Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:31:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell  (Read 72351 times)
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:56:02 PM

It depends on how you get started, you can hodl and sell whenever, but it would be better to sell when the price is high and you will get a good profit, and keep hodl if it is dipped.

I agree with your opinion. But in common people make mistake they sell when price is falling and buy when price is pumping.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1081
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:54:10 PM

Yeah,  I will hold for sometimes because I see to it that every token are bulging into another coin prices. I think I  should keep a stock on this coin to have a high profits.  I couldn't sell a coin for an instant it makes me quick,  I should learn a lot in terms of bitcoin strategy and techniques. The cryptocurrency today makes a larger image into the trading sites which is makes other trades instantly.

Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:34:15 AM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?

For my opinion is I will go for the hold why? Because some of us afraid on what? , we do panic selling right? And thats the wrong , just hold your tokens though until its increase or double up your income , but if not just sell it out. But the fact is most trader in marketplace they buy low and sell high that causing competition on marketplace which determine the price of bitcoin. So back to the topic is always hold though , and remember that the time it pump up again then its your time.
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:43:16 AM

I hold some coins for a year, Just keep on Hold it will go up soon just have patience and move to another coins. Just forget about it and in time it will reach a new all time high. Do some scalping for you to have daily profits.
carter937

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:59:01 AM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
I think that if you trade, you will have a huge interest rate on the day, and you keep and wait for the price to be profitable. It requires you to be very understanding about the penny you are holding. That is extremely important when you know the applications, the benefits, and the pathway you'll know whether the coin is worth the price or not. It is important to have a strong mind when keeping, not listening to the crowd, have your point.
Makrochain

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:55:35 AM

I believe that now is a good time for us to wait and see how much Bitcoin is at the bottom of the market to buy. Currently the price of a bitcoin is only $ 11000 while a month ago the price of a bitcoin has reached $ 19800 a huge number when Bitcoin is preparing to sign future contracts. So now is the right time for you to buy bitcoin and keep waiting for prices to sell. You will have huge profits from the bitcoin trade.
Good luck
Tenshe

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:57:26 AM

and what we should do now? maybe this is stupid question but i just a newbe. would you guys give me a advice what should i do for now? my heart is broke looking my assets with 50% losses  Cry
Well if you want to sell bitcoin so I think it’s also good because most of the people they are selling bitcoin when its price go high then the earn a lot of money from it and secondly if you want to buy anything so you can also sell bitcoin because bitcoin work same like other currency and if you to hold bitcoin so it will also help you after some time because bitcoin is such a currency which can help you in any shape so I think bitcoin is best of the best.
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:02:48 PM

All I know from trading how to know when to sell is when I see the price has gone up or when I already get the benefits as I want, whereas I will hold if bitcoin price goes down or I want to get more profit
soikot0012

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

I think this time is golden time for hold all altcoin right now because of the dumping all crypto values. In recent time, a lots of bad and fake news accross the all social media that's why the market cap is dumping now and all crypto investor are worried about crypto.
rejin29x

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:01:08 PM

When the price of your coin is rising or falling is not the best time to start thinking about selling or holding. Thisb decision shouldn have been made before hand. You must be able to determine the price at which your are selling and the amount of loss you are willing to bear in the case of your coin losing it's value.
maruf9522

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:50:22 AM

i think hold is gold with good coin , i am not happy with10%-20% profit , i know iff i hold my coin i can get 200-500% profit , like ltc waves eth i alrady get my target , so i alowes think for hold
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:37:40 PM

I usually analyze last some days. If it is a sudden increase, i would rather sell. But if it is gradually increasing, i will tend to hold.
i think this day is the best for you to buy just because bitcoin price is that low,so that as for now you should hold you bitcoin just because you dont want your bitcoin to sell on the lower price because you dont happy on it so you should hold it until the day that bitcoin price will inrease. so must prefer to hold.

saicoolguy

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 01:19:42 PM

hodl
that fud and uncertainity is due to false statement produced by mainstream media .
indian finance minister arun jaitley told that bitcoin is not legal tender,the media proposed in a different way.
http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/india/ban-on-cryptocurrencies-operators-say-its-business-as-usual-2497857.html
here is the link for reference.
Cryptosenf

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:27:00 PM

Well these are interesting times. Since i believe in Blockchain-Technology i'm just gonna hodl through this thing. Although this correction may not be over. Right now there are a lot of rumours and fud going on which may take a while to settle. Until then hold tight and wait for the trust to come back.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:04:41 PM

Sometimes the greedy it is not good, so I sell a part when the prices are very high. but so far the price is very stable at a high price, and there is no negative news, so I am sure it will continue to going up.
But why I still selling it? because I need and have to sell it in part.
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:28:52 PM

HODL of course! If you bought your coin in lower price then there is nothing to be worry about specially when it already doubled or tripled and if you bought it in a higher price and your coins got affected with what is happening with the crypto market the past days then there is more reason to hold in your coin. Never sell in losing position wait for you coin to bounce back or at least have a decent profit before you sell it.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:32:02 PM

My Funda is clear, I just buy at the target price that I have chosen from the past trends and when the coin reaches at that price then I buy the coins and wait for an increase in price, if the coin gets doubled or tripled then I sell the coins equivalent to the initial amount of money I have kept in that coin and some interest and capital gains also included in it. And then just write the number of coins left in my portfolio for future sell off.
renccehrlichmann

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:35:34 PM

Sell to the moon
MiF

Activity: 1372
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:17:02 PM

HODL of course! If you bought your coin in lower price then there is nothing to be worry about specially when it already doubled or tripled and if you bought it in a higher price and your coins got affected with what is happening with the crypto market the past days then there is more reason to hold in your coin. Never sell in losing position wait for you coin to bounce back or at least have a decent profit before you sell it.
Yes i agree on that because we are all her to gain a huge profit and we need to hold until such time tgat the price will going to rise and then by that time we really had more opportunity to sell and gain a huge amount base on the price.Bitcoin is really amazing we can really gain on it even in a  simple way or maybe startegy.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

btcmmo9314

Activity: 220

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:06:29 AM

When you have achieved a big profit, it might be better to sell it. But, when we still see the possibility that bitcoin prices will keep going up, it will be very good to hold it. Well, sometimes people forget to sell the coins they have, or expect a higher price, so many people are lagging behind the high prices. I have seen many members getting regret for selling it way to early. I spend only half the bitcoin I hold to play in gambling. But with the rest of the bitcoin I've got I'll hold it very well because confidence in bitcoin prices will continue to rise, and I prefer to hold bitcoin instead of selling it now.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: