloud mining and got blinded by greed, now look at the price and when you think about it you'll see that those scammers were too stupid if they only stayed another year imagine the amount they could get away with.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:56:02 AM

Thanks
There are already a lot of groups that already started having a group of traders that will manipulate the market, they just get some bitcoins from the members and with all sum up of their money they act as a group in trading altcoin and manipulate and generate profits easily. I think you are late in having that idea because almost every big people in the market does that.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:17:49 PM

Thanks
There are already a lot of groups that already started having a group of traders that will manipulate the market, they just get some bitcoins from the members and with all sum up of their money they act as a group in trading altcoin and manipulate and generate profits easily. I think you are late in having that idea because almost every big people in the market does that.
i do not think so. to me i think now it has become difficult to manipulate the price of bitcoin and the reason is that now the users of bitcoin are increasing from time to time which is making it more difficult to manipulate the price of bitcoin, i am hopeful that in near future the concept of manipulating the price of bitcoin completely finish and the no one will even thinking about the price manipulating of bitcoin.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:15:52 PM

Thanks
i do not think so. to me i think now it has become difficult to manipulate the price of bitcoin and the reason is that now the users of bitcoin are increasing from time to time which is making it more difficult to manipulate the price of bitcoin, i am hopeful that in near future the concept of manipulating the price of bitcoin completely finish and the no one will even thinking about the price manipulating of bitcoin.

Manipulation isn't more difficult because more people have found their way to Bitcoin. Especially when you take into consideration that the elite holders become richer and richer, and the smaller fishes due to the price going higher and higher, end up holding a lower number of coins as years go by. Only thing that might put market manipulation under pressure, is that certain regulations exchanges are subject to, are there to make market manipulation more difficult. How exactly they will make sure of preventing manipulation remains to be seen. I personally doubt it will have a decent effect.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:31:55 PM

In my opinion, it depends on the flow of product in the market, you can hold the product if the products was going up but if you think that your product was going down maybe the best option is to sell it immediately, to recover the capital you invest.
For me we need to hold our bitcoin for this time and do not sell it price of bitcoin is going to increase time to time and i think in the next couple of year we can get big income in our investment.
yeah its good time to hold your bitcoin because bitcoin surely increasing its price to higher value and if we more hold our bitcoin then i am sure we will be get a big profit from bitcoin.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:55:05 PM

Thanks
I like the idea but for that you have to make sure that all the members of the group are loyal and will obey what they are ordered for the benefit of bitcoin community if any persons will not work as bound then they will try to search for himself benefit and the group will be useless.
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 09:58:03 PM

If you're not skilled enough in trading, the only thing you can do effectively is hold, and that's what you should do.  No one should be making really bad attempts to look at charts and trade if they're going to screw it up and they can't handle their emotions or how they work.  

If you have more skill, it is literally as easy as "buy low, sell high".  The problem is that people often find themselves following the trends and getting too caught up in them.  Bitcoin is falling?  It's dying, sell before it falls further, etc.  Rising?  Bitcoin is amazing, about to achieve mass adoption, join in now.  People actually seem to have that mentality every time there's a change in price.  To some extent, you have to be a contrarian in this kind of trading.

stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:06:57 AM

yeah its good time to hold your bitcoin because bitcoin surely increasing its price to higher value and if we more hold our bitcoin then i am sure we will be get a big profit from bitcoin.
Certainly. The support in the price of bitcoin is more than the sell orders which giving it more chance to more likely increase its reate. We just need a one big news and bitcoin would pump rapidly.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
stolendata

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:35:43 AM

Certainly. The support in the price of bitcoin is more than the sell orders which giving it more chance to more likely increase its reate. We just need a one big news and bitcoin would pump rapidly.
actually currently people are interested to buy bitcoin, as they are expecting that the price of bitcoin is going more high therefore they want to collect good amount of bitcoin. on other side the new comers are also increasing they are entering in the world of bitcoin which is also increasing the demand of bitcoin and so the price of bitcoin also turn increase.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:18:32 PM

actually currently people are interested to buy bitcoin, as they are expecting that the price of bitcoin is going more high therefore they want to collect good amount of bitcoin. on other side the new comers are also increasing they are entering in the world of bitcoin which is also increasing the demand of bitcoin and so the price of bitcoin also turn increase.
yes that is right to say that people are interested to buy bitcoin and that is the reason that the price of bitcoin is trading so stable. as we can see that the price of bitcoin is trading above 1200 USD level. we can expect that if the present trend will continue hope that bitcoin price will continue to increase more and more.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:16:12 PM

For me we need to hold our  for this time and do not sell it price of  is going to increase time to time and i think in the next couple of year we can get big income in our investment.
yeah its good time to hold your  because  surely increasing its price to higher value and if we more hold our  then i am sure we will be get a big profit from .
yes every experience person around there will advice you to hold it till the last of this year. i think selling it right now is a blunder itself. you have to earn it right now as much as you can and hold till it reaches upto 2000$. i will happen soon.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:52:33 PM

If you're not skilled enough in trading, the only thing you can do effectively is hold, and that's what you should do.  No one should be making really bad attempts to look at charts and trade if they're going to screw it up and they can't handle their emotions or how they work.  

If you have more skill, it is literally as easy as "buy low, sell high".  The problem is that people often find themselves following the trends and getting too caught up in them.  Bitcoin is falling?  It's dying, sell before it falls further, etc.  Rising?  Bitcoin is amazing, about to achieve mass adoption, join in now.  People actually seem to have that mentality every time there's a change in price.  To some extent, you have to be a contrarian in this kind of trading.

That's why for me bitcoin is a long term investment. You cannot just sell when the price is down and thinking that your investment is at risk losing, only option then is to sell to and get back your money. This is the very tricky mistake in trading that every new investors make. That's why you have to be careful on reading the trend and your emotions, otherwise you will not be successful in this profession.
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:10:58 PM

if I have more than 2 BTC at this time, I'll probably sell it. Well, the current price looks very friendly to me. I need the money in the real world, so, if it's possible, I'll sell it at this time.

I think sell all btc in a one shot is not good. because if you see the price, there is constantly a pump behind the corner.
What you sell today for 10 tomorrow could be evaluated @15. I think btc is a good way for store value.
If you have some gold you go to sell it or you prefer to save? I think you prefer to save.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:03:40 PM

if I have more than 2 BTC at this time, I'll probably sell it. Well, the current price looks very friendly to me. I need the money in the real world, so, if it's possible, I'll sell it at this time.

But not go all in. Just 1 full btc to sell and hold the other half in my opinion. So you still have the option to gain more profit if the current price rise up more in the future. But it is still up to you, if 1 btc sell is not enough to cover the money in the real world, then selling the other 1 btc is your only choice.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:53:32 PM

yes that is right to say that people are interested to buy bitcoin and that is the reason that the price of bitcoin is trading so stable. as we can see that the price of bitcoin is trading above 1200 USD level. we can expect that if the present trend will continue hope that bitcoin price will continue to increase more and more.
and that is the reason that i will also like to hold bitcoin instead of spending it or selling it, as it is expected that the price of bitcoin will increase more and more in next coming days.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:59:12 PM

and that is the reason that i will also like to hold bitcoin instead of spending it or selling it, as it is expected that the price of bitcoin will increase more and more in next coming days.
Yes it is sure that the price of it will increase in the coming days and even if he will hold for a few weeks or for a few months then he will earn a high amount because in that time the price of bitcoin will be at a more high value.
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:10:34 PM

But not go all in. Just 1 full btc to sell and hold the other half in my opinion. So you still have the option to gain more profit if the current price rise up more in the future. But it is still up to you, if 1 btc sell is not enough to cover the money in the real world, then selling the other 1 btc is your only choice.
Currently, I think saving bitcoin is the better option for now than selling. I think there is an explosion of the price soon. Maybe the next month bitcoin price increase to 1400$ or maybe more. I believe that this move of price will be soon enough. So i think if you wait a bit more you can cashout a high amount.

delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:47:30 AM

Yes it is sure that the price of it will increase in the coming days and even if he will hold for a few weeks or for a few months then he will earn a high amount because in that time the price of bitcoin will be at a more high value.

Not just for holding bitcoin when the price of bitcoin are still growing up, It would be better if whole wait price of bitcoin rising we can do something to increase the bitcoin we have, all that could be done through trading or else. For now occur a problem when the right time to sell or buy. I think it takes a serious analysis. See and predict the movement of bitcoin's price need to consider the news of what was going on, if there happen good news for bitcoin it possible increase the price soon.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: