Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:51:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many ways are there to earn bitcoins?  (Read 67740 times)
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:30:24 PM

Just a general reply, once btc fixes its scaling issues there will be billions of ways to earn btc only limited by ones own imagination.

Right now faucets are worthless, and most other free things are worthless unless you are well known, signature campaigns are ok, but generally you have to invest because there is no free lunch.
besides earning with faucet and signature campaigns there are a lot of other ways of earnings also available like if you will have any skills like the skill of designing then you will earn a good income especially if you are able to design a thread or signatures then you will have a load of work from this forum.
to me i think the only good way to earn bitcoin is trading. although there are so many other ways of earning bitcoin, like lending bitcoin, gambling and so  many other ways of earning bitcoin to me i think best way of earning bitcoin is trading. i like trading i have good experience in trading and i have already made good money from trading.
yeah  trading is good way but we face to wait for price sometime i think that gambling is much more good way get bitcoin in high amount without any wait and we can earn bitcoin unlimited in gambling but good knowledge and skills is very important in gambling.
i think we do not face too long time when we trade in bitcoin because bitcoin price is increasing too much faster and if we hold our bitcoin and do not waste it in other cheaters website then we will be get a high profit.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:34:46 PM

Just a general reply, once btc fixes its scaling issues there will be billions of ways to earn btc only limited by ones own imagination.

Right now faucets are worthless, and most other free things are worthless unless you are well known, signature campaigns are ok, but generally you have to invest because there is no free lunch.
besides earning with faucet and signature campaigns there are a lot of other ways of earnings also available like if you will have any skills like the skill of designing then you will earn a good income especially if you are able to design a thread or signatures then you will have a load of work from this forum.
to me i think the only good way to earn bitcoin is trading. although there are so many other ways of earning bitcoin, like lending bitcoin, gambling and so  many other ways of earning bitcoin to me i think best way of earning bitcoin is trading. i like trading i have good experience in trading and i have already made good money from trading.
yeah  trading is good way but we face to wait for price sometime i think that gambling is much more good way get bitcoin in high amount without any wait and we can earn bitcoin unlimited in gambling but good knowledge and skills is very important in gambling.
i think we do not face too long time when we trade in bitcoin because bitcoin price is increasing too much faster and if we hold our bitcoin and do not waste it in other cheaters website then we will be get a high profit.

Yes its better to hold them instead of taking any risk of investing them in any online sites as there is a full chance that website will scam you and will disappear with your money and you can make good money by holding them as you can sell them when price goes higher in future.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:40:05 PM

Yes its better to hold them instead of taking any risk of investing them in any online sites as there is a full chance that website will scam you and will disappear with your money and you can make good money by holding them as you can sell them when price goes higher in future.
good point of view that hold your bitcoin is much more better instead of risk , i think its good time to hold your bitcoin because a lot of people hold their bitcoin for the future they are surely know bitcoin price will be rise to highest value in the future.
EcoNorm

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:04:54 AM

buy bits with real usd money. easiest way
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:06:54 AM

Signature campaign, trading, gambling, offering services, lending are the most common ways of earning bitcoins and it will depend on an individual which way best fits his skills and he can choose accordingly and start earning bitcoins but the most common thing in all of the above is that its not at all easy to earn bitcoins and there is certain risk attached with each and every method of earning bitcoins.
yes that is right that all of them are good ways of  earning bitcoins, but i will like to say that trading is the best way of earning bitcoins. but in trading it is most important that you must have a very good experience and trading skills. you also must have the ability to analyze about trading. without experience and skill trading is really too much risky.
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 12:17:20 AM

Signature campaign, trading, gambling, offering services, lending are the most common ways of earning bitcoins and it will depend on an individual which way best fits his skills and he can choose accordingly and start earning bitcoins but the most common thing in all of the above is that its not at all easy to earn bitcoins and there is certain risk attached with each and every method of earning bitcoins.
yes that is right that all of them are good ways of  earning bitcoins, but i will like to say that trading is the best way of earning bitcoins. but in trading it is most important that you must have a very good experience and trading skills. you also must have the ability to analyze about trading. without experience and skill trading is really too much risky.

Yeah if you are entering into trading without any knowledge or skills then there will be no difference between gambling and trading as in both the cases you are depending only on luck to make profits and you may be lucky sometimes but you cannot expect that luck will favor you each and every time.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:08:20 PM

yeah, there are so many ways to earn bitcoin as quoted, but every method of earning needs some skill and hard work like if you want to earn from signature campaign then you will have to work hardly and careful about the post quality,  if you want to earn  from trading it  needs too much experience and skill if you don't have any experience about trading then you can face so much difficulties and risks, and gambling depend on luck and luck will not always in your favor, so i think the most easy is signature campaign.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:19:32 PM

The so called free things are usually the most expensive ones. Either it's much time consuming or at last it would scam you.

Indeed in reality there are a few things you mentioned would end in the loss of time or can be said to be a scam. But you don't have to worry about with all the things that were there, because we can get a lot of money elsewhere if it wants to have earnings. one of them is to become advertisers from some products that are on this Board, following any event which gives a pretty fair prizes, providing services that are helpful or needed by those who have the bitcoin, for example, is making the website etc

AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:28:21 PM

Yeah if you are entering into trading without any knowledge or skills then there will be no difference between gambling and trading as in both the cases you are depending only on luck to make profits and you may be lucky sometimes but you cannot expect that luck will favor you each and every time.
It's a global truth, why continuously you some of the people above keep agreeing the trading. No one will start their any business without the proper guidance or experience. You cannot compare bitcoin trading with the gambling or ponzi schemes. Just set the trading as the price changes the chart. This simple task will make you to earn big funds everyday.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:55:44 PM

It's a global truth, why continuously you some of the people above keep agreeing the trading. No one will start their any business without the proper guidance or experience. You cannot compare bitcoin trading with the gambling or ponzi schemes. Just set the trading as the price changes the chart. This simple task will make you to earn big funds everyday.

Trading is more likely to find consistent profits from others such as gambling or ponzi investing. Trading requires expertise and from experience we can gain knowledge about trading.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2138

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 02:57:20 PM

It is not easy to get bitcoin even though there are many ways that can be done to get it, often we lose in an attempt to get bitcoin like trading and gamble, from some way it may follow signatures and investments, complete captcha to get Faucet from faucet sites that do not have Great loss risk

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:38:59 PM

It is not easy to get bitcoin even though there are many ways that can be done to get it, often we lose in an attempt to get bitcoin like trading and gamble, from some way it may follow signatures and investments, complete captcha to get Faucet from faucet sites that do not have Great loss risk

if you want to get bitcoin in a very easy way then i would like to suggest you to join the signature campaign, it is a very easy way to get bitcoin although less in amount but the easy way, the only thing is that you have to work honestly means you do not need to shirk your work in signature campaign and also in signature campaign you will not face any risk to lose your money like in gambling and trading. I can understand that your rank is now smaller that's why it looks difficult to you to earn bitcoin but now the signature campaigns are also offering the slots upto newbie.

bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:51:20 PM

if you want to get bitcoin in a very easy way then i would like to suggest you to join the signature campaign, it is a very easy way to get bitcoin although less in amount but the easy way, the only thing is that you have to work honestly means you do not need to shirk your work in signature campaign and also in signature campaign you will not face any risk to lose your money like in gambling and trading. I can understand that your rank is now smaller that's why it looks difficult to you to earn bitcoin but now the signature campaigns are also offering the slots upto newbie.
Yes signature campaign is nice way to earn but one thing is that its earning is limited which only work for a single person for earning for the whole family you will need work in other places too. The other point is that working with signature campaign is hard for those who do not have knowledge about bitcoin and crypto currencies as if he do not have knowledge then he will not be able to discuss the matter on this forum.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:05:23 PM

yeah first of all earn some amount of bitcoin through signature campaign then go for gambling i hope you will be get bitcoin in nice amount through gambling and there is other easy way is faucet a lot of member earning bitcoin through faucet.
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:18:03 PM

I dont know how many, but all activities wich allow you to earn money with fiat, nowadays there are already projects working with bitcoins, soo you can choose the best for you, if you have plenty time, invest into knowledge might be an option. I do signatures, and sometimes faucets, as well trading.
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:58:05 PM

I dont know how many, but all activities wich allow you to earn money with fiat, nowadays there are already projects working with bitcoins, soo you can choose the best for you, if you have plenty time, invest into knowledge might be an option. I do signatures, and sometimes faucets, as well trading.
signature campaign
trading
gambling
designing
faucet
lending
may be so many other ways of earning bitcoin, but to me i think the best way of earning bitcoin is trading alt coin. i personally have good experience in trading alt coin and therefore i mostly prefer to altcoin trading. although i am also found of gambling but gambling is not my first priority of earning money, because gambling is more risky as compare to trading alt coin.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:47:44 PM

signature campaign
trading
gambling
designing
faucet
lending
may be so many other ways of earning bitcoin, but to me i think the best way of earning bitcoin is trading alt coin. i personally have good experience in trading alt coin and therefore i mostly prefer to altcoin trading. although i am also found of gambling but gambling is not my first priority of earning money, because gambling is more risky as compare to trading alt coin.
i think in these point signature campaigns , trading , Gambling , faucet , is very good for earning free bitcoin and people easily earning here free bitcoin from it but for me Trading and faucet is very much easy and i am earning good income.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:03:06 AM

For the number of methods there are certainly many. Everyone has limited knowledge in bitcoin so they do not know how many methods there are on bitcoin. If you want to explore there are many methods to get bitcoin
KennyR

Activity: 2296
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:14:48 AM

For the number of methods there are certainly many. Everyone has limited knowledge in bitcoin so they do not know how many methods there are on bitcoin. If you want to explore there are many methods to get bitcoin
Earning method simply counts on, as the growth and spreading has increasing in a bigger scale. Based on the requirement there are firms that pay its employees in terms of bitcoin. In such a way starting from faucets to a monthly salary can be earned in the form of bitcoin. It's our own responsibility to explore and find more and more.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:38:23 AM

signature campaign
trading
gambling
designing
faucet
lending
i think in these point signature campaigns , trading , Gambling , faucet , is very good for earning free bitcoin and people easily earning here free bitcoin from it but for me Trading and faucet is very much easy and i am earning good income.

Trading is the choice of many people to hunt bitcoin, I also do that, but I also do infestation and sig campaign, because I think if you just looking for bitcoin in one way is not effective, although there are many ways to get bitcoin, you still have to choose the way You think it's good and you understand it well, but my advice, trading is good enough to produce bitcoin. And you have to understand it before you do it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: