Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:07:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell  (Read 72351 times)
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:55:31 PM

It is better for you to hold and lose your coin than for you to sell prematurely and lose potential profit that can utterly change your financial for good for your life time.

Shrinath

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:17:53 AM

In my opinion, there is no best time to hold or sell bitcoins or any other alt-coins.
You need to have a basic knowledge of “Buy the dips, then sell high”. This generally means, as long as you are buying or generating bitcoins you need to constantly study the Crypto currency Market Capitalization charts. Once the graph shows a high, price reaching maximum and stays stable for a few days, you have the option of holding or selling it. It also depends partially on your current necessity and need. If its extremely urgent for you, then anytime is the best time. However, if you are following the general moto of making profit out of it, hold or sell only when the prices are above your capital or amount you have invested in BTC. There will surely be profit in return.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:29:04 AM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?
Right now that the value of bitcoin is quite low, its better to hold.
Because I believe that any time of this year bitcoin will rises again and regain its value.
So far Im patiently waiting for the bitcoin hike.
And while Im waiting for that, I keepnon working for my bitcoin thru joining in signiture campaign and having my weekly salary.
It just a matter of hard work and patience.
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:27:11 AM

Id defend on what are your plan in trading,for me i prefer holding for the reason that i believe in long term process of trading.we can make easy money for short term but sometimes failure is what youve get.so i think we shoukd prepare our self always for long term so what ever happens we are ready

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:42:06 AM

Id defend on what are your plan in trading,for me i prefer holding for the reason that i believe in long term process of trading.we can make easy money for short term but sometimes failure is what youve get.so i think we shoukd prepare our self always for long term so what ever happens we are ready

believing is the key factor why people keep on holding, if you are  thinking about your future gain then better to just hold and wait,
do not fall into panic as correction always happen and mooning will follow, we are just speculating and waiting for the good entry
point and wait till we already gain.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:47:20 AM

It is better for you to hold and lose your coin than for you to sell prematurely and lose potential profit that can utterly change your financial for good for your life time.
As long as you do not need too much money, it's better to hold your bitcoin first and wait until the price goes up. Do not rush to sell unless you really need quick money. Forbearance is the key to getting as much profit as possible. You can not hold bitcoin if you can not wait.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:00:22 AM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
Since the value of Bitcoin right now is 17783.03 US Dollar, I would probably hold it due to the continuously increasing of value. As of now, holding your bitcoin also have the benefits of getting the highest possible profit in btc without making an effort. On the other hand, if you are planning to sell your btc then it is okay because fiat is necessary in order to live. However, it is always up to you.
Holding Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin decreases every day, do you think it is good? While, there are many altcoins are pumping the price 100-200% per day, I think the trend of cryptocurrency market changed. Although this trend can be temporary, but I am sure holding altcoin is more profits than Bitcoin.

At thia point you're probably right. Bcc, ltc, ripple, if you've held those coins recently then you're probably going to have a very merry holidays.compared to those that kept to their btcs. But as you'vr also said, its likely temporary. Let's see come 2018. I prefer to keep it diversified for security lol
I think that it is the time to hold bitcoin in the present circumstances as it is generally considered that the prices will raise in 2018.

The bitcoin is sold when there are chances of prices to go down in the market but presently the prices are expected to raise in the market so one should not sell in the present situation and rather to hold it for the coming opportunity in 2018.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:22:12 AM

Since the value of Bitcoin right now is 17783.03 US Dollar, I would probably hold it due to the continuously increasing of value. As of now, holding your bitcoin also have the benefits of getting the highest possible profit in btc without making an effort. On the other hand, if you are planning to sell your btc then it is okay because fiat is necessary in order to live. However, it is always up to you.
Holding Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin decreases every day, do you think it is good? While, there are many altcoins are pumping the price 100-200% per day, I think the trend of cryptocurrency market changed. Although this trend can be temporary, but I am sure holding altcoin is more profits than Bitcoin.

At thia point you're probably right. Bcc, ltc, ripple, if you've held those coins recently then you're probably going to have a very merry holidays.compared to those that kept to their btcs. But as you'vr also said, its likely temporary. Let's see come 2018. I prefer to keep it diversified for security lol
I think that it is the time to hold bitcoin in the present circumstances as it is generally considered that the prices will raise in 2018.

The bitcoin is sold when there are chances of prices to go down in the market but presently the prices are expected to raise in the market so one should not sell in the present situation and rather to hold it for the coming opportunity in 2018.
Yes there is a forecast the price of bitcoin might go up very high in this year but i think that the bitcoin will just go down for a little for a few weeks before taking off to the moon and i really think that holding bitcoin right now is a good idea and selling it is a good idea too because as you can see that selling bitcoin will give you chance to buy at the lower prices compare to the rate right now.
M.L

Activity: 99
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:53:11 AM

For me I'll go to hold. As I believe in long term process of trading.  We can earn money for short term but not everytime. It better to hold and wait than nothing .

IOST >_INTERNET OF SERVICE TOKEN
SECURE & SCALABLE INFRASTRUCTURE | FOR INTELLIGENT SERVICES_<
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:31:38 AM

Now the people prefer to hold bitcoin and the inflow towards this currency is high so it is good to hold the price is very low and the profit margin is very less instead of all this the currency is dropping from the original price. Bitcoin is good to hold for future there are so many opportunities which will come into the countries after the January 2018 and mostly the businesses will use this currency in the 2018.

Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:29:26 AM

For me I'll go to hold. As I believe in long term process of trading.  We can earn money for short term but not everytime. It better to hold and wait than nothing .
Well, if you hold you have a better chance to get the best value because for sure if the coins you are holding has a great future
you can make money out of it. It's important to have patience because you won't only witness a growing price, there are dumps along the way but eventually things will turn in your favor if you are strong enough to hold.

STUDENTCOIN