Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:22:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell  (Read 72355 times)
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:32:14 AM

It is up to you if you want to invest or sell but i recommend that save some part of your bitcoin income and hold it and some are those ready to sell that is what im doing if i got some bitcoin for me to have a saving that seems like im also investing because when the price pump my coin also added some value.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:53:23 AM

For this strategy of buy and sell you must need a timing when the price of coin is down then grab the opportunity, always look at the graph of price in crypto market cap. If the price is down its time to buy coins and if it is going high just hold or its up to you. Don't panic when the price is down its a normal for cryptocurrency but in the end will always the price high.
Good, bitcoin trading need patience more because as price of BTC down then more people are willing that it should increase soon but sometime it take some time to increase to high price so at present time you should need to hold and buy more because price is still average not too high. As price again increased then you can go to selling.
like today bitcoin prices down a few percent and I'm sure many users must have been scared because this price reduction has happened since a few days ago and the price has not happened recover yet, patience is the key! i know in your heart you must think that you are going to lose a lot and you are afraid the bitcoin price will go down, i think you should throw that thought out, when the market situation like this think positive mate! keep calm, rest assured that bitcoin price will go up and you do not will panic, do not be afraid I'm sure the price will definitely will rise again
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:14:50 AM

It is up to you if you want to invest or sell but i recommend that save some part of your bitcoin income and hold it and some are those ready to sell that is what im doing if i got some bitcoin for me to have a saving that seems like im also investing because when the price pump my coin also added some value.

The best thing to do at this stage is to hold your bitcoins as price is not too high now as it was in the last month when it achieved price of 20k usd that was the right time to sell some bitcoins and collect the profits but now price is declining so its good to have patience and hold your coins and wait for the price to rise once again in coming days which is likely to happen and saving bitcoins will always give you higher profits in long term so sell it only if you are in need of money or else saving is the key to success.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:20:40 PM

This is the good strategy but its mostly depend on market situations and the most good thing is to take advantage from them because its totally depend on market situation because according to current situation market is almost at low and red zone for both bitcoin investors and altcoin investors also because this is the time the bitcoin price is low and also altcon are also at low price so the best time to collect the best option to pick some coin are not depend on market price and some are depend so keep watch and observe after doing.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:28:33 PM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?

What I am doing is sell it when I have about 0.001 btc profit every trade I made. For example if my investment is 0.01 I just set the coins that I buy to 0.011. But for me the best strategy in trading is scalping but you must have a great knowledge on reading chart or graphs I think to do that. Honestly I'm not that good on reading graphs but I earned a lot by just scalping.

Shiidoshen1997

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:55:33 AM

For me if the value is low but in everyday or hours are increasing, try to hold but if the value is high you can sell to gain more big income.
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:46:30 AM

There are short link between short-term relation and market because they only buy for market that market is going high or low if they market is going high then these people are buy bitcoin as the markets goes very high then these people are come here and sell there bitcoins on very expansive prices so that's the system the follow in there daily life
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:00:05 AM

There are short link between short-term relation and market because they only buy for market that market is going high or low if they market is going high then these people are buy bitcoin as the markets goes very high then these people are come here and sell there bitcoins on very expansive prices so that's the system the follow in there daily life
The question is just whether we will hold or not, the answer is always depending on your purpose but we have one
purpose which is to make and differs only on our satisfaction.
Making money in crypto is not that easy as we think as even bitcoin which is the most popular, has it's dump moment too.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:36:00 AM

A good trader keeps monitoring its market value every now and then, and you need to pick your target every time you buy coins, so you can find out when is the right time to sell. If your desired target is 10%, then you should sell it if you already reach it. But if you want a bigger profit by holding your coins in a longer time, then your no longer a trader but maybe a holder.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:08:41 AM

A good trader keeps monitoring its market value every now and then, and you need to pick your target every time you buy coins, so you can find out when is the right time to sell. If your desired target is 10%, then you should sell it if you already reach it. But if you want a bigger profit by holding your coins in a longer time, then your no longer a trader but maybe a holder.
You have to give time to be a good trader especially if you are a day trader because the market is volatile so you can find a lot of good opportunity
to position yourself. Timing is the key to success, when you see there are great news coming, it will affect the price either in a negative or a positive way.

STUDENTCOIN