Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:17:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell  (Read 72345 times)
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:16:54 PM

Holding now is the best option for me as I am looking to make some higher profits from it which is not possible by selling them at current price so I will prefer to hold them till the end of the year or even longer and will sell only when I am satisfied with the price.
yeah its good time to hold your bitcoin because bitcoin start to rising its price too much faster so its good idea to hold your bitcoin for the future and i am sure bitcoin bitcoin price will be double value in the future so its good option to hold your bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:33:08 PM

Holding now is the best option for me as I am looking to make some higher profits from it which is not possible by selling them at current price so I will prefer to hold them till the end of the year or even longer and will sell only when I am satisfied with the price.
You have made a good suggestion to not to sell now as the price will increase more in the coming weeks or months. At that time if you will sell than you will be more happy. But I will suggest if you do not need them then do not sell as you can see that at the acceptance of Japan the price rised too high so if a few more countries accept it then it will boost up.
i also agree with you, i think holding bitcoin for the price increase is really a good decision, as it is much more expected that in future the price of bitcoin is going to increase more and more. and therefore people are even not going to sell their bitcoin and are going to hold it for the price increase.hope that very soon the price of bitcoin will cross 4000 USD lever. so we just need to holdup bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:59:42 PM

yeah its good time to hold your bitcoin because bitcoin start to rising its price too much faster so its good idea to hold your bitcoin for the future and i am sure bitcoin bitcoin price will be double value in the future so its good option to hold your bitcoin.
to me  personally going to hold bitcoin and not to sell it tell the price of bitcoin cross 3000 USD level. and i am very confident that the price of bitcoin is going to cross that level in next few months, hope that at the end of 2017 bitcoin price will be trading above 3000 USD level and at that time i will be thinking about to sell my bitcoin or still to hold it if the price further go more and more high.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:13:21 AM

to me  personally going to hold bitcoin and not to sell it tell the price of bitcoin cross 3000 USD level. and i am very confident that the price of bitcoin is going to cross that level in next few months, hope that at the end of 2017 bitcoin price will be trading above 3000 USD level and at that time i will be thinking about to sell my bitcoin or still to hold it if the price further go more and more high.

I think the important is to sell the BTCs for a better price than you bought. Who holds for more time will surely make a higher profit, but the important is to have profit. To sell for $3000 is a good amount, but it will take some time yet until BTC hit this price, good for who is buying Bitcoins now to set as a goal $3000 price to sell the coins later. But if I were in a need for money, I would sell it even for $2200-$2500.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:57:20 AM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?
Bitcoin as I can see is parabolic. The resistance in the buy orders are strong enough to keep from dump. in my opinion, it's better to hold btc as we see different support in countries for bitcoin.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:58:43 AM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?
Bitcoin as I can see is parabolic. The resistance in the buy orders are strong enough to keep from dump. in my opinion, it's better to hold btc as we see different support in countries for bitcoin.
If the price is stable for a long time in that situation, i will sell my bitcoins if I get more than 10% profit. But if we see huge fluctuations in BTC price like now, I will hold my bitcoin for the right time to sell. Now it's $1740 let see few weeks if it crosses $1900 I will hold until it reaches $2k. If it not and stable at $1750, i will sell my bitcoins.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:46:03 AM

many possibilities that could happen. in the trading world, anything can change very quickly. you should think about is a proper analysis.
for now I think it did hold more profitable. for some time to come will be a trend of increase in the price of bitcoin.
I agree, if you are going to ask me about it , I will also hold it because there is a possibility to increase more. I will also depend on my coins that im going to hold or sell. Price right now is not fixed there are times that it increase and sometimes back to its original price

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:53:11 AM

I THINK HOLDING BITCOIN IS GOOD FOR NOW BECAUSE THE ORICE IS CONTIOUSLY INCREASING AND I BELIEVE THIS YEAR 2017 THE PRICE WILL REACH AROUND $2000-$3000 PER ONE BITCOIN. DONT BE AFRAID IF THE PRICE OF BITCOIN DECREASE LITTLE BECAUSE AFTER THAT THEY WILL RECOVER AGAIN . IF YOU WANT MORE PROFIT YOU SHOULD HOLD IT BECAUSE IF YOU SELL NOW YOUR BITCOIN YOU GET PROFIT BUT IT DEPENDS ON HOW MANY BITCOINS YOU HAVE IF YOU MANY BITCOINS YOU CAN GET HIGH PROFIT BUT IF YOU HAVE ONLY LESS BITCOIN I SUGGEST TO YOU TO HOLD IT AND BUY MORE!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:16:47 AM

many possibilities that could happen. in the trading world, anything can change very quickly. you should think about is a proper analysis.
for now I think it did hold more profitable. for some time to come will be a trend of increase in the price of bitcoin.
I agree, if you are going to ask me about it , I will also hold it because there is a possibility to increase more. I will also depend on my coins that im going to hold or sell. Price right now is not fixed there are times that it increase and sometimes back to its original price

I will stand and will keep on holding my coins but I'm going to sell if there's a need. And with the price of bitcoin it keeps on moving, sometimes it is decreasing and most of the time it is increasing so I'm going to keep on holding. I need to be patient but in return of my patience it is going to be profitable for me.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:43:31 AM

I THINK HOLDING BITCOIN IS GOOD FOR NOW BECAUSE THE ORICE IS CONTIOUSLY INCREASING AND I BELIEVE THIS YEAR 2017 THE PRICE WILL REACH AROUND $2000-$3000 PER ONE BITCOIN. DONT BE AFRAID IF THE PRICE OF BITCOIN DECREASE LITTLE BECAUSE AFTER THAT THEY WILL RECOVER AGAIN . IF YOU WANT MORE PROFIT YOU SHOULD HOLD IT BECAUSE IF YOU SELL NOW YOUR BITCOIN YOU GET PROFIT BUT IT DEPENDS ON HOW MANY BITCOINS YOU HAVE IF YOU MANY BITCOINS YOU CAN GET HIGH PROFIT BUT IF YOU HAVE ONLY LESS BITCOIN I SUGGEST TO YOU TO HOLD IT AND BUY MORE!

I think little otherwise then what you mentioned. Since many who already have got at lower rate should sold some % now as the rate have increased already above 1800$+. Some profit booking should be done now unless the dip take place and takes a longer time again to reach to this level. Few btc can be hold for future in anticipation of good returns.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 338

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:53:53 PM

I will sell my bitcoins if i have at least one because i think that selling bitcoin now is a good idea and building our own business offline is the best because i believe that holding bitcoin is risky because we can't know what is the price for the next few days or weeks so it is not that safe unlike having offline business that you are the one who will manage and watch it grow.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
karabasss

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:08:45 PM

A few months ago, I gave myself a promise that I would sell my coins when the price rises to 1200. Then bitcoin cost 720 dollars. But then I revised my promises and decided to keep it. Maybe some people will say that I'm greedy

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
terrate

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

Newbie in online currency , love learning

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:19:23 PM

If u are regular trader , u need to do your own significant level. Then buy or sell.
U need to know even btc is upward and also will be adjusted too.

If u hold long, sure hold.
If u want short profit, don't follow others enter market when is ald have big movement.

Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:41:43 PM

A few months ago, I gave myself a promise that I would sell my coins when the price rises to 1200. Then bitcoin cost 720 dollars. But then I revised my promises and decided to keep it. Maybe some people will say that I'm greedy
when bitcoin price was stop on $1200 i sold my few bitcoin on that time now when i see the price is rise to $1800 i am very shocked but i still save my some bitcoin for the future i hope bitcoin price will be rise to double value in the future and i will make more and more profit from bitcoin.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 10:02:57 PM

when bitcoin price was stop on $1200 i sold my few bitcoin on that time now when i see the price is rise to $1800 i am very shocked but i still save my some bitcoin for the future i hope bitcoin price will be rise to double value in the future and i will make more and more profit from bitcoin.

Thats awfull to see and im sure that your doubting for the profits you can get by now if you stake it for little while but its the best lesson to learn that patience is more important on this since it was proven that we can earn if we stake rather than putting some decision on dropping it off to early. But actually Im not doubting that i Sold my BTC when it reach for downfalls since Im doing some short trades with it and yet earning good at this point by waiting for its pump and dump.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:33:59 PM

If u are regular trader , u need to do your own significant level. Then buy or sell.

If u want short profit, don't follow others enter market when is ald have big movement.

That is why we need to find out first if what is the kind of trading that we we are going to pursue because if we like big profits and good stable income then long term is the best while if we like short term profits and almost decent profits then short term is the best, If you choose long term then stick with it or you will lose.
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:40:14 PM

That is why we need to find out first if what is the kind of trading that we we are going to pursue because if we like big profits and good stable income then long term is the best while if we like short term profits and almost decent profits then short term is the best, If you choose long term then stick with it or you will lose.

Bitcoin is the perfect currency for long term trading due to its continuous and rapid price surcharge. All other alt coin are still in fix price even though it's been a year after it created unlike bitcoin that price always varies yearly and the variation is big amount. Dump also is not a problem since there are a lot of consumer for this currency that ready to buy dump amount of it.

Not all alternative coins are at the same level as several months ago. The price for DASH and many other coins have grown dramatically. Some have risen in price in percentage terms more than bitcoin

stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:52:32 PM

I think the important is to sell the BTCs for a better price than you bought. Who holds for more time will surely make a higher profit, but the important is to have profit. To sell for $3000 is a good amount, but it will take some time yet until BTC hit this price, good for who is buying Bitcoins now to set as a goal $3000 price to sell the coins later. But if I were in a need for money, I would sell it even for $2200-$2500.
Well yeah this is true. The important thing is to earn profit on the BTC that you have in your wallet. I guess it is a good idea to sell it if you have bought it on a cheap price. I think it is better to sell it after sometime and then invest in some other coins so that it keeps you active and alive. Only holding will not be a fun moment.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 03:28:07 AM

Bitcoin is the perfect currency for long term trading due to its continuous and rapid price surcharge. All other alt coin are still in fix price even though it's been a year after it created unlike bitcoin that price always varies yearly and the variation is big amount. Dump also is not a problem since there are a lot of consumer for this currency that ready to buy dump amount of it.

Not all alternative coins are at the same level as several months ago. The price for DASH and many other coins have grown dramatically. Some have risen in price in percentage terms more than bitcoin
That is true that they are all different because they all have different team and roadmaps and we can take advantage of that because of their difference we can determine on which coin is profitable and what is the good coin for long term example is ethereum and if you believe to them and buy and hold eth coins then you already made huge profit now.
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:01:27 PM

If you fill enough profit you can sell your coin, i think litlle profit is better than lose, but if you have more knowladge and good news about your coin, hold is better to get more profit.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: