Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:00:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell  (Read 72355 times)
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:13:15 AM

I think this time for hold all your altcoin right now because of the dumping all crypto values. In recent time, a lots of bad and fake news across the all social media that's why the market cap is dumping now and all crypto investor are worried about crypto.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:59:10 AM

I think this time for hold all your altcoin right now because of the dumping all crypto values. In recent time, a lots of bad and fake news across the all social media that's why the market cap is dumping now and all crypto investor are worried about crypto.
If you sold now for sure your investment is losing since crypto price significantly dumping. the price fall down where only shaking weak hands and newbies to sell their coins and the veterans are happy to catch it at a discounted price

rapperug92

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:13:08 AM

Yes don't just keep holding and waiting for the price to always go up because it is better if you will set a target price because it will serves as a reminder and guide for you to have a self discipline because you have a target price and you have to follow that or else you will face the consequences like having a small profit or getting a big loss. I couldn't agree with you more, yes there is no actual time of when to hold or sell because the prices of the coins are constantly moving
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:13:52 AM

I will wait for some more years  because i know that bitcoin has a very good and bright future and hope that after some years the price of bitcoin will be so much high and will give me a good profit that will really too much helpful for me in controlling my financial problems. After all theres nothing to worry about ,bitcoins will bounce back and possible to have a new ATH price .Hold your bitcoins and keep safe your private keys
110910ktx

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:15:16 AM

I was torn between deciding if I am going to hold or sell all of it. In the end, I decided that I’ll divide it and I have converted some in to fiat money. In case the split bring unlikely happenings. I still have cash and I still have bitcoin. Understanding the coin is vital as it can help us in making accurate predictions about the future price. In trading, it is the skill that leads the trader to success
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:15:27 AM

Yes don't just keep holding and waiting for the price to always go up because it is better if you will set a target price because it will serves as a reminder and guide for you to have a self discipline because you have a target price and you have to follow that or else you will face the consequences like having a small profit or getting a big loss. I couldn't agree with you more, yes there is no actual time of when to hold or sell because the prices of the coins are constantly moving
Yes I agree with it too. Not all altcoin ate not for a longterm because like the ethereum and Litecoin if you buy last 2 years and you hold for sure your money become 5 times or maybe 10 times. Yes other altcoin I think is good only for short term like holding in few months only and then sell it because you notice they have changes to their price
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:13:44 AM

i think you have to have profit goals, so you will have the price at which you will sell. when you have risk tolerance, you have to  put a stop loss to closing your position. hold or sell . that depends on your profit goals and risk tolerance

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:49:24 AM

I will wait for some more years  because i know that bitcoin has a very good and bright future and hope that after some years the price of bitcoin will be so much high and will give me a good profit that will really too much helpful for me in controlling my financial problems. After all theres nothing to worry about ,bitcoins will bounce back and possible to have a new ATH price .Hold your bitcoins and keep safe your private keys. I was torn between deciding if I am going to hold or sell all of it. In the end, I decided that I’ll divide it and I have converted some in to fiat money. In case the split bring unlikely happenings. I still have cash and I still have bitcoin. Understanding the coin is vital as it can help us in making accurate predictions about the future price. In trading, it is the skill that leads the trader to success.
This is a question that often asked by many people. I do not know why so many people ask about it. I like to hold, but selling is not a question that everyone can answer. The only person that know when to sell, is yourself. I have my purpose and target for my investment, and I am sure that you have it also. You just have a little faith. I will give an example of my goals and dreams of Bitcoin investments. I bet everything with Bitcoin. I do not invest all my money to Bitcoin. I just really expect a lot with Bitcoin. I have a side job, and all the money from my side job I give to Bitcoin. Then I keep it, I keep Bitcoin in a long time and as much as possible. I hope the price of Bitcoin rises drastically in the future to realize all my dreams.
btc.fanda

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:12:07 AM

Many possibilities that could be happened. I always go for the hold to get the benefits of the highest possible profit I can get with Bitcoin and can be considered as the investment and I think we should not loss our patience. BTC Price must increase
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:34:18 AM

It depends on the altcoins that you are holding. If your altcoins is in the top 20 altcoins in the coinamrketcap.com; then it is good to hold. But if your altcoins is below top 100 altcoins, it is better if you will sell it now.
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1134
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:05:56 AM

If the price starts to match directly sold only. But if I still want to ride I will still hold. Grin

Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:44:19 AM

many possibilities that could happen. in the trading world, anything can change very quickly. you should think about is a proper analysis.
for now I think it did hold more profitable. for some time to come will be a trend of increase in the price of bitcoin.
That is the reality in trading world,  sudden up or down or continuity of pump and dump can happen also.  I think one important thing that can be useful when trading is analyzation of the things associated with it,  the price and movement as well volume of btc in each coin. It is good to hold, but it is very helpful also to know, upon observation and close monitoring when to sell or hold just to make sure that you can still earn good profit margin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
lucario21

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:27:00 AM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?

It's up to you when to hold or sell your bitcoin, your investment funds has a big role about it. If you invested a high capital even in slight changes you still have a good profit. And if you just repeated the process even your earnings wasn't  big enough it would accumulated then if you sum it up I think your investment was successful.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:49:19 AM

If ever I had much altcoins now,I will still hold it and wait for the right time to sell.Although it's alarming now because of the price continues to fall down,but I still believe it will be back at his original and stable price which is 16k USD.
barsharkol12

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:56:49 AM

For me, i always hold to get big benifits of the highest profit that i can earn with bitcoin and considered as investment. Patient and timing is quite diificult but it can be easier if you set a range earnings or profits to trigger buying and selling. But in the end it is your decision if you agree or it fits your desired price.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:37:43 PM

For me, i always hold to get big benifits of the highest profit that i can earn with bitcoin and considered as investment. Patient and timing is quite diificult but it can be easier if you set a range earnings or profits to trigger buying and selling. But in the end it is your decision if you agree or it fits your desired price.

I agree with you, for a beginner this is the best strategy - buy and hold. Some professionals, too, is looking closer to it.
hersey27

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 01:49:00 PM

Before we hold or sell
We better think first about the potential
Of it ...if you think that it could be somewhere up in the community
then go ahead we sometimes need to be a risk taker Smiley
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:23:56 PM

Before we hold or sell
We better think first about the potential
Of it ...if you think that it could be somewhere up in the community
then go ahead we sometimes need to be a risk taker Smiley
Just hold guys, we call do all of this things, don't make any panic move as we are in the process of investing, after this quarter to the end we will do reaping again, so just make seeds to reap after this month long. Of course, all of us are hoping for the right time and price but still just be patient and it will come.
Boys27

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:10:26 PM

it is very difficult to predict the movement of the crypto currancy market, I prefer to play it safe and not take much advantage, what's more I'm currently suffering a lot of losses due to bitcoin and altcoin prices, and until now the price is still not back

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:33:07 PM

it is very difficult to predict the movement of the crypto currancy market, I prefer to play it safe and not take much advantage, what's more I'm currently suffering a lot of losses due to bitcoin and altcoin prices, and until now the price is still not back

Do not worry. Wait is not long. Correction ends. After it, growth will begin and you will regain your positions. I think that it's not long to wait. Although in the market of crypto currencies, anything can happen.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: